Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« Aυѕтмαя Ƙяιѕтвנσяη Ɛι∂є »xx
Durmstrang Alumni Half-Blood Multi-Linguist spacey

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Yoυ've ɢoт тнeѕe lιттle тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ've вeeɴ rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм
                                                Yoυ eιтнer love тнeм or I ɢυeѕѕ yoυ doɴ'т?
                                                Yoυ're ѕυcн α preттy тнιɴɢ тo вe rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм αɴyoɴe
                                                A vιѕιoɴ wιтн ɴowнere тo ɢo

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂

Austmar felt taken back when the lady just answered his question as if the question was kind of insulting. 'Oh god,' He thought, 'Maybe I think I shouldn't have asked that'. To be fair, he didn't really think that Drew and her adoptive parents looked related, to be honest. Of course, the child didn't exactly notice it at first until she heard a few people saying so that she proceeded to ask Rubin if she was adopted. Of course, his brother being an honest one as usual told her yes. Surprisingly, she was able to take it abit well? And thank gods that Rubin was able to say it without making her cry, he was really good with kids (Because no suprise, Rubin's the eldest of the seven). So apparently he's honest to kids but blunt to teenagers and adults, Austmar was getting to see where this was going. And to be fair, Dagrun looked way more like her mum than her dad to be honest (And he prayed that no one was that shallow to ask Rubin if he was his daughter, because he knew that his brother would be pissed off and shoot the quaffle on their face).

Biting his lip nervously, he nodded quietly when the lady apologized and explained that both of them looked like their dad-- along with her thinking that people thought that she kidnapped them or something (But god no, Austmar never thought of that!). "Yeah um, I'm sorry, too. I think it sounded abit personal, though I wouldn't think of it that way-- the kidnap part, I mean. Name's Austmar Eide, by the way. These are my nieces Drew and Dagrun, and that's my nephew Donner." Drew gave Gypsy and Malcolm a smile and a shy wave of her hand, while Donner, on the other hand, gave them a grin and his pink hair turned blonde as if he was expressing his happy spirit. Austmar took note of it given that his nephew's hair was pretty much wild, pretty much hard to guess what exactly his real colours were. He looked at Malcolm, then at the smiling baby (and he was really cute, just like Ivar when he was little) before saying with a smile, "Cool, your husband must be handsome, then. Lucky you."

▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

So тell мe rιɢнт ɴow, yoυ тнιɴĸ yoυ're reαdy ғor ιт?
                                                I wαɴɴα ĸɴow, wнy yoυ ɢoт мe ɢoιɴɢ
                                                So leт'ѕ ɢo, we'll тαĸe ιт oυт oғ нere
                                                I тнιɴĸ I'м reαdy тo leαp, I'м reαdy тo lιve! (I'м reαdy тo ɢo!)

wιтн [Drew, Donner, and Dagrun] αт [Sugarplums]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cøитeχт >
                                                out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSugarplum's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMal, Jack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

σσн, ¢ я α z у ' ѕ ωнαт тнєу т н ι и к αвσυт м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αιи'т gσииα ѕ т σ ρ ¢αυѕє тнєу т є ℓ ℓ мє ѕ σ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє иιиєту-и ι и є м ι ℓ є ѕ ρєя н σ υ я вαву xxxxxx
                                                          ιѕ нσω f α ѕ т тнαт ι ℓ ι к є тσ g σ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy immediately felt guilty when she saw the look on the guy's face in reaction to her outburst. Merlin, she needed to dial it down a few notches. Her paranoia was all in her head, and anyway, acting paranoid as ******** all the time would only make people think she was actually up to something... In fact, freaking out and questioning strangers about why her kids wouldn't be hers was probably a really good way to get questioned as to the validity of that. She swallowed, looking apologetic. "No, I mean. You see someone with kids that don't really look anything like them, you're bound to wonder where they came from," she admitted. "Just, you know. I'm a metamorphmagus, and neither of the boys are. I'm never going to look like them. I mean, I could, but their father gets a bit... twitchy, if I do my hair blonde... it's a long story. Ex-boyfriend drama." Drama that Jer was never going to really let go, probably. He'd twitched so much she'd thought he was having an epileptic seizure when she'd put Daniel's name on the wedding guest list. If it had been a matter of her own preference, she'd have said Jer could suck it and done her hair however she liked it... But she hated the blonde almost as much as Jer did, for the same reason.

spaceShe offered a small smiled and a wave to the collection of children with him, telling Mal to say hi, and turning Jack to blink at them. The infant gave the group a big smile, giggling a bit before turning to look at his mother and grabbing at her hair. She sighed, allowing it, because at least it was her hair this time and not her lip rings. She watched the one child's hair change, and smiled faintly. "Well, I guess you know all about metamorpmagi, then," she said, a little amused. The compliment to Jer made her snicker. "Nah, he's ugly as a toad," she quipped, causing her eldest to frown. Mal very pointedly informed her that Jer was not ugly as a toad, that he looked like Uncle Michael, and she shook her head, chuckling at the boy. "I was just joking, sweetie. And your Uncle Mike is no where near as cute as your dad." And she would know, considering she'd dated both of them. Not that she'd ever tell the boys that. Mostly for Jer's ego, of course. After all, it was her job to make Jer more cocky, not give him insecurities. Besides... Obviously she liked Jer more. She'd dumped Michael for him. Sort of.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢αи'т кєєρ υ ρ ωιтн му я н у т н м
                                                          xxxxxx т н σ υ g н тнєу кєєρ т я у ι и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тσσ q υ ι ¢ к fσя тнє ℓ ι и є ѕ тнєу т н я σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι ω α ℓ к тσ тнє ѕ σ υ и ∂ σf му σ ω и ∂ я υ м
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιт g σ є ѕ, тнєу g σ, ωє g σ, нєу уєαн у є α н у є α н

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« Aυѕтмαя Ƙяιѕтвנσяη Ɛι∂є »xx
Durmstrang Alumni Half-Blood Multi-Linguist spacey

Yoυ've ɢoт тнeѕe lιттle тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ've вeeɴ rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм
                                                Yoυ eιтнer love тнeм or I ɢυeѕѕ yoυ doɴ'т?
                                                Yoυ're ѕυcн α preттy тнιɴɢ тo вe rυɴɴιɴɢ ғroм αɴyoɴe
                                                A vιѕιoɴ wιтн ɴowнere тo ɢo

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂

Austmar didn't say anything and just listened to Gypsy quietly as he wouldn't have to screw up and hell, she might hex him right on the face if he said the wrong thing. Though, on second thought, she didn't think she would hex him infront of the kids? If Rubin heard from his children about his younger brother getting hexed by some lady, he would actually have to ask him if it was his fault. After all, he was basically the troublemaker in the family, all the time. He blinked when she literally stated that she's a metamorphagus, so she was like his brother then! It wasn't every day you meet another metamorphagus that wasn't an Eide. That explained the whole bright pink hair thingy, but of course, sometimes it could've been dyed like what Austmar did to his brunette hair which he dyed with blonde. He quietly snorted when she explained that her husband gets twitchy about making her hair blonde, originating from ex-boyfriend drama. "Someone's overprotective?" He asked with a smirk, then glanced at the eldest's brown eyes then looked at Gypsy saying, "Well, you could just do the eyes, right? Like, they're both brown. I mean, I think you don't really have to copy everything such as the blonde, but that's up to you... Of course..." He sounded abit careful in the last part, because as a brother of a metamorphagus he assumed that people like Rubin get a bit salty whenever someone says something about their hair/eye color choices.

When the lady pointed out his nephew's hair changing, implying that Austmar must've known all about metamorphagi, he nodded and smiled, "Ja, my brother's one. He owns a potions shop near Malkin's, and every time I visit he always has a new color in his hair." He rolled his eyes, reminiscing about how Rubin used to have red hair as his standard color, then he decided to go creative about it because hey, it would such a waste to not use your rare genes. Though his brother having that ability made him easy to read sometimes, Austmar would catch him reverting back to his natural dark brown -- and it meant that something had been bothering him, he had a feeling that he knew what was bothering him. He snickered that Gypsy's jested remark about her husband followed by the kid's counter mentioning a certain uncle, definitely not someone he knew of.

▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

So тell мe rιɢнт ɴow, yoυ тнιɴĸ yoυ're reαdy ғor ιт?
                                                I wαɴɴα ĸɴow, wнy yoυ ɢoт мe ɢoιɴɢ
                                                So leт'ѕ ɢo, we'll тαĸe ιт oυт oғ нere
                                                I тнιɴĸ I'м reαdy тo leαp, I'м reαdy тo lιve! (I'м reαdy тo ɢo!)

wιтн [Drew, Donner, and Dagrun] αт [Sugarplums]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cøитeχт >
                                                Edit : I depicted Mal's eye color wrong oops

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:41 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Third Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Till the Sun Comes Up
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Sugarplum's

Saio’s summer had consisted of farm work and her sister. Tsubaki of course hated the very idea of physical labour. So her summer consisted of complaining and lots of it. Luckily that complaining hadn’t been direct at Saio of which the Hufflepuff was grateful. The previous summer had been nothing but hate thrown at her, for what reason she never understood. Even getting a simple letter from home was a real nightmare. Once all the farm work was done for the day Saio had gotten her uncle to take her into town along with her sister.

While Aeron was running errands, the girls were left to wander. Tsubaki was less than thrilled since she was stuck with the golden girl. “You can stop giving me that look…” Saio muttered to her younger sister. “What look?” Tsubaki questioned, the look in question vanished slightly. “If you’re going to ask then never mind…” She said before closing her eyes and rubbing her forehead. “Where do you want to go?” She asked after a moment of silence. “I don’t care…” Tsubaki huffed crossing her arms. “Okay, how about we go to Sugarplum’s and I’ll get you a candy apple? Don’t act like you don’t like them.” The Hufflepuff said not giving her sister much choice. Though, Tsubaki rolled her eyes and gave a nod before following after her older sister.

Entering the shop it was either candy or ice cream as far as Saio saw it. She knew her sister have a sweet tooth (most of the time). Thought that wasn’t helping her. “How did you talk me into this…?” Tsubaki muttered quietly. “I didn’t.” Saio answered before thinking about what she could want. Part of her was thinking pink coconut ice…

With: Each other...

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Future Hogwarts Student
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Thanks but no thanks
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻

Kimberly weaved through crowds of shoppers as she made her way to the candy shop. A few days ago, she had received a letter from Gideon asking her to meet him at Sugarplums today. He didn't specify why, but she didn't care why, really. Her summer had been pretty boring thus far, so she could use a day to get out of the house. When she finally made it to the shop, Kim stepped inside, the bell on the door sounding off as she entered. Glancing around, she didn't see, her older friend in the room, so he must still be on his way. While she waited, she could look through the candy, she figured, maybe even purchase a gift for her mother and sister. Did they have any mango candy? Mangoes were her favorite, so she started wandering the aisles to search for some.

Is your lover playing on your side? Said he loves you, but he ain't got time.
                                                    Here's the answer. Come and get it at a knocked down price.
                                                    Full of honey, just to make him sweet. Crystal balling, just to help him see
                                                    What he's been missing. So come and get it, while you've still got time.
                                                    Take a sip of my secret potion, I'll make you fall in love.
                                                    For a spell that can't be broken, one drop should be enough.
                                                    Boy, you belong to me, I got the recipe and it's called black magic.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid had owled Kim to ask her to meet since he'd be in town. The male had decided to grant her the vice captaincy of Gryffindor, meaning he had to actually... ask her. He walked up the alley, thinking of how exactly to ask her. Honestly, he figured it'd all be easier over owls. He sighed quietly as he pushed open the door to the sweet shop, having promised his mum candies since she had to go spend the day with her mother in law. For a brief moment, Gid thought how lucky he'd be not to have a mother in law, before realizing that not only was he not married, he'd only been dating his boyfriend for three months... which wasn't exactly grounds for a proposal... yet. Not like he hadn't forseen a future with Rhys before. After shaking his head, the teen focused on what he'd come here to do. "Kim! There you are!" He walked over, dawning a small smirk onto his lips. "So I've got a question or two for you."

The Shiny Furret

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

As Kim hunted through the shelves of candy, she heard the bell on the door ring again. Looking up and standing on her tiptoes, she spotted a familiar face heading towards her. She grinned. "Gideon, hey!" she said in greeting. Gideon said he had some questions for her. He asked her to meet him here just for some answers? "Questions? I might have some answers for you. What's up?" She was very curious at this point.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid looked at Kim, still considering all the thoughts zipping through his head. She looked baffled at his mention of having a few questions. Honestly, he could have worded it all better, that way she wasn't worried. "No, nothing bad. Honestly, it's very good." He grinned, chuckling a bit. Indeed, his question was very good. He leaned on one crutch as he used his free hand to root around in his pocket. With a smirk on his face, he tossed the object to Kim, revealing it to be the Vice Captain's pin he wore all last year. "Kim, would you like to be the Vice Captain for Gryffindor's quidditch team, with me as the Captain?" His expression now changed to one of silly pride, the boy feeling quite honored to be the Captain of his team. It was quite a big accomplishment, after all.

