Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Status: No NEW RPs will be taken at this time. Plots are welcome.

Current Breedings

Unedited::
Setareh x Lady Mizuki
:.:Empty:.:

Edited::
Xuen x Modoll
Lucinda x Anthrax

Current RPs

Table of Contents
  1. < -- You are here.
  2. Guidelines
  3. Single Full-Sized Mares
  4. Single Full-Sized Stallions
  5. Single Minis and Mers
  6. Full-Sized Mares
  7. Full-Sized Stallions
  8. Minis and Mers
  9. Familiars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 am

Roleplaying
  1. When it comes to RP, I am very unreliable. I LOVE to RP, but my muse is extremely fickle and at times I find it impossible to get my thought process together to make a decent reply.
  2. Please note that if I am pestered for RP or to reply to an RP, I am far less likely to tag it. If you are impatient, I am not the person you want to ask for RP from.
  3. I love in-thread RP a lot, in fact it is one of my favorite things!

Plotting

1. I enjoy plotting, but just like RPing I can be a little fickle. At times, I get my mind wrapped around a single plot and can't do much else until the plotline is finished up.
  2. I love LOVE! But I do not enjoy one-sided plots where I must do all the mind-work to make something work.
  3. Unless agreed upon specifically, I will not have any of my Soquili involved in any plots that may lead to them being maimed or killed. That is something that NEEDS to be explicitly planned out.

Breeding
  1. I love breeding, baskets, foals and all that jazz as much as the next person, however I will not agree to a breeding without some kind of plot to go with it.
  2. Unless it is listed on this page under the Soq's name and we have a set agreement, my Soquili is to be considered single. Please do not be butt-hurt because you see me plotting or RPing with someone else while plotting and RPing with you.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:03 am

User Image

Name: Freya of The Snow
Breed: Regular - Spirited
Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Personality:
Freya is the epitome of the fiery spirit of the Nordic Barbarians.
She loves to be around snow and is normally found there, wandering with her lantern through even fierce blizzards, helping weary travelers to find their way through the storm and to the shelter of her cave.
She is a gentle, matronly creature, with a love for all living things, especially young'uns and can be a great tutor for them if parents find themselves overwhelmed.
Her Fae companion Am'la, is known to be a pest, and is a headache at times, but helps Freya by keeping her company when there are none for her to speak with.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Available (on LM cooldown though)
Breeding 2: Available (on LM cooldown though)
Breeding 3: Available (on LM cooldown though)
Breeding 4: Available (on LM cooldown though)

What I'm Looking For:

A Light in a Blizzard! – Freya carries around a burning lantern, gleaming with white light that never seems to go out. She wanders the blizzards when they pass through the land and guides lost travelers to safety. this plot would basically be just that: she rescues someone, maybe make some friends!

A Princess in a Castle! – Well, not literally in a castle... This would occur after Freya comes to stay with some possibly terrifying-looking creature, creating a bond with him/her that from the outside seems one-sided. Along comes a princely/knightly figure who thinks she is in distress and tries to spirit her away from their friend! This could end with her confronting the savior, telling him/her that she is safe and they don't believe her OR perhaps the terrifying friend becomes involved and is vehement at someone trying to steal their friend away!

Open to Plots of All Kinds! – Offer whatever you like!

Name: Ausra'zalika
Breed: Hippogryph
Sexual Orientation: Undecided.

Personality:
Ausra is the sort to grin through the pain, and show a heart bigger than she is. She's very energetic and loving and enjoys over anything stories that involve the dapper stallion saving the fair mare from monsters.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Available
Breeding 2: Available
Breeding 3: Available
Breeding 4: Available

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Arytha
Breed: Hippo'lona

Personality:
Arytha is a very gentle sort, despite what her Kalona features might say. She tends to wander quietly through the land, helping those in need of consoling or healing. She grew with no parentage, and only her twin sister as company, so she tends toward being more of a loner than anything. That does not stop her from being a caring soul.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Moonsong
Breed: Gen2 (Kirin/Kalona/Wind)
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
She is excitable and driven.
She is active and loves to learn new things.
She does not take 'no' for an answer and will likely balk if told so.
She has grown up in a very loving family.
She has manners, and tends to call males 'sir knight' and females 'milady' at first encounter out of her love for old fairy tales.
She's a bit of a daredevil, taking risks and laughing in the face of danger.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Lady Saga Snaerblod
Breed: Pawed Suti Crossbreed (Yakbear)
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Sága is the polar opposite of her elder sister, though is second born.
She is slow to anger, and is a very calm, gentle creature.
She has devoted her all to the gods, but her family is always there and knows of her love for them.
She loves to be around foals, and is not without trying to love on smaller Tribe members if they give her a reason.
She is easily amused, though her humor is not always all that funny - she tries!
You will never see Sága in battle, nor will she trouble herself in becoming angry - that's what Yrsa is for.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Erebus (DNS)

What I'm Looking For:

Praise them! – A festival is held in honor of a god! Saga, being High Priestess, must lead it. But something occurs that ruins the festivities.

Savages! – A visitor to the Tribe finds them to be a little... different. Saga aims to change their minds!

Sacrifice! – One of the roles a High Priestess performs is leading her priestesses in sacrificing the specially cared for goats. This would be an RP going through the motions of it.

A Foal's Love! – A curious foal has wandered into Uppsala and seems to be very curious about Saga to the point that she/he will not leave her side.

What is This Feeling...? – Being the High Priestess is NOT an easy task. You put your whole being into it - mind, body, soul... everything. And because of this, she has had no real time to be, well, a normal mare. She has urges and her heart flutters as any mare would at the sight of someone handsome or beautiful. Yet, she knows not how to act on these feelings. Her devotion has always been toward the gods. But what if someone approached her, and her role was forgotten, or not known? What would happen then?

User Image

Name: Queen Yrsa Snaerblod
Breed: Pawed Suti Crossbreed (Yakbear)
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Yrsa is someone you really wouldn't want to be your opponent in a fight.
She is the Eldest and largest of the six sisters and will flaunt her girth at every opportunity.
She is both a lover and a fighter, with the will and the strength to protect that which she loves and cherishes - which is her family and her Tribe.
She had a boisterous humor and a very loud, thundering laugh that is a normal thing to hear echoing throughout the caverns of Hjordheim.
But even with this humor, do not cross her or make her angry - it is a bad idea.
She rises like a dragon from it's slumber, looking to take down that which has caused the affront.
And very much attempt to maim or kill them for whatever it may have been.
It is a good idea to run - or try to turn her attention!

Breeding

Breeding 1: Mul Raj (Reeve_Tuesti)

Queen Yrsa Snaerblod x Mul Raj

Entry Code:
Queen Yrsa Snaerblod (Mewsings of An Angel) x Mul Raj (Reeve_Tuesti)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT || Nekkid
pregnant stage: I have one already / I want one / No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: ---

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes.
---Templates to Avoid:

• Ulun'suti Features: Frilled Wings (Scaled/Scaleless), Tail Frills tail is used at all, ANY of the clubbed tail options, Cheek Frills, Frill Crest, if using unedited horns, please no muffles.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
---Link to previous Generations: N/A as both are first gen. HOWEVER, please note that Yrsa is not a Kalona, so please no Kalona features.

What I'm Looking For:

Savages! – A visitor to the Tribe finds them to be a little... different. Yrsa aims to change their minds!

Queen and Warrior! – Someone tries to challenge Yrsa, thinking her just a queen. They get more than they bargained for when she proves that she is very much a warrior!

Warband! – Yrsa decides that she is feeling a little stir-crazy and leaves the caverns to venture out with a warband. While traveling, she meets someone. But are they friend or foe?

Cuddle Pile! – Yrsa has a strange obsession for collecting members of her Tribe into what she deems to be a cuddle pile. They might be those with lovely fur/hair or those with talents like singing or a calming air. She likes to cuddle them in a very not-mate-no-love-you're-so-comfy-to-lay-with kind of way.

User Image

Name: Eclipse
Breed: Gen3 (Mutant Kalona/Uni/Kirin)
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Eclipse is a mixture of good and bad.
She is one who wants to see her own goals happen, at any cost.
But she is not adamant to draw blood to have it occur.
She has a sultry, purring voice that she uses to seduce others into helping her.
She aims to create a "family" made up of creatures who share some of the same ideals as she.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Aaron Juan de Pulso (Resulted in: Corazon del Corona, Maldito Noche "Malice")

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Ah'Uaynih "Ahni"
Breed: Mutant Alicorn
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Ahni is a very... moody creature, especially after watching her homeland fall into disarray and chaos.
She tends to wander where she feels like, and follows no rules - this gets her into trouble, normally a lot of it.
She has no fear, and when she does, whether by chance of meeting some foe, she will "negotiate" her way out of danger.
She is a sly creature, with a silver tongue, and her purring, conniving voice fits perfectly in to trick those around her.

Ahni is kind of how you would expect a cat, playful, yet devious.
She loves to play with others, though doesn't necessarily mean to hurt them physically or emotionally, she just likes to get her way.
To have someone who would be completely against her little conniving plans, well it would certainly leave her rather speechless.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

The Mayans – I see Ahni searching for others of the Mayan heritage, and trying to stay around them, whether it's for the comfort of something familiar, or that she wants something from them. (This plot will work extremely well with anyone interested in a Mayan herd)

A Silver Tongue – Ahni is a viper in the grass, waiting for the opportunity to strike. She is an excellent liar. This plot would entail a Soq coming forward to her talking to her, and Ahni lying about something or another.

Jaguar Jaguar... – I am looking for someone with a pelt resembling a jaguar or another big cat. These hold a very close spot in her heart as her spirit animal (the pelt around her neck). If she were to find one who resembled them, she might follow them out of curiosity or reverence.

You See Me? – Someone looks past Ahni's dark exterior and sees a lost creature in look of comfort!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 am

User Image

Name: Maldito Noche "Malice"
Breed: Mutant Kalona

Personality:

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Visvajit Marthuun
Breed: Pachycephalosarus

Personality:

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Bam-Bam
Breed: Dinosaur (of some sort)
Sexual Orientation: Undecided (secret crush on Aaron *cough*)

Personality:

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Xuen
Breed: Cosplay World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - August Celestial Beast
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Easygoing, open-minded, warm, caring, generous, friendly, advising, kind, and humorous. Xuen treats life as someone would during an extended vacation. However, beneath the easygoing exterior lies a wise teacher experienced in the ways of the world. He is a seasoned and wily strategist, learning early on how to talk his way out of most conflict. But if words do nothing, he is an incredibly strong and powerful opponent in combat.

Although he appears hedonistic, Xuen's personal philosophies are ones of living life to the fullest, and following a path of one's own choosing. He is a firm believer that everyone has the power to create one's own destiny. He appears laid-back because he understands that there are things in life he cannot control, but he also believes that one is fully responsible for what they can change and control.

Xuen enjoys relaxing most of all with a cup of tea from jasmine and mint he might find in the wild, steeped in stream water, and laden into a small bamboo cup he keeps with him. He also enjoys music and the finer arts, finding them to be of an alluring nature that he himself cannot succeed in (he has four left feet! Or so he says...).

Breeding

Breeding 1: Mardoll (Agneza)

What I'm Looking For:

A Past Forgotten! – Xuen ends up being injured while traveling, and horrifically he forgets who he is, where he came from, or why he is here. This plot would involve someone approaching him after he is injured, perhaps caring for him and trying to find out who he is.

Ghost! – From the moment Xuen awoke alone in the woods, he believed that he was dead. Who else would be as see-through as he is? This plot involves the beginning of his tale, where another Soquili (foal or adult) encounters him and thinks he truly is a ghost!

Ghost Pt. 2! – A continuation of the above plot! The same characters may be involved, or different. Xuen encounters someone who finds that he is not a ghost at all and becomes intrigued by him. They try to make him see and believe that he is actually alive!

Never Fear... – Xuen has the tendency to watch over foals and mares that come into his field of vision. This involves someone finding out of his watching and he tries to explain his actions to them. Perhaps the reasoning is put to the test!

Danger! – Xuen runs into a Walker! Will he manage to talk his way out of becoming a meal?

The Joys of Foalhood! – Xuen, being the laidback creature he is, loves being around foals and makes it a point to make sure they get every moment they can enjoying the antics of youth!

A Cup of Tea For Two! – Xuen loves a good cup of tea, and loves more-so being able to share! This is a simple plot where he runs into someone with an equal love of tea and they sit and drink tea and revel in the world around them.

User Image

Name: Amit'zeru
Breed: Gen2 (Hippogryph)
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Amit'zeru is a preening feather-head who lives to be the center of attention, believing he is good looking.
Though he does love to dote upon others, show them affection and compliment them until they're either flustered or try to chase him off for being a pest.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Amarathine (Chibi Hige)

What I'm Looking For:

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:05 am

User Image

Name: Catnip
Breed: Kittenfly (Pixie / Nymph)

Personality:
Catnip is excitable, intense and horribly curious.
She is one who will chase a shiny object or after some dangling flower or even someone's mane or tail.
Her mice are cynical little annoyances to all others, save for the twins and tend to try and chase or scare off other creatures.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Chamomile
Breed: Kittenfly (Pixie / Nymph)
Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Personality:
Chamomile is a sleepy darling, tending to want to find a warm spot in the sun.
She has a tendency to wander off and daydream, watching the clouds or staring at the starry skies in curiosity.
Her mice, like their master, are a sleepy sort and tend to hide within the twins' manes.
But they're a fiercely protective bunch and when they attack, they go for the soft bits.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Maucie "Mouse"
Breed: Pixie
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Maucie is adorably curious, and has a rather short-term attention span.
She tends to wander around among the vast meadows and grasslands, leaving flowers wherever she stays.
She is easily amused, and shiny objects grab her attention even in the most dire of situations.
This little Pixie tends to be shy at first meting, but warms up to strangers quickly and tends to be very giving.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Gulzar (baby_gwing)

What I'm Looking For:

Flowers, Flutters and Pixies! Oh my! – Pixies make the flowers and Flutters pollinate them! I would like there to be a gathering of Flutters and Pixies to welcome in the spring. This could possibly be an ORP if there's enough interest. <3

You're Not So Big! – Maucie is small, and she knows this! But sometimes she hates to be reminded of her height. This would be a plot that brings about a large Soq maybe picking on her, or even a foal who wants to bully her. She would then put them in her place by showing them she isn't bothered by it.

Love! – Just like anyone, Maucie dreams of someday finding someone to love. But she's not holding her breath. This could really be anyone, whether it be another Mini or perhaps a big breed falling hard for the small fry.

User Image

Name: Edentarulus "Taru"
Breed: Mer
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Taru is a very calm, mannerly creature who enjoys the company of others.
He is one who swims away from danger, rather than face it.
At times, this makes him look cowardly.
However, Taru believes that conflict is an unnecessary thing and is meant for land creatures, not those who live in the undulating ocean.

Breeding

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Trigg
Breed: Seathi / Nixie
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Trigg is a boisterous fellow with a love for making others laugh.
He likes a good joke and loves to play games.
He tends to shirk responsibilities to have fun, even if it has consequences.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Moon Shine (odet_amo)

What I'm Looking For:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:25 am

User Image

Name: Aurora
Breed: Kirin/Wind
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality:
Aurora is a gentle and dainty creature with a neutral view of others.
Those who look evil could be good, and those who look kind could be twisted.
She is on the small side due to a bit of blood from her (nonexistent) father's side being of Flutter origin.
But this does not stop her or slow her in any way.
At times, she can be rather bullheaded, not backing down even from the dangers of Kalona or Walkers.
She does, however, know when to back down.
She is forever watched over by a dark Kalona from the shadows who became infatuated with the small mare, and has not left her side since.
She can be very motherly, acting like a mother hen toward foals, or those she finds has no family to call their own.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Dante (AlexiaSilver)
Breeding 2: Dante (AlexiaSilver)
Breeding 3: Dante (AlexiaSilver)
Breeding 4: Dante (AlexiaSilver)

What I'm Looking For:

A Songbird's Calling – Aurora has always had a fascination with birds of all sorts, and from a young age has been able to mimic the songs they sing. She would love to find someone who she can share her love for nature's songs with, and perhaps someone to help shape her voice into actual words. This can be anyone, whether it be good or evil (even evil creatures have hobbies!)

Learning to be a Lady! – Aurora can be pretty tense and uppity to creatures she is uncertain of. She can have a bad mouth too. She needs some lessons in being a proper lady, and needs lessons as well on how to treat a male correctly.

Jewels of The Stars – The necklace she wears came from a meteor that dropped from the heavens when she wasn't long out of her basket. Fascinated, she took off after the falling fire. I would love for someone to take off after the same star, and they meet up and become friends.

Rainbows and Stars – Just as it says. Aurora would love to meet other Soquili who shine like she does with rainbow colors, or who carries starlight on their pelts or in their hair.

Mother may I? – Though Aurora has a real mother and father out there somewhere, she has never gotten to experience what it's like to have a mother to call so. It has always broken her heart to think of it. However, she still wishes for a "mother" whom she can speak with, and learn from. This could be anyone, from a gentle creature like herself, or a strong, matriarch-type in which she wishes to be.

Anything else? – Offer up any other plots you think she would fit into!

User Image

Name: Shadena
Breed: Regular - Spirited
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Shadena is naive and has a lot to learn about the world.
She can be a pessimist and finds that she enjoys being by herself most of the time.
She has the tendency to quirk her head to the side and stare absently in the hopes of something being explained.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Ziriel (cheyriddle4)
Breeding 2: Ziriel (cheyriddle4)
Breeding 3: Ziriel (cheyriddle4)
Breeding 4: Ziriel (cheyriddle4)

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Firesong
Breed: Kalona/Kirin/Wind
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Firesong is one who is quiet, deeply intuitive, but is extremely easy to fire up, arousing the fire that lay buried within.
She is fierce when need be, and protective of her friends.
She is loyal and just, holding true to a cause til it is done.
Her family is her life, but even so she feel outcasted amongst them for not being of her parent's true blood, instead her mother had found her among the smoldering remains of an oak tree, safe as could be from the burning that had swept through the area.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Shinsei (Kara Asumie)
Breeding 2: Shinsei (Kara Asumie)
Breeding 3: Shinsei (Kara Asumie)
Breeding 4: Shinsei (Kara Asumie)

What I'm Looking For:

Fire Fire Burning Bright... – Firesong believes that her family is not hers, that she was borne of some unholy pairing of fire and darkness. She believes this so fully that she is fascinated with the flickering of it, and has even become one with Shinsei, a 'suti who control fire. What I would like for her to find others who carry a flame of some sort (a torch, actual flames, anything) that she in turn tries to steal to keep "safe".

User Image

Name: Lucinda
Breed: Mutant Kelpi
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Luci is a gentle and quiet creature, even though her outward appearance can be a bit misleading.
She does, however, have moments where the darkness that lurks in her blood decides to surface.
This leads her into bouts of sado-masochism, where she will either hurt herself, or try and hurt others just to hear a scream.
These moments don't last long, and she finds her memory a bit blurred and her location sometimes confusing.
As Lucinda is blind, her other senses are rather heightened.
As such, she loves to meander toward interesting smells; a flower, wet grass,crushed leaves, the ocean... anything that piques her interest.
Her hearing is quite sharp as well, and can pinpoint most noises with decent accuracy.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Anthrax (Kivras)
Breeding 2: Anthrax (Kivras)
Breeding 3: Anthrax (Kivras)
Breeding 4: Anthrax (Kivras)

What I'm Looking For:

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

User Image

Name: Yngvarr "The Viking"
Breed: Regular
Sexual Orientation: Happily mated to his rainbow lovely, Tobia!

Personality:
Yngvarr is one with a heart that knows no boundaries.
He is brave and lion-hearted, with strong sense of right and wrong.
He is protective, sometimes to the point of foolishness, of those around him.
A big softy overall and always in search of some great adventure, whether it be in the mountains he calls home, or exploring some unknown territory.
He's stubborn, and devoted to a cause til it is completed.
He is only son to a Lady of Snaerblod blood, making him, in a sense, royalty.
He has one sister, whom he would give his life for.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Looking for female surrogates!
Breeding 2: Looking for female surrogates!
Breeding 3: Looking for female surrogates!
Breeding 4: Looking for female surrogates!

What I'm Looking For:

A Hunting We Will Go! – Yngvarr is fearless and ever since coming to the Kawani lands has heard of pawed creatures and creatures like dragons that wander the lands. This excites him to no end! He will be looking for a few hardy individuals to come with him on a hunt for these creatures. I will also need a few 'walkers (Pure preferred) or some very draconic Kalona. There could be violence, there could be fighting and such, but without your consent or consent of those involved, no maiming or scarring will be had!

Fear is a Killer – "Do not fear, for then only shall you be unbeatable." Yngvarr believes himself to be afraid of nothing. So boldly so believing this is he that he dares others to make him afraid. It can be foals trying to get a jump on him, or through other creative means.

Beautiful Goddess! – Like any male, Yngvarr loves ladies. However, he doesn't view them as merely objects. Growing up in a family herd where females not only are the figureheads, but are also cherished for their inherently weaker nature, he finds that females deserve praise in not being warriors (or if they do, he loves that too!) and being gentle and the like. This plot calls for a female who is dainty and beautiful, someone who he could possibly dote upon for a while. The female can choose to go along with said doting or push him away and run him off.

User Image

Name: Setareh
Breed: Mutant Wolf-pawed Angeni
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Setareh is one who bends and sways to what is going on around him. If something calls for violence, he will happily give it. If a situation calls for calm, intuitive thinking, he is equally able to do so. Being a carnivorous Angeni-blooded creature leaves him conflicted at times. Due to his nature, bloodshed causes him anguish, yet he knows he needs it for sustenance. This can leave him in a bad mood.

Breeding

Breeding 1: Lady Mizuki (Eternal Xantara)
Breeding 2: Lady Mizuki (Eternal Xantara)
Breeding 3: Lady Mizuki (Eternal Xantara)
Breeding 4: Lady Mizuki (Eternal Xantara)

What I'm Looking For:

User Image

Name: Tyger
Breed: Half-Uni
Sexual Orientation:

Personality:
Tyger is a slothful creature, who would rather sleep in a patch of sunlight than do any sort of work.
Traveling is a pain to him, and so he would rather stay in one place than find new and interesting things to do.
The only creature who is able to make him budge is his lovely mate, Calliopi, who has a very certain way to get him motivated (aka a literal kick to the rear-end).

Breeding

Breeding 1: Calliopi (Moxxiie)
Breeding 2: Calliopi (Moxxiie)
Breeding 3: Calliopi (Moxxiie)
Breeding 4: Calliopi (Moxxiie)

What I'm Looking For:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 am

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

For my own references:
Dreamer and Artho tries
  1. Lolly's August 2016 Breedings