Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Dear Gods get her out of the house

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:05 pm
I've got this witch, see.

And omg she never does ANYTHING.

Her name is Fiona McKinney, she's 30 years old, and owns Madam Malkin's.

Her boyfriend and she just broke up (roleplayer's been on hiatus and decided to drop the character, sadface), and her best friend... had a baby? Is having a baby? Whatever, there's a baby. She's gonna be busy, is what I'm saying.

Fiona needs friends. Maybe a boyfriend. I dunno.

I honestly just want to be able to post her doing something other than working 8,D  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:50 pm
Maylene Macclellan needs some lady friends! (or friends in general) All she does is stay at home and take care of her kids. Such a boring life. But she's 31 and she was in Hufflepuff too, so maybe her and Fiona knew each other back in the day? c:  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:05 pm
The Shiny Furret
Maylene Macclellan needs some lady friends! (or friends in general) All she does is stay at home and take care of her kids. Such a boring life. But she's 31 and she was in Hufflepuff too, so maybe her and Fiona knew each other back in the day? c:

They could have known one another! Fiona tended to keep to herself a lot because of her homelife, but, they were in the same house and only 2 years apart, so it's possible.

In any case, Fiona needs friends like crazy. I never get to do anything with her. I considered NPC'ing her for a while since with the NPC shops we now don't actually NEED shopowners as much as we did when I first made her (back then there were no NPC shops, so first years couldn't post at a shop unless someone had a character who owned it), but I think Yuki might kill me for NPCing her character Nicole's best friend X,D  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:19 pm
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret

They could have known one another! Fiona tended to keep to herself a lot because of her homelife, but, they were in the same house and only 2 years apart, so it's possible.

In any case, Fiona needs friends like crazy. I never get to do anything with her. I considered NPC'ing her for a while since with the NPC shops we now don't actually NEED shopowners as much as we did when I first made her (back then there were no NPC shops, so first years couldn't post at a shop unless someone had a character who owned it), but I think Yuki might kill me for NPCing her character Nicole's best friend X,D

Well in that case-- *throws Maylene at Fiona* FRIENDSHIP! (yes, that's how it works. Cx )

We could have them run into each other or something and be like "hey aren't you that one person?" and boom, friendship. Plus, it could lead into another idea I had about Victoria apprenticing under Fiona when she gets older. C:  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:30 pm
The Shiny Furret
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret

Well in that case-- *throws Maylene at Fiona* FRIENDSHIP! (yes, that's how it works. Cx )

We could have them run into each other or something and be like "hey aren't you that one person?" and boom, friendship. Plus, it could lead into another idea I had about Victoria apprenticing under Fiona when she gets older. C:

Sure! Where would Maylene be likely to be found? Fiona mostly hangs out around Diagon, obviously. She lives above her shop and doesn't get out much.

If nothing else, Maylene could come into the shop for something. I don't mind posting her 'working' if it's the lead into something OTHER than working X,D  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:15 pm
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret

Sure! Where would Maylene be likely to be found? Fiona mostly hangs out around Diagon, obviously. She lives above her shop and doesn't get out much.

If nothing else, Maylene could come into the shop for something. I don't mind posting her 'working' if it's the lead into something OTHER than working X,D

I could put Maylene in Fiona's shop to ask about uniforms for her son? Or they could just run into each other on the street, if you want. c:  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:08 pm
The Shiny Furret
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret

I could put Maylene in Fiona's shop to ask about uniforms for her son? Or they could just run into each other on the street, if you want. c:

Hrm, let's do the shop? Fiona's much more inclined to talk to people there, she's very socially anxious without the buffer of her job between them.

It'll have to wait until her updates are approved, but you can feel free to post Maylene and I'll get Fi up as soon as she's re-accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:15 pm
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret
Cara MiaKitty
The Shiny Furret

Hrm, let's do the shop? Fiona's much more inclined to talk to people there, she's very socially anxious without the buffer of her job between them.

It'll have to wait until her updates are approved, but you can feel free to post Maylene and I'll get Fi up as soon as she's re-accepted!

Alright, will do! C:  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers