Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
Well now (I'm 25yr/slim/artist)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaneTheArtist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:43 pm
I'm going to be 25 in less than a month, and I'm really wanting to find someone I can make a real connection with. Obviously I'd like to have conversations first, not down with the whole "Oh, we like 3 things in common! Lets date!!".

I want to make each other laugh and have conversations that are addictive, that make us never want to sleep but instead stare intently into our screens jonesing for our next message from the other.

So, if that's something you would enjoy as well then be sure to say hi smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:38 pm
That's a nice feeling, isn't it? Enjoying a solid conversation~
What kind of art do you like? I'm pretty into Junji Ito's style (manga wise anyways)  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

JaneTheArtist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:06 pm
It most certainly is smile I love when I'm having a conversation with someone and it's that really good kind where you have a perma-smile the entire time and that constant first breath of the day feel.

I'm not very good with names but there are a few artist I enjoy whose name's I can manage to recall; Edvard Munch, Salvador Dali, Alfred Kubin, Max Klinger, Franz Von Stuck, Brian Smith, Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Josh Lesnick, Chris Mars, Chuck Hodi, Danielle Tunstall, Arna Baartz, Kerby Rosanes, Odilon Redon, James Ensor, Dwayne Flowers, and Roman Dirge.

I'm going to look up Junji Ito since I'm not familiar with the name, please feel free to make as many suggestions as you like. Not just concerning art but anything you find interesting, I love being introduced to new things!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:11 pm
OMG!!!! Junji Ito's art is fantastic, I LOVE it heart
It immediately reminded me of one of my favorite artist I had just mentioned in my last comment, Alfred Kubin, you should see his stuff as well if you enjoy Junji Ito's style.

Sorry for the double-response btw, I just got kind of excited when I saw his art. I'm really enjoying looking through it  

JaneTheArtist

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:44 pm
JaneTheArtist
OMG!!!! Junji Ito's art is fantastic, I LOVE it heart
It immediately reminded me of one of my favorite artist I had just mentioned in my last comment, Alfred Kubin, you should see his stuff as well if you enjoy Junji Ito's style.

Sorry for the double-response btw, I just got kind of excited when I saw his art. I'm really enjoying looking through it

Oh yeah! I've seen some of that artist's work before. Really out there, with a nice touch in shades and details...
I just love abstract/horror art in general. But I like cutesy stuff too..
Sorry for the delay in response, I didn't know you had posted!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:01 pm
No worries, my responses will probably be a bit delayed too.
I love horror-related things, but especially art, music, and beauty wise. Have you ever heard of the magazine Gothic Beauty?  

JaneTheArtist

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:07 pm
JaneTheArtist
No worries, my responses will probably be a bit delayed too.
I love horror-related things, but especially art, music, and beauty wise. Have you ever heard of the magazine Gothic Beauty?

Me too. Silent Hill is one of my favorite gaming series for the genre. I also like the darker themed Vocaloid songs (yes, I'm that kind of nerd) like Dark woods Circus and Fear Garden. Plus Emilie Autumn...need to start reading her book.
I've seen the magazine but for whatever reason I can never get my hands on a copy. I'm thinking once I move I'll try to get ahold of some...gothic fashion is a biggie for me, right next to lolita.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:14 pm
Oh cool, if you like horror games as well you should try Clock Tower too. That was a fun one smile

Gothic and Visual Kei fashions are probably my favorites next to Punk, I have a major weakness for frills and lace along with spikes and chains. lol

I haven't listened to Emilie Autumn in awhile, I really need to get back into music more. I'm really huge into Michale Graves right now  

JaneTheArtist

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 pm
JaneTheArtist
Oh cool, if you like horror games as well you should try Clock Tower too. That was a fun one smile

Gothic and Visual Kei fashions are probably my favorites next to Punk, I have a major weakness for frills and lace along with spikes and chains. lol

I haven't listened to Emilie Autumn in awhile, I really need to get back into music more. I'm really huge into Michale Graves right now

Visual kei is fun. I tend to mix a little into my daily fashion (I have clothes for cupcake and rainbow days as well as my purple goth days XD) if not I just do my usual k-street fashion. Then there's lazy days....oh the lazy days...
Never really got into spikes, but I did have a very long collar stage. Still love chokers but I haven't bothered to find a decent one in a while.
I've been lost in 80's music for a while...if you crave that weird yet energetic feel, try Oingo Boingo. ((If you like Danny Elfman ((nightmare before christmas)) you'll like listening to him be silly and crazy))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:32 pm
I've been stuck in the 90's myself, but I'll be sure to check him out. I'm actually about to logoff in a little while, you can pm/add me if you like. I log back in at least once a day though smile  

JaneTheArtist

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 pm
JaneTheArtist
I've been stuck in the 90's myself, but I'll be sure to check him out. I'm actually about to logoff in a little while, you can pm/add me if you like. I log back in at least once a day though smile

I visit the 90's often enough whee
Sure thing~ I'm on every day. See ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:51 pm
Hey!
Was just sitting down watching Shugo Chara and thought I'd pop in, hope you had as awesome a weekend as I did smile  

JaneTheArtist

Lesbian Dating here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff