Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Need opinions/potential interactions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:43 pm
So, I made a new character, Jasmine, and she has an older sister, who is a squib. Thing is, at present, Elizabeth is listed as an NPC, because I'm not entirely sure if I want to make her a full fledged character or not.

Mostly, I'm thinking about the fact that, at present, I'm pretty sure most of the non-magical characters are already in their twenties (I can only think of 3 who aren't off the top of my head, and one of them is 19 if I recall correctly). Elizabeth is, at the oldest, 16, and really I think she's closer to 14.

I'm curious if there is anyone who has characters in that age range who would befriend her? They don't necessarily have to be non-magical, but it would be preferable so that she's not just playing pen pal all year.

I basically don't want to take the time and effort to make a character, only to get to do nothing with her. I already have a couple of those that I'm debating getting rid of altogether, but I'm kind of clinging to them and hoping something will happen. I don't want to end up in that situation again. Beth is an interesting character in my head, but, I don't want to flesh her out only to have her sit and do nothing, and roleplaying with myself gets boring.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Well I did make the eldest of Ronna's half brothers (Andrew) recently but he is 16-closer to 17. I would be willing to make her younger one (Nathan) as well who is 15 and currently an NPC at the moment if you want someone to interact with that is closer to her age to befriend her. They are muggle.

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm
mc2
Well I did make the eldest of Ronna's half brothers (Andrew) recently but he is 16-closer to 17. I would be willing to make her younger one (Nathan) as well who is 15 and currently an NPC at the moment if you want someone to interact with that is closer to her age to befriend her. They are muggle.

Cara MiaKitty

Andrew was one of the 3 I was counting that I was aware of, lulz. I wouldn't ask you to make a character just so I could make one. If you wanted to make him that's totally up to you, and I would be more inclined to make her a full character if you did. But I don't want you to make a character just so mine has someone to interact with X,D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:05 pm
Cara MiaKitty
mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Andrew was one of the 3 I was counting that I was aware of, lulz. I wouldn't ask you to make a character just so I could make one. If you wanted to make him that's totally up to you, and I would be more inclined to make her a full character if you did. But I don't want you to make a character just so mine has someone to interact with X,D

Pfft... the reason I didn't make Nathan is because I knew he'd just sit on a back burner and rot more than likely. Honestly I think Nathan would be a more likable character (or at least in my opinion). At least a little less snarky than I feel like Andrew is.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:06 pm
mc2
Cara MiaKitty
mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Pfft... the reason I didn't make Nathan is because I knew he'd just sit on a back burner and rot more than likely. Honestly I think Nathan would be a more likable character (or at least in my opinion). At least a little less snarky than I feel like Andrew is.

Oh, well X3 In that case, totally make him, and I'll make Beth, and they can just go off being non-magical together, by all means XDDDDD  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games