Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
GoFusion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alw8701

7,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:51 am
I have 20 Heart Charms... I will be posting them through my marketplace. It will be set at a high buy price but I will also be bidding them too. Starting price is 100G and the bid increment will be 50G.

For those who like to collect those for the GoFusion, I do sell the hearts often. I also do get the stars and diamonds too, but I'm starting out with the Heart Charms to see if anything sparks.

Now I'm not advertising my marketplace, but that's where I will be selling my heart charms (as well as auctioning them) to give EVERYONE a chance to grab them.

If you're extremely desperate for 20 Heart Charms (or any future charm), you could also PM me and we'll work something out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 pm
alw8701
I have 20 Heart Charms... I will be posting them through my marketplace. It will be set at a high buy price but I will also be bidding them too. Starting price is 100G and the bid increment will be 50G.

For those who like to collect those for the GoFusion, I do sell the hearts often. I also do get the stars and diamonds too, but I'm starting out with the Heart Charms to see if anything sparks.

Now I'm not advertising my marketplace, but that's where I will be selling my heart charms (as well as auctioning them) to give EVERYONE a chance to grab them.

If you're extremely desperate for 20 Heart Charms (or any future charm), you could also PM me and we'll work something out.

I will also do the same on the Avatar as soon as I get the trading pass.

BY THE WAY!! I am alw8701. I just have a new Avatar to do double the work. biggrin It's kind of like having a partner in crime but better because I don't have to ask myself to do things, I just do it. XD dramallama dramallama dramallama

Anyways. I will be getting Heart Charms, Diamond Charms, and ?Star Charms? on this Avatar as well, I just haven't decided whether I should just send them to alw8701 and sell them through that Avatar or if I'm just going to sell them through this one.

Though not to create any confusion, I'd constantly look on my main profile (alw8701) and see what I have there, because that's probably where everything is going to be.

ANYways..... Have a good day, I hope I can get something started, if not, that's okay. ^.^ Eventually I will have gold on this account to donate to new users as well. Bye bye.  

amberlw19

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff