Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
22/female looking for something long term~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanari Dairuka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:07 pm
Ack, well...where do I start? My name is Hayley, and I'm 21 22 years old! I'm kind of on the dorky side, watching anime (Really adore Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), manga, and Steven Universe! I used to play video games, but not much lately. I'm trying to get back into playing some MMO's though (Like Mabinogi and Dragons Nest), so if anyone wants to chat with me on there, or screw around and do a few quests, you're totally welcome to message me! I draw from time to time as well! It never goes beyond a sketch though, but there's just something about sketches that I find charming. Not just my own, but other people's as well! ♥

I enjoy talking about anything and everything, and I consider myself to be pretty open minded. I might be shy in real life, but online, I'm a chatter box! I'm usually trying to make people laugh, or smile at the very least! That being said, I'm kind of looking for a guy that has a sense of humor too. I would prefer talking for a while and seeing where it goes. I'm looking for something that's long term. (Be it a romantic relationship, or just friendship. I'm opened to both.) I'm straight, and...I don't know what else to add. You'll probably get a better idea of me if you actually PM'd me.

I did have my kik on here but to be honest, it's best to shoot me a PM at this point. Sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:27 pm
Hanari Dairuka
Ack, well...where do I start? My name is Hayley, and I'm 21 years old! I'm kind of on the dorky side, watching anime (Really adore Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), manga, and Steven Universe! I used to play video games, but not much lately. I'm trying to get back into playing some MMO's though (Like Mabinogi and Dragons Nest), so if anyone wants to chat with me on there, or screw around and do a few quests, you're totally welcome to message me! I draw from time to time as well! It never goes beyond a sketch though, but there's just something about sketches that I find charming. Not just my own, but other people's as well! ♥

I enjoy talking about anything and everything, and I consider myself to be pretty open minded. I might be shy in real life, but online, I'm a chatter box! I'm usually trying to make people laugh, or smile at the very least! That being said, I'm kind of looking for a guy that has a sense of humor too. I would prefer talking for a while and seeing where it goes. I'm looking for something that's long term. (Be it a romantic relationship, or just friendship. I'm opened to both.) I'm straight, and...I don't know what else to add. You'll probably get a better idea of me if you actually PM'd me or even better, add me on Kik!

Kik - NovaQuartz

I hope to hear from you! c:

Hi, Hayley. I'm Zach. Nice to meet you.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:56 pm
Hanari Dairuka
Ack, well...where do I start? My name is Hayley, and I'm 21 years old! I'm kind of on the dorky side, watching anime (Really adore Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), manga, and Steven Universe! I used to play video games, but not much lately. I'm trying to get back into playing some MMO's though (Like Mabinogi and Dragons Nest), so if anyone wants to chat with me on there, or screw around and do a few quests, you're totally welcome to message me! I draw from time to time as well! It never goes beyond a sketch though, but there's just something about sketches that I find charming. Not just my own, but other people's as well! ♥

I enjoy talking about anything and everything, and I consider myself to be pretty open minded. I might be shy in real life, but online, I'm a chatter box! I'm usually trying to make people laugh, or smile at the very least! That being said, I'm kind of looking for a guy that has a sense of humor too. I would prefer talking for a while and seeing where it goes. I'm looking for something that's long term. (Be it a romantic relationship, or just friendship. I'm opened to both.) I'm straight, and...I don't know what else to add. You'll probably get a better idea of me if you actually PM'd me or even better, add me on Kik!

Kik - NovaQuartz

lol you have alot to talk about as I can see  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:01 am
Cyrus Darke

Hello Zach! How's it going? I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner! My job has been a real drainer as of late...haha. :p  

Hanari Dairuka

Hanari Dairuka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am
Garaa0fTheSand

...I don't really have a lot to talk about as much as i'm trying to find a guy who would be interested in someone like me...? That's the point of these "about me" things, right? Would you have preferred I kept it "mysterious" and left it only at a sentence~?

"Nerdy loner seeks long term relationship while she deals with her shadowy past."

(I tried so hard to sound like a generic "dark" anime character, if you couldn't tell.)
Yeah, no. I'm good. =w=

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:22 pm
Hanari Dairuka
Garaa0fTheSand

...I don't really have a lot to talk about as much as i'm trying to find a guy who would be interested in someone like me...? That's the point of these "about me" things, right? Would you have preferred I kept it "mysterious" and left it only at a sentence~?

"Nerdy loner seeks long term relationship while she deals with her shadowy past."

(I tried so hard to sound like a generic "dark" anime character, if you couldn't tell.)
Yeah, no. I'm good. =w=

Eh who could blame yeah. I'm in the same boat as you. lol.  

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:10 pm
Hanari Dairuka
Cyrus Darke

Hello Zach! How's it going? I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner! My job has been a real drainer as of late...haha. :p

Its alright. I'm doing alright. What do you do, if I may ask?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:54 pm
were you still looking? o.o  

NickNarwhal

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100

Silaninil

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:31 am
Hanari Dairuka

Kik - NovaQuartz

I msged you on kik  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:12 pm
Hi my name is youko and I want some1 longterm who kind, nice and protective and loving.
Things I like to do : read,write ,and watch anime you can say I kinda like a geek fan of anime I love to read anime online a lot
but if you intererested plz send me a pm or add me on skype under SetsukaHeel  

YoukoNakajime

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hanari Dairuka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 pm
Yikes, it's been a while since I logged on Gaia and on my Kik. I figured this topic died out but I see that it hasn't! I should probably update it or something. I'm still looking! Just been busy with life. Family members getting sick, finally landing a job. All of that wonderful stuff...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:12 pm
Hanari Dairuka
Yikes, it's been a while since I logged on Gaia and on my Kik. I figured this topic died out but I see that it hasn't! I should probably update it or something. I'm still looking! Just been busy with life. Family members getting sick, finally landing a job. All of that wonderful stuff...

not sure if u found any one yet but id love to chat and got to know u u seem cool i like anime and gaming and im a little shy  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items