The Shiny Furret

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Kim sighed in relief. At least he wasn't kicking her off the team or anything. In fact, it was a good thing, he said. That made her feel a bit better, less nervous. When he actually asked the question, proposing that she be his vice captain for the team, Kim's face seemed to freeze, then a wide grin slowly began to form. "Ohmygosh, really?! You want me to be the VC?! Of course I will! Yes yes yes!" she exclaimed, bouncing a little. She jumped over and gave Gideon a tight hug, beaming up at him.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cornelia Freja Eckstein
Pureblood Second Year Beauxbaton Aphrodite

Cornelia was happy to be back in the United Kingdom. Even the small village of Hogsmeade was a delight to see. Although she did miss school, Beauxbaton had become a sort of home to her with friends she didn’t get to see during the summer. Course it was her first summer back home and she didn’t mind hanging with the kids in the village that attended Hogwarts. After all they experienced things she didn’t.

Her father took her to Diagon Alley and from there they went their separate ways. She was going to hang with friends namely Akira and Callista. He was taking care of some things, lucky her. Finding them they headed into the sugar shop. “How was Hogwarts?” She asked them calmly as she gave a look around the shop. All the sweets were definitely a sight to see. Most kids would probably bounce off the walls over the amount of candy they saw. Cornelia remained composed as she looked over the rows of candy.

With : Akira & Callista

Attire : Blue Shirt and Capris

OOC : - - -

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:39 pm
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ second year

Callista would not have said that her summer dream was to be once again in the company of Akira whilst in Diagon Alley, but she could hardly turn down Cornelia, and besides, she was eager to brag about her school year. And to, well, actually get out of the house, since it wasn't as if she had all these invitations stacking up around her, as Myron was always quick to point out. Never mind the fact that he was always holed up in his room like some freak. She rattled a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans as she listened to the other girl's calm query. "Cold," she answered simply, with a bit of a smirk, before elaborating. "About what you'd expect. I got Slytherin, of course, House full of idiots, but then again, that's usually the case."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aɢε Ɲιηє Fυтυяε Hσɢшαятƨ Sтυɔεпт Hαʟғвʟσσɔ

Will walked into the sweet shop, looking for some candy to get his dad. Honestly, he was hoping to get Darcy's favorite to make up for bringing home a fail in early algebra. If nothing else, he knew his dad could occasionally be bribed with snacks. The blonde looked around the room, debating between sour gummy bricks and warheads. The gummy bricks were a bit more expensive, but they looked tastier than the warheads. He took a second to count the money in his pocket, then doing math. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good at math, which was why he was here in the first place. He grabbed a chocolate frog for Ray, since his dad would probably be happy he thought of the kid before himself. He added up what he was at, then also grabbed a few sugar quills for himself. There, that sounded good. He didn't know what candy Ned liked, but he figured she wouldn't be too mad. He sighed, still debating on his purchases. Maybe he'd think of a better idea.

Devlyn Maycry

Yᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, I ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴛ
I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I’ᴍ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
I’ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Aʟʟ I ᴏᴡɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀɪᴅᴇs I sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴɪsʜ ʟɪɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ... ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
                                                                              And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind
                                                                              Nothing in this world could ever bring them down
                                                                              Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background

Sawyer had been at the sweet shop with Aunt all morning. Her mother had been called into work on some sort of important spell issue or something apparently. The child didn't mind though, she loved being at her aunt's store...
                                                                              what kid didn't love being in a sweets shop after all? She was currently stocking one of the shelves, when a boy a little bit older than her entered the shop.

"Hiya! What kind of sweets are you getting?" She asked curiously. At that moment a few other people entered the shop, but she wasn't actually an employee so it wasn't like it was her job to greet them or anything. She smiled at the boy and tilted her head. "My name is Sawyer!" She introduced herself with another big grin, only for her thoughts to be interrupted by a sudden tickle. She squealed and spun around to find her grandfather grinning down at her. "Granpa Mikey! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Sawyer, where is your mother?" She giggled and shook her head at his question.

"Mama's not here silly! Auntie Lyv is watching me today so I get to help out at the sweets shop! " Her grandfather shook his head with a sigh and a smile. He ruffled her hair and nodded his head.

"You're mother is always busy at that job of hers isn't she?"
                                                                              He asked with a chuckle, which she shrugged at. He smiled and ruffled her hair before heading off to the counter to talk to Lyv and purchase whatever he came in for. She turned her attention back to the boy she had been talking to,
                                                                              and examined the candy he had in his arms.

"So who ya buying all that for?" Her grandfather called a goodbye to her as he left the shop and she waved at him with a grin.

"Sawyer I'm gonna be in the back for just a couple minutes finishing a batch of cupcakes. If those men over in the corner need any help just come get me alright?" Aunt Olyvia called to her. Sawyer glanced over and gave her a thumbs up before turning back to the boy. The best part of being in a sweets shop was that at least a bunch of kids were always coming in and out so she was never bored.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Aɢε Ɲιηє Fυтυяε Hσɢшαятƨ Sтυɔεпт Hαʟғвʟσσɔ

Will was debating on a snack for Ned, since he was getting sweets for everyone else. Maybe she'd like Bertie Botts? She seemed an adventurous sort. Suddenly, someone was speaking to him, asking about the sweets he was getting. "Um... some chocolate frogs, sour bricks, and sugar quills right now.... why?" She was just.... grinning at him. It was getting a bit unnerving. She introduced herself and everything. Greeeeaaaaat. He didn't come shopping to have weird girls introduce themselves and expect friendship. Luckily, an old dude walked over and talked to Sawyer instead. In the time she was distracted, he indeed grabbed a small box of bertie botts, thinking he'd grab his things, pay, and hurry back to the rest of his family.

Will turned to look at the registers, but the shopkeep was telling Sawyer that she was going to the back of the shop to cook. Sawyer asked who he was buying all the candy for, and since the other lady was in the back, he sighed quietly. "My dad, his girlfriend, and her son. Plus myself." He stared at her, before glancing at the other guys in the shop. They were standing close to them, looking at some candy. He scooted a bit, making sure he could keep watch on them. For now, he'd pretend to keep talking with this kid, at least until these weirdos went away. "Um... my name's Will. Will Bennett, by the way." He said offhandedly, shuffling the candy in his arms to a more comfortable position.

Devlyn Maycry

Yᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, I ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴛ
I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I’ᴍ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
I’ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Aʟʟ I ᴏᴡɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀɪᴅᴇs I sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴɪsʜ ʟɪɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ... ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:19 pm

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
                                                                              And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind
                                                                              Nothing in this world could ever bring them down
                                                                              Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background

Sawyer nodded her head as he spoke, and shrugged. "Just curious! It gets boring here without any other kids to hang out with." She was trying to place the taste he had now that he had spoken and it was frustrating her. She knew she knew it, but what was it! Suddenly it hit er and she grinned. "You know, you taste like strawberries!" She exclaimed with a grin. She knew she was weird, but she couldn't help but tell people what they tasted like. It was way to much fun.
                                                                              "I'm a synesthetic by the way! People taste like things to me cuz my brain is all buggered up. Or well technically people's voices taste like things, but the voice is a key part of a person."

She nodded matter of factly, but she was getting a little weirded out now,
                                                                              so she cut her sentence short. The men who had been across the store were now almost on top of them. She turned to glance at them, and was about to ask if they wanted her to get her aunt to help them, when one of them grabbed her and shoved her face into his stinky shoulder before she could scream. The other one had grabbed Will too based on the struggle she could hear.

His candy clattered to the ground along, and she kicked her legs,
                                                                              trying to get the man to drop her. Her mum had always warned her to never trust strangers, but she hadn't even looked at this guy before he had grabbed her! They were moving out of the shop now, and she was terrified!
                                                                              What were they supposed do? Her kicking wasn't doing much of anything so she stuck her leg out to the side instead, knocking a whole shelf of candy onto the floor. If she made enough noise Aunt Olyvia would come out and save them both right!?

Unfortunately it didn't work but before they even reached the door to the street they were being apparated away, based on the icky feeling she got in her stomach. Her face was finally released from the stinky shoulder and she realized they definitely were not in Diagon Alley anymore. She immedaitely began screaming as loud as she could for help... which only got a gross piece of fabric shoved in her mouth and taped over it. She started struggling again, trying to get away from the man's grasp to run, but she wasn't very strong, and he was much much bigger than her. She glanced at Will, looking terrified. Why would anyone want to take them? They were just two random kids in a shop.

Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash