Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sound Village - Otogakure [OPEN]
[♫] Sheet Music - Oto Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 pm
derp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sebastian
Nicknames: Sebby
Birth date: 10.10
Sexuality: Homosexual

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Ehh,, I'll put it in later.

Theme song: Later
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200 lb
Build: Toned

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            later

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Blacksmith
Chakra: 250
Elements: None
Sub-Element(s): None

Bloodline: Sharingan / Stax Oni

Speed: 3
Strength: 2

xxxSKILLS

Strength
          ⇝ They can have endless custom weapons. And they can instantly summon any of the custom weapons.
          ⇝ They can learn endless weapon styles.
          ⇝ They can learn up to 6 taijutsu styles.
          ⇝ +75 Chakra
          • Heightened Perception, Reaction and Reflexes
          • May mimic and copy jutsu
          • Gain special abilities tailored for the user

Weakness
          ➣ When they are formless, their stats are 2 speed and 1 strength.
          ➣ They have no element, and can only learn 10 universal jutsu techniques.
          ➣ Forms cannot be autobought. They must be learned manually.
          • Wielder will eventually go blind unless they gain eternal
          • Transplants may only learn 1 of the Sharingan Jutsu

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sharingan
          The Sharingan's powers, while formidable, come in stages and require certain events to unlock. The first of which is the initial unlocking of the Sharingan. Those who wield the Sharingan are not blessed with it at birth like some other bloodlines. It must be obtained, and the only way to obtain it is through an event that puts great stress on the wielder. It make be something as simple as a teacher pretending to kill the wielder all the way to an attempted rape. When the Sharingan is first unlocked, It has 1 tomoe, which gives the wielder heightened perception. This allows the wielder to catch any movement, no matter how minor, the opponent may make. After extensive training with the first stage, the wielder unlocks the second tomoe and the ability to mimic and learn any jutsu they witness using the eye. After even more training in the with the second stage, the wielder unlocks the final stage of the basic Sharingan. In this stage, the Sharingan now has 3 tomoes and the ability to see through genjutsu and tell if others are in a genjutsu by reading their chakra flow. This ability is not to be confused with the Byakugan's ability to actually see the chakra system of a person, just the fact that the person has chakra. In addition, you may see things that are you chakra colour, as long as it's above ground.

• Sharingan Perception
          While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
          While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
          While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
          Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

--Weapon Master/Tajiutsu/Samurai
          +1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

Stax Oni - Forms

The Libra - C
          This form grants the user the base stats of 5/5. Stays on for 5 posts, cool down of 3 posts.

The Cancer - C
          This form grants the user with the base stats of 8/2. Stays on for 5 posts, cool down of 3 posts.

The Gemini - B
          This form grants the user with the base stats of 11/0. Stays on for 5 posts, cool down of 3 posts.

The Taurus - B
          This form grants the user with the base stats of 5/7. Stays on for 5 posts, cool down of 3 posts.

Stax Oni - jutsu

Landing Grace - Passive
          It's impossible for them to die from falling, or from heights. They are used to being up high, they have certain techniques that make them fly high, so falling to their death would be... They can focus all their stats into their feet, and even if its not a lot stat, they can still not get damaged.

Medical Rejection - D
          The Stax are not fully human, meaning they can reject certain medical procedures as a price. This mostly applies to poison or acid, it doesn't affect them as long as they coat themselves with a layer of chakra.

Tenju Jump - D
          Focusing all the strength into their feet, the Stax are able to jump up to 60 feet in the air depending on how much strength they put into it. They can do this at any time they please with a certain amount of chakra.

Charge - C
          A taijutsu technique that has improved in effectiveness from it's deprived version. Through a hasteful sprint, the shinobi will charge towards the opponent, and fracture all possible balance with a mighty shoulder charge. With a tactical arrangement the technique will prove quite powerful, and hurl them approximately eight to ten feet away from the user. With devastating physical strength enforced through this technique. The opponent will experience an immense lost of breath, causing issues with recovery their breathing after two post counts

Kick - C
          The user unleashes a devastatingly strong combo. He or she starts with one roundhouse kick to the opponent's lower body. On completion, they immediately move onto another aiming towards the opponent's midsection. A third roundhouse kick is then aimed for the opponent's head thereafter. The user then uses the spin of the last kick to throw a powerful jab toward the opponent's face. Soon after, they end the combination with a left straight. The last straight will almost always knock the enemy back.

Styles

8 Gates

Boxing Style

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:02 pm
Kya is here  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:41 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sabur Eban Lamar
Nicknames: Nicknames are an illusion brought by human standards to create some idiotic moniker and stand out from the social hierarchy.
Age: His age, to this very day is a mystery, though he lies and says hes 1,000 years old to scare children.
Creation date: March 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual (Cast-iron skillets make him harder than diamond)

Culture: Greek
Religion: Arachnaism

Birth Country: Water
Country of Residence: Water
Position: Genin
Social Class: Upper

Race: Spider Incubus
Alignment: Righteous Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: He's rather vain and greedy, believing others that are not of his kind to be beneath him unless he takes a liking to someone, but that only means that they are his possessions.

Sabur is definitely a pretty boy, and became so vain from being told over and over again by his precious "mother-figure" that he was better than everyone else. Royalty even. He spent his childhood bullying others and emotionally scarring kids for ages.

Take on warfare: The path to glory is always paved through bodies and blood.
Loyalty to Village- If he had to turn on his people and way of life, he wouldn't do it.
Theme song: Battle Cry
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson Red
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Hidden Cloud Village
Culture: Roman

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Hidden Leaf Village

I remembered it vividly, the day I came to be and the hell I was thrown into at such a young age. I could smell the hospital and the scent of elderly all around me. Despite my age, even I turned my nose to such a stench. The doctor smacked my bottom to give me a good wake up call and congratulate me for not kicking the bucket before I made it out. I was placed into the loving arms of a caring woman, one of the age of 22 who went by the name of Teia Lamar. This woman would die soon, I could see it in her eyes. She had the look of loneliness, despair, sadness, greed. I had no abilities then, but my eyes could everything clearly, she would be the first of many.

While Teia would work at the local ichirakus in the Hidden Leaf to provide for me, I received training in that village, or rather, I went to school there and learned under the watchful eye of the Hokage then. It was miserable...for them. They all watched me like a hawk, staring at me as I would sit by the window sill and play with the spiders who danced along my finger tips. I looked at the multiple eyes of the insect, stared deep into it as I tore off its legs one by one, watching it slowly crawl or wiggle away. Kids always wondered why I would do that every time I saw one, it was because the insect was lesser than me and knew I was tougher than it.

The teacher would talk to Teia and ask if I had any problems at home or if I was acting out for a reason. Teia lied and said that nothing was wrong. She could never tell the teacher what she did, because then, her good feelings would disappear. On late nights in the dark, I'd sit by the window sill of my room and gaze at the stars, only to have Teia come in and close the door behind her, locking it in the process. She could never make up all of the nights I screamed and begged, or the words she uttered as she made me this way. She'd never be able to repay me for my torment, only through her blood would she be able to make even one cent count as penance.

On the night of the yellow moon, it gave a solid golden glow to everything it touched. I could even feel it caress my cheeks as I'm forcefully thrown down onto the bed by Teia. It wouldn't end the way she or any of you thought it would this night. She gazed into my eyes with a look of longing and lust, just like the other nights. But something was amiss tonight, she was lost in my eyes. I waved a hand left and right to check if she was even still there, finding out that she was trapped in a genjutsu. One that I cast without even forming a hand sign but brought the will of it and prayed for her death like the subjects would pray to a golden idol. My wish was granted.

As she was trapped, lost in her fantasies as well as a web of sin, I burned down the home as well as tearing away the memory of her. Even now, my memories of her are faded. I never wanted to remember her again and I wanted to work on creating a world where I'm the sane one, where I'm the better of the bunch.

I ran to mist...and never looked back.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra: 260
Elements: Outverse/Inverse/Genjutsu
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: The Veritas, The Samara
Clan: N/A

Speed: 8
Strength: 3

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Clone, Substitution, Transformation, Wall, and Water Walking

Veritas

I'd never lie to you Inverse (Passive)
          The Veritas have a strong influence over feelings. Their words can touch people's emotions and convince them of what they want. They're extremely persuasive, far beyond what you'd call a silver tongue. Just their speech is enough to invoke awe in people; people will want to hear their wisdom. Veritas are hard to ignore and hard to argue, because their words have power.

I don't need your lies anymore Outverse (Passive)
          Veritas know when someone is lying. They feel a tinge of disgust when a lie is told. If you lie to a Veritas, they can paralyze you. You'll be frozen with fear over what you have done and the Veritas can destroy you within these moments of paralysis. Lying to one is not advised. Because Veritas' hate lies, they will often slay those who knowingly tell them an untruth.

The Angel's Kiss Inverse (B)
          The Veritas begin to yell encouraging and peaceful words. These words cause the target to forget their own pain and keep on fighting regardless of their current wounds. This also causes the targets body to fight harder, temporarily slowing disease and cause EXTREMELY MINOR healing. Only enough to heal small wounds.

The Devil's Hiss Outverse (B)
          The Veritas shout threatening and brutal saying at their target. These words are not fully comprehensible but instill fear inside of the opponents mind. Inside the opponents mind, they begin to want to run far away from this person who is hurting them. This causes slight emotional trauma but is easily resisted by those of two ranks higher while; for people one rank higher they begin to argue with themselves.

A New Truth Inverse (B)
          The Veritas can, for ten posts, use jutsu with their speech. All they have to do is talk, and they can use jutsu as they release their words. It's often believed that a Veritas' speech is what controls their chakra, and this may be evidence of that.

All Your Lies Outverse (A-S)
          By shouting at an attack, the Veritas can disassemble it and remove it from existence. It must be of equal chakra to the shout, with the shout taking a short moment to ready itself in order to annihilate the jutsu.

Tell Me Why Inverse (A)
          This is a sound based genjutsu the Veritas can use on you. Simply by hearing their voice they can transfer this into your mind. You will imagine yourself speaking and speaking until your throat runs dry, your vocal chords fall out of your mouth and your guts begin to spill from your body onto the floor. Your words slowly kill you and you speak only the truth, useful not only for gathering intel from a victim but exploiting their opening.

Your Last Charade Outverse (A)
          The Veritas, on eye contact, can force the target to speak only lies. Each lie will deepen the paralysis on them, until they've become a human vegetable. They'll spout total nonsense to the Veritas until their entire body is frozen in place and they can't even breathe.

Comfort and Humility Inverse (A)
          The Veritas will began to sing a soft, soothing lullaby that covers the battlefield and everyone near hear. If the song is heard, the opponent puts down their defenses and begins to rock happily back and forth in total peace and harmony. This song causes them to dream of their fantasies and hopeful future. The Veritas will be forced to stop moving and cannot use chakra in any way. Additionally, they cannot move or stop singing. Otherwise the technique is broken.

Pain and Virulence Outverse (A Chakra)
          The Veritas will begin to song a quickening, emotional song that stirs fear in the opponents. Anyone who hears this song that the Veritas deem an enemy will begin to have their darkest nightmares come to life as their allies morph into their enemies and they begin to fight. This can cause entire areas to begin fighting one another until nobody is left standing.

Genjutsu

The Burning Plains
          The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
          Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
          Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Reisei Waru no Jutsu (Sanity Shatter)
          This is a fearful mind affecting jutsu. It has the potential to literally shatter a person's hold on sanity. It works by using betrayal, and as such, can only be sued by someone who has felt strong emotiions of being betrayed, be it from being severly hurt by a friend, or seeing the friend betray their viilage and dreams. The jutsu draws those feelings of betrayal and projects them into the target's mind, creating images appropriate to the victim. This could manifest in a seeing a loved one die, or being attacked and killed by close friends. This jutsu take one turn to create, and another to utilize, giving the target ample time to get away. Victims of this jutsu that somehow retain their hold on sanity will become distrustful of all around them, as the jutsu creates a lingering sense of paranoia in the victim's mind. This can be cured by intense care, or by a deep trust that is reaffirmed. If the victim falls in true love, the jutsu is erased permanently. Also, this jutsu cannot be used on one person more than once. If the jutsu fails the first time, the intended victim becomes immune to it from then on.

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
          Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
          After forming the needed hand seals, the user will disappear and approach their target. Once near the target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab said target with a kunai.

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
          This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
          There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
          This technique uses intricate hand movements and subtle chakra waves to render the target hypnotized and incapable of movement*. However, this effect will only last as long as the shinobi continues to perform the technique and the target can see the shinobi's hands. In other words, while performing this jutsu, you are helpless, but so is your target. (Similar to the Shadow Bind technique, but this genjutsu uses far less chakra). Ideally, this technique would be used as part of a team strategy.
          *If the target cannot see the shinobi's hands, the technique will not take hold.

Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          Another genjutsu that is meant to scare the opponent into surrendering or retreating. The shinobi makes it look like a glowing and sparkling chakra aura surrounds him/her, so that he/she is extremely powerful and dangerous. The color of the chakra is up to the user but it is often red, black or purple in order to make it look more evil and powerful. The enemy can see the chakra as well as feel its enormous (but fake) strength and presence.

Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
          For this technique the user must have eye contact with the target. A single hand seal is formed and the user vanishes with a loud bang. In an instant the user is standing in front of the target, a weapon (such as a kunai or katana) plunged into the opponent's body. The opponent feels a blast of pain and the shock of being stabbed, but then the illusion of the user vanishes, revealing it was merely genjutsu. This technique means to paralyze the target in temporary terror.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
          This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Nemuri (Sleep)
          A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
          This crafty technique has the user mimic the hand gestures used to perform a summon; however, nothing is actually summoned except for an incredibly lifelike illusion shaped to the caster's will. Since the only thing being created is a chakra projection and not flesh, this genjutsu can be used by lower level shinobi who would normally not have the skills to perform an actual summon. The catch is that the shinobi's genjutsu skills will determine the size and detail of the chakra projection. (A genin might be able to create a false summons of a tracking dog, while a jounin could create a false summons of Gamabunta himself). The illusion is extraordinarily lifelike, in fact is indistinguishable from the real McCoy (of course, not to the Byakugan or Sharingan); its movements are controlled directly by the shinobi. If attacked, the chakra projection will stay there, but any decent ninja would figure out it's an illusion and simply ignore it then. The best use of this technique would be for intimidation or as a bluff ("that punk kid shouldn't be able to summon THAT! He must be a genius!").

Note: Making an illusion of higher level summoning can only be done by jounin-ranked genjutsu specialists. Anyone else is limited to medium-sized summons at best (Orochimaru's snakes at the Forest of Death, for example)

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
          Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Kitsunetsuki (Spiritual Possession)
          Prerequisites: Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          An upgrade of the Fake Chakra Power illusionary technique. The chakra aura becomes bigger and more intensified. The user’s body starts to change into something evil, like a demon. The form is up to the user. He/she can grow longer sharper fingernails and teeth, change hair and eye and skin color, grow horns from anywhere on the body.

Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique)
          A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on.]

The Samara

Samara's Trail - Passive
          No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.

My One Resort - D-S+
          If in case you have literally no method of escaping/blocking against a skill or a series of attacks, this technique can be pulled out. This ability is a scaling energy bubble that will block attacks. It will destroy attacks of lower rank and hold fast against attacks of equal rank; however, it must pop a post after encountering an attack of equal rank. That equal ranked attack will then after be destroyed as well. You can move with the bubble active.

Forget What They Said About Me - D
          This can be used at any point to make someone within your thread completely lose memory of anything someone [else] told them pertaining to the Samara or a specific Samaran, whether a specific secret or the entire history of their conversation. This means that - no - you won't "be warned" of the Samara and thus will have to logically conclude that they're a genjutsuist or get screwed. Also lovely for clearing up adultery accusations! This is an auto-cast technique, but has no actual duration; it makes the target forget, and that is it.

The Spirit is Willing - C
          This ability is also an auto-cast, meant to arouse a target. The chakra targets the latent desires in their brain and brings them to life, to an extent; they see fading visions of their deep desires, and envision the Incubus as the one who may fulfill these desires. This genjutsu lasts on surrounding entities for three posts, and will leave targets enticed even afterwards.

The Flesh is Weak - C
          This ability fools the enemy into thinking that the Samaran has or is currently engaged in a sexual act with them. This is usually meant to fool them into allowing actual eye/physical contact with the Incubus. This has no trigger, but is somewhat faded and hazy, thus sketchy. It lasts three posts.

If engaged in literal combat with multiple people (not just them and the Incubus) they will simply think that they [once] had sexual relations with the Incubus, and stopped unwillingly.

Lovesong - C
          This is triggered by soundwaves. The Samara will let out a roaring warcry that will boom throughout the field. If you are to hear this warcry, you will imagine a massive warband of Samara approaching from your flank and your front. They will be wielding chakra-enhanced weapons and firing arrows on your location. Some of them will be cavalry units.

This illusion lasts for three posts, reinforcements continuously coming during this period of time. If the units manage to damage the genjutsu-affected shinobi, they will feel extreme pain and their cohesion will be reduced dramatically. Ironically, this genjutsu still applies desire points.

Off to the Races - C
          The Samaran may use this without a trigger. It makes them disappear into a burst of black butterflies and appear somewhere else, within sixty feet. Considering this disorients foes initially - like all Samara genjutsu - this can effectively be used to totally screw up the trajectory of techniques and dodge them.

Focus, Zeal, Focus, Zeal - B
          Upon eye contact, the Samara may trigger a technique that will make the target focus deeply on a specific object for four posts. In fact, they'll be so deeply focused on this object that they will barely notice anything else going on around them. They'll barely be able to hear anything around them, or smell, and everything else will be greatly blurred. They'll be barely able to feel pain, too. A dangerous spell to fall under.

Weirdest Boner Right Now - B
          Through eye contact, physical contact or through a wailing screech, the target will enter a disturbed state. They will see all around them as a conspiracy, murderous, monsters, liars, terrible. The faintest whisper will sound as if an angry yell, or a scream. The trees will die and become black. The most innocent, sobbing children will look more like imps and demons. Except, of course, the Incubus - they will appear normal, heroic - and quite dashing. This lasts for five posts.

It Don't Mean s**t - B
          Triggered Upon Sight of the Samaran

For the next three posts, the Samaran will appear (even in chakra trace/signature) completely off from where they actually are. Good luck actually hitting them.

The XX - B
          Eye-contact.
          Powerful ability; disarming to an extent. This is almost, essentially, a lower-level version of "Never Say No". The Samara will speak into your mind, whisper to you, butter you up. Their voice will be more powerful and compelling than anything you've ever heard. This will allow them to make two battle decisions for you. These can only be one of three things: attack X target with Y jutsu (can't be more than 1 rank higher than "The XX") cancel X jutsu (chakra won't be refunded), or do basically nothing for the next post.

PASSIVES/STRENGTHS

The Veritas still require handsigns, but in the interest of truth, their handsigns are simplified. All techniques only require two seals, [truth] and [death], which can be done in one hand. Truth is a spreading of your fingers outwards, and death is the flicking of your wrist.

The Veritas move one rank faster than usual (+1 Base Speed).
          The Veritas rely almost solely on genjutsu and ninjutsu, this has caused them to gradually develop a larger chakra pool over time (+75)

The Veritas hate when others lie to each other and lie to themselves. As such, Veritas are highly resistant to genjutsu and other forms of manipulation. Jutsu and passives revolving around manipulating the emotions and perceptions of the Veritas are nearly useless.

The Veritas are, contrary to their public image, the best and biggest liars out there. The Veritas are master manipulators; they don't care if the public knows the truth, they only want knowledge for themselves.

Stage One Qazan
          1. The Qazan allows the Samara to read desire and emotion and see it in the air in the form of visible color.
          - Red: Lust, Pink: Want, Purple: Infatuation, Black: Extreme Lust, White: Love, Green: Fear, Brown: Anger, Blue: Sadness, Gold: Happiness. This is done by quickly measuring the heart rate of an opponent and transmitting a return signal through the brain, thus allowing the Samara to visibly see the heart rate. This ability is honed to the point where heart rate can precisely tell someone's mood.
          2. The dojutsu is always active. It does not cost chakra to activate, it does not exhaust you; it's natural.
          3. If a target makes eye contact with the Samara, their eyes will send an instant alert to their brain so that they may choose to lock them in a genjutsu.
          4. With the Qazan, you can see people's pressure points, nerve bundles, and their general anatomy. This also means you can see irregular changes in their anatomy such as wounds or objects.
          5. The Qazan - directly linked to the brain - assists you in becoming the ultimate conversational prodigy. You can talk your way into and out of virtually any situation. You can read body language and expression better than anyone, and your pheromones also help you persuade people much more easily than anyone else.
          6. Genjutsu - amplified by the Qazan - will disorient virtually anyone. This provides a lasting moment (never more than one post) in which targets literally cannot dispel an illusion. This means that if, for example, the Samara uses Flower Petal Escape, for the duration of that technique you will perceive it as reality beyond all stretch of a doubt (considering it's a brief genjutsu).

User Image

Artifact of the Samara: Book of Solomon

Where it was found/Who made it: Solomon (old Samaran of the past) had it hand crafted and tailor made to reach into the deeper recesses of the mind. It was then passed down and given to Sabur as a means of being his tribal artifact.
          Weakness: The book can burn and it can get wet, if pages are torn out, then the effects can be removed as well.
          Description: The book of Solomon was made as a means to record Solomon's history from beginning to end and when something was simply predicted and written down in the book, it ended up happening the next day. The other Samarans planned to burn the book and let it be, but one elderly Solomon requested that they keep the book and give it to the next Samaran to be brought up. Sabur was that next Samaran. The book is a genjutsu casting book, rules on the battlefield can be written down and the effects can alter the fighters as well as the arena in question. Sometimes, it can just initiate changes in weather or the loss of all weapons, other times it can involve the removal of voice or splitting migraines. It makes these changes by writing it in the book and then speaking it. Upon hearing what is said from the book, the rules are added, manipulating the opponent's mind to believe the rule via genjutsu and consider it as reality. It DOES NOT bend reality to make these rules real, it just manipulation of the mind.

The book of Solomon can cast the bloodline genjutsu techniques and the regular genjutsu techniques by writing down what happens to the target and then speaks it. Upon hearing this written scripture, the target will receive the effect of the genjutsu. Now, the trigger for the genjutsu can also be written down as other things, like the cawing of a nearby crow or the barking of the pet dog of a shinobi rather it being Sabur's own voice. He must write it down though and it does take up the action for that post (meaning, he can't cast any other jutsu or do any other attacks that post if he chooses to write in the book). Though the book withstood the sands of time, it cannot withstand natural causes of book damage, fire and water are the best ways to destroy it and tearing out the pages will work too. If destroyed, the book can be remade through one whole RL week.

As a final bonus to this book, if anyone else other than Sabur looks into the pages and attempts to read what hes done in the book, they will thrown into a deep hypnosis that will erase their memory of the book's existence.

Sabur, at his current rank of genin, can only create small rules and cast genjutsu of his rank and below from the book, and only genjutsu that he knows.

Creating rules from the book costs the same amount of chakra as a regular genjutsu technique, depending upon how strong the rule is, the cost may vary.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:52 pm
Masako and Aydan are here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:26 am
                                          User Image

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Asher C. Heiland
                                    Nickname: Cyrus
                                      ↬ N/A

Ethnicity: Germanic
                                    Height: 6'2
                                    Weight: 250 lbs
                                    Personality: Complex, Ambiguous, Enigmatic [Lydian: Cocky, Ambitious, Sarcastic]

Sexuality: Bisexual
                                    Family: Asher ran away from home at an early age, relying on no one but himself.

Theme Song: Run
                                    Nindo: "I shoot the lights out. Hide till it's bright out. Just another lonely night, are willing to sacrifice your life?"
                                    Background Info: N/A

Other Info

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: I am Asher C. Heiland. Where's the downside?
                                    Village: Konohagakure Otogakure Iwagakure Takigakure Kusagakure Kumogakure Sunagakure
                                    Class: Lydian
                                    Bloodline: Lydian
                                    Implants: EMS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

timeless ✚

Mangekyou or Eternal: EMS

RPC Name: Asher C. Heiland

RPC Rank: S - Rank Shogun

Ability:

Passive - Around him everything is slowed down, and I mean everything. Casting times, thoughts, movements. Jutsu twice the posts to cast. He is unaffected by this.
                                    Passive - Directly near him, things escalate, people actually slow down significantly. [-2 speed]

Asher can bend the fabric of time to a certain extent. Time is something that can be simplified, it can be centralized; focused. Teleporting has the same idea, it's practically ripping through space momentarily, and appearing somewhere else. This takes that concept, but uses time as the median now.

The Moment of Truth: Asher can stop time at a large scale, 120 yards. In this particular instance of stopping time flow, living breathing people can't be tampered with, it disrupts too much in the flimsy science that is time. Asher can move freely in this technique. The effect is almost instant, and lasts 3 seconds. [CD 2 Posts]

An Instance Stood Still: This version allows Asher to pinpoint what he would like to freeze. He can freeze anything in place, as long as it is within his line of sight. This can only be used three times a fight, and the EMS can't be used, passives or abilities, for one post after this. [CD 2 Posts]

Henir Points: 400
                                    Speed: 11
                                    Strength: 7

Missions Complete:
                                      S - 2
                                      A - 1
                                      B -
                                      C -
                                      D -
                                      E -

Opponents ******** Up:
                                    xxxxxxx• Kaoru Fouto
                                    xxxxxxx• Michael Clover x 2
                                    xxxxxxx• Kairo
                                    xxxxxxx• Katsu Naikiri
                                    Battle Theme: Lovit

XXXXX тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи

Jutsu List:

Universal

• All

Bloodline

• All

Style: The Infinite One Sword Style - Mugen Ittōryū
                                      ↬ Stage 1: The Body Training
                                      ↬ Stage 2: The Movement Training
                                      ↬ Stage 3: The Sword Training
                                      ↬ Stage 4: The Double Sword style
                                      ↬ Stage 5: The Summoning
                                      ↬ Stage 6: The Skewering
                                      ↬ Stage 7: The Massacre
                                      ↬ Stage Eight: Hells Ascension

Style: the dust [eater]
                                      ↬ stage 1 -- the stiff
                                      ↬ stage 2 -- the stone
                                      ↬ stage 3 -- the stalwart
                                      ↬ stage 4 -- the strong
                                      ↬ stage 5 -- the storm

↬ stage 1 -- the weak
                                  ↬ stage 2 -- the meager
                                  ↬ stage 3 -- the the strong
                                  ↬ stage 4 -- the eager
                                  ↬ stage 5 -- the lightning
                                  ↬ stage 6 -- the krieger

[the] --s l a vedriver[]-- 操り人形師
                                  ↬ !PHASE beginning -- the defiant
                                  ↬ !PHASE hook -- the rebellious
                                  ↬ !PHASE intermission -- the obedient
                                  ↬ !PHASE climax -- the lifeless
                                  ↬ !PHASE death -- the husk

[the] --phantom xmirage] ファントム
                                  ↬ !PHASE un -- the ghost
                                  ↬ !PHASE deux -- the wraith
                                  ↬ !PHASE trois -- the banshee
                                  ↬ !PHASE quatre -- the shade
                                  ↬ !PHASE cinq -- the phantom

ELEGANCE
                                  ↬ Stage One_ The Clumsy
                                  ↬ Stage Two_ The Budding
                                  ↬ Stage Three_ The Colliding
                                  ↬ Stage Four_ The Elegant
                                  ↬ Stage Five_ The Deceiver

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:26 am
            X
            XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: KLEINE HEILAND customs here
            Height: 6'6"
            Weight: 264LBs
            Birthday: 5/11

Personality: Pure Evil
            Sexuality: Homosexual
            Family: Lucifer: Twin Brother, Father: Deceased, Mother: Deceased
            Relationship: None

Theme Song: [KLEINE - zankyou no terror - lolol] [KLEINE2 - burial at sea] [KLEINE3 - house lannister] [KLEINE4 - full moon] [KLEINE5 - shi-ki]
            Battle Theme(s): [beginning - ebla] [interlude - what makes a man] [winning - ragnarok] [dying - finale of the rose]

Quote: "But I do not imagine that simply glances and shared mutual words would last me for long; I would always want something more, something as compelling as life and death."

Background Info:
            Step One: Mother

Why, Kleine? She asked me. Why? I asked. Why not?
            My blade finished her. All of her years of life, thirty six in counting, all of her hopes and dreams... they vanished as her eyes died and the blood cooled to a freeze. It was ******** hot. It was a moment that I will remember for all my days to come. It is something I recall while the boys of the village pleasure me as a mercy before their fleeting lives come to an end, though none of them expect it until it's over.

That moment was the one where I, Kleine, killed my mother. And she was just the first.

Some time ago I realized that I've been sent here by something greater than what I am. Something greater than life, a being that brings light and spreads plague and revels in the blood -- the pain -- of the insects that call themselves women and men. They don't fear anything. They think they are supreme. But they haven't seen me coming, yet, a rising star from the ashes of the old world.

Humanity will receive a grave reminder indeed, as the billions lay dying and in need.

- - -
            Step Zero: Before

But how is that possible, father?

Some things are beyond our reasoning. Not everything is designed by people. The sea, the plains, the sky above - it's all a gift to us from something greater.

From God?

You can believe so if you want. I believe so, but that's my choice. You'll make your choice as well one day, Kleine. Whether you want to believe in a celestine above, or the men below who walk the plains, that is your decision.

He remembered that moment. It was serene, but not because of the fields, the winds or the night sky. It was serene because it was the moment where he made peace with God. It was the moment where he decided to believe in something greater than himself. At first he believed it was benevolent. For years he did, gazing at the beauty that followed his steps. He looked to the tree of life, to the mountains, the waterfalls and the men and women who danced in the breeze. How could God not be good? Such a naive question. He looked in front of him, at some point, and he did not see the same as before. He saw blood, and pain, and fear. He looked to the corruption in people, corruption that would spread to every single person around them. If you did not want to be destroyed, you had to be strong, in some way.

Some liked to use others, or be used by others, or kill others or mend others illnesses. They fought for knowledge, power or both, or simply the ability to manipulate the people around them. Everyone survived in some way. Some by clinging to their families. Humans conformed and conformed and changed every single thing about them in the game of life and death. They moved from their nature. And all because they feared the wrath of God; inevitably, life and death were not constructs that were designed by men. They were far too powerful, far too dark and yet often benign, to be something that we created for ourselves and in ourselves. It was the work of a God, whether sentient or not. Whatever the case, they did not dance in the breeze because they enjoyed it. They did not smile and laugh because they wanted to. But because they needed to. It was a reprieve from the constant battle that they fought, it was a momentary release, an escape from the specter that stood over them all: the end.

When he realized this, there was a distinct change in him. He did not pray any more, not with words or clasped hands at least. He prayed by offering of others, wondering if perhaps a celestial hand would reach out to greet him. He was anxious, eager, to see what lied beyond the great door where souls collided with a realm unknown to them. But the voice was silent, and he was left alone.

He began to realize that God must be asleep. How else could it simply sit back and watch? It would want to be a part of the world. It would play with its toys. It was too dark for a passive, benevolent existence beyond the screen door. He knew of it. He felt it. It was not ancient wisdom, but a human intuition that recalled something important: that emotion was inescapable, even by a God. Even such a creature must have desires, needs. Unless it was incapable of them.

His relationship with this entity grew. It grew on him like a great set of scars that twisted him and blackened his heart like how his father's once was, back in those ill and dreaded days that he remembered so clearly. Shahnz. Father. An evil man, a wicked creature. So full of lust and need that even Kleine's variation of the Almighty could not compete. He was a betrayer, a monster, a wicked servant of sin. There was no one that could surpass him in those areas. Except, of course, a child from his own body. Kleine inherited the sins of his father, indeed. His mother too, the whore that whipped herself with her own zeal until she crippled her ability to reason. In the union of the two, an ultimate blackness was created, and one that would come to consume him.

Kleine, why?

They both asked the same question. Both of them knew the answer and yet they asked. Perhaps it was a desperate plead to God to help them see why their own son would betray them like that. Perhaps it was that a dying mind could not articulate. Either way he gave the same answer. Because I can. Because I want to. Was that not the only reason he needed? It was God's reason. His ultimate rolemodel followed no rules, and so neither would he. He was not the slave of such a creature, just the spawn of it.

The Dancing Plains, that was where he took his father's life. That creature slithered and screamed as his skin was ripped from his flesh. He was a Divine Beast, a creature of great prestige. A man who would live for all time if his life had not been stripped away. More, an Uchiha. A strange one at that, but powerful. He had murdered his own best friend for a new pair of eyes. Perhaps he did not realize, however, that all power was a curse as well as a gift. In his hubris he did not see that the one closest to him was the only one who would ever manage to destroy him.

He remembered spreading the man's corpse across this field. Yes, it was so dark but he could see the color perfectly; red, brown, a burgundy. It was a mixture of the organs, the flesh, the blood. He desired to see that color again.

Other Info

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Great diversity in combat
            Weakness: Lack of actual abilities
              ↬ Kleine is afraid of death, despite what he may say on the matter. He does not want to die, and would do anything to prevent it.

Class: Lydians Specialization
            Bloodline: Lydians [BL Head]

Dragons:
            1. Primary: Necromonger

↬ Bloodline Head; Learned

Implant: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan [Hades/Armand variant]

Henir: 500
            Speed Rank: 11
            Strength Rank: 7

Missions Complete:
              S - 0
              A - 0
              B - 0
              C - 0
              D - 0
              E - 0

Opponents Killed in Real Battle: Hades Uchiha
            Players Beat in SFA Battles: Jai, Hadou

XXXX ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
              ↬ Number of jutsu learned
              ↬ Number to be learned - ∞

Ninjutsu
              Universal

a c a d e m y
              All universal learned

g e n i n
              All universal learned

c h u u n i n
              All universal learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

The Shadow Demons

a c a d e m y
                  All Lydians learned

g e n i n
                  All Lydians Affair learned

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Sharingan

p a s s i v e
                  Kaisou
                  Shousou

s a n n i n
                  Kagutsuchi

Genjutsu

Base

a c a d e m y
                g e n i n
                  Kai (Release)

c h u u n i n
                j o u n i n
                s a n n i n

Other Info

Physical Styles.: Elegance, Phantom Mirage, Eternal Style of the Broken Sword, Mirror Image

Mangekyou or Eternal: Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
                RPC Name: Shinsei Karnata
                RPC Rank: Densetsu

The King

Ability - Hades:"Kaisou" - The ability of this Mangekyō Sharingan differs from its brethern. The occular prowess transforms the Sharingan into a ripple effect as the tomoes split into equal fitting, while adding three above it. This Mangekyō power steps into the boundaries of an equal domain of reality, while it seems as it is bending time - space it is acheiving a stepping stone for the words of "Equivalent Exchange." This means that something cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value, something must be lost or in this case "replaced". In the focal point of the host of the Mangekyō Sharingan, the Uchiha can focus on a object that is seen, or will be seen, and can voluntarily take its place. The object that is switched is moved to the position of the host, while the user is moved into the position of the object. This occurs by focusing into a creation - object into a certain distance that the Mangekyō Sharingan can view, and by pinpointing its direct location can the user forcefully remove both theirself and object into switching places. Nothing is created nor destroyed.

Ability - Armand:"Shousou" - This ability begins with the Eternal Mangekyo spinning rapidly, and with only the desire to use the technique, it is cast. It is the inverse of Kaisou, allowing the mangekyo user to redirect all damage onto their physical body into whichever object they designated, rather than teleporting to it. While this is active, attacking their body really only seems like slipping through them pointlessly. The object they designated simply takes all of the damage even if it is apparently 'destroyed'; if the damage continues, it will perhaps be pummeled into the molecular level, but it does not relent in exchanging its fortitude for the user's.

Restraints:
                • This ability can only be used once in a post, with a two post cooldown. You can only use one of the two abilities during the post.
                • This cannot be used on: Humans or RPCs in general, summonings, pets, techniques - jutsu, worn clothing, and custom weapons [ That are not created from the host of this ability ].
                • Cannot use this ability on larger objects than the Uchiha

How to Unlock:
                - Driven by the intense mental stimulation/anguish and fear by Hysteria's presence in his life. This feeling is so compelling to Kleine that it's similar in magnitude enough to watching a best friend die that it unlocked his mangekyo. Then, he fused Hades' with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:29 am
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                          XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Yami
                          Nickname: Kyūseishu

Ethnicity: African american, Japanese
                          Height: 6,0
                          Weight: 190
                          Personality: Funny, Hot headed, Outspoken.

Sexuality: Hetero
                          Family: ((Adopted)) Technically testial, Kurai, Alexandra, Namito, and mom.

Theme Song: Roaring tides
                          Nindo: The greatest source of anger....is loosing someone
                          Background Info: Growing up, yami suffered many losses. He lost his adopted brother Testial, murdered by a kumo ninja, he lost his father Kurai, murdered by his fellow kusa ninja with no retribution, His own Kage attempted to force him to drop his grudge against, With extreme hate against his own village, he still would protect it. He is now a kiri ninja after the....village migration.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: People who dont sexual urges
                          Weakness: People who do fight urges
                            ↬ Fears
                          Losing everyone again
                          Village: Sound
                          Class: Assassin
                          Bloodline: Black widow/Samara
                            ↬ Stage

↬ Implants? (delete if no)

Clan
                            ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Demon: 8 Tailed Gyuki

Chakra Points:
                          Missions Complete:
                            S -
                            A - 5
                            B - 20
                            C - 11
                            D - 19
                            E - 14

Opponents Defeated: N/a
                          Battle Theme: Sign-flow

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                                SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                            ↬ Number learned
                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                            Raiton

a c a d e m y
                            • Mastered all

g e n i n
                            • Mastered all

c h u u n i n
                            • Mastered Half

j o u n i n
                            • Mastered all

s a n n i n +
                            • Mastered all

Sand

a c a d e m y
                          Mastered all
                          g e n i n
                          Mastered most
                          c h u u n i n
                          Mastered most
                          j o u n i n
                          mastered all
                          s a n n i n
                          Mastered all
                            Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          The Gate of Opening
                          c h u u n i n
                          The Gate of Healing
                          The Gate of Life
                          The Gate of Pain
                          The Gate of Limit
                          The Gate of View
                          j o u n i n
                          The Gate of Wonder
                          The Gate of Death
                          s a n n i n
                          Genjutsu
                            Element 1

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          c h u u n i n
                          j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n
                            Element 2

a c a d e m y
                          g e n i n
                          c h u u n i n
                          j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                            WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: Drunken boxing, Muay thai
                            ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:38 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Raphael Sengoku Oda
      Nicknames: "The Arch Angel"
      Birth date: 4/15
      Sexuality: Heterosexual

Culture: Western
      Religion: Buddhism

Birth Country: Wind Country
      Country of Residence: Kaze no Kuni
      Position: Shinobi
      Social Class: Upper-Wealthy

Race: Korean/Japanese/North African
      Alignment: Chaotic good
      XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality: Ambitious, Selfless, Sinless

Take on warfare: It's not needed, but it's what the world wants
      Loyalty to Village- Very Loyal
      Theme song: Johnny Cash - Hurt
      Height: 6,1
      Weight: 176
      Build: Athletic/Fit
      Hair Color: White
      Eye Color: Blue
      Complexion: Clear, Smooth

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships: Gabriel Sengoku Oda = Twin Brother
      Mayu Sengoku = Biological Mother
      Akuma Oda = Biological Father
      Kyon Sengoku = Father Who Raised Me

XXXXL I K E S
      City: Sunagakure
      Culture: Northern

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: Konohagakure

No story yet

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Taijutsu
      Daiten:150
      Elements: None

Bloodline: Abyssal Ones

Speed: 10
      Strength: 11

xxxSKILLS

Universal

BL - Psycho

Taijutsu style

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:35 pm
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Armand Tikoshi II
                          Nickname:
                          Ethnicity: 7/8 Caucasian 1/8th Asian
                          Height: 6'
                          Weight: 160 lbs
                          Personality: Energetic, Carefree, Flighty

Sexuality: Hetero
                          Family: [REDACTED]

Theme Song: HANS ZIMMER AWAAAAAAAY
                          Nindo: "Everything comes full circle."
                          Background Info: A long time ago, there was a young Rain genin known as Armand Tikoshi. Lots of things happened to him. Important things. He became a key political figure many times, being struck down and rising again. Armand passed through life and death many times before giving up and flying away to far off lands with an airship. It was in these lands, that he required a new body to keep on living. He transferred into a newer, younger body, with untapped potential. However the transfer was not seamless. Memory holes galore and personality quirks seemed to merge with Armand's own, essentially creating a brand new person. Little of the old Armand is actually left in tact. He'd wake up in Cloud, simply having a few ideas to go off with a massive case of incurable amnesia. Thus, the starting abilities of this body were known beforehand and trained from an unknown source by the original holder.

----------------------

And once again, Armand was stricken down. Despite this...unfortunate reality, the universe seems to want to keep him alive. With what could be considered a reincarnation...or...maybe something more dire, Armand has woken up again, yet with more gaps of memory from his new life. His brief life of Mist has been forgotten, as was his cause of death. Not to mention his body being a bit...scrambled up. He only remembers his name because of the business cards he found on himself which...for some reason advertise him as a CEO of many industries.

Other Info Has little goals in general, likes to wander and do whatever seems "fun". Though fun is perceived in a warped sense.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Durable body
                          Weakness: Reckless and does not like to be strategic when it isn't entertaining to him
                            ↬ Fears

Village: Sound
                          Bloodline: Kaguya
                            ↬ Stage 1

Clan
                        ↬ Jyuugo

Chakra Points: 150 (+10 regen a post)

Missions Complete:
                        S - 0
                        A - 0
                        B - 0
                        C - 0
                        D - 0
                        E - 0

Quote:
                            Unable to Summon

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ 12
                        ↬ 50

Ninjutsu
                      ((Basic 3, wall-walking, water-walking))
                        Doton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation)
                        • Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)

c h u u n i n
                        • Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body Replacement)

j o u n i n
                        • Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
                        • Doton: Sekkai Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique)
                        • Yougan Eisha no Jutsu (Lava Swimmer Technique)

s a n n i n
                        • Yama Souken (Mountain Creation)
                        • Yougan Tsunami no Jutsu (Lava Tsunami Technique)

Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      Shinku (Vacuum)
                      Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
                      Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
                      j o u n i n
                      Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
                      Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
                      Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)

s a n n i n
                      Kuchiyose: Kyoukan Fuusha (Summoning: Giant Windmill)

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      Gate of Opening
                      c h u u n i n
                      Gate of Healing
                      Gate of Life
                      Gate of Pain
                      Gate of Limit
                      Gate of View
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Mist Stance Mastery
                      BL/Clan
                        Kaguya

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
                      c h u u n i n
                      Dance of the Clematis: Flower
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Dance of the Young Ferns
                        Jyuugo

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      Transformation: Fist
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Transformation: Greater Chakra Cannon
                      Transformation: Berserk Mode

Sharingan Implant
                      Stage: Mangekyou
                      Jutsu:
                      Amaterasu - S
                      Objectivist on Fire - S

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Name of weapon: Cloak of the Spirit
                      Your Rank: Chuunin
                      Who owns the weapon: Armand Tikoshi II
                      Where it was found/Who made it: Commissioned by Armand through an unnamed shinobi R&D corporation
                      Users Class: Taijutsu
                      The Range of the weapon: 0m -
                      Armor
                      Weakness: Permanent -1 Speed and -10% Chakra on Wear
                      Description: A simple concept, the Cloak of the Spirit (though many simply call it "The Cloak") takes the form of a simple and flexible matte black harness around the chest, with the main channeling device affixed in the center of the user's chest. While attached, it drills into the user's chakra network, stealing away their mobility and chakra. However, it is able to create a constantly reverberating and form-fitting shell of chakra around the user. It is permeable, and won't stop anything, but will always reduce any incoming attacks by one rank in power. As long as it is equipped, it will continue to function and sap the user for this benefit. It can be removed from the user of their own will in battle, but not re-inserted during that same battle. Works only on A-Rank damage and above.
                      Rp Sample:

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
      • Member 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:44 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Kasumo Ren Hoshigaki
      Nicknames: Kassy | Frozen Flower | Tiger Shark
      Birth date: 07-15
      Sexuality: Pansexual

Culture: Kirigakure
      Religion: None

Birth Country: Kirigakure
      Country of Residence: Hidden Sound Village - Otogakure
      Social Class: Upper

Race: Sharkwomen
      Alignment: Neutral Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality:

Kasumo is a very deep, intense person, there is always more then meets the eye. She present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Kasumo has a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if she asks questions, trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. She always want to know why, where and any other possible detail she can possibly know. Kasumo is very weary of the games that other people try to play. Kasumo tends to dominate and control anyone that lets her, or anyone that she finds weak. The person that Kasumo respects and holds close to her is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, Kasumo has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to her. She is known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because she needs control for this makes her feel safe.

Take on warfare: War is the natural order. As long as their is something to gain there will never be peace.
      Loyalty to Village- Depends.
      Theme song: Bad Intentions | Champagne | Battle
      Height: 5'4"
      Weight: 115 LBS
      Build: Slim, Athletic and Toned.
      Hair Color: Cornflower blue
      Eye Color: Aquamarine
      Complexion: Fair and Flawless.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships:
      XXXX
      City:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: ---

Kasumo was raised within the Hoshigaki Clan in Kiri. She was a somewhat normal child. As normal as you can get being half shark. She lived with her father due to her mother dying during child birth, she however was part of the Hyoton Bloodline which she pasted onto Kasumo. This mixture of blood left Kasumo looking less shark like then her cousins. The girl appeared more human then any of them. This did leave some openings for them to tease her as kids do. Telling Kasumo she wasn't a true Hoshigaki and she would never be one of them. Kids can be so mean but to their surprise Kasumo turned out to be even more powerful then her cousins due to her mixed blood soon leaving them with little to no room to talk ill of her but it was at this point she didn't even care that she was better then them. Didn't care to rub it in their face or gloat but had become so closed off from them she simply didn't even speak. What was the point. They just hated her even more now but this detachment from her family caused her to want a connection with others. Wanting connections with other more then most.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Weapon Master
      Chakra: 295/295
      Elements: Water and Wind
      Sub-Element(s): Ice and Snow

Implant: Three Tomoe Sharingan

Bloodline: Hyoton: Stage 2
      Clan: Hoshigaki

Speed: 10(+2/-2) (+12 in water/ snow)
      Strength: 8(+2/-2)

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Weapon

Hysteria - Custom

Water

Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique) - E
              Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation) - E

Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) - D

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation) - C
              Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill) - C
              Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique) - C
              Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique) - C

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique) - B
              Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique) - B
              Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier) - B
              Suiton: Nenshou Ame (Water Release: Burning Rain) - B

Wind

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation) - E
              Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) - E
              Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) - E

Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding) - C
              Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique) - C

Bloodline

Reido [Freezing Point] E
              Ice Manipulation: Barrier E-S
              Reinigiri [Zero Grip] E

Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique] D
              Shikki Kansei No Jutsu [Moisture Trap Technique] D
              Retsu Kaze No Jutsu [Cold Breeze Technique] D
              Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique] D
              Koorikoku [Ice Carving] D

Hyouga Kassha No Jutsu [Glacier Block Technique] C
              Hyougatama [Ice Sphere] C
              Hyougai no Jutsu (Frozen Armor) C
              Koori Tsubame No Jutsu [Ice Swallow Technique] C
              Hisame [Hail] C
              Akakoori [Red Ice] C

Hyougakage [Glacier Shadow] A
              Hyouga Boufuu No Jutsu [Glacier Storm] A
              Kaizen Hyougai No Jutsu [Improved Glacier Armor] A
              Touketsu Ijin [Frozen Devil] A
              Hyougadangan [Glacier Shot] A
              Makyou Hyoushou (Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors) A
              [Freezing Wind] A

Hyoton: Stage 2
              Wind Tomoe
              Water Tomoe
              Ice Tomoe
              Cold Front - A

Clan

Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique - D

Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave Technique - C
              ]Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks Technique - C

Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave Technique - B
              Water Release: Great Shark Bullet Technique- B

Style Elegance

Stage 1 - The Clumsy

Stage 2 - The Budding

Stage 3 - The Colliding

Stage 4 - The Elegant

Stage 5 - The Deceiver

Style Slave Driver

Stage 1 - The Defiant

Stage 2 - The Rebellious

Stage 3 - The Obedient

Stage 4 - The Lifeless

Stage 5 - The Husk

Style The Infinite One Sword Style (Mugen Ittōryū)

Stage 1: The Body Training

Stage 2: The Movement Training

Stage 3: The Sword Training

Stage 4: The Double Sword style

Stage 5: The Summoning

Stage 6: The Skewering

Stage 7: The Massacre

Stage Eight: Hell's Ascension

Style- Taijutsu Mist Stance Style

Stage 1 - Close Call

Stage 2 - Keeping Peace

Stage 3 - Kick Starting

Stage 4 - Moving Forward

Stage 5 - Getting Ahead

Stage 6 - Final Stretch

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:23 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX 01. вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Lars Alexandersson
                          Nickname: Abyssal One #2, Lars, Lars the Vicious

Ethnicity: 25% Caucasian | 25% German | 50% Japanese
                          Height: 6' 10"
                          Weight: 198 lbs.
                          Personality: Lars is a wild yet free spirit, he doesn't look for perfection in the rarest form, but the lump of coal that can reveal a beautiful diamond underneath. Lars can also reveal a kind and generous personality towards those he deems "worthy". This shinobi views people by potential and power, a person who throws their strength around isn't strong but weak in the mind. A man who is wise, patient, and resilient against all odds is strong and has potential in Lars' eyes.

Family: He has a younger brother, a mother, and a father. His younger brother is Ramei Hanz Alexandersson, his father is Goh Shimura Alexandersson, and his mother is Elsbeth Heins Alexandersson.

Theme Song: United We Stand
                          Nindo: "We both looked into the abyss and when it looked back, you blinked."
                          Background Info: Lars was born under Goh Alexandersson and Elsbeth Heiland, with his younger brother arriving 3 years after him on the same date, June 30th. Goh was a hired contractor, a hired assassin for Kusagkure to take undercover missions while Elsbeth stayed behind and took care of the kids. As they grew, they were taught about ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu from the Academy and were considered to be excelled students within the class. Upon graduating the Ninja Academy at age 11 with his brother, the two entered the Chuunin Exams in separate teams. Lars was apart of Squad 11 and his younger brother was placed in Squad 7. Throughout the Chuunin Exams, they were neck and neck aiming to becoming stronger than the other sibling and become a Chuunin as a mantle for when they came home. By the end of the exams, the two brothers were pit against each other in the finals and due to an attack in Kusa, his brother was murdered by enemy shinobi. His brother was torn apart by rushing winds of S-rank strength, this was caused by the Summoning Windmill technique. Lars returned home as a Chuunin, but at the cost of losing his younger brother from the attack. Elsbeth was distraught and Goh was still out on a mission of great importance and espionage, leaving Lars and Elsbeth alone in their home. Throughout Lars' Chuunin years, he was a loner, never finding friends or true love to be his forte. He went through the motions and proceeded with missions and training Genin. Lars taught a full class of Genin who soon after became the future Chuunin Homeland Defense Division in Kusa. From creating a formidable Defense Division for the Kusa gates, he had been moved up to the Jounin position which was an odd blur throughout. Lars was Jounin for multiple years and defended the homeland under the name of the Kusakage, earning the rank of Sannin. He is currently 21 and noticed that for the past 5 birthdays, he hadn't aged a bit. Upon becoming a Sannin, Lars was sent on a SS-rank mission to eliminate the oncoming army that was heading to invade Kusagakure, which he completed easily. Upon strolling throughout the bodies of the warzone, he noticed a familiar body, it was his father Goh. Goh had been re-educated and forced to join the opposing forces under a different banner.

Other Info: He likes to read and listen to music, usually jazz. Lars has a knack for Kendo but also enjoys fighting hand-to-hand. He dislikes milk and cardboard boxes (a wink to veteran NURds), along with most vegetables.

XXXXXXX 02. иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: His taijutsu, great speed and strength, abyssal one abilities
                          Weakness: No true ninjutsu
                            ↬ Fears

Village: Kusagakure Rogue (Resides in Otogakure)
                          Bloodline: The Abyssal One
                            ↬ Stage
                          N/A
                          Demon: N/A

Daiten: 350

Missions Complete:
                            S - 12
                            A - 15
                            B - 29
                            C - 30
                            D - 20
                            E - 20

Opponents Defeated: Many
                          Battle Theme: Laurence

XXXXXXX 03. тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
                                The Bats of Hysteria's Garden

Jutsu List:
                            ↬ A vast amount
                            ↬ He's got enough, I'm sure

Ninjutsu
                            Universal

Wall, Water, Air Walking. Clone, Substitution, and Transformation.

The Abyssal One

All

Taijutsu

Techniques of the Styles
                          All 8 Gates
                          All universal taijutsu techniques

Genjutsu
                            Universal

Other Info: Lars is a long-range fighter, he can handle mid-range but does poorly in close-range. He enjoys Kendo and Hand-to-Hand fighting, but around his years as a Chuunin, he changed that.

Quote:

Style:
                          ELEGANCE | COMPLETE; PHANTOM MIRAGE | COMPLETE
                          MIRROR IMAGE TAIJUTSU | COMPLETE; STONE BODY TAIJUTSU | COMPLETE; SHUURAI TEKKEN DO | COMPLETE; MIST STANCE STYLE | COMPLETE; BOXING | COMPLETE

User Image

EQUILIBRIUM

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
                              X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo

Awakened Abilities:

#1 - Encore | 30 Points
                  Lars allows a specific scene to take place and records it with his eyes, the exact movements, the touch, the feel, the setting of everything, almost as if he's recording a short video. Once he records the moment, he must perform three signs twice, they must be done the exact same way, and the target must view/hear/feel this both times for the technique to work. When caught in the genjutsu, it enacts the scene with perfect detail, almost as if time was caught in repeat. All of the target's senses are affected as their pulled into the repeating scene within their mind. The scene goes on and on in constant repeat until the target realizes they are in a genjutsu. The scene flows smoothly from beginning to end, resembling deja vu.

#2 - Craft | Passive
                  Lars can mold his flesh into weaponry like claws or a short sword for battle, this weaponry can have specific pieces shifted for better effects (i.e. sudden jagged edge to a blade, extended blade or pole length, whip gains thorns). D would be something around a knife or a shank, something S-rank would be a claymore or a huge club. Only one item can be made at a time, if destroyed, more flesh can be expelled to create another weapon but only after two posts of cooldown.

#3 - Crawl | 30 Points
                  Lars lowers himself and stalks around his prey ready to pounce, within this stance, everything around him has slowed down so he can provide better reaction. Everything moves regularly outside of a 40 foot radius, but within, only to the senses does everything slow down for Lars. You'd believe that this would be a bad thing, but this helps him assess the situation more clearly and react accordingly, most of the time with a plausible counterstrike. This stance can only be taken twice during any battle situation. Once out of the position, the slowed down effect ends and Lars must release the same amount of chakra to do it again.

#4 - Bolt | 20 Points
                  Lars lowers himself and then bullets towards the enemy with the speed of a jet, coming at high speeds BUT he is able to shift his body to alter his own trajectory and movement while airborne, the only thing that cannot be changed is his release into the air and his return to the ground (ie a sword is coming down on him to cleave him in half, he can shift his body to the side upon nearing the opponent).

#5 - Punish | 20 Points
                  Lars bleeds onto the battlefield, his blood becomes dangerous territory, acidic for anyone who makes physical contact with it. This blood can also be used to trap or trick an opponent. This blood rises up and forms a wall, upon contact with his natural energy. Those who touch the blood will need a Jounin-rank medic to save the afflicted area or amputate it immediately.

#6 - Hello and Goodbye | 20 Points
                  Lars bites his tongue and fires his acidic blood out towards the opponent as a sharp thin tendril. The blood eats and tears away at the flesh and bone immediately upon physical contact and shoots out at a high speed.

#7 - Hysteria's Dance | Initial Cost of 15 Points
                  Lars moves with intense grace and elegance, throughout the battlefield, he can glide and hover at the cost of no chakra. His movements are deemed unpredictable and even those will excellent perception will have a difficult time reading his movements.

#8 - I Know You | 20 Points Per Post
                  Lars can make his shadow take the place of receiving an attack, taking all of the damage that post. The real Lars shifts with the shadow near instantaneously and hides within the reverse world, a realm deemed to be the polar opposite of our own. While within this realm, Lars cannot fight and neither can his shadow, all it can do is take and absorb attacks. Every post that the shadow remains in the regular realm, Lars must expel the same amount of chakra. This technique can only be used three times during any battle situation and if Lars is unable to expend the chakra to keep the shadow in the regular world, Lars will be ripped out of the reverse world by force and switched out with his shadow.

Awakened Power:
                  [Elizabeth/Maribeth]
                  [Maribeth] Any leftover allocated points towards stats can be used to increase the rank of stages in taijutsu styles as well as techniques (with the cap being only two point rank increase), making small D-ranked stages become vicious B-ranked stages. This hereby increases the ability power of each style and its stages.

[Elizabeth] Lars can open up his pores and release blood from every open hole to cover himself in it. While covered in blood, it works like a second skin and can be manipulated by will alone. The blood skin can be regenerated if washed away, but only when away from water entirely. Lars' blood is highly corrosive, touching his body while he wears the blood skin would shred the flesh and damage the bone. When the blood is red, its highly corrosive upon contact and holds S-rank in strength. Its passive as long as its for regular, non-chakra-based physical attacks. It costs chakra dependent upon the rank of physical-chakra-based attack that you'd like to defend against.

Abyssal Power:
                  [Hysteria/Saemus]
                  [ Hysteria ] provides Lars with the ultimate eyes, being able to sense energy to the point of absolute pinpoint precision and realize genjutsu at a near instant, using Daiten to pierce through the altered senses, cancelling it out accordingly as well. Ashura is Lars' left eye, releasing a bright blue hue that can perceive attacks coming seconds before the technique occurs (i.e. can sense the mass of chakra preparing for the fireball technique and react accordingly). The eye does not need to be open to use this power but it does need to be in Lars' head to use it. Natural senjutsu chakra runs throughout the entire body, through eyes and along the limbs for Ashura and Indra.

[ Saemus ] provides Lars with the best reaction time, his muscle reflexes attuned to answer the incoming messages from Ashura at an instant, almost as if his body runs on autopilot, acting on true instinct. His stance becomes primal and movements become wild and unpredictable, even to the sight of the highest tier of doujutsu. This turns his right eye red but attributes his body more than his vision.

Combat Niche: It solely works on offense but can also defend himself accordingly.

Daiten: 350
                  Speed: 17
                  Strength: 16

User Image

RESOLUTION

XXXXA W A K E N I N G
                  Level of Awakening: The Abyssal Soul
                  Awakened Form:
                  Lars' awakened form has evolved after going hungry for multiple months, only to devour human flesh again. From the length of time he went hungry, his entire body aimed to mold and reshape itself to become a deadly weapon from the inside and out. His previous form was a chrysalis, but now he has fully bloomed into a deadly force. His form is more humanoid than the others, except for his legs.

Invulnerable Areas: Neck, Left Arm, Right Arm, Tail
                  Appendage #1: Left Arm
                  Lars' left arm forges a big round shield with a jagged edge encircling it. This shield can moved near instantly to the destination of one incoming attack and block according. This shield's jagged edge can also tear and rip through flesh and bone with ease, getting hit with this shield is like taking a bullet train head on at a subway station.

Appendage #2: Right Arm
                  Lars' right arm can forge large long javelins from the shoulder blade in infinite quantity. These javelins move at the same speed as the user when thrown and can be molded and altered like any kekkei tota innervate technique, giving the javelin a jagged edge, a longer reach, larger size. This javelin will follow the opponent until it is stopped by a technique or it hits its target. The javelin can also have a drilling/piercing effect that can damage most alloy as well as leave big gaping holes in bodies.

e can also forge is entire arm to become a large javelin, once shifted, he can lunge forward with an additional two points added to his speed for the lunge alone. This lunge is quick and aiming to drill a hole through the opponent. The javelin itself can be shifted into a drill-like shape, have a jagged edge, and the end can be extended for longer reach when lunging. If this part of the arm is chosen, then the other part cannot be used until after the two post cooldown.

Appendage #3: Tail
                  Lars' receives a tail to defend himself as well as his left arm shield, this tail moves like a sentient being and defends and attacks for Lars when enemies are at close range. Its strong enough to grab and tear of limbs and is hard enough to break bones and damage organs.

Appendage #4: Legs
                  Lars' legs can shift to become more beast like, when shifted, the sannin moves at improbable speeds, being seen as a distorted flicker when he moves to those with doujutsu, those without doujutsu will only see a blur come and go, only while his legs are shifted. His kicks are like receiving kicks from a full grown horse at full power, being stomped on would be like receiving an elephant's stomp on your head. Lars's legs also have traction at the very heel, allowing for him to increase and halt his speed on the drop of a dime, going to 100 mph and then stopping to zero in a matter of seconds (as a form of exaggeration.)

Appendage #5: Lower Back
                  His lower back can sprout medium-sized wings that extend to 6 feet. The wings flap at intense speeds, becoming a blur and causing the air around him to grow intense. Those who attack him from behind can be diced to bits by the fast wings or stabbed right through if they're too close in before the wings sprout.

Appendage #6: Neck
                  Lars' neck is hard, hard and strong, tearing it off/out is impossible, cutting it off is impossible, only through absolute obliteration can the neck be destroyed. It dismantles the very molecules of anything that touches his neck while awakened. The neck is invulnerable

Appendage #7: Gills
                  Lars no longer needs his eyes or hearing when hes awakened, on his neck, he has gills that sense chakra and breath it in. Once inhaled, his mind works like a super computer to differentiate whose chakra is whose and determine who is friend or foe, as well as determine if an attack is being formed, whose doing the attack, which direction is it being launched at, etc. This chakra sensing ability works on everyone, whether friend or foe and even when blinded or has gone deaf, loses touch, taste, and smell, this appendage still exists and works like a charm. If the chakra is foul, supposedly has an odd smell, or is too small, then when inhaled, it gets separated and defined. Energy (as defined in the abyssal one passive) also counts as well. His gills work in the open air as well as in the water.

Appendage #8: Ears
                  Lars ears are shut, mostly sealed to his head, he can hear accordingly and differentiate sound, pitch, tone, etc. So any form of sound genjutsu is nulled when it hits his ears, it can tear apart the vocals, eliminate the sound of instruments, and even take the bullshit out of enhanced-voice alone. As an added bonus, loud noises that are meant to deafen him or disorientate him are deafened to the point where its like a small whisper rather than huge screech. Despite his super-enhanced abyssal hearing, normal conversations are heard loud and clear. Basically super selective hearing.

User Image

NOXXESCAPE

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Swap Meet 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Divorced 100
      PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:15 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Nikola Raskoph
      Nicknames: Nik
      Birth date: July 20th
      Sexuality: Heteroflexable

Culture: Northern
      Religion: Nothing specific

Birth Country: Water Country
      Country of Residence: Wind Country
      Position: A Lydian
      Social Class: High

Race: German/Russian
      Alignment: Sunagakure

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality:

She was crafted knowing her role in this world. She was born, created, to show the might of her unparalleled heroism. Bold, energetic, adventurous — but also, kind. The type of kindness only mirrored in a child. Kindness that is only read about in legends. She is the apex amongst men. Without a flinch, she walks tall through the wreckage below her feet. With the heart of a lion, and a mind filled with unwavering knowledge. Tip-toeing through mountains of dragons, running brazenly through valleys of ghouls — she is the hero of this story. And do not soon forget it. But remember, all heroes have their flaws. Her's are noticeable to everyone but her, the insanity and mental issues are omniscient.

Take on warfare: Never again.
      Loyalty to Village- Would die before leaving Suna.
      Theme song: Hozier
      Height: 124 lb
      Weight: 5'11
      Build: Thin
      Hair Color: Brown
      Eye Color: Brown
      Complexion: Stunning

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships:
      XXXXL I K E S
      City: Sunspore City
      Culture: Suna

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: Kiri No Ichi

There were several floral designs that strutted across the walls, painted by a single person that her mother paid in royalties along several years. It was definitely a painting, a creation on each wall as if they were their own canvas. Nikola had a habit of running her fingers along the ceases of the strokes, however she got yelled at frequently because of it. Her mom would become shrill and told her to stop touching the walls, that it would ruin the hard work the artist put into it. That actually meant that it was ruining her money. Her mother was a high born young lady, always scurrying around with art and fashion. Her father was hard and cold, a General in the Northern Army. He was a Lydian, and that honor was above no else. Nikola was supposed to be Nikolai, she was supposed to be his heir to that position. He even had hopes that one day his son would be the leader of the army. But then he turned out to be a she, and the disappointment was obvious. He never treated his daughter with any affection, and her mother was distant as well. Usually this is the part where the young girl begins to feel distaste towards her parents, but instead she consistent. She felt that they were different people, and reacted to things differently. She kept that positivity, and she tried her hardest to get the attention she knew she deserved. When she finally got it, she was happy. She spent eight years fighting for her fathers approval, and finally it paid off. The day was murky, and snow fell from the sky in a constant barrage of flakes. Her father was outside surveying the view when she noticed him. He stood tall and his hands folded neatly in his pocket. They always said that Lydians had the blondest of hair, but she also ended up getting black hair from her mother. Her father had blue eyes, yellow locks and facial hair to a certain extent. He noticed her before she even walked to tug on his coat. "Women... Can fight too." He said it as if he had just realized it himself, and his eyes turned to look down at his small daughter with tender, for the first time. It had took him years to get over the disappointment, but was it something Nikola did? She wasn't aware of this, and would never find out but... Stalin Raskoph had been watching her for a long time, but something struck him as odd. They way she hadn't given up, or the way she was kind to all. Something he wasn't, quite the opposite. Stalin wanted to see how her compassionate personality would be under pressure. So she begun training, which was hard. She was slower than most in the training regime, barely as strong. She was extremely different, being as she was a pure Lydian. She was way too young to summon a dragon yet, something she had to accept whether she wanted to or not. But the closer she got to that day, the more she trained and the harder she pushed herself. It was unspoken the amount of purity she held... But thats when they attacked. A band of psychotic demons, a rogue branch of the Heilands. They attacked the palace in which they resided in and went for her fathers head. She doesn't know if they got him. She was with her mother at the time, having bonding time as she was taught how to cook and be presentable. They were planning on having royal company the next week, and she was excited to meet the king of the north. Two men found them in the kitchen, covered in flour and laughing uncontrollably- the took it upon themselves to stop the laughter. Seeing Nikola's mothers beauty, they wanted her for themselves. And they took her, in front of her daughter. When they turned to Nikola, who was already breaking inside her mind, they tried but they didn't live long before she finally exploded. Black fire expelled from her mouth and consumed both of the irrelevant pieces of s**t. When she turned to her mother, she... wasn't moving. "Mom-" She begun to shake her tenderly, trying to get her to wake up but... That didn't happen. There was a pulse, but she was reacting in no way. Nik was too young, she was scared. She turned to run when she heard footsteps, but ended up running straight into a trap. They got her. She was afraid of being raped, but she was also afraid of torture. She was almost ten, she couldn't possibly comprehend the amount of pain her body could be put through. That was the night everything changed, and she was kidnapped by rogues.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Lydians
      Henrir: 300

Bloodline: Lydian

Speed: 8
      Strength: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Lydian

Incarna Dracona
              Sorana's Song
              Wing Innervate
              Winds of Change
              The Flail of God
              Salt and Smoke
              Standing Stones
              Wasteland [learning]
              Terraforming [learning]
              Firecracker [learning]
              Karma Field [learning]
              Ashoka [learning]
              Henir Innervate [learning]

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:52 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Hyoga Kosetsu
      Nicknames: Hyo
      Birth date: Dec 24

Culture: Kirigakure
      Religion: None

Birth Country: Kirigakure
      Country of Residence: Otogakure
      Social Class: ( Middle )

Race: African American, Hawaiian, & Japanese
      Alignment:

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality:

(Hyoga is nearly as ruthless as he is gentle, as passionate as he is harsh ,and as sadistic as he is empathetic. He derives a demented form of amusement from the suffering of his enemies, apparently due to his unbearably harsh upbringing, and is lethally addicted to murdering those who he deems evil. Hyoga suffers from some form of bipolarity due to his interchangeable and unstable emotions caused by his bloodlines, both the Hyoton & Sharingon. Hyoga develops two separate personalities due to being exposed to the fire of his Sharingon bloodline & the ice of his Hyoton bloodline, both representing the opposite spectrums of his erratic emotions. These alternate personalities manifest themselves in his interactions & fighting style, as two stances: Jolly Side and Cunning Side. It seems that both of these personalities co-exist in a friendship-like manner — this can be seen in his inner dialogue with himself. Additionally, they will engage in occasional banter or praise each other's moves during battle. Cunning is much more avarice and egotistical than Jolly, but shows signs of protectiveness toward the Jolly side and Hyoga as a whole while being rather sour and aggressive toward other people. Jolly, on the other hand, is much more childish but has the possibility to form bonds with other entities.)

Take on warfare: Though its a waste of time,lives, and energy, sometimes its unavoidable
      Loyalty to Village- Otagakure......for now
      Theme song:
      Height: 6'3
      Weight: 235lbs {all muscle}
      Build: Muscular Tank
      Hair Color: Ivory
      Eye Color: Icy Green
      Complexion: Fair & smooth honey brown skin

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships:
      -none yet
      XXXXL I K E S
      City: Otogakure

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: none

(Were to begin. Hyoga was born in Kirigakure. He was always a happy child, well for awhile he was. At age 10 his mother, a user of the Sharringon bloodline, was beaten to death by his drunk of a father who was of the Hyoton bloodline, after which Hyoga spent the next 4 years under his fathers verbal, mental, and sexual torture, causing him to have extreme trust issues. It was at age 15 had finally had enough and ran away from home, but not before setting the place ablaze, his drunk of a father trapped inside. From age 15 to age 17 he was homeless, doing everything he could to survive. Because of both of his bloodlines he was looked down upon by many of his fellow villagers and was treated like s**t, causing him to flee the village out of fear of persecution. at age 18 he found himself wandering from land to land, never staying long enough to get comfortable. Before his 19th birthday he finally found a home in the Otogakure. Settling in rather well he spent the next 3 years training and physically,mentally, & spiritually perfecting himself. Now his eyes are set on proving that his bloodlines are more than what people believe them to be. )

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Ninjutsu
      Chakra: 250
      Elements: Water, Wind, Fire
      Sub-Element(s): Ice

Bloodline:
      -Hyoton
      -Sharrigon
      Clan:
      -None

Speed: 5
      Strength: 3

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Weapon • Frozen Reaper

1st Element-WATER

Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water) D
              Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique) D
              Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit) D
              Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) D
              Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation) D

Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet) C
              Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) C
              Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)C
              Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab) C
              Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique) C
              Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique) C

Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword) B
              Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation) B
              Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique) B
              Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor) B
              Suiton: Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Water Release: Evil Windmill Water Shuriken) B
              Deido Tama (Mud Ball) B
              Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill) B
              Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique) B
              Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique) B
              Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique) B

2nd Element-WIND

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone) D
              Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation) D
              Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) D
              Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) D

Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge) C
              Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion) C
              Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts) C
              Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds) C
              Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind) C

Fuuton Reppu-Ookami (Wind Style: Gale Wolf) B
              Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) B
              Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) B
              Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) B
              Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo) B
              Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap) B
              Fuuton: Shinkuujin [Wind Release: Vacuum Blade] B
              Fuuton: Shinkuugyoku [Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere] B
              Fuuton: Shinkuuha [Wind Release: Vacuum Wave] B

3rd Element-FIRE

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One) D
              Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique) D
              Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique) D
              Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique) D
              Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique) D

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique) D

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two) C
              Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) C
              Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique) C
              Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique) C
              Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) C
              Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique) C
              Boiling Point C

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three) B
              Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) B
              Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique) B
              Katon: Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique) B
              Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu (Fire Release: Bed of Fire Technique) B
              Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) B
              Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four) B
              Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) B
              Katon: Nenshou Tosshin (Fire Release: Burning Rush) B
              Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique) B
              Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu (Fire Release: Pulse Blast Technique) B
              Katon: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique) B

Bloodline 1- HYOTON

• Reido [Freezing Point] E
              • Ice Manipulation: Barrier E-B
              • Reinigiri [Zero Grip] E
              • Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique] D
              • Shikki Kansei No Jutsu [Moisture Trap Technique] D
              • Retsu Kaze No Jutsu [Cold Breeze Technique] D
              • Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique] D
              • Koorikoku [Ice Carving] D
              • Hyouga Kassha No Jutsu [Glacier Block Technique] C
              • Hyougatama [Ice Sphere] C
              • Hyougai no Jutsu (Frozen Armor) C
              • Koori Tsubame No Jutsu [Ice Swallow Technique] C

• Hisame [Hail] C
              • Akakoori [Red Ice] C
              • Hyougakage [Glacier Shadow] A
              • Hyouga Boufuu No Jutsu [Glacier Storm] A
              • Kaizen Hyougai No Jutsu [Improved Glacier Armor] A
              • Touketsu Ijin [Frozen Devil] A
              • Hyougadangan [Glacier Shot] A
              • Makyou Hyoushou (Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors) A
              • [Freezing Wind] A

Bloodline 2- SHARINGON

Have yet to learn

Styles

Style #1
              •Otogakure Boxing Style
              Stage One: Pugilism
              Stage Two: Clinch
              -Rocket Punch

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Name: Týr Weiss
                          Nickname:

Height: 6'0
                          Weight: 175
                          Personality: Loyal, self-motivated, casual

Family: Nox Weiss, Kendal Weiss, Archimedes Weiss, Nina Weiss

Theme Song: --
                          Nindo: "We can not bow to pressure now. The only way to go is to confront and conquer."
                          Background Info: TBD

Other Info TBD

Strength: CQC
                          Weakness: No Element/Sub-elements.
                          Village: Otogakure
                          Class: Sage
                          Bloodline: Rinnegan
                            ↬ No Implants

Clan
                            ↬ No Clan

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 350

Missions Complete:
                            S -
                            A -
                            B -
                            C -
                            D -
                            E -

Ryo Transactions:
                          Starting Ryo [+5000]
                          Total: 5000

Free Reworking: Niku --> Rinnegan [-0]
                          Total: 5000

Opponents Defeated: --
                          Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Quote:
                                No current summon

Jutsu List:
                            ↬ Number learned
                            ↬ Number to be learned

Bloodline
                            Rinnegan

a c a d e m y [Passives]
                          • A God's Example
                          Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.

• A God's Demonstration
                          A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.

• God's All-knowing - Passive
                          This allows Mitsutada to further his bloodline capabilities to not only create unlimited receiver rods and track them actively, but also allows him to hone in on them and use them as a substitute of sorts, allowing him to hear things around them and see what the rod could essentially see if it had eyes. However, the greater the number of rods he tries to track with all the senses the more his brain will get overloaded and hamper his reactions/concentration, and if it reaches a critical point, he will inevitably pass out from exhaustion. The max number of rods he can utilize at full potential is six rods/rod creations.

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n
                          s a n n i n

Other Info:

Style:
                            ↬ In

↬ Yo

↬ Face

↬ Bech

Hidden Sound Village - Otogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]