Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
Snaerblod Tribe - A Viking Herd! [New Poll!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in The Tribe?
  Yes!
  No!
  Yes, but I have questions! (post them!)
  No, but I have a reason! (post them so I can better the herd!)
View Results

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:15 am
Hi all, here's a WS update for the herd.

Rumi is getting his wish for a true friend (please congratulate Rockerwolfie) and Blót is getting her wish for strong children (I entered the slot along with someone else, this person is ~Twilight...Angel~ so please congratulate her). You might see them running around the herd and most likely every now and again some Kitsunekuma members visiting (if Mew's okay with that).

And congratulate each other in general for wining a pony. x'D
I hope I can RP and plot with more of you in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:24 am
Come one, come all!
All are invited, strangers and members alike!

Enjoy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Owners of sisters and other current members: Please contact me if you'd like to be a part of the festivities or if you have any ideas to share!

Prospective members: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Also, please PM if you have any characters you would like to be added to the player list for the ORP, so I can update it!

Of The Epidemic

Thalea

Yumitoko II

Kamiki

sage_the_vampirc_angel

RockerWolfie1616

Ririka

Brosephiine

Yayoi

Wasteland Wyvern

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:04 am
Lafayette:-Snorts and prances a bit- This should be fun!

I agree!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:26 am
Wasteland Wyvern

Does that mean you'll be joining?
8D  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:29 am
Mewsings of An Angel
Wasteland Wyvern

Does that mean you'll be joining?
8D

Lafayette: -Chuckles lasciviously- Yes indeed we will be joining! I would take any chance to see my beautiful Queen.

What he said about joining in on the festivities, however he can enjoy seducing the Queen himself. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:35 am
Wasteland Wyvern

There is currently no type of posting order, so if you think of a post, have at thee!  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:35 am
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ Borsa is a rather alert, and hard working draft stallion. He has a sad and dark past, but like his mother (who is still around) Borsa is known to be rather even tempered. It takes a lot to really bother this male. But the number one piss off for Borsa is when someone is lazy. He was raised to pull plows for his late Kawani people and also was a lumber horse. Borsa works hard and maintains a body that shows it. To be lazy means you give little care to those around you, which Borsa was rather passionate for his people in which he had lost to the fires years ago and is passionate for his mother.

When he's not watching a lazy person from down his nose as he works, he is rather calm and kind. He has a lot of love for one of the sisters we all know as Blót.

٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Blót
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Karl
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ He is a formidable farmer, he would be able to deal well with the tough job. He'd probably stick to down the mountain and bring his harvests up to the clan. He also is really strong and works hard as a lumber-puller too.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ He would more or less likely to believe in his own beliefs. But he would back the clan up by any means and live under their ruling system.
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ He's got tough skin. He does know how to deal with bear claws. Scratches and knicks don't tend to hurt or penetrate the Kalona/Cerynei's thick skin easily.
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ He's going to be Blot's man. I am sure if someone's a lazy person though he'll talk them down biggrin ;?

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ If he isn't accepted as Karl, I would like to say that he allows Blot to capture him.
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? Karl!? XD

A bit of History for addition --
Borsa was born to a Cerynei Draft named Eld who is rather large for her breed (rather small in comparison to her children). Eld was drugged by a Kalona and taken advantage of, in which resulted in Borsa. Though, Eld did take care of the Kalona when she came too as Eld is a power to be reckoned with herself. She raised Borsa in a small farming community of Kawani, there he learned little about the Kalona genetics that ran through his veins and moved around and forested like the Cerynei Draft his mother taught him to be.

When the fires came to the lands years ago, it destroyed the homeland. Eld got her and her children (potentially Borsa will have a sister someday) out, and since then. Borsa has been roaming and helping those in need. He also helped clear the lands of dead trees etc. He moved towards the Snaerblod regions and encountered Blot...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:51 am
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ witty, this boy will come as happy go lucky but in reality it is his way of distracting you from his true self, for sure he will always try to avoid any unnecessary fights if possible
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ living with his family, who had Karl position, on a small patch of land he encountered some hardships in his life but but lived somewhat comfortably, the only thing was that it seemed nothing special was happening around him and this monotony was boring him to death, so in search for some excitement Garm decided to enrol as Dreng so he could see new lands and experience new things
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Dreng (as this young fella just arrived and still needs to prove himself)
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ strength and good scout that knows how to survive alone in the wilderness
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ are there any others? he shall die for them if needed
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ he may look skinny but he is pure muscles
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ sex, drugs and rock'n'roll... oh wait... those plans are for me xd

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ -
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? -

Agneza

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:41 pm
((Just for the sake of formalities. biggrin )

I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭
Blót is a mare who is passionate about her heritage, while she considers herself blessed to be of the Snæreblod tribe and a younger sister to the queen but she does not like to be babied or have a silver spoon placed in her mouth (nor does she expect it). Blót has always felt that she should prove herself worthy of her blood through her work, she strives to be the best she can be and sees the sacrifice of her time for her family's safety to be a small price to pay.

Her relationship with the gods is important to her not only for herself but also for her family in blood and in spirit. The gods are like her extended family, while she may not be chummy with all of them, she dedicates each month to atleast one god and one goddess to commune with and give gifts. In her earlier years this was the better way for her to establish her relationships with them.

She is a little bit sombre at times, because often she is in deep thought about what the gods are telling the sisters, she believes that they speak to them all, but their signs can be subtle and sometimes hard to understand. She secretly loves a little company in Hjordheim (although she can be picky or standoff-ish with some) when she is working on easy tasks but will often require and ask for privacy with more difficult tasks.

She loves all of her sisters equally in her own way, she knows that they are not all outwardly the cuddly types (unless it is her sister Yrsa showing her dominance) but she will always have a soft spot for them even if she only rarely shows it. She'd sooner give her own life than let her sisters fall.

٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Born and bred~! <3
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Völva - Blótgyðiur
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ Blót offers sacrifice and safe keeping of the god's interests, she plays a minor role in the belief system compared to her sister the high priestess but she considers her job important in it's own way for the greater good.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ Yes~
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Hell yeah!
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ (Back plots are below these current plots)

Teach me (I Give My Thanks to Eir)
Blót will have lessons with her sister about being a priestess, this would be over many sessions and a lot of practice would have to go into it.

The taste of blood when it hits your lips
Blót usually feeds on creatures other than soquili but won't say no when her sister offer her a leg to gnaw on. I would like her to gain a taste for soquili blood, even sneaking into where the Thrall are to have a little taste.
It's possible that her bloodlust might become a little bit of an addition, maybe her sisters could help her control it or maybe she'd pay a Jarl to bring her a blood bag (soquili) with their war-band.

Almost an apprentice but always a slave
I would like for her to have a Thrall at her side that she may favour over the others, this Thrall wouldn't be a romantic partner, just someone to help her with her daily tasks and someone who would do it right.

No secrets would be passed on to them and she would never explain her actions to them, it is more than likely she'd shut them in a pen when she's done with them.

Grizzly Just Like Me
I think Blót would do well with someone grizzly like her, maybe she'd meet a bear from another tribe and become friends or possibly mortal enemies. Yrsa might laugh at this scratch up, if they were to become enemies as she would not see them as a threat to the herd overall but would make sure that the other grizzly was kept from their lands and her sister after the encounter.

You Look Like a Goat, So You Must be One.
Blót finds a soquili who looks like a goat. She commands them to go up the mountain to Hjordheim as her prize. She soon learns that they are a person and not really like a goat at all.

Back Plots -
Sister's coronation
It would be nice to actually back-rp this, the festivities would be fun and who knows what might happen. Maybe she'll only be a wee one at this time though.

SNOW FIIIGGGGHHHHT
I would love to have a snow fight amongst the sisters. See what damage they can really do!

What do you want to be?
Back plots with the sisters would be nice, even if it was so simple as them talking about what they want to be when they grow up.

We're going on a bear hunt
Blót joins a war-band as a young Dreng before the awful turn of events, on patrol of their outskirts she feels the thrill of confronting a trespasser!

I am weakened, Sister
Blót suffers with high fevers and infected wounds, Sága takes care of her during this time, little does she know that this will lead her onto a new path.

On the wrong path - Might be self RP if any of the war-band sisters aren't available
I want Blót to be convinced by the gods that she's on the wrong path at some point of her life and become a recluse völva.

Be cautious now
Blót will realise her potential as a völva when talking to her sister the Yppersteprest about her experiences after her recovery. Her sister will warn her of the hardships of this path and what it entails as it is not like anything she has encountered before.

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ N/A
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? N/A

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ He is rather easy going when it comes to most things, but takes his livestock and plants VERY seriously. There are times where he can seem stuck up and full of himself as well, simply because of his families status in the herd itself. Though he doesn't do this on purpose, he simply expects others to respect him and his respective station in life. He has the utmost respect for the sister's and has always enjoyed their company when he is with them.
Beyond all of his love for his herd and undying devotion to them all, he is a sweet and kind guy at heart. He would do anything for anyone and has no problem droping everything to help anyone within the herd. One of his favorite things to do while he isn't busy is to go ahead and gather anything he can find in the surrounding woods from their territories. Though he does a bit of travelling to get to it, he doesn't mind too much. Often he can find new things to plant for his livestock and the herd.
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ His family has been part of the clan for almost as long as the main family
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Jarl or Karl (I think he could be either only because he's supposed to be another higher up like family? So either is fine with me)
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ He is going to raise livestock and farm like his family has for years.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ Always and forever.
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ Just plots with gathering and perhaps some fun things with the sister as well!

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User ImageUser Image

٭ Personality ٭ Though she is kind at heart, she does have a bit of a temper. Because of this she often uses meditation in her free time in order to calm her center. She loves to meet outsiders and often tries to get any kind of jobs that might allow her to go out in the world for a little while. Celebrations where the herd is open are some of her favorite things as well. Often going ahead and trying to meet as many outsiders as she possibly can. Another of her favorite things are the goats. She adores the goats to no end.
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Born into
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Skald or Kaupmaðr I think
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ Anything she can really
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ Sworn in Blood
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ Nothing terribly specific at the moment, but I would love any and all interactions for her as both a foal and an adult with everyone and anyone in the herd!

**For formality sake**  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:07 pm
Officially pulling Iona from the Tribe.

Good wishes with the future of the tribe. :3  

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:10 am
Anyone looking for some character growth, Soq wanting to be warriors, bards or.... well, just about anything.

Please have a look!

There is a wide range of roles, as the Tribe isn't just a herd, it is a home - stationary and guarded.

I'm hoping to gather up some interesting plots to bolster the Tribe. Who knows what the future holds!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:42 am
So, update on IC::

Saga is going to be a mother - well, an adoptive one!
Ashoka has had two baskets - and the one owned by Kaya is going to be raised in the protective folds of Saga's love and the rest of the Snaerblod family.
What the future may hold for this little one is still up in the air!

If anyone is looking for RP, please let me know.
I've been working on some things behind-the-scenes, but I could always the RP betwixt some members.

Also, please give me an update on anything you're looking to have happen with your characters just so I have an idea if there are any prudent things that I need to record!

Also, if you have any ideas, please feel free to share!

Of The Epidemic

Thalea

Yumitoko II

~Twilight...Angel~

Kaya Wolf Moon

Agneza

Kamiki

sage_the_vampirc_angel

RockerWolfie1616

Ririka

Brosephiine

Wasteland Wyvern

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 pm
So...
I would very much love to get an active head count.
And ask if anyone is willing to help me brush the horrible layer of dust of our lovely herd!
So in this spirit, I would adore some ideas on how we can bolster the Tribe, bring in new life and new excitement!

Also, any new people peeking in, please don't hesitate to join in on the ideas! <3

Of The Epidemic

Thalea

Yumitoko II

~Twilight...Angel~

Kaya Wolf Moon

Agneza

Kamiki

sage_the_vampirc_angel

RockerWolfie1616

Brosephiine

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]