Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Townsend Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm
xxx× × ×xxxT O W N S E NDxxH O M Exx× × ×xxx

User Image

Located in Westminster, London, England

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:11 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxRESIDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxLORELEI ESTHER TOWNSENDxxx
Homeowner
Fiancee of Zephyros
Friend of Gianna and Carver

xxxZEPHYROS JULIUS WHITETHORNExxx
Fiance of Lorelei
Friend of Gianna and Carver

xxxGIANNA SHAYE DONATIxxx
Friend of Lorelei and Zephyros
Girlfriend of Carver

xxxCARVER EVERETT BRYSONxxx
Friend of Lorelei and Zephyros
Boyfriend of Gianna

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:13 pm
xxx× × ×xF A M I L YxxxH O M ExxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Connected to the Floo Network: Floo Address is 'Townsend Home'
              × This is Lorelei's childhood home, purchased by her stepfather Emerson for their family.
              × Following Emerson's death, her mother attempted to sell the house. Lori's older half-brother managed to purchase it, and then gifted it to Lori so she wouldn't have to give up her home.
              × To spite her mother, Lori has allowed as many of her school friends as wished to move into the home, and has done a lot of major remodeling.
              × She has also toyed with the idea of making it a home for runaways, however unofficially.

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Lori has an owl named Chell.
              × Zeph has a rat named Snow.
              × Gia has a burrowing owl named Oria and an orange cat named Kovalevskaya.
              × Carver has a cat named Demeter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:19 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxEmerson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUpset
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α f я α ι ∂ тσ ℓσѕє ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ αи∂ ¢ α υ g н т υρ ιи тнιѕ ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ т ι м є, ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ в я є α т н, ι тнιик ι'νє т н σ υ g н т муѕєℓf тσ ∂ є α т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαѕ в σ я и ωιтнσυт тнιѕ f є α я, иσω σ и ℓ у тнιѕ ѕєємѕ ¢ ℓ є α я xxxxxx
                                                          ι иєє∂ тσ м σ ν є, ι иєє∂ тσ f ι g н т, ι иєє∂ тσ ℓ σ ѕ є муѕєℓf т σ и ι g н т xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori was obviously in something of a mood as she sat at the kitchen counter, staring into a bowl of cereal she wasn't eating. Her stepfather hadn't paid it much mind when he'd first entered the room, preoccupied with getting his own breakfast before heading into the office. She was a teenager, after all, and teenagers tended to be moody. But, as the clock ticked by while he prepared a quick meal for himself, and she didn't take a single bite, he decided that clearly, whatever was bothering her was something that needed addressing. So, he made his plate and pulled up a chair, sitting alongside his daughter. The silence drug on for a few moments.

space"You hate soggy cereal," he said finally, obvious concern in his voice. She shrugged, still staring down into the bowl, hand on the spoon, but she didn't speak. He frowned, nudging her gently. "What's all this then, hm? Teenage mood swings, or is something bothering you?" From anyone else, and to anyone else, the statement would've seemed callous. But, the pair were close enough, and he understood her well enough, to ask the question. Lori was unusual for her age, and frequently was the first to tell you when she was overreacting due to hormones or something of that nature. He'd seen her do it; she would be bickering with her mother, and stop mid-sentence, blink in agitation, and state that she was sorry, she was having a mood swing. She would then list the reasons for the swing, such as her menstrual cycle, she hadn't eaten, she was tired, etc. He was never entirely sure if it was the truth, or if it was an excuse because she wanted the argument over. Given what her relationship was like with her mother, he was willing to bet it was both.

spaceHe watched her expression turn from a faint pout to a glare, and she stirred the cereal in agitation. "... It's nothing," she said hesitantly. He frowned; obviously not. 'Nothing' meant teenage hormones, and if that were the case, she'd have said so. He gave her a look, one he knew she could see from the corner of her eye, and waited, taking a sip of his coffee. After a long moment, she tilted her head downward, hair falling like a curtain between them.

space"Lori." His voice was stern, but still somehow gentle. Lori twitched guiltily. "That works on your mother. It doesn't on me. Tell me what's wrong." Still, she said nothing, and he stared harder. "... Is it a boy?" he asked. That was the only thing he could think of that his daughter would be uncomfortable telling him. The girl didn't even hesitate to talk about her period around him, for God's sake. Her head twitched slightly, like she'd almost looked up at him and decided against it, and her shoulders had slumped. "Alright, then. Which one is it, hm?" There was only a small collection of people Lori talked about; of that lot, three of them were boys. Carver, Tristan, and... Zeph? She hadn't talked about that one as much, at least not until this last Summer. The other two she'd been on about since her first year at Hogwarts.

spaceReluctantly, Lori looked up at her stepfather through the fan of her hair, obviously upset. She chewed her lip. Technically speaking, it was a boy... Or, well. Someone of the male persuasion. It just wasn't her love life that she was upset about. Ever since she'd returned home for the holidays, she'd found herself hiding from and avoiding Emerson, because she couldn't bring herself to tell him what her mother was doing, but she couldn't stand the fact that he didn't know. It'd kill him to find out, he loved her mother! But, he had to know the truth... She didn't know what to do. They were her parents, it wasn't supposed to be on her to tell them things like this. She wished she was as oblivious as he was, because then they could both find out at the same time when it inevitably blew up and became public knowledge (it would eventually; her father's social circles wouldn't allow this to stay secret for long). But no, she'd had to be her usual observant self and see things she didn't want to see and realize things she was better off not knowing.

spaceThe concern on his face made her stomach turn; she didn't like this. She never liked feeling guilty, even though that seemed to be one of her more frequent emotional states. It seemed to simply be a part of her life, given how often she managed to put her foot in her mouth. For a moment, she debated lying and telling him about the awkwardness with Zeph while she tried to help him with his exams. But, she hated lying to her stepfather; he was the only parent she had that was worth anything, she shouldn't treat him like the other two. Lori sighed, gathering her hair in her hands, twisting it nervously. She tried to bring her gaze up to meet Emerson's, but she couldn't seem to manage it. She kept staring at the cereal bowl. "... It's not something to do with me," she said softly. "It's... I know something. Something that... that you should know. But I don't know how to tell you."

spaceShe swallowed, trying to force the lump that'd formed in her throat down. Her heart was pounding entirely too fast. She didn't think her anxiety had ever been so bad. Then again she'd never had to tell the person she loved most in the world news that would break his heart before. She chewed her lip, hands twining around her hair , tangling it between her fingers and pulling it. The pain to her scalp helped her focus, somehow. "Dad... Mum... Mum is... she's..." Lori inhaled sharply, and finally spit it out. "Mum'scheatingonyouwithLindsay."

spaceIt was silent for a moment, and she couldn't bring herself to look at him. But then, he sighed, a heavy, world-weary sound, and her head jerked upwards to stare at him. He didn't look shocked or devastated or anything like she'd expected. He looked... tired. And like he regretted something. "I know," he said finally, and her eyes went wide. "I've known for a while now. I... I didn't realize you did. But I should've known you'd notice it."

spaceEmerson sighed again, elbow resting on the counter top. He pinched his brow, eyes squeezed shut. She frowned, hand moving to rest on the crook of his elbow. "Dad... why... Why haven't you..." She didn't really know what she was trying to ask. Why are you still here, why haven't you left her, why haven't you punched Lindsay Lovell square in his smug, disgusting face (that last one made her wonder if she was letting Gia have too much influence over her). She squeezed his arm, not able to find words to voice her confusion. Surely he wasn't going to just act like it wasn't happening until it stopped, right?

space"I can't confront her," her dad said finally, voice low. He looked up, eyes searching around the room as if Charlotte would appear at any moment. Lori knew she wouldn't; she wasn't even home right now. She hadn't come home last night. And likely wouldn't, not until well into midday. "I don't know what angle Lindsay is working, but he always has one. I can't let them know I know until I'm ready."

spaceLori watched him, curiosity piqued. "Ready for what?" she asked. What was he doing?

space"I've been working on the legal moves I need to make to leave her," Emerson said softly. "Lindsay's lawyers are good, which means I have to be prepared for an uphill battle... and I'm not just trying to leave her." He glanced at his daughter, and, seeing her confusion, smiled sadly. "I know you don't want to be stuck with her," he said, reaching over to squeeze her shoulder affectionately. "She's your mother but... you've always been my little girl. I don't want her to take you from me... and I certainly don't want him trying to sink his claws into you. I'm not just fighting for my freedom, or my money, or my things. I want you, too."

spaceHe waited, trying to gauge her reaction. Most wouldn't have been able to read her right now; her expression was almost neutral, almost. But, he saw the faint quirk in her brow, the light in her eyes. She was trying not to cry, he thought, almost amused. "Can you even do that?" she asked. Her tone held a hint of desperation, and he had to wonder if part of her reluctance in telling him was that she hadn't wanted to lose him. As if that would ever happen. "She's my parent, and he's my biological father-"

space"I adopted you when you were born," Emerson said firmly. "Not quite, but might as well have. I've raised you just as much as she has, more than he has. More than her, too, if we're being honest, but the courts won't buy that. Not without you saying so, anyway." Her expression grew confused again. The hand that was on her shoulder moved so he could wrap his arm around her. "You're fifteen, Lorelei. You're old enough to know what's what, to have a say in your own life. Part of the reason I've been putting everything off is that I want to be sure it goes to court over the Summer, when you're home. I want to be able to have to testify that you want to live with me, not her." He paused, and she arched a brow at his faux-sheepish expression. "If that's what you want, of course."

spaceShe gave a derisive snort, crossing her arms as she reclined against him, nestling in under his arm. "Of course that's what I want," she said softly. "I... Dad, I know you don't like it when I say it. But sometimes I really hate Mum. Most of the time, if I'm being honest. Especially... especially now. Because of this. She doesn't deserve you. She never did, and Lindsay's awful, and I don't want to be anywhere near him. The only good things I ever got from that man was life and a brother and a niece... And I could leave the brother if not for the niece." Emerson chuckled at her, still with that hint of sadness in his laugh. She exhaled, not quite a sigh, but more than a normal breath. "If I can live with you, that's what I want."

spaceHer stepfather placed a small kiss on the top of her head, squeezing her tight against him. "I know, sweet pea," he said, and couldn't help but smile at the faint blush that formed in her cheeks. He hadn't called her that since she was little, mostly because he'd been trying to treat her less like a child and more like the woman she was growing into. She got enough of being infantlized by her other parental units, she didn't need it from him. But, she was still his sweet pea. "I'm gonna make you another bowl of cereal, okay?" She gave him a look, one that clearly read 'I can do it myself.' He smiled. "I know, but I want to."

space"You're already running late for work," she pointed out, but it was with no real conviction in her voice. She knew her dad, he was never late. He could afford it just once. And besides... she hadn't gotten to have breakfast just with him in forever. Hadn't really gotten to even be alone with him in forever, even before she'd begun avoiding him. Her mother had seemed to be deliberately keeping them apart... When she'd discovered the affair, she knew why. But, if everything worked out, it was just going to be the two of them, always. Briefly, she wondered why her mother hadn't cheated on her dad sooner; she'd have liked to get to live her entire teen years without the woman around.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢σиfυѕє∂ ωнαт ι т н σ υ g н т ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg ι f є ℓ т
                                                          xxxxxx ¢σиfυѕє ωнαт ι f є є ℓ ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg тнαт'ѕ я є α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι тяιє∂ тσ ѕ є ℓ ℓ му ѕ σ υ ℓ ℓαѕт и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx f υ и и у, нє ωσυℓ∂и'т єνєи т α к є α в ι т є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMother
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFurious

ι'м ιи тнє ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ ωιтн тнє ∂ є ν ι ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ иσω тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ ¢αи иєνєя gєт мє σи му ℓ є ν є ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт g σ т т α gєт уσυ σ f f тнє ¢ α g є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α уσυиg ℓ σ ν є я ' ѕ я α g є xxxxxx
                                                          gσииα иєє∂ α ѕ ρ α я к тσ ι g и ι т є xxx

spaceSince arriving home for the summer, Lorelei had remained, for the most part, locked in her bedroom. She had no desire to see her mother, or Lindsay, who had taken to hovering about the house and asking after her, as if one day she would hear he’d stopped by and be thrilled to see the man who’d murdered her dad.

spaceOf course, she wasn’t supposed to know he’d done that.

spaceAnd she technically wasn’t even positive he’d done it.

spaceDetails.

spaceThe older man’s presence irked her to no end, because even without possibly being a murderer, he was a putrid, horrible human being, and if there’d ever been a part of her that craved his approval, that part was now dead and rotting in the ground. ‘He never should have let me meet Leslie,’ she thought faintly. ‘Bad planning, that. Isn’t he supposed to be smart?’ Of course, she’d never really seen much evidence of his supposed intelligence. Cunning, perhaps, and shrewdness. But intelligence? Not so much.

spaceHe hadn’t been by for almost a week, a fact she found disconcerting. Since she’d returned home, he’d been by almost daily. Had she been a more confrontational person, she would have left her room to rail at him. If not about the atrocity he’d committed, then at least about loitering about the home of a dead man whose wife he’d been sleeping with for over a year. It lacked a fair amount of class, she thought, but then, she was his b*****d, and so how much class could he really lay claim to? And he had never been overly concerned with being classy, in any case. Ruthlessness and power were all he cared about. It was why he’d been sending Les to all the fundraisers and such for the last ten years; her older brother could be counted on to woo and wine and dine. Lindsay lacked patience for such things. She’d seen the numbers, the company he ran was doing much better with her brother as the face, in spite of her father’s claims concerning the younger Lovell’s incompetence.

spaceShe’d spent several hours waiting for the shoe to drop; the tension in the air about the house when she’d left the safety of her bedroom for breakfast was tangible. Her mother had been acting strangely, strange enough in fact that Lori had noticed it in spite of having only been in the woman’s presence for a total of perhaps ten minutes all day. She somewhat doubted that Charlotte had much, if any, knowledge of the details regarding Emerson’s death, but the woman had still been sleeping with Lindsay Lovell, and that was enough to make her daughter want to both vomit, and strangle her. Not being prone to anger, and lacking a penchant for violence, the impulse was rather concerning. It was best for them both if they simply didn’t see each other.

spaceThe knock at the door told Lori that apparently, her mother disagreed.

space“Come in,” the Slytherin called, voice already tired and strained. She didn’t want to interact with her mother. She didn’t want to put on a face and pretend like she didn’t know about the affair. She didn’t want to pretend like she didn’t know Charlotte could care less that her husband was dead. She hated pretending. But the alternative was to hurl accusations and listen to her mother cry and beg forgiveness and blame everyone but herself for her own actions. If Lori had inherited anything from her biological father, it was a lack of patience. Specifically, a lack of patience regarding foolishness, which her mother had in spades.

space‘Oh, it’s to be one of those conversations,’ she thought distantly, noting the way her mother’s hands wrung together. She only did that when she was going to deliver news that she knew her daughter wouldn’t like. What would it be this time, she wondered?

space“Lori, dearest,” Charlotte began, and Lori had to fight not to scoff. Dearest? That was new. She hadn’t earned an endearment of any sort from her mother in some time. But then again, she’d had her dad for that, hadn’t she? “I know… I know you’re having a hard time, coping with Emerson’s death. But… We can’t dwell on it. You’re a smart girl, you know it’s not good to wallow in depression and… And he wouldn’t want you to do this, locking yourself up in your room. He-“

space“I’m not entirely sure you know what he would want,” Lori interrupted, unable to keep her tongue to herself. “And if you paid attention, you’d know I’m not depressed. I’m not dwelling. I simply don’t want to have to be around you.”

spaceCharlotte looked affronted, a small spark of anger in her eyes. “I’m your mother,” she said slowly, clearly trying to keep from snapping. “And… And I know you’re just lashing out. In anger. It’s one of the stages of grieving, Lori. So I’m going to forgive you-“

space“How charitable.”

spaceShe watched her mother frown, her hands still now, clasped to one another so tightly that they were turning white. “I’m going to forgive you, provided you acknowledge that you are at fault for your attitude, and make an effort to improve it.

spaceLori arched a brow, staring as if she were waiting for the punchline to a joke she knew wasn’t funny. “You wouldn’t have to deal with my attitude if you’d leave me alone.”

spaceA tic started in Charlotte’s jaw. “I wouldn’t be a very good mother if I just left you to your own devices after you lost your stepfather.”

spaceLori shrugged. “You’ve never made much of an effort to be a good mother.” Maybe she shouldn’t spend so much time around Tassy. “Actually, all your supposed efforts to do so have been mostly centered around making sure other people perceive you as being a good mother, more so than actually being one. No one’s watching now, so I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you.”

space“You owe me an apology, young lady.”

spaceLori frowned. “I’m not feeling very apologetic.”

space“I am your mother, you owe me respect,” Charlotte said, hands separated now, balled into fists at her sides. She almost looked like a child about to throw a tantrum, Lori noted.

space“I believe that respect is earned,” she countered coolly. “Isn’t that what Lindsay always said? It’s not inherent, you have to deserve it. What’ve you done to deserve it, exactly?”

space“I birthed you!” Charlotte screamed. “I carried you for nine months! I raised you!”

space“Emerson raised me!” Lori yelled, standing and stepping in close to her mother. Charlotte was a small woman, and Lori had inherited her father’s height; at sixteen, she was three inches taller than her mother. It had never been so satisfying. “Emerson was the one who looked after me, he was the one who taught me, he was the one who was there for me when I needed him! You were always off gallivanting, pretending you were doing charity work when really it was a bloody vacation! You carried me for nine months? You birthed me? No, you got your arse knocked up and thought having his kid would make him love you! And the second I was born, you couldn’t be bothered! Any attempt you made to be my parent was to shove Lindsay bloody Lovell’s ideology and preferences down my throat!”

space“Your father-“

space“He is not my father!”

space“Your father has taken care of us, he has provided for us-“

space“We didn’t need him to, we had Emerson! But that wasn’t enough for you, was it?” Lori was almost chest to chest with her mother now, and fighting the urge to try using wandless magic to set the woman’s hair on fire.

space“We don’t have Emerson anymore!” Charlotte rebutted, literally bumping her chest against Lori’s, as if to assert some sense of dominance. “He’s gone, and you need to accept that, and you need to realize that there’s more to this than you understand! You are a child-“

space“I'm six-bloody-teen and I understand this better than you would ever imagine-”

space“You are a child! And I am your mother, and Lindsay is your father! And whether you like it or not, we need him, and he is a part of our lives!”

space“The hell he is!”

space“He is, and there is nothing you can do about it!” Charlotte yelled. “He is your father, and he is looking after us! He always has, and now that Emerson is gone, he’s going to do it properly!”

spaceAll of Lori’s anger seemed to evaporate at those words. The fire in her gut smothered, and she felt like she’d been doused with ice water. Through gritted teeth, she asked, “What. Do you. Mean. Properly?”

spaceCharlotte looked almost smug. “We can’t afford this house,” she said. “So we’re selling it. Lindsay is helping, and then we’re moving in with him.”

space“The hell we are.”

space“You don’t have a choice.”

spaceCharlotte smiled then, cruelly, and Lori couldn’t help but think that, if she’d been spending too much time with Les and Tassy, her mother had been spending far, far too much with Lindsay.

spaceTo the woman’s back, she whispered, “The hell I don’t.”

xxx α ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισи σf т є α я ѕ σи уσυя ℓ α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx вυяи є ν є я у т н ι и g уσυ ℓ σ ν є, тнєи вυяи тнє α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи тнє є и ∂ єνєяутнιиg ¢ σ ℓ ℓ ι ∂ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx му ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ ѕ ρ α т вα¢к συт тнє м σ и ѕ т є я тнαт уσυ ѕ є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxSaturday, May 21, 2040xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxWedding Partyxxx
Zephyros Whitethorne
Gianna Donati
Carver Bryson
Lorelei Townsend

xxxGuest Listxxx
Cosette and Allison Gautreaux
Bartholomew and Cecelia Frey
Avian Lovette
Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop
Matilda Collins
Dominique Hallwyd

All invited guests are welcome to bring their own guests, within reason.

The Forgotten Weasley

Red Hot Missy

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

kiska166

Julian Galaksylph

Summer II

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxReception - Head Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThrilled

тнєѕє αяє му нαи∂ѕ, тнєѕє αяє αℓℓ тнαт ι'νє gσтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ℓσσкє∂ αяσυи∂ αи∂ уσυ'яє тнє σиє тнαт ι ωαитxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м иσт яєαℓℓу ¢ℓєνєя вυт ι gσт α ℓιℓ' ѕραяк σf α нєαятxxxxxx
                                                          тнαт'ѕ ωαιтιиg fσя уσυ тσ ѕтαят, ι'∂ вє уσυя ωιfєxxx

spacePam just couldn't seem to contain her mirth; she knew that it would be dramatic to say something like 'finally' in regards to being married to Aster, given that they were still on the young side (like, the very young side, she'd admit), but it definitely felt that way. They'd met when they were small, after all, and been best friends ever since that day. She'd been dreaming of her wedding since she was a small child, of course, being exactly that sort of girl. She'd been dreaming of her wedding specifically to Aster since... Well, probably before they'd actually started dating, though she'd fought against imagining it really hard until that point. None of that mattered, though, because now they were married and everything was perfect.

spaceThe blonde was, at least, happy to be off her feet. She hadn't worn heels, because she never did, but she'd still been on her feet for what felt like ages. It was nice to sit. She'd want to dance later, probably, but for now she was happy to rest a bit. Grinning mischievously, she lifted her legs up and propped her feet in Aster's lap.
                                                          "Welcome to your life now, babe," she chirped, despite the fact that this had, in fact, been Aster's life for a rather long time now. It wasn't as though the rings now adorning their fingers actually changed anything, except that now Aster's last name was Gautreaux, not Frey (or, it would be, once the paperwork was filed, anyway). She was still sort of amused that Aster had taken her name, but not at all surprised. It was the opposite of what people would expect, which of course meant her wife (wife!) would be all for it. And, as small as that might seem, it felt huge to her.

spaceShe was happy to've been granted Lori's backyard (if it could even be called that, honestly) for the ceremony and reception; it was beautiful, with flowers blooming everywhere. Blue and purple flowers, she couldn't help but note, being chief among them, and it was anyone's guess whether that was a happy accident or not. On the one hand, Pam knew Lori's preference for those colors, but on the other, they had asked about the garden months ago, and Lori was exactly the sort of person who would plant flowers in her yard just for their wedding to have an appropriate backdrop. She was meticulous like that. They had excellent friends, even if there weren't many of them. She liked it better that way. For all the space and grandeur of the venue, it'd been a very private affair, just how she wanted it. Although...

space"So," she began, giggling slightly, "Wedding's done. When's the part where I drag you up on top of a tall building and declare my eternal love? Or write in the sky? I could do that with magic, I bet." She nudged Aster slightly with her toe. "I'm going to tell everyone you're my wife forever now. Every time we meet a new person, I can introduce you. "This is Aster, my wife," over and over for the rest of our lives." Her expression grew thoughtful, a faint smile on her lips. "Or we could take turns, if you want. Oh! And I'll get a locket, and put your photo in it, and show it to random people I meet. "Hi, I'm Pam, look at this photo of my gorgeous wife." I'm going to be that married person." At least for the first few months, anyway. She was sure it would calm down eventually, but at the moment she wanted to tell any-and-everyone that she was married to Aster. Then again, knowing her and her enthusiasm and romantic nature... she might literally be doing it for the rest of their lives.

xxxуσυ'яє тнє ѕσиg ι'νє вєєи ѕιиgιиg αℓℓ σf му ℓιfє
                                                          xxxxxxαи∂ єνєяу ριє¢є σf мє ℓσνєѕ єνєяу ριє¢є σf уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ ωєяє яιgнт fσя мє яιgнт fяσм тнє ѕтαят
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxιт ѕтαятє∂ ωιтн α fєєℓιиg, тнєи уσυ нα∂ мє ∂яєαмιиg

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:44 pm
I would die for you, I would die for you
I've been dying just to feel you by my side
To know that you're mine
I will cry for you, I will cry for you
I will wash away your pain with all my tears
And drown your fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
G A U T R E A U X

former gryffindormugglebornquidditch referee

If you had told Aster ten years ago that she would be getting married, wearing white to said wedding, and changing her own last name to do so, she'd probably have laughed uproariously in your face. Had you told her that she'd be marrying Pam, she'd have died of blood rush to the head. Unlike her decidedly more feminine girlfriend, who she suspected had been dreaming of this moment for years and years, Aster had never really thought about marriage. She'd figured out she liked both boys and girls pretty early on, but she'd never really envisioned herself as a bride or a Mrs. anything. The idea of it had seemed like giving up part of herself, and Aster had always been fiercely independent and individualistic. But being with Pam had never felt like a sacrifice or drastic change in who she was. They'd always fit around one another like matching puzzle pieces, from the moment they met. Aster didn't believe in that soul mates rubbish or anything, but she didn't argue when her mum had tearfully stated that 'some things were simply meant to be'. Life without Pam was unimaginable, and not just because she was in love with her. They were best friends and had shared everything together since they were small.

So they'd gotten married earlier than most, in a posh garden full of flowers, and while Aster hadn't worn a dress she had worn a white pantsuit and of course, a leather jacket slung over her shoulders after their triumphant kiss. The guest list had been quite small, even counting their respective families (and both of them were only children so it wasn't as if their families took up all that much space either). However, everyone there counted, and while Aster couldn't pretend that planning a wedding had all been a breeze, she'd still managed to enjoy the ceremony. Besides, having a wife seemed much more official and iron-clad than just having a girlfriend. "Oh no," she intoned in mock horror, although she was grinning like a fool. "Was this a no-backsies thing? I was thinking we could take turns carrying each over the threshold of the flat," she snickered. While Pam was taller than her by far, Aster was reasonably sure she was strong enough to scoop her wife up for at least a minute or two. "And not if I beat you to it," she snorted. "I'll duel you for it, how about that? And a locket- what, am I about to be shipped off to war?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I will pray for you, I will pray for you
I will sell my soul for something pure and true
Someone like you
See your face every place that I walk in
Hear your voice every time I am talking
You will believe in me, and I will never be ignored

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points