Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          šıиgłe
                                                          Looking Rockin at Sugarplum's with Lyre
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cheerful
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Just a little snack... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames wondered what kind of people Lyre had been around, that she thought it was her fault if she tripped. "Call me crazy, but I tend to not blame people for accidents. Unless the accident is caused by them actively being a moron," he told her with a faint smile. "Being a moron myself, I can tell you, tripping is not usually the fault of the person who trips." He shrugged at her. Her response to his questioning how she didn't know about professional quidditch still confused him, considering he was pretty sure the sport was bloody everywhere. Even if she'd literally just re-entered the magical world, how had she gone her whole youth without hearing about it? Muggleborn, probably, but hell, his dormmates at Hogwarts had had posters up on the walls for their favorite teams and players. Even if she hadn't personally followed it... Eh. Whatever. It wasn't like he was personally offended that she hadn't known. More like perplexed.

spaceHe shrugged at her. "I'm not from Scotland, either," he told the redhead. "I mean, accent pretty much gives that away. I got scouted right out of Hogwarts. There was some weirdness with the team, s'how I ended up captain so young." He did blink oddly at her when she said the name of the place she was from, frowning a bit. He wasn't even sure she'd used any vowels. Man, Welsh was bloody weird. And every time he heard another word in the language, it seemed weirder. "Got a nickname? The town, I mean. S'bit of a mouthful," he chuckled.

spaceJames wanted to comment on her apparent lack of ability to remain upright, but held his tongue. Anything he could say would've been cheeky, and he didn't exactly know her well enough to tease. Not that he hadn't already, but there were levels of teasing, and he was not at one where he could pick on her for falling over on a regular basis. Still, he wondered how the woman had managed in life this far, if she was really so clumsy. It was kind of endearing, though. He had no idea why.

spaceJames couldn't deny that he'd be a fair bit more intimidating than her, but frankly, that wasn't saying much. He didn't think he'd ever met a full-grown woman who was so very tiny. Though, he'd be willing to bet not many people would find him intimidating at all, considering he was on the short side as well. "Depends on who I'm trying to intimidate," he said with a grin. "I'm not as small as you, but I'm not exactly all that large. Great on the pitch; not so much when you want someone to bugger off." He was about to rebuke her arguing with his paying for her candy, but before he could, she gave in. He couldn't help but smirk at her. "So there's going to be a next time?" he asked, chuckling. He wouldn't complain about that. She was pleasant company, even if he'd only known her a few minutes. Besides, it was nice to be around a woman who didn't spend half her time saving his arse and the other half holding it over his head that she did so. He loved Cyd, but God was she ever a pain.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

Lyre blushed a bit when James said it wasn't her fault she'd fallen. Of course, she hadn't been paying much attention, and had been in a bit of a hurry, so it quite was. No one had tripped her, anyhow. He said he was a bit of a moron, and to that, she looked surprised. "James, you're not a moron! You seem decent enough, at least. I mean, I've certainly met those with far less between their ears." With that, she giggled, a bit shyly, and a bit with embarrassment. He shrugged. Gah! That wasn't a helpful display of emotion! She was here, giggling like a damned schoolgirl, and he seemed five-thousand-percent relaxed! It wasn't fair!

After her confession of being Welsh, James declared that he wasn't originally from Scotland. Now that he mentioned it, she could better place the accent. He had to be English. Her own accent was almost English, with notes of Welsh and horrible American colloquialisms. Why had her parents moved her there of all places? "That makes sense. I live in England now, Kent, to be specific. Tiny, somewhat run-down flat on the north side, if we're being precise." It wasn't very much, but she'd managed to move out of her aunt's house, which was a big improvement. Her current flat barely had a kitchen, but she couldn't cook well enough to matter. Plus, the extra space made for all her books and paperwork to sit. James, bless his heart, looked more than a bit confused by the name of her hometown. "Mhm, most call it 'Llanfair', but I figured I'd woo you with my impressive ability to pronounce." At that, she laughed a bit more than before. Good lord, was she flirting with a fellow she'd just met?!

After her spiel about being unable to hold footing, James seemed a bit conflicted. He didn't comment, though, which relieved a bit of the redhead's nerve. Well, at least he wasn't an arse biscuit. He mentioned he'd only be intimidating to some, and she tittered. "Some is better than none, remember? I don't think it's possible to be intimidated by me!" He continued, saying he was great at intimidating on the pitch... pitch? Wasn't that the quidditch field? Sure. Seemed logical enough, anyway. Lord, she needed to learn more about the blasted sport. Then again, she hadn't been able to follow along while watching it as a student, so there really wasn't much hope. After she told him that next time she'd pay for sweets, he chuckled, asking for confirmation of a next time. It didn't take more than that for her cheeks to warm. "Well, I hope so. It'd be a shame to only meet you this once. And besides, I did promise to pay you back! Can't do that without a 'next time'." Well... at least that didn't sound creepy or anything.

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Levitating several inches above his chair, Tristan sucked on the strawberry sherbet ball of a Fizzing Whizbees and rocked back and forth in midair; smile as smug as can be. Whizbees were one of his favorite candies, but his da' never quite approved of them once he discovered the rumor of dried billywig stings being a key ingredient. This was one of the first times he'd snuck behind his da's back to eat one, but now he just felt guilty. What if the poor creatures were being hunted down or crudely bred? And all because of this candy he just chucked three galleons over for, now it was practically blood money. ”Bullocks, now what am I gonna do with the rest of these,” he mumbled to himself, stuck with half a bag now. What if werewolf's blood suddenly became marketed in a potion? Or a candy! As if vampire and werewolf hunters were bad enough while it's illegal, imagine if they were getting paid! Tristan would be ********, absolutely. He was well aware of this—had always been—but it wasn't so obvious until Lorelei had accidentally discovered his secret. He'd been sloppy, and obvious, always trying to work his schedule around the moon and...

He took a deep breath in and out, refocused his senses; sweet blueberry pies were baking in an oven in the back and fresh doughnuts had been pulled from a rack, he heard the click of the oven as the door swung open and shut then the slide of a long pan moved to rest on an iron rack. Sybil should be here soon, he reminded himself and fidgeted all the while. Tristan couldn't pinpoint why he felt so nervous; something was different, but he didn't know what. So he blamed the moon. Not that it made any logical sense, muggle or magical wise, but most of his problems seemed to stem from that one entity, and in the end, he just seemed to run along with it. It was easier to curse the moon than a God; a moon isn't all powerful, it can't smite him down with some Hellfire fury, or conjure up the sea to devour him; but at least he can see it, curse at it's face in the dark sky or its reflection following him in the shallow puddles. It was easier than the nameless, faceless werewolf that had bitten him all those years ago... He barely even remembers now...

[ Summer of 2031 ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Sugarplum's】 【COMPANY:: None】 【ATTIRE:: Star Stuff】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'2", 114lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:53 pm
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 sugarplum's x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 soft

Crowds made her nervous. Walking through Diagon Alley was a mess. When Sybil finally made it into Sugarplum's, she leaned up against the wall next to the door and took a minute, breathing. The inside of Sugarplum's wasn't much better. Children. Couples. Retina-burning colours all over. She guessed it was better than being out there, plus there was candy involved... Letting out a breath she hadn't realised she was holding, Sybil did a quick once-over of the store – pastries and candies caught her eye, but she wasn't looking for those just yet. Blue eyes scanned the crowd – there wasn't really too many people there, it seemed – and soon found what they were searching for. Sybil quickly made her way over to the side of the shop where Tristan sat, alone, seemingly lost in some sort of thought. Or maybe that was just his face?Hello, Tristan. Daydreaming again? Sybil murmured, eyes still searching the store around them before finally settling on the boy in front of her. Sybil took a quick seat, did another scan of the building, then gave her attention to Tristan.How's your summer been? She asked, covering the basics. May as well.Mine's been...interesting. Isn't it strange that someone you've known your whole life, who has lived with you for so long, just up and leaves? She asked, tilting her head a bit. She let her attention drift back to the others in the store – it seemed as though many of the patrons were leaving...

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:10 pm
R I L E Y C A T L I N

Beater For The English Quidditch Team

User Image

Riley had been spending almost all of his free time tracking down his brother’s family. Since Chase was in school, he had a lot of free time. After finding out his brother was a wanted man for murder, child abuse and a few other things, Riley was not interesting in finding him again and assumed he was probably long gone from England. He had in the process found at that he had 2 daughters and possibly a third. The last one was an iffy subject though, since many had seen him with 2 older girls and he supposedly had an 8 or 9 year old daughter as well. But the eldest girl wasn’t listed in any files about him. Since then, Riley had spent all his time tracking the children down. He wanted to meet his nieces and apologize for his brother and maybe even cultivate a relationship with them. Although he never really expected to have any kids of his own (although it was technically still a possibility he supposed), he had always enjoyed children, and he wanted to be a part of his family’s lives. He had met his cousin a couple times and his children, but his cousin was never around anymore, his wife had been killed in the attack on Hogsmeade, and his daughter Avalon was…. Well… she didn’t seem to appreciate anyone with the name Catlin and definitely not wizards.

With all these thoughts still racing around his mind, Riley stepped into the shop. He’d found out through a friend in the ministry that Vincent used to own the shop but after his warrant for arrest and his disappearance, the shop had been vacant until about a year ago. A girl had bought it, though his friend hadn’t been sure who. She’d signed the lease Olyvia Blythe. Maybe this Blythe girl knew something about his brother and his nieces. It was his only lead right now after all. He had to try. As he stepped through the door, a little bell jingled, announcing his arrival and short brunette walked out from the back wearing an apron. She was wiping her hands on her apron as she greeted him and asked if she could help him find anything.

"Well I’m not entirely sure. I’m not actually here to buy candy. I’m trying to track down some children… well they wouldn’t really be children anymore I guess. One would be around… 25 or 26. The other would be around 21 or 22. And the last is 8 or 9? Maybe 10. I’m not really sure. They’re my brother’s children. He…. Uh… well he used to own this shop. But he’s been missing for awhile." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. It was rather strange for a strange man to be tracking down children. He knew that. But they were his family. He wanted to know them. He wanted them to know not every Catlin was as bad his brother. His parents were pretty awful, and his cousin wasn’t much better, but he was a good dude. And Avalon, as snarky and rude as she was, wasn’t a bad person. She was just… angry at wizards because of her… squib-ness. He didn’t blame her. He knew how his parents had treated her.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:41 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia heard the jingle of the shop’s front door and walked out from the kitchen. "Hi there! Welcome to Sugarplum’s! Can I help you find anything?" She greeted the man cheerfully, as she wiped flour covered hands on her apron. She leaned against the counter as the man started to answer her question, but as he spoke more, her eyes narrowed and she stood up straighter. Her fingers twitched, wanting to grab her wand and hex him right then and there. She had purposely signed the lease under Blythe to avoid her father’s family ever finding her. If her father was any indication of what kind of people the Catlin’s were, she wanted nothing to do with them.

"No one wants any Catlins in this place." She hissed fiercely, glaring at the man. At least he didn’t seem to have any idea that she was one of the children he was looking for. He would be going nowhere near Michelle or Melody. As angry as she was with Michelle, she was still her sister, and she was messed up right now. She needed to focus on herself, not try and continue protecting everyone else with no regard to herself. Anyways Olyvia was an adult now. She could take care of herself, and she’d spent a great deal of school focusing on defensive magic for that exact reason. She had never trusted that it would be over when Vincent was dead. She had always figured his family would come looking for them sooner or later. It was just a matter of fact. She figured it would be her unknown grandparents though, not her uncle. She hadn’t even known she HAD an uncle.

The man was now staring at her with a bewildered look now. She didn’t feel sorry. If he had any idea what his brother was like and was a decent human being he wouldn’t ever say his name again. He stumbled over his words for a few moments before quickly trying to explain himself.

"I’m not trying to harm the kids or anything! They’re my nieces. I know... Well I heard what he’s like. My brother I mean. I just want my family to know that he’s not a good example of us.. of me. I’m not like him. I want to apologize for him. Be part of their lives maybe. I dunno. I… I don’t have any family besides my best friend’s kid sister. Everyone else is dead or…. Dead to me."

She stared at him for a few long seconds. She was a rather good judge of character though, and this man didn’t scream bad. Not that her father had either. He had been secretive about it. How could she trust him? How could she ever trust anyone again? But she knew that was no way to live. She trusted the Blythe’s and Uriel… but how could she trust her Uncle? He shared the same blood as her father! But…. So did she and Melody… and they weren’t bad. She rubbed her temples, trying to think. Trying to decide. "Look. You obviously know what he was capable of. You have to understand why I’m protecting u-…. Them." She almost slipped up and said us instead of them. She almost told him that she was one of the kids he was looking for. She just barely stopped herself. "One of them isn’t even his kid… But how am I supposed to trust you? Everything your saying could be a lie!"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:13 pm
R I L E Y C A T L I N

Beater For The English Quidditch Team

User Image

He heard her slip up and at first thought nothing of it, but then he began to look at her more closely. She didn’t look much like him, but her eyes were the same, and the way she smiled was definitely similar to the Vincent he remembered. But what really convinced him was the way her eyes narrowed and she looked like she could easily end him if it was to protect her family. That was definitely Vincent-like. He would never understand how that man had gone from protecting his family to brutally beating and killing them… but he supposed he hadn’t really known his brother very well. Vincent had left when he was only a kid after all.

He understood why the girl had signed her lease under a different name. Hell she probably had her name legally changed. It made sense. It was why he’d had such difficulty finding anything out about them.
                                              "You’re his daughter." He spouted out before he could stop himself. The look of shock on her face confirmed his suspicions completely. But before he could say anything else, she had whipped her wand out and had it pointed at the center of his face. He raised his hands in surrender and backed up a few steps. "Woah woah woah! I know. I get it. You don’t want to trust me. I wouldn’t either. I know what he did to you, and your sisters. I know he murdered your mum. I know. I’m sorry. I barely even knew him myself. But you have to believe me. I’m not here to hurt you. I doubt I could with what I’ve heard about you and the other one… I guess she isn’t his daughter from what you’ve said." Her wand slowly lowered, but was still gripped tightly in her fist.

"I just want to know you guys. Like I said. I have basically no family and I’ve been trying to track you guys down for years now. Please. Let me meet your sisters. Give me a chance. You can send me to Azkaban if I do anything you don’t like. I know you must have adoptive parents. The Blythe’s? You can bring me around them for their approval first if that makes you comfortable. We can wait til summer if you like and I can bring Chase with me. She’s my best friend’s kid sister that I mentioned earlier? She’s 16. That’s trustworthy right?" He waited with baited breath and finally she slid her wand back into her pocket and nodded cautiously. He grinned and held out his hand curiously. "I’m Riley by the way. My kid is Chase Morris. Her family is kind of a mess so she’s basically my daughter. I’ve helped raise her since birth basically. I’m a beater for the English Quidditch Team… and uh I stopped talking to my parents a long time ago because they the crazy pure bloodist b*****d types. It makes it even better that their entire fortune is left to a squib now. You have cousins by the way. Avalon, her mum died in the attack on Hogsmead, but her dad is still around kind of. He owns The Three Broomsticks. She’s off doing her own s**t I think. I dunno. She’s not much for wizards and witches…" He realized her was rambling and started scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image
Emily excitedly enters the store. She beelined right to the chocolate frogs in hopes she actually gets a good one for once. She grabs a few boxes. She then runs over to the area with the fudge and gets some Chocolate fudge, a full pound of it. "This place is amazing" She yells as her father enters the store not even sure how she got so much stuff so fast. "I still want more stuff but I will purchase this first" She heads right up to the counter and pays for everything.
OOC: Feel free to interact
Quote:

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx

Kory bounced into the shop, his mother, brother, and cousins all close behind him. He barely even noticed the other girl at first, bouncing from shelf to shelf before stopping at the counter and standing on her tippy toes to try and see over it. "Auntie Lyv!" She shouted at the top of xer lungs. He knew that Auntie Lyv was somewhere in the back room. He could smell something delicious baking, and knew that she wouldn't leave the shop unattended ever. And it wasn't like she lived above the shop like some of the other shop owners. She still lived at home with her mum and da and little siblings. Within moments the short young woman appeared from the back of the shop, a wide smile on her face.

"Hey Kory, whats up? Thats a very cute skirt you have. Did your mum buy it for you?" She asked, glancing up to wave at Elli, Desi, Zach, and Chance, before turning to the other customers in the shop. This was the busiest it'd been in weeks. "Hi, Welcome to Sugarplum's let me know if I can help you find anything." Kory shook her head when asked if her mum had bought her the skirt. "Nuh uh! Auntie Ver got it for me. She's been extra nice ever since she got pregnant! She says she's gonna have a baby like Lilah and Lilith." He turned to look at the other little girl in the shop and grinned, before waving dramatically. "Hiya, I'm Kory. This is my brother Chance, and my cousins Zach and Desi. I'm almost 6 years old. How old are you?"

Elli shook her head with a small smile and glanced at Olyvia. "Ver is rather pleasant for now. I'm waiting for the mood swings to hit. I dunno if you knew she was pregnant or not...." A nod from the younger woman confirmed that she did know, and Elli grinned. She was rather excited for her twin to have a child. She was already an aunt, what with Desi, Zach, and Eve, but this would be her actual sister having a kid. She turned to the young girl's father. "Hi, I'm Elliryanna McHalen, but you can call me Elli." She introduced herself before glancing at the children. She hadn't told them how much she would buy them yet, so she would decide when they returned with their bunches of candy how much she was actually going to get for them. Knowing herself, and Lyv, she'd probably end up getting it all for them, and letting Ada deal with the hyped of twins later.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Newsies Boy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Sweet Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAunt Elli, Cousins, Zach, Emily
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxApprehensive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wнαт'ѕ тнαт н ι ∂ ι η g ιηѕι∂є тнє c ℓ σ ѕ є т ? xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sняσυɗєɗ ιη ɗ α я к η є ѕ ѕ ; ιт'ѕ Mσмму'ѕ LιттƖє M σ η ѕ т є я ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wнαт'ѕ тнαт н υ ∂ ∂ ℓ є ∂ ∂σωη ву тнє в є ∂ ρ σ ѕ т ? xxxxxx
                                                          Wαιтιηg ιη я є ρ σ ѕ є ; ιт'ѕ Mσмму'ѕ Lιттℓє M σ η ѕ т є я ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDesiree winced when, immediately upon entering the shop, Kory screamed out for their aunt at the top of his lungs. Her hands went to her ears, eyes squeezing shut. Too loud, too loud! Instinctively, she stepped closer to her brother, mumbling something to him about telling Kory to be quiet. She didn't like it when other people yelled! Her mum and da said that most people's hearing wasn't as good as theirs, which was why sometimes they were too loud. But Desi didn't care, Kory knew better! It was one thing when other people did it, or when Gid or Lilah or Lilith did it, they were babies, they didn't know better. Kory was older than her, though, he shouldn't yell when he knew it hurt her ears!

spaceThe child pouted faintly, obviously not in a good mood. She liked getting out of the house, but not during the day time. It was hot! And her skin was sensitive, and she didn't like the sun, not one bit. When Kory introduced her and Zach to the other little girl, she glared at him, hiding behind her twin brother. Why was Kory introducing her to people? She didn't like people! Not strange people, anyway! Knowing that, if her mother were there, she'd scold her for being rude, the child offered a half-hearted wave, and a quiet, "Hullo." After a second, she tapped her brother's shoulder. "I said that loud enough, right? She heard it?" she whispered. Sometimes, she talked too quietly for most people to hear her; Mum and Da had to tell her when she did it most of the time, but they weren't here right now. She clung to Zach's arm, feeling very uncomfortable. Mostly, the child was cranky; she didn't usually get up and out this early, since both her parents were now nocturnal. She had some memories of being awake during the day back before Mum was like Da, but that seemed like forever ago. All she knew was that, if they wanted her to behave, they'd better give her something sweet, now.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx I cαη н є α я тнєм ѕ ℓ ι т н є я ι η g ιηѕι∂є тнє ω α ℓ ℓ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx I cαη н є α я тнєм ѕ н υ ƒ ƒ ℓ ι η g συт ιη тнє н α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx Lιттℓє н є α т н є η ѕ ; вℓαѕρнємσυѕ c я є α т υ я є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Tнєу ω α η т уσυя в ℓ σ σ ∂ ; тнєу η є є ∂ тσ ƒ є є ∂

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Newsies Boy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« Aυѕтмαя Ƙяιѕтвנσяη Ɛι∂є »xx
Durmstrang Alumni Half-Blood Multi-Linguist spacey

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Yoυ've ɢoт тнeѕe lιттle тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ've вeeɴ rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм
                                                Yoυ eιтнer love тнeм or I ɢυeѕѕ yoυ doɴ'т?
                                                Yoυ're ѕυcн α preттy тнιɴɢ тo вe rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм αɴyoɴe
                                                A vιѕιoɴ wιтн ɴowнere тo ɢo

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂

It was Austmar's turn to be in-charge with the kids as an uncle because Rubin was off to his journalist job, and it was his day-off so he wouldn't mind looking after the kids. Because ever since his ex-wife had been distant again even in joint custody, Austmar couldn't help but feel sorry for his older sibling. Like, of course he had a gut feeling that something might happen but that made him sound like a jackass.

The twins, Drew, and Austmar were just strolling on the street in a Winter weather when the young metamorphagus spotted a Sweets Shop and grinned from ear-to-ear, "Onkel Aussie!" Austmar turned his head to his pink-haired nephew and blinked, "Yes, Donnie?" The boy pointed his tiny index finger at Sugarplums and answered brightly, "Kan vi gå dit?"

"Okay, where to-- Oh.." Austmar smiled turned a little bit of an upside down when Donner turned out that he wanted to buy sweets, of all things. Not to be the let-down but he wasn't a fan of sweet, not really. And really, he couldn't give sweets to a four-year-old, what if they didn't brush their teeth? But at the same time, he could not deny them because they might tell their dad that he was being a not-cool uncle and Rubin might murder him. Like come on, he was doing his best here! He even got experience in helping Matteo to raise a three-year-old Ivar back then. He could not help but shrug and answer, "Okay, sure," As they entered the shop, he thought that after this he'll just make sure that the three kids did brush their teeth, it would be a waste of their shiny teeth (At least Dagrun and Drew were good listeners, Donner, on the other hand, was probably half-ghost because he was a air-head). Also, Drew was seven now, he was confident for her that she would be a little bit responsible for the twins.

▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

So тell мe rιɢнт ɴow, yoυ тнιɴĸ yoυ're reαdy ғor ιт?
                                                I wαɴɴα ĸɴow, wнy yoυ ɢoт мe ɢoιɴɢ
                                                So leт'ѕ ɢo, we'll тαĸe ιт oυт oғ нere
                                                I тнιɴĸ I'м reαdy тo leαp, I'м reαdy тo lιve! (I'м reαdy тo ɢo!)

wιтн [Drew, Donner, and Dagrun] αт [Sugarplums]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cøитeχт >
                                                out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSugarplum's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMal, Jack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty

σσн, ¢ я α z у ' ѕ ωнαт тнєу т н ι и к αвσυт м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αιи'т gσииα ѕ т σ ρ ¢αυѕє тнєу т є ℓ ℓ мє ѕ σ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє иιиєту-и ι и є м ι ℓ є ѕ ρєя н σ υ я вαву xxxxxx
                                                          ιѕ нσω f α ѕ т тнαт ι ℓ ι к є тσ g σ xxx

spaceGypsy knew she really should not be doing this; her sugar habit was out of control, and it always had been, and that had never bothered her before. But, recently it'd begun to dawn on her that she had a very impressionable child watching her when she indulged in her obsession. She couldn't be sure, but she thought that Mal might be taking cues from her in that regard... And imagined his younger brother would, as well, the second he was old enough to do so. She chewed her lip and fiddled with her piercing, clutching tight to the elder boy's hand, Jack clutched to her chest in a sling. Glancing down at Mal, she smiled, looking slightly guilty. "We're not getting much," she told him, not even the least bit convinced herself, so she knew he wouldn't be. Sure enough, his expression brightened, and she sighed. Well, so her kids were destined to be sugar addicts. That was better than, like, cocaine or something. She hoped.

spaceAs she browsed the aisles, she kept her youngest tight against her; Jack had developed a nasty habit of taking things off of shelves when out shopping, big surprise there. What was unnerving about it was when she caught him tucking whatever it was into his blanket, like he knew. She had to wonder if it were actually possible for such a thing to be genetic. It certainly seemed to be. Sure enough, as she walked past a man and three kids, she caught the boy's hand reaching out to grab at something, right in front of the man's face. "Jack, no," she scolded, then offered the man a small, apologetic smile. "Sorry, he's a bit of a thief," she told him, tsking at her youngest. The boy stared at her as if he couldn't possibly know what he'd done wrong, and she wanted to hit her husband upside the head. That part didn't have to be genes; she was certain Jack had seen the look on Jer's face plenty of times, and he'd learned it very well. Dammit. He wasn't even two yet!

xxx ¢αи'т кєєρ υ ρ ωιтн му я н у т н м
                                                          xxxxxx т н σ υ g н тнєу кєєρ т я у ι и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тσσ q υ ι ¢ к fσя тнє ℓ ι и є ѕ тнєу т н я σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι ω α ℓ к тσ тнє ѕ σ υ и ∂ σf му σ ω и ∂ я υ м
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιт g σ є ѕ, тнєу g σ, ωє g σ, нєу уєαн у є α н у є α н

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« Aυѕтмαя Ƙяιѕтвנσяη Ɛι∂є »xx
Durmstrang Alumni Half-Blood Multi-Linguist spacey

Yoυ've ɢoт тнeѕe lιттle тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ've вeeɴ rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм
                                                Yoυ eιтнer love тнeм or I ɢυeѕѕ yoυ doɴ'т?
                                                Yoυ're ѕυcн α preттy тнιɴɢ тo вe rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм αɴyoɴe
                                                A vιѕιoɴ wιтн ɴowнere тo ɢo

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂

"I just had to remind you three, we're not buying a pack of sweets or your far might kill me," Austmar told his nephew and nieces. The oldest one, Drew, raised her hand and asked curiously, "But onkel, I don't think pappa would do something that mean. He loves you, right?" The Norwegian bit his lip because okay, no, Rubin would definitely not kill him (But he sure as hell can smack him upside the head). That line was actually supposed to be a joke (or a taunt, depends) because Rubin sucked at doing Dark Arts and no offense, his dueling skills were just so mediocre. But that didn't mean his brother never scolded him whenever he was in heating trouble ever since he set foot in Durmstrang, such as detentions, fights, and all of that. As brothers, he and Rubin pissed each other off as a way to show that they were close siblings. Rolling his eyes, he replied dryly, "I'm just joking about that but, okay yeah, he's my bror after all."

He noticed that his nephew Donner was pointing at a certain candy, Austmar assumed that he was pointing at the Chocolate Wand and because of Donner's really short height he could not reach it anyway. The Norwegian was going to get the Chocolate Wand for him until a small child reach out to grab it, so he thought about just letting him get it until the lady with bright pink hair scolded the boy before she apologized to Austmar. Smiling, he said, "No, s'okay. Understandable, he's a kid, after all," The woman really reminded him of his metamorphagus of a brother, with his bright hair and his punk fashion choices. Big difference was that Rubin never wore piercings, but other than that he liked semi-heel boots and some stuff that suspiciously look borderline feminine. Glancing at her then at the two-year old, then at the six-year-old blondie boy, the two boys and the lady didn't look exactly alike. Also, she looked like she was younger than him, how could she have a kid that suspiciously looked six? Blinking, he asked, "So, I don't mean to be nosy but they're your kids, right?"

▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

So тell мe rιɢнт ɴow, yoυ тнιɴĸ yoυ're reαdy ғor ιт?
                                                I wαɴɴα ĸɴow, wнy yoυ ɢoт мe ɢoιɴɢ
                                                So leт'ѕ ɢo, we'll тαĸe ιт oυт oғ нere
                                                I тнιɴĸ I'м reαdy тo leαp, I'м reαdy тo lιve! (I'м reαdy тo ɢo!)

wιтн [Drew, Donner, and Dagrun] αт [Sugarplums]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cøитeχт >
                                                out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSugarplum's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMal, Jack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty

σσн, ¢ я α z у ' ѕ ωнαт тнєу т н ι и к αвσυт м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αιи'т gσииα ѕ т σ ρ ¢αυѕє тнєу т є ℓ ℓ мє ѕ σ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє иιиєту-и ι и є м ι ℓ є ѕ ρєя н σ υ я вαву xxxxxx
                                                          ιѕ нσω f α ѕ т тнαт ι ℓ ι к є тσ g σ xxx

spaceGypsy wasn't the least bit convinced that 'he's a kid' was a reasonable excuse for Jack's thieving ways. She didn't think she'd ever stolen things as a child! Neither had Echo, as far as she knew, and she was nearly two years older than him, surely she'd have some memory of that, right? But she had none, and her parents had never said anything about either of them being tiny little criminals, so surely they hadn't been. If they had, she didn't think either her Mum or her Dad would've ever let it go. She huffed faintly, scolding the infant again when his hand reached out for something else.

spaceShe was attempting to find a way to bind his hands together without looking like some crazy abusive b***h (and good luck with that, she thought, he'd be out in a second, damned kid was an escape artist, too) when the man spoke to her again. It took her a second to register what he'd said, and she frowned at him. "Of course they're my kids," she said indignantly. "Why wouldn't they be my kids?" Of course, Mal was almost six, and she probably looked too young to have a six year old... And neither of the boys looked anything like her, since Jack hadn't inherited her metamorphmagus gene (she was still thanking the universe for that). They both looked like almost perfect clones of Jer, actually, except for the brown eyes, which Gypsy would never, ever admit Jack had inherited from her.

spaceShe might just be a little oversensitive to the question, she admitted. But she didn't like when people asked things like that, because what if one day it planted that they weren't hers in the boy's heads? Jack, no big deal, he was hers, but Mal? Not so much, and the last thing she wanted was him discovering she wasn't his biological mother and suddenly reevaluating his entire life. She was already paranoid as all hell that she was accidentally favoring Jack over the older boy because of chemicals and hormones and all that weird bonding biological stuff that happened when a woman gave birth to make sure that she thought the child was worth the lost sanity. She absolutely did not want anyone ever giving Mal a reason to think so himself, because if there was even the slightest chance that she was right, that she unconsciously favored her biological son over her adopted one, he'd see it. And then she really would be a terrible mother, and he'd hate her. And kids who hated their parents tended to be not-super well-adjusted, and she didn't want that for him. She wanted the boy to be happy and perfectly well-adjusted, that's why they'd adopted him in the first place!

spaceStill, it wasn't really fair of her to take that out on a perfect stranger, she conceded. Her expression turned somewhat sheepish. "Sorry. Just, neither of them look anything like me, you know? Both of 'em take after their father, and whenever people say stuff like that I get the feeling they're accusing me of kidnapping or something." She adjusted her hold on Jack, shifting him to her other hip. Carrying babies sucked; she was glad Mal was big enough she could give him piggy backs if he didn't want to walk. "Uh, Gypsy Lovette. These're my kids, that's Malcolm and this is Jack." She always made note to use Mal's full first name with new people, so there was no mistaking that, yes, it was a little boy, and yes, he was wearing a sparkly pink dress. The day Mal told her he wasn't a he, she'd roll with it, but so far he'd been very adamant that he was in fact a boy, and as long as that was his story, she'd stick to it. It wasn't as though dresses had to be exclusively for girls, as far as she was concerned, anyway. At the sound of his name, and the realization that mummy was talking to someone, Jack turned his head to look at the man, and smiled around his pacifier. She almost rolled her eyes; cheeky boy. Just like his dad.

xxx ¢αи'т кєєρ υ ρ ωιтн му я н у т н м
                                                          xxxxxx т н σ υ g н тнєу кєєρ т я у ι и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тσσ q υ ι ¢ к fσя тнє ℓ ι и є ѕ тнєу т н я σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι ω α ℓ к тσ тнє ѕ σ υ и ∂ σf му σ ω и ∂ я υ м
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιт g σ є ѕ, тнєу g σ, ωє g σ, нєу уєαн у є α н у є α н

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff