Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in The Tribe?
  Yes!
  No!
  Yes, but I have questions! (post them!)
  No, but I have a reason! (post them so I can better the herd!)
View Results

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:20 pm
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157

*taps chin* ... I'm going to try and sit and think of some ideas... I adore the entire idea around this herd, so some life would be great!

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Singles; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 pm
To those who have not join The Tribe, but have interest - and to those who are in it...

I want your input!

I do not want my beautiful brain child to gather dust!
I want to build plots and even RP!
The moody queen and the calm high priestess are very much in need of RP with their subjects!
Have someone interested in being a warrior, or maybe a foal who strives to be strong? Lets have some training RP with the Queen!
What about someone who wants to train their spirituality? Saga is dying to have pupils!

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN THE TRIBE TO OFFER!

The Tribe is massive (or will be with more life) and I encourage visitors!

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I named him Svaldilfari (Old Norse name meaning "disaster; ill-fated." In mythology, this was the name of a magical stallion belonging to a frost giant.), cause he looks like a big icey badass.
I don't know what to do with him beyond that.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 pm
Kyjoto

Well, I named him Svaldilfari (Old Norse name meaning "disaster; ill-fated." In mythology, this was the name of a magical stallion belonging to a frost giant.), cause he looks like a big icey badass.
I don't know what to do with him beyond that.
heart

Bring him on!
Check over the front page - there's lots to read, but it's skimmable.
If you have questions, or concerns, please voice them!  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:27 pm
So...
With Photobucket being terrible, I am in need of certs for everyone’s members. If need be, I’ll save them to a separate area so we don’t have to do this again!
Also, if you can, please provide their uncerts as well.
I have the urge to make a lovely herd picture with everyone!

Of The Epidemic

Thalea

Yumitoko II

~Twilight...Angel~

Kaya Wolf Moon

Agneza

Kamiki

sage_the_vampirc_angel

RockerWolfie1616

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:00 am
[×]
[×]
[×]
[×]  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:49 pm
I plan on using the site I have now until it dies. So these links should be fine probably forever, lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just linked them both to their uncerts :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ A stallion filled with energy and driven by attention, Ymir is a thrill seeker, daring to do that which few would choose. He loves to soar in the sky and perform tricks to entertain and fill onlookers with shock and awe. Ymir loves to set up grand viewing parties of his daredevil tricks, his faithful familiar Mímir helping him organize and find spots for his performances. He always enjoys a good song, and while he might not have the ear for it, he sings along to any jaunty tune. Ymir loves to show off in any way he can, and though he doesn't turn to violence often, he knows a thing or two about self defense and doesn't mind displaying his strength to catch some eyes.
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Ymir travels constantly, finding new audiences to display his daredevil talents to and garner attention. He stumbled upon Hjordheim during his travels and while he didn't stay initially, he loved how it reminded him of his own homeland tucked away in snowy mountains. After making frequent enough stops, he decided to stick around and use his entertainment skills to draw in visitors and those who might be willing to do trade with the Snaerblod tribe.
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Some flavor of Skald
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ Ymir brings his energy and his love of entertaining others. He'll always perform for those who want to watch his aerobatics. There's always a need for entertainment to break up the monotony of day to day life, and that's exactly what Ymir is willing to provide.
٭ Do you swear to uphold the beliefs of the Clan? ٭ Yes
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ I'm down for anything! I'd love to plot out or rp Ymir visiting/joining the tribe at some point? I don't know if he would be approached to stay and become a permanent resident by one of the pre-existing tribe members or if he would need to approach Yrsa and be inducted that way. Also, I think some sort of rp involving a celebration of sorts might be interesting? It doesn't need to be for one of their major days of celebration, maybe a smaller shindig? I'd just like to have him perform for members of the tribe or even visitors.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:04 am
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

User Image

٭ Personality ٭ Khonsu is a crafty sort... In the way that he likes to create beautiful things. Whether it's an ice sculpture or a cape made from the skin of a mountain cat, Khonsu takes pride in the work that he does. He does have a tendency to boast, but no one to boast to, which is part of the reason he wants to join the herd. Other people can admire and perhaps through criticisms, better, the work he does. He just wants to be appreciated and to appreciate others in turn.
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Khonsu already lived in the snow-covered mountains on his lonesome, but upon discovery of the Snaerblod herd, he decided to present himself to the herd and offer his skills. He has since found that he doesn't like living on his own and would be better suited for a pack mentality.
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Frimager
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ With his front two feet as claws, Khonsu is a best at skinning prey-beasts such as deer, rabbits and on occasion other predatory beasts. From there, he can craft many clothing items, though his specialty lies in capes and hats. While he is no stranger to fighting, he prefers to show his skill with crafting, rather than taking on the life of a warrior.
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ Yes
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ There will be the interest adjustment from living on his own for so long into living suddenly with a large group and it will be interesting to see how he gets on with the other herd members. He would also be happy to share his wares and instruct others on how to properly skin a rabbit, which could make for a funny rp in which he tries to teach someone with hooves or clumsy paws how to make something that requires a great deal of precision work done. Ideally, I would also like to find him a mate in the herd... but that is not my first priority.

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ n/a
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? n/a

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 am
Let me know if the links are not working.

cert
uncert  

Agneza

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 am

Bah, I keep forgetting to log into Gaia. >.< Anyway, I've been using imgur 5ever now,
so photobucket pooping out isn't too bad for me.

Cert

If you use Discord, I should be on there a lot more so you can poke me & I'll be active. ; 3;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:50 am
I AM OF BLOOD AND ICE!

٭ Personality ٭ At first blush, Liuba is simply a warm, alert, helpful unicorn, which she is, but she's got a drive to ever deepen her understanding and skill in healing. Whether she does her own researching with new to her herbs and techniques or studying alongside someone more knowledgeable in the facet she seeks more understanding, Liuba is of the mind that there is always something to learn or to get better at. While not exactly violent, the petite uni willingly will do whatever she has to in the defense of the particularly ill or injured in her care, in the event some outside force/foe were to menace them. On the other side of the coin, she'll also absolutely tow the line with troublesome patients who might try to get combative with her in regards to treatments, meds, or follow ups for progress or to check for infection. She is there to help you, whether you like the help she gives you or not! She's got a nice, steely spine to go with her caring heart and bright mind. She'll offer solace and support, doing her best to put those she's helping, plus the family or friends who may be concerned as well.
٭ How do you come to the Clan? ٭ Liuba's been pretty nomadic, stopping where needed, helping folk with an illness or injury and then moving on. Whether she comes across Hjordheim itself, or happens to notice 'wow...A lot of the soq I see around here have at least some scarring, what is going on?' Upon piecing together that there are plenty of fighters in the area, she'd likely seek out who best to ask 'hey, is there any way I could maybe be of assistance here?' Plus, there's likely some mountainous plants and herbs that she hasn't really encountered elsewhere that she could look into for further expanding her knowledge base.
٭ What position do you seek? ٭ Helbredes (Could assist/double Bjargrýgr since I don't think the Tribe has any yet)
٭ What do you contribute to the Clan? ٭ A boatload of warriors should have a resident healer!
٭ Do you understand violence is a norm here? ٭ If anything, it'd cement her resolve to stay. She isn't especially violent unless she absolutely has to be, or in the defense of those who may fall into her care, but the fact that violence is so commonplace means that her skills and ability to heal could be a boon to the Clan.
٭ Any plot ideas for your character? ٭ I'm open to all sorts of ideas! Hit me up! Friends, patients, anything, everything! I think I'd like her eventually to find a mate among the Vikings, because gruff/tough warrior sorts with healer SOs just please me so.

٭ If prisoner, how do you get captured? ٭ N/A
xxxxxxxxxxWhat do you seek to become? n/a

Mewsings of An Angel

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items