Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Care of Magical Creatures V ~Open- First Maze Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cαяє σғ мαɢιcαℓ cяєαтυяєs V

Thursday's Block 7: 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Location: On the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest, generally by the Gate Keeper's Hut

[About the Class]
The main prerogative of this class is to get students familiar with the identification and interaction of the numerous magical creatures in the wizarding world. Since the NEWT's are literally around the corner this session will be purely revision. Any animal interaction will be rather limited and sporadic.

[About the Professor]
Professor Yates is originally from Wales and a middle child and only girl out of four brothers. After graduation she spent many years traveling and studying various native groups and animals before having an unfortunate accident and having to return back home. After recuperation and small menial jobs she applied for this post and well, here she is. This is her first time teaching but this does not mean she is a carpet to be walked upon.

[Class Rules]
1. Don't be late. Just because the classroom is situated outside does not mean you may come and go at your leisure. If a student is found late they will be sent back to the castle with a note stuck to their back. If a student is late more than three times they will have to attend a meeting with the professor to see if they wish to continue.
2. Be respectful and courteous to all animals and creatures in class. If there is even a slight inclination that a student is doing wrong by a creature they will be given a detention, points will be taken, and a meeting with Headmaster will be scheduled.
3. Be respectful and courteous to your fellow human beings. No use of slurs or malicious intent towards your classmates or you will face loss of points, detention, and a one-way ticket to the Headmaster's office.
4. Always bring your materials to class. For each time you don't have your materials five point increments will be taken.

[Class Materials]
Textbooks: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Monster Book of Monsters
Wand
Note taking materials

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:06 pm
List of Knowledge

Any Knowledge is Good Knowledge Kiddies

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | sιиɢℓє | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

[Class List:]
Dorian Xanders
Alice Lancaster
Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tesni,after a near disastrous her first day, had decided to get a head start the rest of the week and decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. She had to remind herself that this wasn't like her previous classes and that she was dealing with NEWT students with no actual lessons planned for them. Joy. She thought it'd be a bit boring just making them review everything or telling her what they had or hadn't learned, so she decided to make it interesting. Mainly for herself but if they liked it, double win. Since it was rather last minute she couldn't go and ask anyone from centaur herd or try and convince one of the Hippogryffs to join her so she made due with the creatures she had on hand. When it was time for class to start she was putting the final touches on her small obstacle course, absentmindedly casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair with a grin on her face. Had any of her brothers caught sight of her grin they would've gone running for the cliffs, too bad none of them were there. Really, she loved living victims. As she was tying up her hair she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't let those previous pubbescent wankers walk all over her there was no way in Hell she'd let these fresh faced punks do so. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present her grin reappeared on her face. Showtime.

"Good afternoon all, I am your instructor for this course and my name is Professor Yates. I'm sure by now you've all gotten a good grasp on what to expect from this class but before we start all the fun I have to lay down some quick ground rules of my own: don't be late, always bring your materials, absolutely no fighting of any kind, and the biggest most important rule in my book, don't disrespect or knowingly injure the animals. If I find that you have, I will send you out of here in a fertilizer bag for Professor Hill. Any objections? Good." she concluded not waiting to see if there even were any. She hoped these students weren't that stupid. "While this is my first time teaching you, this is obviously not your first year of this course. That said, I'll first have you introduce yourselves, explain to me where you are in the material, and then I'll tell you the fun things I have planned for you today. I would like your name, your house, and one interesting fact about yourself or a hobby you enjoy and one thing you learned from your previous instructor. For example, my name is Tesni Yates, I'm a former Gryffindor, for my fact I have four brothers, two older and two younger all in different houses and as for my hobby, I enjoy walking through the forest and rock climbing. Now one of you." Tesni stated waiting for the brave soul while internally cackling and clapping her hands in excitement for the real entertainment to start.

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Actually excited▱Thoughts: Lets the games begin!▱OOC
Tonight
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
17Seventh YearRavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had been pretty excited about getting a new professor in the class because this was a class in which he didn't feel like they had a steady professor in as well. So, luckily they now had one and when she introduced herself, it seemed like she was rather strict, but as the beginning introductions went on, it seemed more as if she was more passionate about the subject than strict, which Iñigo rather liked.

As the woman moved on, it seemed that she had gotten back onto the subject of introductions of each student. Iñigo wasn't a fan of introductions, but he obviously saw exactly why the woman had wanted to do them. She was teaching in a new school and obviously wanted to get to know her students somewhat. So, he raised his hand and was the first to introduce himself. "My name is Iñigo Albion-Alexandré. I'm in Ravenclaw. Uhm...an interesting fact...I guess that I have multiple citizenships, one being from Britain, one from Spain, and another pending in Italy. And from our last professor, I learned about phoenixes and how to interact with the majestic birds," he said to her before giving a small smile and sitting back down.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Magical Creatures - Thursday @ 3:00pm

Alice walked out to the edge of the forbidden forest for her creature class right after muggle mythology. When she got there she saw Iñigo had already arrived and that they had a new Professor. "Hey Iñigo," she said brightly standing next to him. Turning her attention to the woman that would be her professor for one year, she smiled. Despite how strict she sounded it became apparent that she just loved what she did.

Once Iñigo introduced himself and shared what he remembered from last year, Alice raised her hand. "I'm Alice Lancaster, member of Hufflepuff. Interesting fact would be... I'm adopted and I play seeker on the quidditch team." she introduced before adding something she knew. "We also learned about Merpeople last year as well as how to interact with them."

With: Class... Professor Yates, Iñigo

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:32 am
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Dorian Xanders
Alice Lancaster
Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

Tesni barely blinked at the small numbers in this class but did at one old looking student that she was sure had been a professor or something. Good lord, that's what Ravenclaws were looking like now and days?! Maybe it was a good thing she still looked like she should be carded. "Lovely to meet you all, even if it is only for this year. While your information was...enlightening, I'd like to see your skills for myself. So I've set up a small obstacle course and, with permission of the Headmaster of course, if this is a success that will be what we do the remainder of the year. Today's is rather simple, mainly so I can see where you are regarding some creatures, and mainly because it was on such short notice.

First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below."
                                                      she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting.

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Actually excited▱Thoughts: Lets the games begin!▱OOC
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:18 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Dorian Xanders
Alice Lancaster
Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

Tesni came out early for this class, almost excited for what she'd have the seventh years do. It wasn't as humorous as the crude but effective obstacle course she had made for them last time but she was sure she'd get a laugh from this as well. She had brought back the nogtails from a previous lesson along with Kingsley (she might've specifically asked for him but who cares?) as well as a handful of crups and two dogs. Well, one was a regular Jack Russel terrier, the other was a crup. Today she had decided that they would be playing a difference game of sorts to see if they had really played in type of attention in their previous classes. Judging from their answers on the first day, she was a bit amazed with how they've done.

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes.

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Magical Creatures - Thursday @ 3:00pm

Alice walked to the spot outside where they had magical creatures class. Today it looked like they’d be doing more trial things which made the class fun. Looking over each of the pens Alice took note as to what she was supposed to be finding among the creatures inside them. First was nogtail among the pigs, then the crup with the Jack Russel Terrier, and then the Knarls which they never heard about until now. She’d admit she was curious about them but she’d deal with what she knew first before getting to them.

Looking over all of the pens Alice tried to spot the differences the dogs easy enough as the crup had a split tail. When it came to the pigs it was a little more complicated… Out of the three one looked taller than the others and possibly a fatter tail. She couldn’t really tell anything else except that the one looked to have completely black eyes. Making notes on them Alice went over to the Knarls. They looked cute as most typical hedgehogs do, however like Professor Yates said they acted different when being fed. Taking the treats and milk, Alice offered them one at a time the contents. The next thing she knew they went from playful to completely upset. “Clearly you guys don’t like free offerings…” she commented before writing down her reactions to it.

Going over to Professor Yates, Alice smiled brightly as she read off her findings. “The differences between the nogtail and the pigs I believe are they are taller, have fatter tails, and I believe darker eyes like pure black. The crup have spilt forked tails unlike the Jack Russel. As for the Knarl’s they seem to be against free food. I think they find it offensive or something because they like acting out and digging up the place.” she explained brightly.

With: Class... Professor Yates

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:52 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Camila Rojas
Axel Roach
Elijah Pemberton
Cash Meadows
Eugene Windsor

Tesni had, as usual, decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. She had to remind herself that this wasn't like her previous classes and that she was dealing with NEWT students with no actual lessons planned for them. Joy. She thought it'd be a bit boring just making them review everything or telling her what they had or hadn't learned, so she decided to make it interesting. Mainly for herself but if they liked it, double win. Since she had done this last year she had a good solid plan in mind but unfortunately she couldn't get the Hippogryff heard to agree. Might as well, she didn't want to show her full hand this early in the game anyhow. When it was time for class to start she was putting the final touches on her small obstacle course, absentmindedly casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair with a grin on her face. Had any of her brothers caught sight of her grin they would've gone running for the cliffs, too bad none of them were there. Really, she loved living victims. As she was tying up her hair she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't let those previous pubescent wankers walk all over her there was no way in Hell she'd let these fresh faced punks do so. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present her grin reappeared on her face. Showtime.

"Good afternoon all, I'm Professor Yate as I'm sure only a moderate amount of you have remembered and I am happy to welcome you to your first of many final classes before your NEWT's. This year we will not have our simple lecture and interaction, for one thing it's much too boring and for another why should it be so easy on you while I'm very sure the tests will not be. So I've designed some games of sorts, challenges if you will for you each to go through to see how you fare and just how much you've truly retained. If it's enough, maybe you'll leave with everything in tact." she said with her customary shark-grin.

"First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below." she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:00 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Camila Rojas
Axel Roach
Elijah Pemberton
Cash Meadows
Eugene Windsor

Tesni came out early for this class, almost excited for what she'd have the seventh years do. It wasn't as humorous as the crude but effective obstacle course she had made for them last time but she was sure she'd get a laugh from this as well. She had brought back the nogtails from a previous lesson along with Kingsley (she might've specifically asked for him but who cares?) as well as a handful of crups and two dogs. Well, one was a regular Jack Russel terrier, the other was a crup. Today she had decided that they would be playing a difference game of sorts to see if they had really played in type of attention in their previous classes. Judging from their answers on the first day, she was a bit amazed with how they've done.

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:50 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Chase Morris
Emily Vanadeth
Iris Whitte

Tesni had, as usual, decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. She had to remind herself that this wasn't like her previous classes and that she was dealing with NEWT students with no actual lessons planned for them. Joy. She thought it'd be a bit boring just making them review everything or telling her what they had or hadn't learned, so she decided to make it interesting. Mainly for herself but if they liked it, double win. Since she had done this last year she had a good solid plan in mind but unfortunately she couldn't get the Hippogryff heard to agree. Might as well, she didn't want to show her full hand this early in the game anyhow. When it was time for class to start she was putting the final touches on her small obstacle course, absentmindedly casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair with a grin on her face. Had any of her brothers caught sight of her grin they would've gone running for the cliffs, too bad none of them were there. Really, she loved living victims. As she was tying up her hair she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't let those previous pubescent wankers walk all over her there was no way in Hell she'd let these fresh faced punks do so. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present her grin reappeared on her face. Showtime.

"Good afternoon all, I'm Professor Yate as I'm sure only a moderate amount of you have remembered and I am happy to welcome you to your first of many final classes before your NEWT's. This year we will not have our simple lecture and interaction, for one thing it's much too boring and for another why should it be so easy on you while I'm very sure the tests will not be. So I've designed some games of sorts, challenges if you will for you each to go through to see how you fare and just how much you've truly retained. If it's enough, maybe you'll leave with everything in tact." she said with her customary shark-grin.

"First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below." she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Devlyn Maycry

shabatha

Wearing▱Where: Forbidden Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get rollin'▱OOC: If you are quoted then your student is signed up for this class
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:04 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Chase Morris
Emily Vanadeth
Iris Whitte

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Devlyn Maycry

shabatha

Wearing▱Where: Forbidden Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Less than slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get rollin'▱OOC:
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:40 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Lyall Thompson
Addison Collins
Prudence Lowery

"Good afternoon all, I am happy to welcome you to your first of many final classes before your NEWT's. This year we will not have our simple lecture and interaction, for one thing it's much too boring and for another why should it be so easy on you while I'm very sure the tests will not be. So I've designed some games of sorts, challenges if you will for you each to go through to see how you fare and just how much you've truly retained. If it's enough, maybe you'll leave with everything in tact." she said with her customary shark-grin.

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley"

Wearing▱Where: Forbidden Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get rollin'▱OOC:
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:16 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Lyall Thompson
Addison Collins
Prudence Lowery

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley"

Wearing▱Where: Forbidden Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get rollin'▱OOC:
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 am
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

[Class List]
Ceri Davies
Selina Grey

"Good afternoon all, I am happy to welcome you to your first of many final classes before your NEWT's. This year we will not have our simple lecture and interaction, for one thing it's much too boring and for another why should it be so easy on you while I'm very sure the tests will not be. So I've designed some games of sorts, challenges if you will for you each to go through to see how you fare and just how much you've truly retained. If it's enough, maybe you'll leave with everything in tact." she said with her customary shark-grin.

Wearing▱Where: Outside the forest ▱With: Students ▱Feeling: Slightly bored ▱Thoughts: Here I go again on my own...▱OOC
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

SummerIsles II

Graydon Ironshield

Seventh Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash