Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Lambert Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:40 pm
Lambert Family

(Updated 07/11/20.)

Martin Lambert ~ Beauxbatons Graduate ~ Lawyer ~ Father of Samuel (NPC)
Caroline (Carol) Lambert née Vallery ~ Beauxbatons Graduate ~ Musician ~ Mother of Samuel (NPC)

Samuel Lambert ~ 49 ~ Beauxbatons Graduate ~ Dominic Maestro Employee & Part-Time Musician (NPC)
♥ Chloe Lambert née Clarisse ~ 48 ~ Former Hufflepuff ~ Former Healer / Werewolf Support Employee (NPC)
tab ↪ Colten Lambert ~ 29 ~ Beauxbaton Graduate ~ Bird Watcher (pending) *Adopted*
tab ↪ Enid Lambert née Brewster ~ 28 ~ Former Slytherin ~ Whizz Hard Books Employee (pending app) *Adopted*
tab ↪ Giselle Lambert ~ 14 ~ Hogwarts Student (NPC)

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/31/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: Weasley 7/16/20
Accepted characters: Samuel [03/31/2017] Colten [03/31/2017] Chloe, Enid 11/14/17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 pm
xxxxSAMUELxxxMARTINxxxLAMBERT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 07/01/22

User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Sam

AGE 43

BIRTHDAY January 12, 2007.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 inch, Beech Wood, with Erkling Fang Core

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & French

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pic. [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Beauxbaton

HOUSE Angelus

CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Muggle Music
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Wizard Law
                  History

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Fencing ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Music ~ O
                  Muggle Music ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ A
                  World Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Music ~ O
                  Muggle Music ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ P
                  World Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Dominic Maestro Employee and part-time Musician

DREAM JOB Musician

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ PERFECTIONIST I may seem hardworking and focused but only with things that I have an interest in, like my music. I'm quite the perfectionist when it comes to my music and that's where my hard work and focus stems from. I'll practice till I bleed or at least till I get it right.
              ■ SPONTANEOUS When I was younger I was told that things were already planned out for me but I've never been one for plans. As such I failed to follow in my father's footsteps but despite that I'm still set on being a musician. I've got the drive and the passion for it at least. I guess in theory I can thank my father for that. He's always pushed me so hard to be a good successor. Which as I mentioned I failed at. I hate not being good enough but I know he means well. I guess if it wasn't for him I wouldn't push so hard for what I want in life.
              ■ SELF-CRITICAL Honestly I don't take failure well. To me it's a personal thing, at least with my father. I tend to be overly hard on myself.
              ■ HELPFUL I would do anything for just about anyone within reason. I like helping people wherever I can. Be it simple things or stuff that's a tad more complicated. I don't mind lending a hand either way.
              ■ HONEST Overall I'm an honest caring guy. I've never seen a reason to lie to anyone, and I don't judge people before I get to know them. When it comes to the opinions of others I tend not to go along with what's say, as I like going off my own opinions based on my own observations.

Music (piano and almost anything with strings)
                  Kids
                  Charms
                  My Family
                  Being Outside

DISLIKES
                  Law
                  Being told I messed things up
                  Being rejected
                  My father's pressuring
                  Arguments

HOBBIES
                  Music
                  Hanging with my kids

STRENGTHS
                  Playing my music
                  Charms

WEAKNESSES
                  I suck at planning
                  I'm hard on myself

FEARS
                  Not being good enough

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I grew up like any normal kid in the wizarding world. My parents Martin and Carol both went to Beauxbaton and had come together in matrimony. While my mother became a pianist, my father became a wizarding lawyer. As such it was only natural that when my time came I headed off to Beauxbaton as well.

Before I headed off to school, I found an interest in music. I started with piano when I was about five and about a year after that I started playing the cello. Right before going off to school though I was told by my father that he wanted me to follow in his footsteps. See my father comes from a long line of lawyers and I'm not really too keen on following that line of work. No, I'd rather be like my mother play music for a living but he says that's not reasonable. Though my mother doesn't seem to have a problem no matter which road I choose.

SCHOOL YEARS Anyways, I spent my time working on my music and perfecting it. That didn't change when I heading off to school either. Of course, one of the electives I was forced to take was wizard law by my father. Despite focusing mainly on my music I tried to spend my time improving my grades. Something told me if I completely failed my classes my father would have taken my cello and sold it to the highest bidder. So maintaining decent grades I managed to get out of school unharmed, aside for flunking out of law and my father hating me for it.

During my time at Beauxbaton I met this girl named Angeline. She was the most beautiful girl in my eyes and we quickly hit it off. She had a thing for fancy spell work. We started dating in sixth year albeit not officially. Over the course of our last few years of school we realized that are parents were long-time friends. So we kept our relationship on the down low until after we graduated. Needless to say my parents were thrilled.

POST GRADUATION Shortly after school Angeline and I moved in together. Asking her to marry me, she said yes. We planned to get married the following fall but as it turned out a week before the wedding Angeline informed me she had fallen out of love. After she left I couldn't take it being alone and I went to visit my parents in France. That's when I realized I don't need someone to start a family. As such I adopted a little boy named Colten and he is my world.

During the spring of 2034 Colten and I went to the park. I met Chloe who was there with her daughter Enid. As it turned out Colten and Enid got along and seemed to enjoy playing with one another. I certainly enjoyed Chloe's company, so we agreed to get the kids together for a play date. In 2035 Chloe and I started dating. It was one of those random things after a year of seeing each other because of the kids. We went on a date or two and she got her friend Newlyn to hire me on at her music store in Hogsmeade. Maybe I'll finally be able to get Colten that dog he's been wanting.

Finally as of 2038 I got engaged to Chloe Clarisse. We were married the following Spring. While Colten was in school, Chloe and Enid moved in. Unfortunately the summer after our wedding Chloe's parents were murdered. We found out about it through David. With school coming we had to focus on getting Enid ready for Hogwarts.

With the Colten and Enid off at school Chloe and I found ourselves having a lot of alone time. In short we ended up pregnant. In May 2042 we had a healthy baby girl. Everything was quiet until May of 2046 when Dakota got married. Giselle was in the wedding party which was cute. Since then Colten and Enid have graduated from school, I'm proud of them both for sure.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Chloe Lambert née Clarisse (wife)
              • Colten Lambert (adoptive son) • Enid Lambert née Brewster (adoptive daughter) • Giselle Lambert (daughter)
              • David Clarisse (brother in-law) • Shayna Clarisse née Snow (sister in-law)
              • Benjamin, Bristol & Caden Clarisse (nephew)
              • Martin Lambert (father) • Caroline Lambert née Vallery (mother)
              • Suzanne Vallery (aunt)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Chloe Lambert née Clarisse (Wife)
              BEST FRIEND • Chloe Lambert née Clarisse
              FRIENDS
              • Angeline (npc)
              ACQUAINTANCES
              • Newlyn McLellan (Boss)
              • Miles McLellan
              • Johanna Tempest (Coworker)

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Francis the Basset Hound (deceased) [x]

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/11/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:54 pm
xxxxCOLTENxxxDENNISxxxLAMBERT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Cole

AGE 23

BIRTHDAY March 5, 2027

BLOOD STATUS Unknown Halfblood

WAND 13 ¾ inches, Chestnut Wood, Phoenix Feather Core, Pliant Flexibility

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bi-sexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & French

FACECLAIM Akashi Seijuurou (Anime) [x]

ATTENDED Beauxbaton

HOUSE Angelus

CLASS OF 2045

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  DADA
                  Fencing

MATRON SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Etiquette ~ A
                  Fencing ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Music ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Bird Watcher (pending application acceptance)

DREAM JOB Bird watcher

■ PLAYFUL I'm a happy person for the most part. I love to have fun and I always find ways to make things fun. Whatever it is I'm doing I'll make it fun, even if it isn't. So long as people are smiling it's all good. I'm also not picky when it comes to what to do. Anything can be turned into something enjoyable if you know how.
              ■ ADVENTUROUS Along with my playful nature, I have a sense of adventure. I love exploring and seeing things from different perspectives. That's why I love climbing trees you can see everything from up there. So long as I'm having fun, I'll go anywhere to see new things. That's part of the fun right, discovering new found treasures and wonders that perhaps no one has seen before.
              ■ CURIOUS I’ve always been curious since the time I was a kid. I'll watch just about anything from birds to bugs (spiders are the exception). I always ask questions and I'm constantly looking around at things that catch my eye. The more I see the more I learn, and I like it. Though, I'm one that likes learning through hands on means rather than books. I was never much of a fan for reading.
              ■ HELPFUL I like helping! I help used to help my parents around the house as a child. I even help my dad with his music sometimes. If I can help someone I will. I like helping people feel better when they seem sad. Anything I can do to help I’ll figure out a way.
              ■ GULLIBLE I may be helpful but I'm also gullible. I don't always know when I'm being used or lied to. Sadly, I'm not good at figuring that out. Never have been. Although I’ve been told I’m better at it. So, I tend to go along with what everyone else says good or bad. Luckily, I have a sister that gives me a nudge or two to keep me in line.
              ■ EASILY DISCOURAGED Despite how happy I usually am I get easily discouraged when things don't work out. When I realize I've been lied to, it I just can't move past it. I guess I just don't do well with let downs. Granted I always get back up after it all. It’s still hard to push passed the fact that I failed to make something work or failed to see what was truly going on.

Birds
                  Exploring
                  Cookies / Anything Sweet (#1 Fav. Peanut Butter Cookie)
                  Being Outside

DISLIKES
                  Lying
                  Sitting Around
                  Being Stuck Inside
                  Bullies
                  Being Alone

HOBBIES
                  Bird Watching
                  Exploring

STRENGTHS
                  Good Climber
                  My curiosity

WEAKNESSES
                  Easily believe things
                  Lack Confidence

FEARS
                  Spiders
                  Abandonment / Being Left Alone

CHILDHOOD I think I was born in France... although I'm not really sure. See I was at an orphanage until a white haired man came and took me home with him. Sam became my dad and we'd always do lots of fun stuff. We'd go to the park, go shopping, and cook really tasty treats. My favourite being peanut butter cookies but I'd eat all kinds of cookies and other sweet stuff. Dad and I even started making a book of all the birds we'd seen in town. We had tons of fun!

In the spring of 2034 I went to the park with my dad. I got to go bird watching and I met my best friend, Enid. She seemed a little unsure at first but I convinced her. My dad met her mum and they worked out us hanging out more. A year later my dad started dating Enid's mum. I don't mind. I get to hang with Enid at her grandparents. Before I knew it, it was finally time for me to go to Beauxbaton and I couldn't wait.

SCHOOL YEARS My first year at Beauxbaton was great! I made a friend or two. I wrote home and to Sher. During the spring I got to be a part of my dad's wedding. I got to spend the rest of the summer with my family before heading back to school. Sadly my new grandparents were killed over the summer. I really will miss them and all the time I got to spend with them. It'll take some time before the pain goes away. Through the rest of my time at Beauxbaton I hanged out with friends and did my work. Stayed out of trouble mostly. I can't say I skipped classes like Enid did. Oh my fifth year at school I got another sister. Giselle is cute for a baby. I just hope I can be a help somehow. Overall it was a good experience I'd say, sure will miss school.

POST GRADUATION Graduating I knew I wanted to work with birds. I just wasn't sure in what fashion. Ultimately I decided to be a bird watcher; observing, photographing, and researching all kinds of birds. It's a start at something at least.

FAMILY
              Adoptive Family
              • Samuel Lambert (father) • Chloe Lambert née Clarisse (mother)
              • Enid Lambert née Brewster (sister) • Giselle Lambert (sister)
              • Martin Lambert & Caroline Lambert née Vallery (grandparents)
              • Suzanne Vallery (great aunt)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Enid Lambert née Brewster
              FRIENDS
              • Sherwood Meadows
              • Nicolás Rivero
              • Cerise Renaud (npc)

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Ferdinand Delacroix
              • Desiree & Zachary Whitethorne
              • Cornelia Eckstein

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Francis the Basset Hound (deceased) [x] • Margo the Spotted Owl [x]

UPDATED 07/11/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio
■ Career Added

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:16 pm
xxxxCHLOExxxGISELLExxxLAMBERT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 07/01/22

User Image
              NICKNAMES None just Chloe

AGE 42

BIRTHDAY November 3, 2007.

BLOOD STATUS Half-Blood

WAND 9 ½ Inches, Pear Wood, with Unicorn Tail Hair Core

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & French (Fluent)

FACECLAIM Random Anime pic. [x]
              Random Anime pic. (Past) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] Nina Dobrev [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2026

HONORS Prefect, Head Girl & Music Club Captain (7th year)

CLUBS
                  Music Club (4th - 7th year)
                  Quidditch Chaser (6th & 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Potions
                  Care of Magical Creatures

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Wandless Magic
                  DADA

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Werewolf Support Services
              PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT Healer at St. Mungo's Hospital - Creature-Induced Injuries - First Floor

DREAM JOB Healer at St. Mungo's Hospital

■ KIND / CARING I'm a kind and caring person by nature. I like to help others and am a loyal person to my friends. I'd do anything for them and if ever their was a problem I'd be there day or night. I'm also not the type to noise around in other people's business. If they want to tell me something then they'll tell me.
              ■ SHY I'm a rather quiet person who prefers a book over conversation. I'm a shy person who isn't exactly sure of herself so I try to stay in the background. Though I have come out of my shell since graduating from Hogwarts.
              ■ ANXIOUS I'm always worrying about what others think. Why? Because those around me are my biggest critics. I don't take criticism well. Thus I'm always afraid of messing something up and in my line of work people can die. I can't have that. Despite my anxiety, I try to remain confident in front of others. Though that's more or less a front.
              ■ HARDWORKING Spending more of my time studying when I was in school, I was very hardworking. I strove for high grades and after graduation I strove to get a job as a healer. To this day I've continued my hard work by learning all I can about the field I work in. And I'm still learning today.
              ■ PASSIONATE When I set out to do something I put a lot of passion into it. I'm passionate about my job and doing it well. That's why no matter what I do I'll always give it 100%

Writing
                  Charms
                  Transfiguration
                  Healing

DISLIKES
                  Failing
                  My brother avoiding me
                  Fighting
                  Being told I'm not cut out for something I'm trying to do
                  That my time at Hogwarts is over.

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Playing Guitar

STRENGTHS
                  Healing
                  I'm a hard worker

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm extremely shy
                  Far too hard on myself

FEARS
                  Heights (although I've learned to overcome it)
                  Failure

CHILDHOOD I was born into the wizarding world. My family perfect as can be despite its many faults, of course my family is full of them. My parents have always been supportive of me in everything I tried to do in live, even when I wanted to be the best wizard in the world despite sucking at magic at the time. I couldn’t control my magic at all when I was a young to save my soul.

Despite being rather excited over going to Hogwarts my younger brother David couldn't help but make fun of the possibility that I could end up in Slytherin. Both my parents were in Ravenclaw which was where I had hoped to be too. However there were a few Hufflepuffs in the family as well on my Aunt’s side. At the time I thought it would be a terrible thing but being sorted into Hufflepuff I learned it doesn't matter what house you're in.

SCHOOL YEARS The sorting hat had said...

Kind and caring, I see
              Not a bad mind either...
              Follows the rules, eh
              I think where you should go

Hufflepuff!

Although I hadn't been placed in Ravenclaw like I wanted I met a lot of friends like Dhylan, Heather, Ariana, Victor, and my best friend Newlyn. Aside from all the great housemates I became friends with, I meet some friends in Gryffindor to one being my boyfriend Sun. Not only did I learn a lot while at school, but I also broke out of my shell, played some Quidditch, and had the time of my life. Oh did I mention I was Prefect and Head Girl.

POST GRADUATION After school, I got a job at St. Mungo's Hospital like my mom, but on the first floor as a healer of magical creature injuries. Surprisingly enough it's the same floor Sun's brother Chase works on. As of recently Sun and I have gone our separate ways. I've moved into a place of my own and am planning things out for the future.

2032 : My brother got married to Shayna. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for them and I'm glad I have a sort of sister... but I wish I had somebody. Though I don't think that's happening any time soon. After finding out my brother is a werewolf, I decided to change my life. With a new job and the adoption of a little girl named Enid.

2034 : During the spring, I took Enid to the park. Though, it would help her to interact with kids her age. She's not the most talkative. While there we met Samuel and Colten. Since Enid and Colten hit it off, we agreed to arrange play dates for them to hang out. As it turns out I'm making a friend too so it's a win-win for both of us. A year later I find myself going on a date with Sam. I even helped him get a job working for Newlyn. She could use the help.

2038 / 2039 : Right before Colten went off to school, Samuel asked me if I would marry him. I talked to Enid about it and we were engaged that summer. A little under a year later we were married in the Spring. It was a wonderful day. My dad even walked me down the isle. That summer I received news from my brother that something happened when he was hanging with our parents. They were in London when they ran into a friend of his and they were attacked on the street. Mum and dad were killed and Benjamin was badly shaken up. I'm glad my nephew and my brother are okay but the lose of my parents was devastating. I couldn't dwell on it though since Enid will be off to Hogwarts in the September.

2042 : With Colten and Enid off to school, Sam and I spent a lot of time together. We were blessed with a daughter which we named Giselle. Along with that, Enid decided it was a good time to skip her potions class on a count of her professor being a vampire. Needless to say she got grounded for the summer and was given some extra work to keep her up to date.

2045 : I lost an old friend from the hospital. Vivian was killed by her husband. I was devastated when I heard the news. Luckily Dakota's wedding was right around the corner. I was happy for him and Giselle got to be in the wedding party.

Colten and Enid have both graduated now. I'm very proud of them. With Giselle being eight already it's only a matter of time before she's off to Hogwarts. Time sure does move quickly.

FAMILY
              • Samuel Lambert (husband)
              • Enid Lambert née Brewster (adopted daughter) • Colten Lambert (adopted son) • Giselle Lambert (daughter)
              • Johnathan Clarisse, Mary Jane Clarisse (parents - deceased)
              • David Clarisse (brother)
              • Benjamin, Bristol & Caden Clarisse (nephew)
              • Isabelle Clarisse (aunt) • Jessica Mitchell née Clarisse (aunt - deceased) • George Mitchell (uncle)
              • Leonette Avery née Mitchell, Mira Whitethorn née Mitchell, Grace Lovette née Mitchell, Dakota Vann (cousins)
              • Christopher & Jessica Avery (first cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Samuel Lambert (husband)
              BEST FRIEND • Newlyn McLellan née Vass • Samuel Lambert
              FRIENDS
              • Matteo Eriksson
              • Miles McLellan
              • Vivian Dufour (deceased)

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
              • Adalaide Whitethorne née Blythe
              • Verily Holt née McHalen
              • Elli Whitethorne née McHalen
              • Elsie Shoichet née Vass
              • Morven Vass

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Cat named Whiskers (deceased) [x]

UPDATED 07/11/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 pm
xxxxENIDxxxAMELIAxxxLAMBERT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Just Enid I guess... you could use E for short I suppose

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY December 16, 2027

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 12 ¾ inches, Pine Wood, Augurey Feather Core, Slightly Yielding Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pretty sure I don't have one...

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English (fluent), French & BSL (proficient)

FACECLAIM Random Pic (Anime) [x]
              PAST FACECLAIM Mei sunohara (Anime) [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2046

HONORS Fencing Club Co-Captain (2nd to 7th year)

CLUBS Fencing Club (1st to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Mythology
                  Magical Creatures
                  DADA

WORST LESSONS
                  Ghost Studies
                  Astronomy
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Divination ~ O
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Mythology ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ EE
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Divination ~ EE
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ EE
                  Mythology ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Whizz Hard Books Employee (pending app acceptance)

DREAM JOB Hunter of Vampires Not sure...

■ ODD I'm kind of an odd sort. I've been that way for as long as I know. I was never your typical kid. I didn’t play games and watching other kids play I just didn’t get it. It never looked like much fun to me. It was up there with sports. Most of them I don't get on a good day. Growing into an adult I certainly don’t get dating. I sit and wonder what the point is and have yet to figure it out. Perhaps partnering up isn’t my thing. Like I said, I’m just odd.
              ■ QUIET That's probably why I'm usually quiet and I keep to myself. It's not that I'm a shy person, honestly. I just don't really like talking. I will if I must, given certain situations. Truth is you miss out on things when you talk all the time. Plus, I don't like hearing the sound of my own voice like some people. Those people don't even say anything with any real meaning, it's just pointless blabber.
              ■ WATCHFUL Since I am so quiet, I generally take to watching people and things. Watching the world around you, you learn quite a bit. I guess in many ways that also makes me alert to my surroundings. I mean I usually know when someone comes up behind me and it's not often that someone manages to sneak up on me. Needless to say, I have a sharp eye and a good attention to detail.
              ■ SKEPTICAL I tend to be pessimistic, think the worst in everything. My pessimism is why I'm such a skeptic. I have a lot of doubts about a lot of things since my birth parents passed away. I'm also under the belief that people do things to benefit themselves and everything is temporary. Just look at my parents they couldn't be around forever. Call me cynical but it's just the grim reality of how things are and have always been. Though I will admit I’ve eased up a bit since being taken in by Chloe and Sam. I have a family now that’s lasted for many years and hasn’t failed me yet. That has to count for something.
              ■ INDEPENDENT My lack of trust and social skills have made me pretty self-reliant. I know I can't rely on others for everything. Someday I'll be on my own and I'll have no choice but to become an independent person. As a kid I never had to worry about such things, but I prepared myself anyway. I’ve grown to be at least decent in the kitchen, so I certainly won’t go hungry. I also have a sense of style, dark and gothic maybe but a style none the less.
              ■ STORY TELLER Now I'm not a liar (I can't stand liars) and I won't say I'm dramatic. I just tend to tell stories. Half-truths I suppose. So, their probably more like realistic stories with a twist to them. My life isn't all that interesting so if I can spice it up a bit I will. Keep people interested. Plus, it pushes people away from my oddities. However, sometimes my stories can get me into trouble.

Reading
                  Chocolate
                  Watching People
                  Rain
                  Dark Colors and Shades

DISLIKES
                  Being lied too
                  I lost my parents
                  Any kind of meat really...
                  Thunderstorms
                  Vampires (who are evil)
                  People who like the sound of their own voice.

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Watching People / Things

STRENGTHS
                  Observant
                  I'm fairly Independent

WEAKNESSES
                  I don't get the concept of fun
                  Lactose Intolerance

FEARS
                  Thunderstorms
                  Vampires (only the evil ones)

CHILDHOOD I had parents the Brewster's... I watched them die by the hands of vampires. Okay so I didn't watch it happen I wasn't even there... I just found out about it. Needless to say I ended up at an orphanage. Then not only two months in to being stuck in that forsaken place, I was adopted by some girl named Chloe. I guess she's alright. She shared her story I shared mine... Sufficed to say I guess I have a new mother now. Though I'm not entirely sure about her, I guess I'll give her a chance. After all being with her is better then being back at the orphanage.

In the spring of 2034 my mum wanted me to try interacting with kids my age. I haven't made any friends at school. I get she's worried about it. I just don't know how to handle other kids. Though I decided to go to the park and humor her. Sitting on the swing a red haired boy came over and asked if I was watching birds. It took me a moment to clue in he was talking to me. Long story short this boy, Colten dragged me off to watch birds. He told me all about them. My mum was talking with his dad Sam, so we agreed to hangout sometimes together. Within a year I became best friends with Colten and mum started dating Sam.

Things really started working out when mum asked about her and Sam getting married. I told her I’d like to have a brother and a father, plus it would make her happy. So, during the spring of 2039 they got married. Mum and I changed our last name, and everything was great. Course Colten went off to school, so I took care of Francis for him (that’s our dog). During the summer my grandparents were murdered by crazy people. I wasn’t there but my cousin was… they had to be crazy, right? I’ll be attending Hogwarts this September. I’m sure things will go fine. Not my first time being in a boarding situation.

SCHOOL YEARS

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
              Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
              You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
              I think you'll do quite well in
              Slytherin!

First Year : Slytherin? I didn't see that one coming. I joined the fencing club but otherwise kept to myself. Mum would have been happy if I had been more outgoing. There's always next year, right? Maybe Cole can give me some pointers on fencing for next year.

Second Year : I became co-captain of the fencing club with Maisie. The year wasn't overly eventful, but the club kept me busy. I even made a few friends.

Third Year : I kept busy with electives and club stuff. I hung with Karen throughout the year too which was nice. Mum would be happy that I'm branching out, even if she is my roommate.

Fourth Year : I spent the beginning of the year avoiding Professor Whitethorne, which included not attending my potions class. The professor is a vampire and I'm terrified of vampires. Unfortunately, she found me one night in the great hall and requested I see her after dinner. Cel talked me into going but I honestly didn't want to go. I learned that maybe not all vampires are bad and that I probably shouldn't skip class anymore. It took a lot of time for me to catch up, but I made it out of fourth year okay.

During the summer I was grounded for my skipping potions. So much for summer vacation. I also had a load of extra potions work over the summer, which also sucked. Hopefully next year will be better even with OWLs.

Fifth through Seventh Year was relatively quiet. I managed to pass both sets of exams. Though I was left trying to figure out what I was going to do with the rest of my life. Colten said I have time, but I’m not so sure. I talked with Joellen seventh year about it by the lake. Kind of hope I figure out something.

POST GRADUATION Upon graduating I went out looking for a job. A few years out I decided to apply at Whizz Hard Books. So it was ran by Desi and Zach's father, I'm cool with that.

FAMILY
              Adoptive Family
              • Samuel Lambert (father) • Chloe Lambert née Clarisse (mother)
              • Colten Lambert (brother) • Giselle Lambert (sister)
              • David Clarisse (uncle) • Shayna Clarisse née Snow (aunt)
              • Benjamin, Bristol & Caden Clarisse (cousin)
              • Johnathan Clarisse & Mary Jane Clarisse (grandparents - deceased)
              • Other members of the Clarisse / Mitchell Family

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Colten Lambert • Ceallachan O'Madaidhin
              FRIENDS
              • Colten Lambert
              • Ceallachan O'Madaidhin
              • Nani Heulwen
              • Maisie Thorburn
              • Felix Geary
              • Karen Williams

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Desiree & Zachary Whitethorne