Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Isabelle Clarisse's Cottage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 pm
Isabelle Clarisse's Cottage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is a two story cottage with a fenced in yard. It's not much but it's home.

First Floor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.//User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second Floor

Isabelle's cottage is located in Oxfordshire, not overly far from her brother's home.
After three years of stay at her brother's she felt it was time to get a space of her own. Although it doesn't look like much it's certainly enough for a single mother and her child.

Inside it's your typical country style home. Wood trims and light colors give it that homey feel. Until you go into Dakota's bedroom that's decked out in blue and white. When you first walk in you see the living area, a white couch along with wooden and wicker made furnishings, it's even complete with a TV. Connected off of that is the kitchen and hallway leading off to the bedrooms and the only bathroom in the house. The kitchen as expected is mostly white with wooden beams on ceiling and around the window ceil. The eat in kitchen is also connected to a small dinning room. Isabelle's bedroom has mostly grey and yellow colors, and consists of a bed, nightstand, and dresser. Dakota's room just down the hall has mostly blue and white colors, and consists of his bed, dresser, and writing desk. He has varies shelves in his room holding all his books and school supplies.

Up on the second floor is the attic loft, where Isabelle's books are kept. There are varies topics in this room for that Dakota use to freely browse. In this large space there's also another desk, a couch with a pull out bed, and other lounging places. Typically this room was set up so that Dakota could have friends over and have his own hangout space. Now Isabelle finds the space as a good place to relax and unwind.

Outside of the home it is completely fenced off. The back has been made into a lush green garden by Isabelle, which Dakota use to helped out with. Much more maintenance then the front, the backyard although smaller has more interesting magical plants.

Ways To Get In Touch

✗ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✓ Floo Network
                                ✓ Apparition

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:31 pm
Family Locations:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabelle Clarisse: Home / Work

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:34 pm
Family Facts:

Relations: The Clarisse Family and the Mitchell Family

History:

Dakota was born in Ireland and adopted by the Vann Family. He and Isabelle were reunited when his adoptive parents died in a car crash leaving him without a place to go. After a year the two moved to England, having no real arrangements they stayed with Isabelle's brother and his wife. Finally, in 2030 after staying with her brother for three years, Isabelle and Dakota moved into this home.

- Isabelle is a former Hufflepuff & works at Flourish and Blotts as the Shop Assistant
- Dakota is a former Ravenclaw.
- Dakota moved out of the house after graduation.

Pet(s):

Dakota's cat Henry went with Dakota when he moved out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:04 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Isabelle Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff - Flourish and Blotts Employee
Pure Blood - Explorer of the World

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

During the attack on Hogsmeade, Dakota had been lucky enough to get on the train. Hiding in a compartment on the floor with his cat Henry, the young Ravenclaw was scared out of his mind. All he could think about was whether or not his cousins were okay. At the time he had no idea what had happened to Grace. When the train had pulled into the station at Kings cross, Dakota practically glued himself to his mother. She had quickly gotten him home after that and had informed her brother in-law George about what supposedly had been going on.

Since Dakota had gotten home, Isabelle had been unsuccessful at getting him out of the house. In fact the closest she'd gotten was getting him to the backyard. His logic being that at any time the same thing could happen anywhere that happened in Hogsmeade. As true as that was Isabelle had her doubts that the neo-death eaters would risk attacking again so soon, especially when the aurors were on such high alert. Dakota had even refused to go see Grace in the hospital. It wasn't that he didn't want to see his cousin he just didn't want to see her in the hospital the way she was. Isabelle had let him get away with not seeing Grace completely understanding how he felt. However, today was a different story.

Giving a knock on her son's bedroom door, Isabelle was hopeful that she would be able to get him out of the house. "You can come in." Dakota call to her as let herself in. He was sitting at his desk with his notebook and quill, seemingly writing something. "Come on Kota, you are getting out of this house today." Isabelle told him from his doorway. "What?!" Dakota asked spinning around in his chair, completely in shock. "You're coming to work with me. Now grab your stuff and let's go. I don't want to be late." she informed him before spinning on her heels and heading out of his room. Giving her son no time to debate the matter he quickly grabbed his writing stuff and tossed it into his backpack before racing after her. What in the world was he going to do there?

(Exit to Flourish and Blotts)

Dakota

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Isabelle

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Sixth Year///Ravenclaw///Single///Pureblood

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather Blinked, and was actually surprised at the cute house she stood before. Sapphire patted her shoulder before apparating away, leaving the girl by herself and unable to turn and leave. She looked like a regular teenager for once, much to her annoyance, and Celaena's pleasure... The Potioneer adjusted her hat. Kota may or may not have been expecting her. She did tell him she may be stopping by over the summer. She didn't happen to let him know ahead of time. And what about...'Oh god... What if Tori is here? I am such an awful friend... Why am I doing this? I should go home!' She thought to herself and turned, and stopped. She couldn't get home from here. And her parents didn't have phones on them... With a sigh of unhappiness, and utter failure, Feather turned back around. She pulled the headphones she was wearing, from her ears and laid them around her neck as she stepped up to the door. She had to get it off her chest! Or she couldn't concentrate on her potions! The things she loves more than life! But she was the one who got them together... Why is she standing here... Contemplating how and if she was going to tell Kota how she actually felt. She rubbed her temples. Trying to convince herself that this had to be done. HAD to be done. Or she'd never get a potion done in her life. But she couldn't do it. She squatted on the doorstep and placed her head on her knees and wrapped her arms around her head. What was she to do?

((I figured you could have him either come home or hear her outside or something :3 ))

murruelecreuset

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Semi Casualness
And it's even nicer to be with friends like No one but hopefully Kota
Although my mind keeps wandering to Why am I such an awful friend? Seriously!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota knew his mother had gone to work. That left him on his own to do his writing. With Henry his loyal black and white cat, the Ravenclaw spent the whole morning and most of the afternoon upstairs at the desk. When Henry started meowing at the window sill he looked over at his feline companion. “What is it Henry? Something outside…?” He asked putting his quill down and the topper on his ink. Usually when something caught his attention he’d be vocal but the rest of the time he’d just soak up the sun quietly. Turning his attention to the time, his mother would be home for a few good hours.

Walking over to the window, Dakota looked out to see pink hair on his stoop. Though there was only one person he knew that had that colored hair. ‘I didn’t hear the doorbell…’ He thought stroking Henry’s fur before heading down the stairs. Going over to the door, the Ravenclaw opened it to a depressed looking Feather. “Feather, are you alright?” He asked looking down at her with concern. Sure he knew she was going to be visiting at some point over the holiday but not like this. She seemed troubled and he didn’t like it. Not one bit.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Feather

Wearing: T-Shirt & Jeans

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

shabatha

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

Feather Applauna Snow
Sixth Year///Ravenclaw///Single///Pureblood

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Leaning her forehead into her forearm, Feather was very seriously wondering how hard it would be to 'learn' to apparate on the fly. It couldn't be horribly hard right? Maybe a missing limb or two. Maybe just some toes? She squeezed her eyes shut as she thought she heard something move, but didn't hear anything else and sighed. But then the door swung open and she turned and fell right on her butt. Not expecting him to know she was out there... But they were wizards... Of course he knew. Standing quickly, Feather smiled nervously as he asked if she was okay. Of course she was okay! NOT. She sighed and rubbed her arm rather nervous as she looked to the ground. "I uh... Need to talk to you Kota. I just hope you don't think I'm being... A total t**t. BecauseyouandTorimeansomuchtomeandnowthatLyallandRideraretogetherandyouandTori..." She started fumbling through her words and ended with her face in her hands. She was totally a t**t. And probably even worse for what she was doing to her friend. Tori was her best friend! And what was she doing? Telling her friend's boyfriend... UGH, she was such an awful person. Pink hair fell from over her shoulder, cascading down her front. She took a few deep breaths in her hands before peeking between fingers at him, wanting to see his reaction before something actually came flying out of her mouth.

murruelecreuset

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Semi Casualness
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Kota
Although my mind keeps wandering to Why am I such an awful friend? Seriously!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:58 am
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota was not expecting Feather to start talking at lightning speeds. Of course with that came the fumbling and he could barely make out what she was saying by the end. What he did get was that she wanted to talk to him about something… He heard Tori’s name in there along with Lyall and Rider. What they had to do about it he wasn’t sure. When Feather stopped, Dakota let her breath before speaking. “You’re not a t**t.” He told her. “I’d never think that.” Seriously, why would he think that? Sure he didn’t know what this was all about but that didn’t mean that he ever would.

“Now, why don’t you come inside?” Dakota suggested placing a hand on her shoulder. “Then we can talk and hopefully I’ll be about to understand what’s bothering you.” He added really wanting to get it. Whatever it was, clearly Feather was bothered and it had to be important. He just needed her to calm down so that she could tell him. Then maybe he could help. Of course without knowing he’d never be able too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Feather

Wearing: T-Shirt & Jeans

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

shabatha

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx