Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 / Male / looking for friends or more Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spartn399

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:56 am
Name: Dan
age 23
Sex: Male
Description: 5'6(Few extra pounds), black hair, white, brown eyes.

Interests: video games (mostly MMORPGs and survival horroretc...), Reading manga music (rock some heavy), anime, movies, biking. and cosplay looking for someone to cosplay.

I have kik messenger to talk more if interested XD

Dont's : country music, people who do drugs or smoke unless quitting.

Disqualifiers: i don't date single parents (depends on the circumstance), and i prefer someone who can be themselves around me and can be silly and who i can bring out my silliness with.

Iam basically looking for someone who can be themselves towards me and who is loyal and trustworthy no lying or bs..someone who doesn't mind going out time to time or just staying home or playing video games together. someone who wouldn't mind doing cosplay with me. just be yourself and not someone your not, i can be silly funny if you get to know me well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 am
Ola. ^^ Wanna be buddies?

Hope you won't shun me for smoking. >.< It's only a few sticks a day so...

Spartan390

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K a t i e s - K a r d

Fashionable Genius

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 pm
What Type of Hockey? Roller Ice or Field?

Im into Ice Hockey more than anything, ECHL, AHL and NHL, and have gotten into some overseas leagues thanks to the players I have gotten to know through hockey in states (If you haven't try to listen to a hockey game when they only speak German, its LOADS of fun.. LOL, gives me a headache sometimes!)

but yeah! LOVE LOVE Ice hockey, and roller hockey even!

What's your fav. NHL Team (ANYTHING BUT THE FLYERS, please!!) And that is sad saying that I am from Pennsylvania, the Philly side of the state too...LOL

but yeah...you seem to have a quite a bit in common with me
I am in school for computers, 22 years old, female of course and I have kik as well.
No kids, No baby daddy, no drugs, no smoking. (I cant because I have asthma and that was my main trigger)
My only thing is...I like country music...but I also like rock rap hiphop pop etc. etc. So I hope that it isnt a downer that I like SOME Country music (and trust me there isnt much country music that I listen to)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:24 pm
Hi there~ we have the same things in common so I might just drop by~
BUT I'm not into Hockey.  

sshari

Spartn399

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:53 am
Xianji
BUT I'm not into Hockey.

Hello smile and lol i just watch hockey don't really play it xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:54 am
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Ola. ^^ Wanna be buddies?

Hope you won't shun me for smoking. >.< It's only a few sticks a day so...

Spartan390

Hello hows it going smile  

Spartn399

K a t i e s - K a r d

Fashionable Genius

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:20 am
Spartan390
K a t i e s - K a r d

Im into Ice Hockey more than anything, ECHL, AHL and NHL, and have gotten into some overseas leagues thanks to the players I have gotten to know through hockey in states (If you haven't try to listen to a hockey game when they only speak German, its LOADS of fun.. LOL, gives me a headache sometimes!)

What's your fav. NHL Team (ANYTHING BUT THE FLYERS, please!!) And that is sad saying that I am from Pennsylvania, the Philly side of the state too...LOL

I am in school for computers, 22 years old, female of course and I have kik as well.
No kids, No baby daddy, no drugs, no smoking. (I cant because I have asthma and that was my main trigger)
My only thing is...I like country music...but I also like rock rap hiphop pop etc. etc. So I hope that it isnt a downer that I like SOME Country music (and trust me there isnt much country music that I listen to)

Hello xD good to see this site is alive. and yea i like ice hockey country doesn't bother me that much just not a huge fan smilies/icon_smile.gif my kik name is spartan039 if you would like to talk more on there just lemme know your from the site or on here is fine too looking for peaple who have the same interests as i do smilies/icon_smile.gif and iam a San Jose Sharks fan since i hate the kings and ducks xD biggrin

Shuuute.... Im a Kings, Canadiens and Maple Leafs fan! I got to say I root for the goaltender on Edmonton too! Thats because I know him though.

ECHL fan more so here, Reading Royals, just 1 team! Since it is minor league, you constantly loose players, but it is amazing to see them make it to the big league.
I know #51 on the Montreal Canadiens, David Desharnais is his name. I met him in 2008. Meeting him is a story, it involves the ECHL All Star Games back then, my dad won a 2 person VIP Package through our team, and so my mom got to take me with her and we got to go out there. My dad was freaken amazing, I was 14 at the time, almost 15 but not yet. So My dad goes out and buys me $300 of clothing, and makes me look like im 24, not 14. LOL! To say im spoiled yes, but im appreciative and not snobby about it. I didnt even ask my dad to do it, and I kept trying to refuse the clothing the entire time. Or tried to take the cheaper items instead of more expensive. My father said he would not though because it was something he wanted me to look good in.

Jonathan Quick, goaltender for LA Kings, played for reading in 2008-2009, I was 15, He got drunk at the bar, and I asked him for his # and he gave it to me! XD
That was the best day ever!! Secondly I remember Jonathan made my 18 birthday by getting Kopitar from the Kings to follow me on FB, best gift ever! Because i was a HUGE Kopitar fan even before he joined the team! Kings are also the Royals creators, so... XD

Maple Leafs, know the goalie. James Reimer. He is pretty swell.
Edmonton Oilers, Ben Scrivens, thats it...
Then I think Dallas Stars still have Rich Peverley? Maybe. Idk? I hope so, but then again probably not after what happened to him when he passed out on the bench from that heart attack or cardiac arrest. I remember hearing about that my mom calls me and tells me about it. I was screaming and turned on the TV to see it being told, and I felt absolutely, immensely, horrible for it....
Again cant really say who I root for for NHL but I can tell you its usually always Kings, but actually this year its Canadiens. Lol.

I will type you on Kik, my main is my cellphone: royalschick1217, and My backup if you cant get in touch with me on my cell, which is my iPod Kik account, is: katieladie26.

but yeah, Im not a huge huge Country fan either but its definitely not all I play, and I am definitely into hockey, so it does seem we got a good bit in common. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:40 am
Spartan390
Xianji
BUT I'm not into Hockey.

Really. I actually don't understand sports or any of that at all, its really confusing. How was it though?  

sshari

Spartn399

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:18 am
K a t i e s - K a r d
Spartan390
K a t i e s - K a r d

Hello xD good to see this site is alive. and yea i like ice hockey country doesn't bother me that much just not a huge fan smilies/icon_smile.gif my kik name is spartan039 if you would like to talk more on there just lemme know your from the site or on here is fine too looking for peaple who have the same interests as i do smilies/icon_smile.gif and iam a San Jose Sharks fan since i hate the kings and ducks xD biggrin

Shuuute.... Im a Kings, Canadiens and Maple Leafs fan! I got to say I root for the goaltender on Edmonton too! Thats because I know him though.

ECHL fan more so here, Reading Royals, just 1 team! Since it is minor league, you constantly loose players, but it is amazing to see them make it to the big league.
I know #51 on the Montreal Canadiens, David Desharnais is his name. I met him in 2008. Meeting him is a story, it involves the ECHL All Star Games back then, my dad won a 2 person VIP Package through our team, and so my mom got to take me with her and we got to go out there. My dad was freaken amazing, I was 14 at the time, almost 15 but not yet. So My dad goes out and buys me $300 of clothing, and makes me look like im 24, not 14. LOL! To say im spoiled yes, but im appreciative and not snobby about it. I didnt even ask my dad to do it, and I kept trying to refuse the clothing the entire time. Or tried to take the cheaper items instead of more expensive. My father said he would not though because it was something he wanted me to look good in.

Jonathan Quick, goaltender for LA Kings, played for reading in 2008-2009, I was 15, He got drunk at the bar, and I asked him for his # and he gave it to me! XD
That was the best day ever!! Secondly I remember Jonathan made my 18 birthday by getting Kopitar from the Kings to follow me on FB, best gift ever! Because i was a HUGE Kopitar fan even before he joined the team! Kings are also the Royals creators, so... XD

Maple Leafs, know the goalie. James Reimer. He is pretty swell.
Edmonton Oilers, Ben Scrivens, thats it...
Then I think Dallas Stars still have Rich Peverley? Maybe. Idk? I hope so, but then again probably not after what happened to him when he passed out on the bench from that heart attack or cardiac arrest. I remember hearing about that my mom calls me and tells me about it. I was screaming and turned on the TV to see it being told, and I felt absolutely, immensely, horrible for it....
Again cant really say who I root for for NHL but I can tell you its usually always Kings, but actually this year its Canadiens. Lol.

I will type you on Kik, my main is my cellphone: royalschick1217, and My backup if you cant get in touch with me on my cell, which is my iPod Kik account, is: katieladie26.

but yeah, Im not a huge huge Country fan either but its definitely not all I play, and I am definitely into hockey, so it does seem we got a good bit in common. biggrin

lol lucky i have only been to a handful of games do to work and real life stuff sad hopefully next season i can go to more games xD..but im mainly going to be focusing on cosplay tho sad and ill try to find you smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:19 am
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
BUT I'm not into Hockey.

Really. I actually don't understand sports or any of that at all, its really confusing. How was it though?

yea sports can be confusing at times..i watch it when i can never really played hockey just soccer during high school and with friends smile  

Spartn399

sshari

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:10 pm
Spartan390
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
BUT I'm not into Hockey.

yea sports can be confusing at times..i watch it when i can never really played hockey just soccer during high school and with friends smile

Highschool~ i never really had friends D; Oh well anyways have you cosplayed as anything else or just like that o~o  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:50 pm
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
BUT I'm not into Hockey.

Highschool~ i never really had friends D; Oh well anyways have you cosplayed as anything else or just like that o~o

This will be my first cosplay costume that i put together never had the time to really work on a costume but now i do..and i will cosplay as other characters too this is just my first one ;P my second one will probably be Kakashi Hatake from Naruto smile  

Spartn399

sshari

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:41 pm
Spartan390
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
BUT I'm not into Hockey.

This will be my first cosplay costume that i put together never had the time to really work on a costume but now i do..and i will cosplay as other characters too this is just my first one ;P my second one will probably be Kakashi Hatake from Naruto smile

Kakashi heart I actually don't cosplay as other characters but I like cosplay as my own OC's which is kind of weird but I do anyways. When you cosplay as Kakashi can I see~  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff