Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hello! This is final plot journal, and I'll actually be staying this time. Yay! If you want plots please feel free to offer them, of, if you see a plot I have mentioned here and want to join in then feel free to hop right in and post your character!

User Image
  • While I've had pets here for a bit, I still consider myself new to Soq, as I never truly settled down until now. As a result, I'm not too caught up on every species there is, so please be patient with me! I may have a lot of questions, and that's just because I'm very eager to get into this world and have fun!
  • I try and keep up with RP's, but my life is very chaotic right now, and sometimes I'll just plain forget! If this occurs, please PM me a reminder! Me not responding to a RP is not an indicator that I care less about the RP, please please please understand that! I will tell you if I don't want to RP anymore. Please send a PM to remind me!
  • This is the same for plots! If I didn't write the plot down in the journal, it's either because the plot was created before I officially returned to Soq, and thus was lost, or I just plain forgot or goofed up. Please PM me a reminder! I am always eager for plots and RP!
  • While some of my characters aren't in this plot journal, I still want to RP everyone I have. This is just for plots I have right in my head, or mate/fling searching! Feel completely free to ask about someone not in here! In fact, here is a link to my teepee: xxx - THIS IS UNDER U/C
  • This is very important: Old plots will not be recorded in this, since it's been awhile and I know when someone vanishes plots tend to get removed. If you're still interested in a plot previously mentioned then please post it here! I'd love to continue earlier talks about plots!
  • Lastly, never feel afraid to ask for plots! Have we never spoken before? Awesome! I love meeting new people and making new plot partners! Have we spoken a lot but you're worried you steal all my plots? Cool! Do it! I don't care who you are, a plot is a plot, and I'm an addict to RP and good story!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feel free to offer a plot that isn't noted! If you like someone, please use the form which you can find a few posts below! Click the spoiler below to see my mares~

User Image Name: Nsia
Alias: Nsia
Breed: Lemme get back to you on that
Open to Flings: Yes
Open to Mates: Yes
Breedings: 3/4
Herd: Belongs to the Voodoo herd

Personality: Nsia can come off as cold and uncaring, and in some ways she is. She's a tough cookie. She's blunt to the point it's brutal and aggressively protective of her herd and children, relying on her long talons and frightening wings as weapons if someone dares harm her herd or a baby. Nsia doesn't take anyone's crap, no matter how close you are to her. She sees the world how it is and can be a bit pessimistic at times. She is, however, loyal to the bone. She also shows affection by "claiming" others; using her tail to wrap around her victim and wings to pull them into a possessive hug. She's clever and quick on her feet, and is greatly attracted to power. Nsia seems to lack a sense of humor, and often will take jokes pretty literally. Nsia, despite her size and serious attitude, is a huge cuddler and isn't ashamed to show it.

• As a Mother: Oh boy, you better follow behind her! Nsia will, without a moment to spare, snatch the baskets up and head right over to her herd, without looking back. No questions will be asked if you choose that moment to leave, but if the dad wants to follow he'll have to deal with how possessive Nsia is of the baskets and her watchful gaze. He'll be permitted near the herd and perhaps even in it if the leader permits, but Nsia will absolutely run the show with the kids. The dad is there for the children, and if she suspects he's lost interest or decides to bother other herb members she'll boot them out so fast. Should the dad show a love for the baskets Nsia may even claim him, using him as a pillow at night and keeping him like a dragon keeps gold. Once the kids are adults she will dismiss the father, unless for some reason he liked Nsia enough to stay around.

• As a Mate: One word: possessive. Her mate is hers. She doesn't attach easy, so once she does you better really mean it when you say you want her as a mate, because you're getting that and a whole lotta more. She will, 86% of the time she isn't doing herd duties, curl herself around her mate and almost purr like a content lion. She expects to hold the most power and will, at times, swat or bite to show aggressive love if she suspects her mate isn't paying her enough attention or is irritating her. It depends on the type of mate she has. If they're submissive and obedient she will be a little rough on them, but remain sweeter to them then she is to others. They'd be hers, and she'd display it frequently. She would not take well to random moments of jealousy from them or possession, as that isn't what she seeks from them. If her mate, however, is an equal to her or even stronger, the possessive claiming will still stand, but she will delight when her mate decides to return the affection or asks possessive of her. Stronger mates are much more preferred.

Wanted: HAHA, well, either a really submissive mate or someone who is powerful. No one abusive, ever. She may be rough but she wouldn't abuse her mate, and she wouldn't tolerate it in return. They would need to be able to handle her being basically a dragon and them gold.
  • Colors: Something that meshes with hers? Creepy ponies are much loved and wanted.
  • Edits: They need some sort of edits, whether that be custom tail or halloween mutations. I really would like a creepy mate for her, but anything goes! I will be vaguely picky with her since she's my precious babe.
  • Gender: She's more attracted to men, but wouldn't oppose the right lady, either.

Mate or Fling: Uh, well, either. A fling would need to be plotted and RPed, since she's special. I have no clue how many flings I'll accept, since I have no clue if anyone will want her as a mate or not.

Plots:
  • Mine: Something clicks in her head when she sees a horse and immediately just claims them as hers. They'll be allowed to do their own thing, but expect visits from her and moments where she gives vague glances with narrowed eyes when they mention have babies or finding a mate. She must first screen their mate. Anyone who harms this pony will be maimed by her. Multiple horses can apply for this spot!
  • This is Agreeable: I'd love if someone saw her and decided she had to be their mate and tried everything to appease her, whether that be presents or whatever. Nsia doesn't typically think about mating much and might, without admitting it, delight in someone seeing her mate material. This could end up in actual lifemating, I dunno!

Offers:
  • Vorpal and Nsia will be flinging! o u o

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feel free to offer a plot that isn't noted! If you like someone, please use the form which you can find a few posts below! Click the spoiler below to see my stallions~

User Image Name: Lyric Forte Amachi
Alias: Lyric
Breed: Regular
Breedings: 4/4
Herd: None. Probably won't join one.

Personality: Lyric is a quiet guy who tends to stick to himself and his family. This doesn't mean he dislikes others – far from it! He loves meeting new soquili and while he typically isn't the social type he still is a good guy. He likes traveling, which often ends up in him getting hurt since he really is a curious sort and loves sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. He's a dancer, but won't dance for anyone who isn't basically his other half. He's incredibly shy with dancing and will be absolutely mortified if caught. It also isn't just being shy; Lyric bottles his emotions and only displays it when dancing. It's an intimate activity that he just doesn't feel safe sharing. Lyric is also a protective male and while he seems one of those introverts who doesn't go out of his way often, he will stick up for those being bullied or harmed, even if it means getting physically hurt himself.

• As a Father: Should he ever have baskets he would definitely want to raise them with the other parent, or by himself if the mother had absolutely no interest. Lyric will not willingly remove himself from his kids, but that doesn't mean we can't plot something forcing him away! He'd be a sweet tad, if a little clumsy at times and often getting flustered when the children asks questions about his dancing. He'd, without meaning to, steer them towards having some talent in dancing. Once the kids were grown, however, he'd be quick to go back to traveling.

• As a Mate: Lyric would be completely loving and on the more romantic side. He would shower his partner in praise, and sometimes presents during his travels. Actually, he'd prefer his mate came with him on travels, but would understand if they didn't wish to. He can be blindly loyal at times, so anything jacked up his mate did would be reasoned away by some sort of logic he's created, rather then him realizing that, yes, his mate is a d**k. This person would be allowed to see him dance, and he would express all his emotions to them. He's a lover, and would treat his mate like royalty if given the chance.

Wanted: No one evil, probably! Someone conflicted or chaotic good is fine, but he can't handle someone directly evil. I'm.... open to who he mates, mostly because I don't like limiting the interesting options that could be presented!
  • Colors: I want to steer from bright green bases, since he's bright green. Colorful would be good, or someone introducing colors he doesn't have!
  • Edits: Mmmm, I'm not sure? It doesn't really matter, honestly.

Fling or Mate: Both is okay! I'll most likely only be accepting one fling for him. No skinwalkers please for his fling. He wouldn't breed with one.

Plots:
  • It Hurts: I want Lyric to get in a situation where he breaks his leg so badly that it will make him permanently lip and unable to dance in the future. How that happens is up to you! He has met a skinwalker back as a foal and something tying into that would be a plus! I would love him to receive more injuries, but the leg injury be the worst one.
  • Help!: So, after he breaks his leg I want someone to come in and nurse him back to health. This can develop into love, a fling, a friendship, or whatever!

Offers:
  • None

User Image Name: Error Malware
Alias: Error
Breed: Regular - Glitch [Mutant]
Herd: None. Might join one if invited!

Personality: Error is a sweet guy who is just a bit off. He stutters and repeats bits of sentences, almost as if he's glitching. He's a bit timid and obedient, but he has a heart of gold. He's naive and believes everyone except skinwalkers are inherently good, and has been known to trail after "baddies" in attempts for them to "see the good in them." He's incredibly gentle despite the fact he's huge, and will use his body as a punching bag to protect his loved ones. He actually has great advice, which is pretty sad since he never follows his own advice. While he believes everyone has good within them, hurt someone he loves and he'll turn his back on you, holding a grudge forever. His voice is oddly echoey, and the strange glitch like particles by his feet faze when he's about to stutter and repeat a sentence. It actually hurts, sending a fierce headache through his head and often causing him brief fatigue.

• As a Father: Error would do his best to stay with the baskets and provide them answers should they become, well, glitched like him. He'd never abandon his kids unless some sort of force removed him from them. He'd be obedient towards the mother unless it would harm the children, and would always put his children first. Once they're adults he'd probably whimper when they left the nest, but would accept it and eventually move along his own way.

• As a Mate: Error would be strangely obedient, but it isn't out of fear. He likes making others happy and he enjoys doing what his loved ones wanted. He will do his best to be the most loving mate, and probably never judge his partner if they did something wrong. He'd be a giant snuggle bug and just wants to be the best glitched pony for his mate.

Wanted: Ummm, no clue! Anything works, even an evil pony! As long as they loved him in some way. Probably either someone super sweet or someone who is more dominant in the relationship.
  • Colors: No clue! A dark base with bright colors could be cool, or, I dunno, something glowing maybe? Throw options!
  • Edits: I would love glow, but really anything goes.

Fling or Mate: Both is okay! I'll most likely only be accepting one fling for him.

Plots:
  • Give That Back!: So, see that saddle he has? Well, Error actually found it and doesn't wear it much. He typically hides it deep wherever he's currently staying. He loves it, for some weird reason, and if someone were to find it or even take it, well, he'd freak! By the end of the RP I'd like for him to get the saddle back, unless you have an interesting idea!
  • I'm.... Your's?: I'd love someone to meet him and just claim him as theirs, in whatever way they'd like. I'd love to see him slowly just accept it, like it's some fact he has no right to deny or even wants to deny. Like: "You own me? Really? Oh. Oh, well, alright! Thanks for letting me know!" He's a dork, sorry.

Offers:
  • Trying out how him and Lehava work out.

User Image Name: Jaxon
Alias: Jaxon
Breed: Kalona/Cerynei
Herd: None. Might join one if invited!

Personality: Jaxon looks like a typical jerk. He has the glare down pat and the narrowed eyes. He's tall and muscular and could totally jack you up, but most likely he won't. Sure, he's vaguely grumpy and his deep voice often is used to just grunt in frustration, but he's a softie on the inside. He hides it through his grumping, but he just can't let anything bad happen to others under his watch. He doesn't speak much and when he does it typically is either an insult or a blunt and quick response to a question. He loves kids and will melt into this completely soft and giggly school girl when allowed to babysit, and then immediately sharpen up when an adult is present. Image, y'know? He's protective towards really anyone smaller then him, or anyone that needs assistance. Anyone innocent or just kind to him will receive the rare smile time to time and a slightly less grumpy version of himself.

• As a Father: Jaxon will, at first, make some smartass comment that he is going to leave, but then.... never will. He will first see it as a responsibility and over time grow attached to them. He will protect the mother and baskets as much as possible and probably maim anyone who tried to take his baskets. A softer side would be shown to the mother, but the second the kids become adults he'll awkwardly say goodbye and leave, unless you for some reason want him to stay.

• As a Mate:[ Huh. Well, he knows he isn't the best guy out there. He isn't that charming prince people want, and he's aware. Should someone love him enough to want to be his mate they obviously know about his grumpy side, but he'd tone it down for them. He'd actively go out of his way to soften up for them and give them what they deserve. He might be sickly sweet at times, but awkwardly so. Possessiveness will be an issue once in awhile, but he'll try his hardest not to succumb to it.

Wanted: I'm honestly not sure. He could do well with someone strong, but I personally would love someone super sweet with him. Someone who loved the big guy for his grumpiness and just was understanding. I dunno.
  • Colors: Colors that mesh with his. I'm not sure, really. Black bases would be nice!
  • Edits: No clue. I'm bad at this.
  • Gender: He leans towards women, but also likes the occasional male.

Fling or Mate: Both is okay! I'll most likely only be accepting one fling for him. No skinwalkers please for his fling. He wouldn't breed with one.

Plots:
  • Bodyguard: Have someone who needs a big guy like Jaxon to protect them? Cool, send them over. All that's really needed is for them to either be too sweet for the world and he feels like they need someone to protect them, or someone who requests his services or mentions something that rings a red flag up for him.
  • Adoption: He loves kids, but what if a basket or foal was abandoned and he became a surprise father? Oh man, how cute would it be to watch him stumble about and try and do the "fatherly" thing? ; u ;

Offers:
  • None

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

None at the moment!

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Please use this form when asking for a plot! You don't have to, but it really does help me out!

[align=center][size=14][b][color=#0BDA51]Plots, pls![/color][/size][/b][/align]
[size=11][b]Yushi's Horse:[/b] The horse you are offering on!
[b]My Horse:[/b] Name of your horse and image!
[img]horsecert![/img]
[b]Wanted:[/b] Tell me the plot you're seeking, whether it's a plot I created or you did! If it's a breeding, let me what you're expecting from the two in terms of breeding, such as if they'll become mates, split up, etc etc.
[b]Extra:[/b] Let me know anything else! [/size]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:13 pm
Open!  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items