Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Sugarplum's Sweets Shop ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

I find it funny that you're the only
                                                      One I never looked for
                                                      There is
                                                      something in your loving
                                                      That tears down my walls

Olyvia had heard the commotion of candy falling and had assumed Sawyer or the other boy who had been in the shop had accidentally knocked something over. She was on her way out when she heard the sound of apparation and sped up. She was too late though. Her shop was a mess of candy and sweets on the floor, and her niece and the other boy were gone. Just gone.
                                                      She gulped, shaking her head. Without even really realizing it,
                                                      a screech had spilled from her lips as she realized two children had just been abducted from her shop.

As soon as the shock factor wore off even a little she whistled for the shop owl, and immediately began writing out a letter with shaky fingers.
                                                      She didn't know who the boy belonged too, but she could give a pretty good description, and she knew Ver had a brother in law in the Aurors.
                                                      Her letter was short and too the point and she wrote two quick copies,
                                                      one was sent to Ver, one to Ken, and one to the Auror head quarters addressed to the other Holt boy. The letter only said 'Sawyer and another boy have been kidnapped from my store. Please help.' She was too freaked out to come up with something better to write.

The sweetest devotion
                                                      Hitting me like an explosion
                                                      All of my life, I've been frozen
                                                      The sweetest devotion I've known

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Floor ♫ Kenneth ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily had apparated to the sweets shop the minute she got the letter. She was terrified. Where was her baby? As soon as she appeared in the shop she was greeted with a frantic Olyvia coddling her own new child and her three year old was clinging to her pant leg looking a tad bit confused. "I'm sorry Ver, I left her alone for just a couple seconds!
                                                        Its a sweets shop. Its not like I expected anything like this to happen!""
                                                        Ver shook her head, and squeezed her friend's shoulder. Despite their lack of blood relations, Ver had always seen the girl as a little sister. Especially since they both had Michelle as a sister.

"It's not your fault Lyv. I would have done the same thing. It could have just as easily been your kids, or someone else's kid. You said in your letter you sent a letter to Ken and Elliott too right?" The younger woman nodded and sighed. Ver chewed on her lip looking around the store. There didn't seem to be any clue where the children had been taken or why. It was only a matter of waiting for Ken and Elliott to arrive on the seen now to help them find her daughter and whoever the little boy had belonged too.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:39 am

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was quite on his own. His dad was somewhere. Mabye off doing stuff at the bank but today he was unsupervised and that was good. He had finally forgiven his parents for the howler. His dad hadn't known his mom had sent it and his mom apologised after she learned it effected him more than her intention had been. What really helped it be a good summer was getting a letter and a prefects badge. It was enough to even get him outwardly excited, which pleasantly surprised his parents. It was a lot of responsibility but he was glad Professor Hill thought he could handle it. It be good on his post school resume too.

He was here in celebration with the congratulations money from his parents and grand parents. So Jeremy decided to get so things. He had a bag with him with an enchantment to hold more than it normally could for this trip. He already got some top notch treats and food for Bludger and a nice set of knitting needles (His grandma seemed to be an endless supply of yarn. Almost concerning) Jeremy decided some candy was in order. Perhaps he would get a back to school gift for Lena. She had agreed to date him and he wanted to be nice. That's what boyfriends do right?

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Sugarplums
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Candy Shopping
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Kinda cool running into him here

Lena had spent the morning shopping with her mum to get all but her new school clothes. Her new books weighed her down a bit, but she was excited nonetheless. She had done some deep thinking over the summer, and had decided to drop quidditch. It was great fun, sure, but she really needed to focus on classes, especially now that NEWTs were only around the corner. Honestly, she was just afraid that her teammates would be upset, especially since two of the players graduated the year prior. It was guilt weighing her down, but she hoped her teammates would be understanding.

Deciding to drown her sorrows in a big bar of chocolate, Lena walked into the sweets shop. Her gaze wandered over to the chocolates before noticing there was another person in the store. A very familiar person. "Hey there, Jeremy. Didn't expect to run into you here!" She was thankful she was wearing a cute outfit today, as she'd originally wanted to just go in some shorts and a tank top. Instead, she had a swishy knee-length black skirt paired with a cute top and a swing vest. She even wore cute heels! Yes, praise that she was looking good. She'd even gotten pretty good at doing makeup. It took a moment to realize how vain her thoughts sounded even to her, and she quickly flushed. "Are you excited about this year? You'll get to take your OWLs! They were fun." There, a good distraction for her thoughts.

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
    ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
    ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
    Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
    ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
    Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
    I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
    Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
    sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:12 am

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                            𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was eyeing the chocolate frogs when he heard his name in a familiar voice. "Oh hey Lena." He said with a smirk turning to look at her. It was almost ironic she appeared when he was thinking about a gift for her. She asked if he was excited. "I study all the time so O.W.Ls are no differant. But look what I got!" There was an obvious happy tone to the last part he turned more and put his free hand to make his new prefect badge easier to see. Sure it was weird to wear it now but he didn't care he was admittedly too proud of it. He was sure lena would be happy too. They could ride on the train this year as they both would be in the prefects car. "My parents and grandparents gave me some extra summer money cause of it so I'm shopping for some extra nice things. Bit how was your summer so far?" He asked.

[Added a little bit]

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                            𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                            𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                            𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:12 am
      User ImageUser Image
      xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Sugarplums
      xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
      xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Candy Shopping
      xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Kinda cool running into him here

Lena chuckled when Jeremy dismissed the OWLs, saying he studied all the time anyway. It was a good answer, but she'd still make sure he studied extra for the OWLs. She had, and it had paid off handsomely. He told her to look what he had, and she gasped happily when she saw the Slytherin Prefect badge in his hand. "Jeremy, that's so cool! Congrats! I knew they'd pick you!" She grinned, pulling the younger boy into a hug. He really deserved the title, and she was quite proud he'd gotten chosen by the teachers. "Guess what I got, though. On my OWLs, that is. All O's! I studied so hard, but I did it! I'm gonna have to study extra for the NEWTs, too. You know, no time to slack on that!" She grinned, still amazed by how well her hard work had paid off. He said he'd gotten some extra money, and asked about her summer, which caused the girl to grin. "My summer's been going great. I've been helping mum with her work, so I've got a little extra money too. I'm gonna spoil myself and buy nice books, I think... well, and some candy." She laughed, gesturing around to the massive amount of sweets in their vicinity.

Kungfudemoness

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
      ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
      ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
      Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
      ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
      ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
      Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
      Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
      I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
      Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
      sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
      • Battle: Cleric 100
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Flatterer 200
      PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:41 pm
      User Image
      User Image

a x t h o u s a n d x a n d x o n e x n i g h t sx w i t h x y o u x i s x n o t x e n o u g h x t o x s p e n d- - -
      s a l e m x a l u m n u s ✖
      d i a g o n x a l l e y x s t r e e t s ✖
      a t l a s ✖
      w h a t x n o w
      n e u t r a l ✖
      s i n g l e ✖

Ambrose fanned both himself and the small child strapped to his chest. It was warm outside, but Atlas still managed to fall asleep against Ambrose's body, despite the sweat beginning to seep through his clothing. He stepped inside the candy shop, mostly for refuge from the heat, but also to satisfy his growing sweet tooth. As the scent of sweets and freshly baked pastries washed over the pair of them, the curly headed toddler raised his head slightly, evidently the scent of candy was enough to shake the child from his slumber. "Oh, so now you wake up," Ambrose looked down at his child, who's big brown eyes peered up at him before asking, "Candy?"

"Yes, we'll get you some candy," he told Atlas, who grinned back at him. Ambrose ruffled the curls on Atlas's head before stepping further into the shop. He inspected the shelves carefully, trying to decide what he wanted, but more importantly, what Atlas would want. Pumpkin juice sounded good to him, but he probably needed to find more than that to appease the young boy and his own grumbling stomach.

O O C: open for interaction!!

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - s o x l e t ' s x m a k e x o u r s x a x s t o r y x w i t h x n o x e n d ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:27 am
      User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Location : Diagon Alley ~ Sugarplum's Sweet Shop (2044 Summer)

Emma had been dealing with the fact that she was no longer getting married and very much still living with her uncle. Not that he minded and not that she was complaining. Her situation was very much her own. She broke it off, she walked away. Maybe she had commitment issues or maybe it was something else. Either way she was single, and it still didn’t feel quite right at least not yet.

To get out of the flat and to give her uncle some space, Emma headed to Diagon Alley. Only problem was it was a rather warm day not hot or anything just warm. She’d dressed appropriately for the weather, but it just wasn’t the ice cream kind of hot in her opinion. So, she opted for the candy shop instead. Nowhere did it say Quidditch players could enjoy their fill of candy in moderation.

Walking into the sweet shop, Emma noticed a guy with a young toddler. She would have pegged him as the hot enough for ice cream type given his perspiration. Then again, she’d probably be sweating too if she had a toddler attached to her chest. “Aren’t you a cutie. I bet you love candy, don’t you?” What kid didn’t love candy? “Sure, are a lot of choices. I’m an edible shoelaces type myself. How about you, any preferences?”

Status : Getting out of the heat
                                                    Company : Ambrose and little Atlas

OOC : - - -

Rawwry

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Flatterer 200
      PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:56 pm
      User Image
      User Image

a x t h o u s a n d x a n d x o n e x n i g h t sx w i t h x y o u x i s x n o t x e n o u g h x t o x s p e n d- - -
      m e d i w i z a r d ✖
      s u g a r p l u m ' s x s w e e t x s h o p ✖
      a t l a s x a n d x e m m a ✖
      s w e a t y ✖
      s i n g l e ✖

Ambrose looked up at the sound of someone addressing Atlas, who was now peering around at the brightly decorated shop filled with different shapes and sizes of candies. "Did you hear that, bud?" Ambrose gently asked, brushing his cheek to redirect his attention to the woman with white hair. Atlas smiled widely at the woman, a few teeth poking through his gums. "He has quite the sweet tooth, that's for sure," Ambrose answered for him, also with a grin.

"He'll probably want fruit chews...or maybe a lollipop if he's feeling particularly messy. I prefer sugar quills though," Ambrose informed the woman, his American accent poking through ever so slightly."I'm Ambrose Bradbury and this little guy is Atlas," he stuck his hand out to shake her hand, "We've just moved here. Anything location specific we should try out?"

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - s o x l e t ' s x m a k e x o u r s x a x s t o r y x w i t h x n o x e n d ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm
      User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma wasn’t at all surprised that the toddler was lost in the colorful world that was candy. She would have been at his age. Hearing their preferences, she recalled her love of candy throughout her life. She’d dabbled in sugar quills while in school and when she was young, she loved lollipops. “All are good choices.” She replied.

Hearing Ambrose’s accent and hearing that he had just moved there she was delighted. For once she was talking to someone who didn’t know who she actually was. Being a professional Quidditch player people knew you. Luckily, she wasn’t as popular as some of the other people she knew. “Emma Bailey, pleasure to me you two.” She said shaking his outstretched hand. “Well if you are ever in the mood for ice cream I highly recommend Florean Fortescue. And, if your every strolling around muggle London there are some pretty nice museums if you’re into that sort of thing.” She suggested. “I could also suggest the London Zoo. I mean it’s nothing special but if you like animals. Altas might enjoy it.”

“So, I’m hinting an American accent. Where about did you move from?”

OOC : Sorry for the wait.

Rawwry

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Flatterer 200
      PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 pm
      User Image
      User Image

m e d i w i z a r d ✖
      s w e a t y ✖
      s i n g l e ✖

Ambrose gave a charming grin as she told him her name. It sounded vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. Maybe it was just a common name? At the mention of ice cream, Ambrose almost facepalmed. He assumed there must be one around, but was getting too impatient to keep looking. "We might have to check out some ice cream later, huh, buddy?" He gently bounced and Atlas giggled happily. "Ooh, a zoo or a museum could be pretty cool. We had a lot of those back home, museums at least," Ambrose said the first bit to Atlas and pointed the second half toward Emma.

"We're from Massachusetts, just outside of Salem. My family attended the Witches Institute there," he explained, "Where are you from?" Ambrose asked, though he was sure he wouldn't know where she was talking about, anything to hold a conversation with an actual adult. Not all forms of communication could be with a two year old. Speaking of the two year old, Atlas began reaching toward Emma, drawn to the light reflecting off of her shiny hair. "Hey buddy, this is Miss Emma, can you say hi? You know, before you latch yourself onto her?" He said the last bit a little embarrassed, worried that Atlas might overwhelm the woman. Atlas, however, was unbothered and continued to grasp at her hair, pausing only to say "Hi!" to appease his father.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 pm
      User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma assumed all places has their own museums. Though they all had their unique twists she was sure. After all every place and piece was different. “My favourite museum has to be the Quidditch museum, but I’ve always been really into Quidditch.” She shared with him. Course she didn’t jump right into sharing her Quidditch profession. It really didn’t matter in the long run now did it.

“Massachusetts, I can see it. Can’t say I’ve been.” Emma replied. In fact, she’d never been anywhere outside of the United Kingdom. “I’m actually from right here in London. Born and raised, muggle. That was until I showed signs of magic. So, I attended Hogwarts and followed in my uncle’s footsteps from there. Though he never did play professional Quidditch.” She shared, the last part being a move curious observation. Especially considering how big Quidditch was in the Price family.

Emma had been lingering on that thought when Atlas reached for her hair. She was used to it being an interesting thing for young kids. Her best friend Hannah had taken an interest to it when they had first met and that was back when they were eleven. “Hello there,” she said back lightheartedly in return to his small greeting. “You sure like my hair don’t you.” She added with a smile. “Don’t worry I don’t mind. He’s a cutie.” She added to Ambrose. It made her wonder if she’d ever have kids of her own. She certainly wasn’t on the road to doing so not after breaking things off with her fiancé. Though there was still always time right?

OOC : As requested and only a day late.

Rawwry

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Flatterer 200
      PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:20 am
      User Image
      User Image

m e d i w i z a r d ✖
      s w e a t y ✖
      s i n g l e ✖

Ambrose nodded gently, he had been to a few quidditch games. It wasn't as popular in his household as it might have been in others, but that was alright."I always liked the art museum or the pirate museum at home. My sister, oddly enough, really liked all the witch paraphernalia and museums," Ambrose explained, he hadn't really gotten a chance to take Atlas anywhere when they were in America, what with all of the family drama going on around them. His father assumed they wouldn't be safe until they had gotten out of the country, so weekend trips were scarce.

"Do you play quidditch then?" Ambrose asked, that sounded pretty cool. He knew professional athletes made pretty good money. If he were any more athletically inclined, maybe he would have taken up sports. "I'm a mediwizard myself. I like to help people who are in a bit of a jam," he grinned again. He was very excited by the prospect of his new job. He was glad to have found something he enjoyed, just as much as Arwen enjoyed cursebreaking. Or as much as Atlas enjoyed throwing blocks across the room after Ambrose had just picked them up for him.

Atlas giggled gleefully at Emma, "Pretty hair! I like it!" he told her. Ambrose chuckled softly, he too had found her hair interesting, but wouldn't say it aloud.

"Thanks, I made him myself," Ambrose joked, "Tell him that too many times and it might get to his head," Atlas was a little charmer, just like he was. Or, had been. Not so much anymore, but there was still time for him to get back into his old swing. Eventually.

murruelecreuset

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces