Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Care of Magical Creatures I Open~ Intro/Bowtruckle Lecture Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 am
You've been acting awful tough lately
Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
But inside, you're just a little baby, oh.
It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | sιиɢℓє | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

[Class List:]
Chrysanthemum Meadows
Gertrude Adelwood
Donella Brown
Myron Hargrave
Roman Dowling
Andara O'Farrell

»Tesni had to say, she had really gotten a hang of this whole "teaching" thing. A lot more than she originally thought. She had been so sure she would've been ran from the castle her third day from the ineptitude of the students. Thankfully there were a few in each year to keep her from slaughtering the lot so she hoped that the trend continued. Just like last year, the professor had decided to get a head start the rest of the week and decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. Barely glancing at her watch she headed into the forest to speed up her waiting time. When it was time for class to start she parted from the forest casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair. As she was tying it up she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't these little prepubescent wankers would walk all over her. She made sure her new makeshift introduction slips were on her usual stump for them to pick up as they came over. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present she gave an internal sigh and decided that the time had come, the Walrus said.

"Good afternoon all, I am your instructor for this course and my name is Professor Yates. Welcome to Care of Magical Creatures, a class in which you will learn how to properly identify, interact, and possibly care for the magical creatures that surround us all. If you haven't yet grabbed a slip of paper from the stump please do so. That will be your introduction to me as well as attendance for the day. I'm sure you would all appreciate it if we could get a jump start on the lesson rather myself and your classmates listening to your introductions." Plus Tesni detested listening to them herself and found them a complete waste of time but it wasn't like she was going to tell them this. "Before we start all the fun I have to lay down some quick ground rules: don't be late, always bring your materials, absolutely no fighting of any kind, and the biggest most important rule in my book, don't disrespect or knowingly injure the animals. If I find that you have, I will send you out of here in a fertilizer bag for Professor Hill. Any objections? Good." She bit her tongue to prevent herself from telling them that the man would be even more unsufferable since he's spawned but they would figure it out on their own if they hadn't yet.

"Each class will have two main parts; in the first class I will give you a lecture on the creature we are studying and how to interact with them and then the second class we will put what you've learned to the test. Today is the first part and our creatures of interest are Bowtruckles. The Bowtruckle can be found in western England, southern Germany, and certain Scandinavian forests. A Bowtruckle serves as a tree guardian for its home tree, which is usually a tree whose wood is of wand quality, such as the Wiggentree. They are pixie-like bark-coloured tree-guardians of about eight inches in height. They have knobbly arms and legs, two twiglike fingers on each hand and a barklike face with small beetle-brown eyes; a camouflage that makes them difficult to spot in their natural habitat. Even though they seem harmless, they have got really sharp fingers, fingers they have no qualms about using on those they see as a threat. Bowtruckles are generally shy and peaceful, but they become aggressive when their tree or their being is in danger. Woodcutters and wandmakers usually distract them with an offering of woodlice and other treats. They feed on insects, especially woodlice, fairy eggs, and Doxy eggs. Are there any questions?" Tesni paused in her rather short lecture to look around at her class. "If there are none you are free to go back to the castle, if you do you may see me after class. Your homework, give me seven inches on Bowtruckles detailing who they are, what they eat, and whether it's a good or bad thing that they inhabit the trees they do. Deliver it either to my drop box in my office or to me at our next meeting. Class is officially dismissed, please leave your introduction slips on the stump you found them." she excused them and stood there watching to make sure they made it to the castles and didn't attempt any unusual detours. When she was sure the last student was gone she went to the caretaker's cottage for a quick smoke before her next class.«

You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're lovable, so lovable
But you're just troubled
Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Professor Foxtrot"[/quote][/spoiler]
[align=center][quote="The Stump

[b]Name:[/b] (Character's name)
[b]House:[/b] (Character's house)
[b]Pets/Familiar(s):[/b] (Any pet or familiar your character has)
[b]Why are you interested in taking this class?:[/b] (Well why are they?)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:39 pm

Chrysanthemum Meadows
Gertrude Adelwood
Donella Brown
Myron Hargrave
Roman Dowling
Andara O'Farrell

»Tesni made sure to get out to the Forbidden Forest extra early so that she not only had enough bowtruckles for the students to see and interact with, but also enough wood lice to keep their interest. She also had fairy eggs but they were ones she had found a while ago and had been kept fresh with preserving charms so she hoped to only use them in case of emergency. Fresh fairy eggs were getting harder to find this time of year. Once everything was set up the way she liked it she looked at the time and noticed that she only had a few more minutes of peace before the students descended upon her. She decided against going back into the forest for a quick smoke so she settled on climbing into a nearby tree and relaxing for a bit. Sooner rather than later she saw the telltale signs of students arriving and let out a huff before swinging down from her branch and dropping down in front of them. "Afternoon kiddies. Today we will be doing the bowtruckle interaction so I hope you've brushed up on what you've learned. And before you forget, any who haven't already turned in the essay please do so on that stump." Tesni told them pointing to a nearby stump. "In or around each nearby tree is one bowtruckle. Your task for today is to locate it, sketch it, and interact with it. There are sketching tools for those who don't have any also by the stump and I will be walking around making sure no harm comes to the bowtruckle or to you. Which I doubt since I'm sure you've read the chapter and done the homework." she told her students smiling her tooth grin before it melted back into her neutral facade. "You have 'til the end of class. Begin."«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

[quote="Professor Foxtrot"

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:58 am

Chrysanthemum Meadows
Gertrude Adelwood
Donella Brown
Myron Hargrave
Roman Dowling
Andara O'Farrell

»Tesni was sitting on her stump smoking and enjoying the crisp air when her students started arriving. This wasn't her favorite lesson by a long shot, but it was technically an important one so she just had to suck it up and teach. At least they weren't as big of airheads as she originally thought so it would hopefully go rather smooth for her. When everyone had arrived she snuffed her f** out on the bottom of her boot and stood to start her lecture. "Hello kiddies, I hope you all enjoyed your bowtruckle interaction because today we'll be doing a plain lecture. Turn in your books and if you're attentive we might get out early. A Pixie is a small, bright blue mischief-maker, and loves tricks and practical jokes. The average height of one is eight inches though the females tend to be either that size or slightly smaller. They are able to fly, and enjoys lifting people up by their ears and depositing them on the tops of trees and buildings, showing incredible strength for creatures of their size. Pixies can only communicate with other pixies because of their high pitched shrill voices. They primarily live in Cornwall, England though are known to migrate occasionally to follow not only a food supply but a supply of animals or people to annoy. They are classed as a Beast and have a Ministry classification of XXX. This means that despite their size and any fairy tales you might've heard about them, they are dangerous and next time we meet you will exercise caution or be in a world of trouble. Though not just with me. In their honor, I want an eight inch report on pixies either put in my dropbox or here with you for our interaction. If there are no questions you are free to leave." Though she had just snuffed it Tesni felt the itch for another clove cigarette and resisted the urge to fidget in front of her students.«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

[quote="Professor Foxtrot"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Gi-Seung Cho
Elizabeth Whyte
Theodotus Ellis-Hall
Nathaniel Ellerly
Galen Hall
Drew-Jenna Eide

»Tesni had to say, she had really gotten a hang of this whole "teaching" thing. A lot more than she originally thought. She had been so sure she would've been ran from the castle her third day from the ineptitude of the students. Thankfully there were a few in each year to keep her from slaughtering the lot so she hoped that the trend continued. Just like last year, the professor had decided to get a head start the rest of the week and decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. Barely glancing at her watch she headed into the forest to speed up her waiting time. When it was time for class to start she parted from the forest casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair. As she was tying it up she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't these little prepubescent wankers would walk all over her. She made sure her new makeshift introduction slips were on her usual stump for them to pick up as they came over. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present she gave an internal sigh and decided that the time had come, the Walrus said.

"Good afternoon all, I am your instructor for this course and my name is Professor Yates. Welcome to Care of Magical Creatures, a class in which you will learn how to properly identify, interact, and possibly care for the magical creatures that surround us all. If you haven't yet grabbed a slip of paper from the stump please do so. That will be your introduction to me as well as attendance for the day. I'm sure you would all appreciate it if we could get a jump start on the lesson rather myself and your classmates listening to your introductions." Plus Tesni detested listening to them herself and found them a complete waste of time but it wasn't like she was going to tell them this. "Before we start all the fun I have to lay down some quick ground rules: don't be late, always bring your materials, absolutely no fighting of any kind, and the biggest most important rule in my book, don't disrespect or knowingly injure the animals. If I find that you have, I will send you out of here in a fertilizer bag for Professor Hill. Any objections? Good." She bit her tongue to prevent herself from telling them that the man would be even more unsufferable since he's spawned but they would figure it out on their own if they hadn't yet.

"Each class will have two main parts; in the first class I will give you a lecture on the creature we are studying and how to interact with them and then the second class we will put what you've learned to the test. Today is the first part and our creatures of interest are Bowtruckles. The Bowtruckle can be found in western England, southern Germany, and certain Scandinavian forests. A Bowtruckle serves as a tree guardian for its home tree, which is usually a tree whose wood is of wand quality, such as the Wiggentree. They are pixie-like bark-coloured tree-guardians of about eight inches in height. They have knobbly arms and legs, two twiglike fingers on each hand and a barklike face with small beetle-brown eyes; a camouflage that makes them difficult to spot in their natural habitat. Even though they seem harmless, they have got really sharp fingers, fingers they have no qualms about using on those they see as a threat. Bowtruckles are generally shy and peaceful, but they become aggressive when their tree or their being is in danger. Woodcutters and wandmakers usually distract them with an offering of woodlice and other treats. They feed on insects, especially woodlice, fairy eggs, and Doxy eggs. Are there any questions?" Tesni paused in her rather short lecture to look around at her class. "If there are none you are free to go back to the castle, if you do you may see me after class. Your homework, give me seven inches on Bowtruckles detailing who they are, what they eat, and whether it's a good or bad thing that they inhabit the trees they do. Deliver it either to my drop box in my office or to me at our next meeting. Class is officially dismissed, please leave your introduction slips on the stump you found them." she excused them and stood there watching to make sure they made it to the castles and didn't attempt any unusual detours. When she was sure the last student was gone she went to the caretaker's cottage for a quick smoke before her next class.«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

The Stump

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:53 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett was excited to start in Care of Magical Creatures, feeling that he had some experience himself living in the New Forest. He wasn't entirely wrong when Professor Yates introduced herself and then the topic of the day: bowtruckles. A Bowtruckle was what fated his parents to meet and he was excited to learn more about them and especially get to meet another one (he had run into one or two in the forest but was never the one getting the wand wood so he never actually interacted with one). Maybe after next class his mum and dad would let him help pick wand wood from actual trees sometime. After all, wandmaking was a family business even if his Dad and Mum generally only let him watch. Rhett wrote down the homework and then filled out the form to introduce himself which he handed in at the end of class. His introduction was as so:

Name: Rhett Ye
                  House: Gryffindor
                  Pets/Familiar(s): none
                  Why are you interested in taking this class?: I live in the New Forest with my family and have been always interested in what lives there besides me and my family. Learning to care for different magical creatures sounds fun.

Time: 2039-2040
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:36 am

Gi-Seung Cho
Elizabeth Whyte
Theodotus Ellis-Hall
Nathaniel Ellerly
Galen Hall
Drew-Jenna Eide

»Tesni made sure to get out to the Forbidden Forest extra early so that she not only had enough bowtruckles for the students to see and interact with, but also enough wood lice to keep their interest. She also had fairy eggs but they were ones she had found a while ago and had been kept fresh with preserving charms so she hoped to only use them in case of emergency. Fresh fairy eggs were getting harder to find this time of year. Once everything was set up the way she liked it she looked at the time and noticed that she only had a few more minutes of peace before the students descended upon her. She decided against going back into the forest for a quick smoke so she settled on climbing into a nearby tree and relaxing for a bit. Sooner rather than later she saw the telltale signs of students arriving and let out a huff before swinging down from her branch and dropping down in front of them. "Afternoon kiddies. Today we will be doing the bowtruckle interaction so I hope you've brushed up on what you've learned. And before you forget, any who haven't already turned in the essay please do so on that stump." Tesni told them pointing to a nearby stump. "In or around each nearby tree is one bowtruckle. Your task for today is to locate it, sketch it, and interact with it. There are sketching tools for those who don't have any also by the stump and I will be walking around making sure no harm comes to the bowtruckle or to you. Which I doubt since I'm sure you've read the chapter and done the homework." she told her students smiling her toothy grin. "You have 'til the end of class. Begin."«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 am

Gi-Seung Cho
Elizabeth Whyte
Theodotus Ellis-Hall
Nathaniel Ellerly
Galen Hall
Drew-Jenna Eide

»Tesni was sitting on her stump smoking and enjoying the crisp air when her students started arriving. This wasn't her favorite lesson by a long shot, but it was technically an important one so she just had to suck it up and teach. At least they weren't as big of airheads as she originally thought so it would hopefully go rather smooth for her. When everyone had arrived she snuffed her f** out on the bottom of her boot and stood to start her lecture. "Hello kiddies, I hope you all enjoyed your bowtruckle interaction because today we'll be doing a plain lecture. Turn in your books and if you're attentive we might get out early. A Pixie is a small, bright blue mischief-maker, and loves tricks and practical jokes. The average height of one is eight inches though the females tend to be either that size or slightly smaller. They are able to fly, and enjoys lifting people up by their ears and depositing them on the tops of trees and buildings, showing incredible strength for creatures of their size. Pixies can only communicate with other pixies because of their high pitched shrill voices. They primarily live in Cornwall, England though are known to migrate occasionally to follow not only a food supply but a supply of animals or people to annoy. They are classed as a Beast and have a Ministry classification of XXX. This means that despite their size and any fairy tales you might've heard about them, they are dangerous and next time we meet you will exercise caution or be in a world of trouble. Though not just with me. In their honor, I want an eight inch report on pixies either put in my dropbox or here with you for our interaction. If there are no questions you are free to leave." Though she had just snuffed it Tesni felt the itch for another clove cigarette and resisted the urge to fidget in front of her students.«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Kiery Hemlock
Desiree Whitethorne
Sherwood Meadows
Jeremiah Travers
Laili Abrams
Kory Whitethorne
Nani Heulwen
Elisabet Amsel
Leah League
Caleb Devereux
Rebecca Richardson
Cadence Gregory
Daniel Shepard
Zachary Whitethorne
Detch Horne

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

The Stump

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Kiery Hemlock
Desiree Whitethorne
Sherwood Meadows
Jeremiah Travers
Laili Abrams
Kory Whitethorne
Nani Heulwen
Elisabet Amsel
Leah League
Caleb Devereux
Rebecca Richardson
Cadence Gregory
Daniel Shepard
Zachary Whitethorne
Detch Horne

»Tesni made sure to get out to the Forbidden Forest extra early so that she not only had enough bowtruckles for the students to see and interact with, but also enough wood lice to keep their interest. She also had fairy eggs but they were ones she had found a while ago and had been kept fresh with preserving charms so she hoped to only use them in case of emergency. Fresh fairy eggs were getting harder to find this time of year. Once everything was set up the way she liked it she looked at the time and noticed that she only had a few more minutes of peace before the students descended upon her. She decided against going back into the forest for a quick smoke so she settled on climbing into a nearby tree and relaxing for a bit. Sooner rather than later she saw the telltale signs of students arriving and let out a huff before swinging down from her branch and dropping down in front of them. "Afternoon kiddies. Today we will be doing the bowtruckle interaction so I hope you've brushed up on what you've learned. And before you forget, any who haven't already turned in the essay please do so on that stump." Tesni told them pointing to a nearby stump. "In or around each nearby tree is one bowtruckle. Your task for today is to locate it, sketch it, and interact with it. There are sketching tools for those who don't have any also by the stump and I will be walking around making sure no harm comes to the bowtruckle or to you. Which I doubt since I'm sure you've read the chapter and done the homework." she told her students smiling her toothy grin. "You have 'til the end of class. Begin."«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caleb Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Care of Magical Creatures - Wednesday @ 1:00pm

Caleb didn’t even know why he took care of magical creatures. Honestly it wasn’t like he actually cared about them. Then he recalled that it wasn’t his decision. His parents forced him to take a bunch of stupid classes he could care less about. Which didn’t make interacting with a bowtruckle all that entertaining. In fact, they were pretty boring. So boring in fact Caleb didn’t even bother doing the homework assignment.

Regardless of him actually doing the essay in question, Caleb was there to “interact” with the dumb twigs. Walking over to one he wasn’t impressed by it at all. “You don’t look like you could guard a leaf never mind a tree.” He commented aloud. “Honestly, what kind of a creature are you? Pretty harmless if you ask me… Stupid twig…” He added tossing what was supposed to be their favourite snack. Course when he threw it, it almost smacked right into it. ‘They sure are boring…’ He thought to himself.

“Careful where you throw those. You don’t want to hurt them.”

Status : Unimpressed & Annoyed
                                                  With : Class... Stupid Bowtruckles... Some Annoying Ravenclaw (Leah)

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Third Year
Thirteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Care of Magical Creatures - Wednesday @ 1:00pm

Leah had taken the care of magical creatures because Leo talked her into it. It was starting off pretty good. Today was their first interaction day which was interesting. The moment she arrived, the blonde third year handed in her essay.

Essay
                                                Leah League, Ravenclaw

Bowtruckles are eight inch tall insect eaters that reside in trees. They are generally peaceful creatures unless they feel threatened. They have long sharp figures, brown eyes, and look very much like bark and twigs. This gives them a natural camouflage in their habitat. They use their long fingers as a weapon against intruders, and to dig out wood lice in trees as a food source. They also feed off fairy eggs and doxy eggs.

They serve as guardians for the tree they choose to make their home. The trees they choose are found in the forests of western England, southern Germany, and in Scandinavia. They are usually trees which contain wand quality woods. This can make it tricky for wand makers to collect the wood needed to make wands from it. However, I feel it is a good thing that they inhabit these trees because they keep them safe. Even if it makes things hard for wand makers all you need is a little of what it likes to eat to distract it.

When it came time for the interaction, Leah headed over to one of the tiny plant like creature. As she sketched it out she could hear Caleb Devereux complaining about the bowtruckles. Clearly, he was uninterested in what the class was doing. She honestly wondered why he was even in the class. Glancing over she watched as he threw a wood lice at the small creature. He might not like them, but he certainly didn’t have to treat them so poorly. Though, she was hardly surprised by his actions. Clearly, he didn’t hear Professor Yates at the beginning of the term.

“Careful where you throw those. You don’t want to hurt them.”

Caleb looked over at her eyes narrowed. She supposed he knew her lineage well enough by now and honestly didn’t care. “Who asked you?” He replied clearly annoyed with her speaking to him at all. “No one. However, that still doesn’t give you a right to deliberately aim at it. How would you like it?” She questioned him with a furrowed brow. “That’s the difference between me and that pathetic excuse for a twig, no one’s going to be throwing anything at me.” With that he tossed another wood lice.

Leah could think of a lot of things she’d like to throw at Caleb, not that she would. That would be very immature. However, the thought was there. “You have no business being in this class.” She commented before approaching the bowtruckle. It had narrowly managed to be out of the way of the wood lice. It was a good thing Caleb had terrible aim. His throwing arm was definitely not the best. “I’m sorry about him.” She told the bowtruckle holding out some wood lice. It slowly came over as it looked between the two and then took the wood lice from her. She could sense Caleb was rolling his eyes at her but honestly didn’t care. He wasn’t worth it.

With : Class... Bowtruckles & Caleb...

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 pm

»Tesni had been helping another small group when she heard the word "throwing" and instantly began to zero in on the supposed transgressor. She kept an ear out to figure out who might've said it and came upon a mix-matched pair of a Ravenclaw and Slytherin in which the former was attempting to dissuade the latter from his obviously lackluster and maybe suicidal (since she was going to wring his scrawny neck) tendencies with the bowtruckle. When she saw him throw yet another woodlice she stepped up to the pair of them having seen more than enough. "Congratulations Mr. Devereux, you have the honor of explaining to your housemates why you just lost them ten points." she began with a faux sweet tone before her face morphed into a stony scowl. "Other awards include a later afternoon detention with me scraping woodlice and a three foot essay on the positive addition of bowtruckles on most tree species giving detailed examples as well as tree classifications. Please grab your things you are dismissed, so kindly get out of my sight before I make good on my threat from the beginning of the year." Tesni spat out with her fingers flexing her side going through the motions since she couldn't actually strangle the brat.

"And before I forget, Miss League, ten points to Ravenclaw for attempting to intercede." the professor nodded towards the young blonde teenager with a small upward quirk of her lips.«

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 am

Kiery Hemlock
Desiree Whitethorne
Sherwood Meadows
Jeremiah Travers
Laili Abrams
Kory Whitethorne
Nani Heulwen
Elisabet Amsel
Leah League
Caleb Devereux
Rebecca Richardson
Cadence Gregory
Daniel Shepard
Zachary Whitethorne
Detch Horne

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:06 am

Maxwell Leonis
Xia Wu
Maisie Thorburn
Felix Geary
Enid Lambert
Edgar Farquarson
Awstin Tittensor
Whitney Prescott

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galakslyph"[/quote][/spoiler]
[align=center][quote="The Stump

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Phillip Quimby-Winthrop
Jackson Hawthorne
Dagrun Eide
Donner Eide
Iona Duffy
Quentin Devereux
Aurora Devereux
Quinn Conri-Dechering
Giselle Scarlet
Dean Prescott
Isabella Hawthorne

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Julian Galakslyph

Diamond Wales

Summer II

Fuzzymelonlord

mc2

The Stump

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff