Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
The Quest for... a social life???? Home Edition!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:14 pm
So I need to have my characters get social lives...

I have

Austin Brighton
Profile in need of minor updating
Former Hufflepuff, Class of 2019.
Owner of The Lilting Lyre Music Shop
He is an intelligent pianist who owns the music shop and allows lessons to occur in the store. A friendly guy who enjoys quiet time with his Husband Jinhai Lei

Seeking:
Friends

Alec Carson
Former Slytherin, Class of 2014
Black Market Potions and Rare Objects Dealer
He is a bit of a Pure Blood Supremacist, he lives with a desire of wealth and a love of Luxury.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Corey Carson
Former Slytherin, Class of 2016
Unemployed "Nothing's good enough for me"
He is ambitious, hot headed, and highly intelligent. A jerk is the best way to describe him, he is rather arrogant and thinks he is to good for a lot.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Mitchel Alexander Noble
Former Ravenclaw, Class of 2018
St. Mungos Medi-Wizard
He is an intelligent and sweet guy who has no idea just how cruel his half brothers are. He is a guy who enjoys the enjoy the small moments in life.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Xavier Noble
Former Gryffindor, Class of 2019
Auror in Training, Auror Office, Ministry of Magic
He is an ambitious, slightly rebellious young man who would rather fancy a night out on the town than sitting inside. He enjoys life to its fullest.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Bradley Goldwind
Former Ravenclaw, Class of 2027
Artisan - Photographer and Artist
He is Kind of cheerful and talkative with a select few people. A bit of a Optimist. Very Observant and Open Minded.
Taken by Tobi Fallrein.

Seeking:
Friends

Eun Yeong Hyeon Han
Profile being Updated
Former Gryffindor, Class of xxxx
(Job)
He is (short description)

Seeking:
Friends

Jarlath Lowery
Former Hufflepuff, Class of 2029
Artisan - Musician
He is Energetic, unfocused, stylish, adventurous, kind guy who loves the outdoors.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Aedan Lowery
Former Hufflepuff, Class of 2005
Broom Maker, Founder of Lowery Broom Company
He is an intelligent, kind and determined man, he cares deeply for his family and is very loyal.
Married to Ciaran Lowery-Blake. Father of Kenneth, Rhys, and Caty.

Seeking:
Friends, Workers.

Shane MacEacharin
Former Hufflepuff, Class of 2018
Head of the Foreign Affairs and Sports Department in the Department of International Magical Cooperation
He is a focused and very attentive guy who works hard and loves to see his hard work come into action. Though he does believe in enjoying life!

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Hogwarts Edition!!

So looking for friends, or relationships, or anything for these characters.

Interested? Post here!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:14 pm
*forcibly chucks characters at Spazzy!* Ooooh I've got so many!!! I've got almost the entire MacEacharin family (besides Shane of course) and well since they are all relatives we could probably do something with that!

Also! Andi could do something with the Lowery's cause well, she is one as well! also there might be later plots happening with her so doing stuff beforehand with her might be good.

Finally I have the Warren Family who are in desperate need of...anything. Like literally anything. I also have a lot of other characters but these I see working out the best.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:13 am
Maiya Kajuji
*forcibly chucks characters at Spazzy!* Ooooh I've got so many!!! I've got almost the entire MacEacharin family (besides Shane of course) and well since they are all relatives we could probably do something with that!

Also! Andi could do something with the Lowery's cause well, she is one as well! also there might be later plots happening with her so doing stuff beforehand with her might be good.

Finally I have the Warren Family who are in desperate need of...anything. Like literally anything. I also have a lot of other characters but these I see working out the best.

Yes lets do something with the families we have lol. But as for the Warren Family, I'm not quite sure what we could do, not much reason for them right now... Perhaps we could figure something out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:58 pm
Sir Spazalots
Maiya Kajuji

Yes lets do something with the families we have lol. But as for the Warren Family, I'm not quite sure what we could do, not much reason for them right now... Perhaps we could figure something out.

Well we should definitely do something with Andi and another Lowery not sure what though XP Shane could come to a dinner party that Jane is throwing because she knows the MacEacharins, or we could do something else with some MacEacharins. Whatever works for you.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:26 pm
Maiya Kajuji
Sir Spazalots
Maiya Kajuji

Well we should definitely do something with Andi and another Lowery not sure what though XP Shane could come to a dinner party that Jane is throwing because she knows the MacEacharins, or we could do something else with some MacEacharins. Whatever works for you.

Hmm Jane's dinner party sounds fun! Well maybe we could have a Lowery Family Picnic or something? Get the whole Lowery family together lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:43 am
Sir Spazalots
Maiya Kajuji
Sir Spazalots
Maiya Kajuji

Hmm Jane's dinner party sounds fun! Well maybe we could have a Lowery Family Picnic or something? Get the whole Lowery family together lol

Oh my yes. I am so down.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers