If nothing else, I've noticed attempting to describe myself (as in my personality) is nothing less that confusing as ever, thus, I will simply ask any interested to message me and get to know me by talking with me.

That aside, listing my interest is something I can do with ease.
I am an avid gamer, absolutely love gaming, there's nothing more fun than jumping into a fantasy world to fight monsters, or onto the battlefield to fight wars. Video games let me experience things I would never experience otherwise, especially realistic simulators. I can say without a doubt that some skills I've learned through gaming. As such, I'm a monster at stuff like laser tag. #TooTactical, Lol. I also enjoy the idea of Airsofting, though I've yet to have participated in a game, due to a lack of Airsoft fields in my area.

I also enjoy reading, though I do it in much less frequency as of late, due to putting all of my time into gaming. I enjoy anime and manga, though I gravitate towards those with romance (to feed the monster), and I adore drawing, though I'm bad as can be at it. I love cute things with a passion, my primary reason for my love of Pikachu, but I also enjoy orient culture. (or to elaborate, my room is filled with "oriental" objects and images.) I listen to the whole spectrum of music, "kpop" "jpop" and the like.

I should also note that I am an extremely pessimistic person, thus any rays of light would be appreciated. Lol. Bubbles are also welcome. (kek)

Should you have it, skype is a much easier way to get a hold of me.
My response time is usually within 30 minutes unless I'm at class or something that requires me to finish it without interruption.
Username - malphorus | DisplayName - Narco