Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Who Wants an Evil Werewolf???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:57 pm
Hello!
As many of you probably don't know. I have an evil girl in the works of world domination. She is also going to be recruiting my evil werewolf leader, who is just about to find out he can create more werewolves.

Sooo I'm looking for people to be his new werewolves. Rui, (my evil world dominator) will be wanting lots of werewolves, and Kiaran (the werewolf leader) will happily turn any and everyone. So I'm just looking for recruits. The only requirement is they be willing to be a werewolf and be evil, or at least can be turned evil.

Rui is insane and just likes the power so any blood ties are good for her, although in the future she may be working purebloodists so keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 pm
I shall join!  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:17 pm
Yes? Yes. o3o

stop stealing my ideas....though maybe we could have some interesting dynamics between your pack and my clan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:27 pm
I VOLUNTEER ONE OF MY CHARACTERS AS TRIBUTE!  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:30 pm
Violet the Maestro
Yes? Yes. o3o

stop stealing my ideas....though maybe we could have some interesting dynamics between your pack and my clan.

Yes interactions!

And I didn't steal your idea O^O I had this plan long ago when I mentioned Rui's world domination XD but yes please let us have interactions between woofies and vampies!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:31 pm
King Beardly

Red Hot Missy

Accepted o3o  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 pm
Devlyn Maycry
Violet the Maestro
Yes? Yes. o3o

Yes interactions!

And I didn't steal your idea O^O I had this plan long ago when I mentioned Rui's world domination XD but yes please let us have interactions between woofies and vampies!

I'm torn now. I want a woofie, but I don't want to play both sides. Maybe a small evil woofie who isn't the big bad wolf (hehehe) or some other major player, but still evil nonetheless.

and sureeeeeeee you didn't steal my idea  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:45 pm
Violet the Maestro
Devlyn Maycry
Violet the Maestro
Yes? Yes. o3o

Yes interactions!

I'm torn now. I want a woofie, but I don't want to play both sides. Maybe a small evil woofie who isn't the big bad wolf (hehehe) or some other major player, but still evil nonetheless.

and sureeeeeeee you didn't steal my idea

small woofies are good o3o there have to be minions XD  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 am
Hmm... It might be fun to have a werewolf that actually does officially belong to a pack and has an official pack affiliation... I can volunteer Vivienne Fleury to this chaos as she hasn't gotten around to do much (if you want her). Besides obviously that family has a bit of bad luck when it comes to werewolves, already. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 am
mc2

Violet the Maestro

Red Hot Missy

King Beardly

All of you should follow the beginnings of this plot so as to not be confused. here  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces