Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Muggle School Shenanigans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:30 pm
I haven't had an opportunity to post one of my characters yet because she doesn't really have a way to hang out in Diagon Alley or London, but she can hang out at school! C:

Monika Evans is currently eight and attending the City of London School for Girls. She will be attending Hogwarts once she's eleven.

If you have a muggle attending that school or another school and want to have them meet up there or maybe at the library or something, let me know. I'd really like to get a chance to roleplay Monika before throwing her into Hogwarts. Cx  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:48 pm
I would send out Jameson but he wouldn't exactly go to that school, being a boy and all.. sweatdrop  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:01 pm
King Beardly
I would send out Jameson but he wouldn't exactly go to that school, being a boy and all.. sweatdrop

Well, the City of London School for Boys only allows ages 10 - 18, so that wouldn't work. Jameson and Monika could meet up elsewhere though. She'd probably be at the library with her sitter, if anywhere, but I'm open to suggestions. c:  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 pm
The Shiny Furret
King Beardly

Well, the City of London School for Boys only allows ages 10 - 18, so that wouldn't work. Jameson and Monika could meet up elsewhere though. She'd probably be at the library with her sitter, if anywhere, but I'm open to suggestions. c:

Maybe they could meet up at a park or something? Jameson tends to spend a lot of time there with his dad and younger brother.  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:10 pm
King Beardly
The Shiny Furret
King Beardly

Maybe they could meet up at a park or something? Jameson tends to spend a lot of time there with his dad and younger brother.

I could manage that. Monika isn't one for playing, as she's more practical and obsessed with her books, but that could make for an interesting encounter for her. Cx  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:26 pm
The Shiny Furret
King Beardly
The Shiny Furret
King Beardly

I could manage that. Monika isn't one for playing, as she's more practical and obsessed with her books, but that could make for an interesting encounter for her. Cx

Jameson isn't exactly shy, so she could be reading a book at the park and he could just interrupt and ask her what she's reading. x'D  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:29 pm
King Beardly
The Shiny Furret
King Beardly
The Shiny Furret
King Beardly

Jameson isn't exactly shy, so she could be reading a book at the park and he could just interrupt and ask her what she's reading. x'D

Sounds good to me! I can post first, if you want. C:  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff