Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:50 pm
Guidelines

1. I'm a plot whore. I don't like things that don't have plots. I will spend hours trying to create the perfect plot. If you don't plot... I'm probably not the rp partner for you. That isn't to say I won't do a meet and greet if you have the right sort of soq. I just get bored really fast with meet and greets and no where to go with it.
2. Communication and Contact. Talk to me, I'm almost always around. At least for a little bit everyday. I have various means to get in touch with me so don't be afraid to ask for one of my messengers. That being said, I can't read your mind, so if you have a problem tell me. Even if you don't have a problem, if you have an idea, if you have a spark of inspiration! Just talk to me! XD I'm really an open friendly person.
3. Time, I've found it keeps running out for me. With school, work for the shop, and pressing adult matters I don't get the chance to rp as often as I'd like anymore. So I completely understand if life eats you.
4. I can be the slowest person in the world and I can bet you that it isn't your fault. I'm a busy person but beyond that some days I'm just not feeling it. You might get used to me posting back like really fast. ((I've been told I'm one of the quickest rpers around.)) So if I suddenly drop off for a little bit. Don't freak out. I'll get back around to it or I'll hit you up and let you know whats going on.
5. I'm a sucker for a good romance, especially when it's a slow sweet sort of build. I'm not a fan of instant love, but neither am I just a romance sort of person. I love conflict/resolution. I love character development, and any place I can take my rp that I haven't previously with that character is always interesting to me.

Teepee || Quest Thread

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft] [b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Breedings:[/b] 1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

[b]Plots Proper:[/b]

Do feel free to PM me if it would make you more comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:12 pm
Spotlight

User Image Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Halldora is intense and fiercely loyal, with a temper to match. She’s as untameable as the mountains they live in and twice as loyal. Her devotion to her queen, her sister, is commendable. Her skill in hunting is unparalleled. (In her own mind anyway.) She can often be found standing close guard over her sister queen, or conferring with her high priestess sister. She seems to be an almost perfect balance between the two. She’s just as comfortable with wild humor and boisterous outbursts (though her’s are not nearly as loud.) with her sister Yrsa; as she is capable of enjoying long silences or times of prayer with Saga. Her time spent with her family is truly her favorite time, and though she would lay down her life for any member of the tribe; her sisters are something special to her.

Breedings: 1. Possibly Taken
2. Possibly Taken
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:

This one is mine. - During one of her raids I want her to happen upon a mare, so lovely and fair, she falls head over heels for her. Thus taking her hostage and making her a slave. This will be her thrall, whom she will do her best to treat right and make adore her. Showering her in love, care, gifts, and anything else she can think of to win her favor. (THIS IS THE START OF HER MATE PLOT.) I will be sorta picky about the mare, I want them to click so I'm going to go ahead and start the process of trying to find the right match now. She doesn't have to be edited, she doesn't have to be pawed, but she has to have the right personality!

Do you love me? - A continuation of the above plot. Where she actually finally confronts the mare. It could go either way, either the mare returns the feelings and they work on trying to figure things out. Or she could deny Hall's feelings and it'll become this huge drama plot. I'm not sure which way I would prefer! XD Ideally I would EVENTUALLY like them to fall for each other.

Found someone

To Arms! - I want Halldora to face battles. Lots of them, she's a fighter after all. I want to watch her protect others, so all those that need a butt kicking apply here! <3  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:42 am

Personality: Cassi, is a hardheaded defiant female that doesn't pay attention to her own limits. She is curious about the world, as she has been traveling it since she was young. She is chasing her fathers footsteps, as she wishes to meet him and never has. She is logical like him but she tends to just ignore her 'inner voice'. She doesn't seem to sense danger, or if she does she ignores it. As she seems to posses this natural habit of getting out of trouble she gets into. Perhaps not without a new scar or wound but that is a price well paid she feels.

Pain means little to her, not that it doesn't hurt. Or even that she really enjoys it. Just that she has a firm belief in the 'walk it off' mentality. There is no point in getting up everyday if you are just going to lay down and take it. She believes in giving everyone a fair chance, and getting to know a person before she truly makes a decision. She can be a bit snappish and she does have her moments where she is impossible to deal with but then don't we all? Over all she is loving, and can be caring if given the chance.

Breedings: 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:

Run baby run.
I'm kind of interested in the idea of Cassi meeting a pure/skinwalker. I don't want her death but she could be roughed up. She's never met one and I just think it would be really interesting if it happened. She wouldn't be able to win in a fight against one, not alone so maybe we could have a three way plot with another soq that helps her fend off the walker? I'm not sure yet, I just know I kinda want her to meet a Skinwalker and see how it goes.

Flings
Two of her breedings will be going to Archer. So she has three open because she will be maxed. I don't have a specific order in which they need to go in so if you wanna try soon then that's okay or if you wanna wait that's okay to. White or black ponies would probably be my preferred or kalona, mutant, angeni, unis. Archer's white and Mari's black, so it would be nice to have the base colors similar or breeds similar. HOWEVER that isn't at all required, I'm pretty much open to anything looks wise. Seriously, ANYTHING. The only hing I have is plot, there HAS to be a plot behind it. It doesn't have to be rped I can do background. I do however have an extreme love for rping Cassi so if you wanted to rp that'd be great. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 am

Personality: Arland has proven he is noble, almost knightly. He is a sweet talker though, but it doesn't seem it would go past that. He doesn't appear to be vain, but he is aware of his physical attractiveness. He likes pretty words, and flattery, but he is respectful for the most part. He is strong, well trained in combat, and it's likely that he will be a loyal sort with a protective side. Yet at points he is almost teasingly playful, as if he doesn't take himself all that seriously. He has a serious love of flying and has a tendency to worry, even about strangers, his protective nature is a bit over reaching and it can cause him some trouble. For the most part he seems to just want to make the world a better place and those in it happy.

Breedings: 1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:19 am
User Image
Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Pipara is sweet, perhaps too sweet. She sees the world through rose colored glasses and like to look for the best in people. Sheltered she has a novel notion of love, life, and the world beyond her protective older brother's gaze. Though she has escaped out into the world a few times none were so terrible as to change her notions of it. Her curious naivety of the world is perhaps her biggest downfall. She can't see the forest for the trees in front of her and it is her narrow scope of things that drives her brother up the wall.

Don't be fooled however, Pip despite her extremely docile nature is prone to extreme fight or flight instincts. While she might not be able to openly see danger, when she actually does feel fear she is quite the lady. Her draft horse build makes her quite large and when startled she is aware enough to thrash about. A solid hoof to any part of the body of another is likely to splinter bone. This isn't to say of course that she can't easily be calmed and placated with charming words. She is quick to believe a lie, due to her want to believe others.

2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:

Surrogate

I'd love to see her surrogate for a pair of lovemates. It's something she'd do, she loves to help and if she could give someone a family she'd be over the moon. She'd have to be friends with the pair however or at least I'd like her to be friends with one if not both of them. I wouldn't want to see this pair shun her afterwards, I'd ideally like her to still be a part of their lives. A family friend that would get to come around and see the foals. Pip is my fluffy pony, everything about her plots is pretty much love and fluff. So if we could keep it generally in line with that I'd be appreciative. XD

She's also lovemated to another lady. So I'd ideally like to see some surrogates for them as well. Both she and her female partner will need surrogates so feel free to poke me about either. Since her lovemate is owned by Para. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 am
User Image Orientation: Demisexual

Personality: Mi'a has proven to be a feisty, defiant, hard headed and straightforward mare. She's spoiled, a fighter, and completely loving when it comes to her family. Beyond that she is understanding, and generally caring. She doesn't like seeing others hurt, or suffer, Raven's family not withstanding. I really need to rp her to flesh her out a bit more. XD

Breedings: 1. Yazoo
2. Yazoo
3. Yazoo
4. Yazoo
5. Yazoo

Plots Proper:

Fight! - Battle plots! Yes please! Anywhere that she can get into a scrap and get some seasoning under her belt would be awesome. I really want her to be an adept fighter and the best way to do that is to get into those little scraps. On the flip side of this she isn't completely untrained. So I'd be careful!  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 am
User Image Orientation: Homosexual

Personality:

Oracle is really calm, centered, and cordial. He's polite if a bit awkward about it. His time is predominately spent by himself so there are times when things he says or does come off as strange. He has an alarming lack of self preservation or so it would seem. A bit secretive when it comes to his ability to 'see' things. His visions come in dreams that are hazy at best and can be interpreted to mean anything. He tends to find the connections even when their might not be any, regardless he means well. Oracle is somewhat well known in the surrounding villages and herds around his home; so despite his attempt to keep things a secret they tend to get around anyway. He looks for the best in everyone, has no fear of his ultimate end, and desires physical contact more than air at times. An eternity spent alone and in darkness makes him a bit clingy at times but for the most part he is self sufficient. He desperately needs friends as he's a lover of conversation. The fact that he is blind doesn't seem to really bother him, for the most part anyway, but he hates it when it upsets others.

2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:

I don't have any really. I mean I kinda do but not really. They are all only bits and pieces. I know I'd ideally like something unusual for him. I'm not looking for the typical sort of romance where he's concerned. I'd also like some unusual friends! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 am
User Image Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Personality: Visa is crazed, loony, and all around not all there. She isn't exactly violent, she isn't out to hurt you most of the time. If you spook her though, watch out! she'll bite. For the most part she lives in her own little world, forgetting things five seconds after the fact. She's extremely suspicious of those around her, and used to loathe 'big ones'. She's warmed up to them a little bit since her time spent with her mate. She's still a bit suspicious of them still. Visa has gotten a bit better though, since Kane. He's helped her in more ways than one, including with her mental stability.

Breedings: 1. Kaliq
2. Abasambo
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:

Surrogates!

That's what she's mainly in here for. I'd ideally like to find at least one of her flings that looked similar to Kane. I'd also love to find someone for her that was understanding or has had predisposed knowledge of those with mental illness. Really I'm open to most any plots, as long as at least one of the baskets stays with her and Kane. =3  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 pm
Reserved  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 pm
Reserved  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:18 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 pm
Familiars

All these guys are open for breedings just hit me up!

User Image

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash