Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Ross Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:18 am
xxxT H ExxR O S SxxF A M I L Yxxx
Original Ross family can be found under this link.

User Image

"Spem successus alit."

-Success nourishes hope.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Contessa Serene Ross - Married to Shaw, mother of Persephone, Erissa, Virgil, Jaslyn, Isabella, and Truston, NPC
xxx↪Erissa Thalia Ross - Daughter of Shaw and Contessa, NPC
xxx↪Jaslyn Addyson Ross - Daughter of Shaw and Contessa, NPC
xxxxxx↪Marcia Drage - Daughter of Jaslyn and Jacob Drage, NPC
xxxxxx↪Caden Drage - Son of Jaslyn and Jacob Drage, NPC
xxx↪Virgil Dante Ross - Son of Shaw and Contessa
xxxxxPlayed by Diamond Wales
xxxxxx↪Eitan Ross - Son of Virgil and Phaedra Fawley, NPC
xxx↪Darius Alexander Ross (formerly Silver) - Son of Shaw and Leslie Silver
xxxxxPlayed by Diamond Wales
xxx❤Annabelle Emery Ross (nee Rich) - Daughter of Alexander Rich and Lilith Rich
xxxxxPlayed by Essy ze Ninja
xxxxxx↪Rodrick Perseus Ross - Son of Darius and Annabelle Rich
xxxxxxxxPlayed by Essy ze Ninja
xxxxxx↪Robert Gordon Ross - Son of Darius and Annabelle Rich
xxxxxxxxPlayed by Diamond Wales

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Shaw Ross
      Persephone Ross
      Isabella Ross
      Truston Ross

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 10/20/19

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [3/21/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [10/26/2019]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Virgil [3/21/2017] Darius [3/21/2017] Jaslyn [3/21/2017] Annabelle [3/21/2017] Rodrick Ross 8/29/18 Robert Ross 10/20/19, Eitan [10/26/19]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:20 am
xxxxV I R G I LxxxD A N T ExxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Dante

AGE 39

BIRTHDAY July 23rd, 2008

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 inches, maple and chimera, rigid bent shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Homosexual

FACECLAIM Kiryuu Zero (Anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, Latin, Greek, French

MORE THAN AVERAGE Vampire

xxxxM O R E T H A N A V E R A G E xxxxxxxx
              BITTEN BY Harbinger

CLAN Augurey

DATE TURNED Augurey

AGE AT TURNING 24

POWER Induced Madness

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2026

BEST LESSONS
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Wandless Magic
                  Transfiguration

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Ancient Studies

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Unsure

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ P
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Ancient Studies ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Ancient Studies ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ E

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ PROUD For everything that's happened to him, Dante is still a proud individual. He refuses to let himself be used, and his value in himself is high. Despite this, there are a few things he isn't proud of, one of them being his mental stability. He wishes that he had been more grounded than he was, considering past experiences, but can't change what happened despite his best efforts.
              ◊ BROODING Dante also has a tendency to brood. His life hasn't turned out what he planned for, and he has a tendency to overthink situations as a result. While his mind tries to dwell on dark thoughts, he can be brought out of it by people he cares about.
              ◊ DETERMINED Dante is also determined. Ever since he overcame his mental trauma, he's been working to repair his relationships and work toward becoming better than what he was. He also has a drive to prove himself above all others, and works hard toward this end. He will go to great lengths to ensure that he comes out on top in every situation, though he tends to become disinheartened regarding his situation with Jaslyn.
              ◊ CUNNING Dante still has a cunning mind, despite everything. He can come up with many ideas at once, and has a tendency to ask good questions. He also can think quickly and come up with solutions to problems as they arise.
              ◊ OVERPROTECTIVE Ironically, for all of what happened to him, Dante is extremely protective. He will use any means possible to protect himself and those he cares about, and is often violent when he needs to be. While he does exhibit a remorse at times for these actions, he believes himself justified then the need arises.
              ◊ AMBITIOUS One core thing about Dante that hasn't changed is his ambition. He works and strives to be the best, and actively seeks out opportunities to succeed. While he's encountered setbacks, he is determined to make the best of his situation and come out on top. He just wants to not lose those he cares about in the process.

Proving himself
                  Keeping his secrets
                  Being around people he cares about
                  Making amends

DISLIKES
                  Spicy foods
                  Being outshone by others
                  Being manipulated
                  His instability
                  Megan Steele

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Out-thinking people
                  Observing

STRENGTHS
                  Fire Spells
                  Lying and manipulating

WEAKNESSES
                  Inability to cope with failure well
                  Can't think well when his temper's lost

FEARS
                  Losing his sanity again
                  Losing respect from his sister

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I am the eldest son of a pure-blood family. The only stain to my family's name is my half brother. As such, I would like to follow in father's footsteps to make him proud. My twin sister Jaslyn and I are heading to Hogwarts this year after some protests to mother about letting us go. Unfortunately the half-blood wormed his way into going too. I truthfully didn't think the half muggle child could do magic. Oh well, it matters not what his lot does as long as he's not in the same house as me and my sister.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR My first year of Hogwarts was a joke. Darius Silver, that half-blood of a mutt made it in Slytherin. He managed to get buddy buddy with another half blood who happens to be the captain of the Quidditch team, so he got to play all the games and I got to sit on the sidelines. Oh well, just as well they lost every game. The Mutt could not even hit the ball to save his life. He also ran away with some pure family that pitied the b*****d. They even assaulted my father! It was lucky I was there to stop them from hurting father, but I was blindsided by that dog Darius. I heard that some of that family got killed. Serves the filth right. I hoped my stain of a half brother died with them. That would be a good start to a new school year.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR I'm writing this in the hospital wing, Apparently I'm too much of a hero for my own good. I've got a girl by my side constantly. Let me backtrack a bit. It all started over the summer. My father got arrested for the murder of the family I mentioned last year. Apparently one of them survived and has been wandering the forest. I followed her one night wanting to kill her. But she got attacked, and then the thing attacked me. When I woke up I found out the girl has been by my side all that time. I'll update you later after I get this puppy away from me.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Quick update. I could not get rid of the girl Gracie. In fact I've grown a little fond of her. We started walking together in the forest. She was convinced she was going to defend herself with a new spell she read. I wanted to be there to see the spell and she... Next thing I knew, she was impaled upon a tree. I was out of my mind with worry and called for help from anyone. What came still haunts me. A vampire came to me and offered to save her. I took the offer, and she gets to live, though I can't see her during the day. I hope I did the right thing.
                  I hate that b***h! All of my second year was a mistake! I should have left her to die up in that damn tree. I can't believe I gave my heart to her and with her second life, she turns around and stabs me by having another boyfriend. She played me like a flute and I fell for it. Next year I'll get them back.

◊ FOURTH YEAR Summer, days before I start my fourth year in Hogwarts and I'm spending them with a mad woman. This all started with Gracie again. I tried to write her back to be the bigger man and talk to her again. What a mistake that was. Not only does she not show but I find Darius there in her stead. The brute broke my nose and we got into a fight. Jas got hit by the crossfire and she ended up lifeless on the ground. Next thing I knew I was by her bedside, worried sick for her, wanting to take everything back. Then when she woke up she... She told me she hated me and never wanted to see me again. You'll never know the pain I felt that day. I don't exactly remember where I ran to, but I just had to get as far away as I could. That's where I met her; a lovely but dangerous woman. We spoke, and she knew my pain. She offered to help me. Help me gain power to get back at the ones that hurt me. I just have to do a job for her. That is going to be my goal this year. With this woman I feel a kinship, like a mentor or a mother. But I know she can and would kill me if she felt like it. Am I going mad for trusting this killer more than my own twin?
                  I've acted as a spy for my new mother this year, sending updates of the goings on of her son and her brother who's one of my teacher's. I believe I made her son think I'm his friend. I'm also quitting Divinations, it's a useless class and I disliked the teacher sticking her nose into my business.

◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was... interesting. First, I had followed one of my targets around, and found out he was friends with a filthy halfbreed werewolf. Mother took care of that for me. I also found out that my sister is friends with something perhaps closer to a mudblood than a half-blood. The half-brother of my target. I'm not sure, but I think I might be becoming obsessed...
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year, I now know I'm going insane. Jaslyn barely speaks to me, if at all, and she currently is obsessed with that filthy-blooded b*****d masquerading as a wizard. The mutt is made a prefect, and then is going to be the next captain for Slytherin's quidditch team. Meanwhile, I've been sending my regular reports to a madwoman who has just had another child. I'm not even going to discuss the whole mess that is, because she's just... I'm going crazy, and there's no help, no light at the end of the tunnel for me. What's worse, I think I'm developing a crush on my target, and he even shoved me away. It hurt, deeply, even if it was to try and get help for the psycho my life now revolves around. I need help, I desperately do, and no one's there to catch me as I fall...
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year... maybe I should start during the summer. I decided to seek out my half-brother, Darius, knowing he might be able to tell something was wrong if he wasn't that dense. Turns out that speaking with Whitethorne about luring him into a meeting was a bad idea, however. She used legilimency on me, and somehow that messed with my mind. I went to the meeting, all the while a small portion of my mind was pleading with the other, less rational part to stop, to tell Darius the truth. The mutt didn't notice, and I ended up carving up a part of his face. Did a rather nice job of it too, but missed an eye. More's the pity. Afterward, he fled,and I was left in the clearing alone with a broken nose, courtesy of the mutt. I managed to get back to home well enough, and got patched up. When I returned to Hogwarts however, it seemed as though the voice persisted, and grew louder. I don't know which is worse, my growing madness, or the voice that tries to speak reason.

POST GRADUATION Let's start from the top shall we? From the moment I left Hogwarts to the present. The more rational side of me soon after graduating seemed to be gaining more control, and decided to devise a way to fix the problem. The bloody halfblood mutt didn't try and help. Of course. Meanwhile, I managed to convince Whitethorne to help me get someone that knew the situation to repair my mind. Someone that knew Megan possibly better than I did. Or at least came away from her unscathed. To that end, I kidnapped Drage, one of my targets that Megan had sent me after. Somehow the more rational side of me convinced my less sane part to cooperate in that. In any case, Whitethorne obliviated the location we used to hold Drage from me and we set to work. I was a mess, and spent most of the time I was going though 'therapy' spitting, screaming, and otherwise trying to hex the boy. It wasn't until I had a breakthrough and I finally was able to think clearly that the treatments actually started to work.

After that, I... went on a drinking binge. I didn't know what to do with myself, my regained sanity, or my life. I was cast adrift trying to regain the life I used to have. While I was trying to accomplish this, I met a Korean man by the name of Seong. He actually managed to give me something to anchor myself. It was probably one of the most tumultuous times in my life. I don't think I ever argued, screamed, or threw as many things as I did at Seong. He must have had the patience of a saint, or had encountered something like me before. At least I really hope he hasn't. I know how bad I happen to be. In any case, he actually he helped me out with my issues, and well, we've been living together.

Well, I had another encounter with Megan, and this one broke the calm that I had surrounded myself with. The other me decided to make a reappearance, and I couldn't help but flee. Her words are poison, and I was trying to find something, anything to help. Thus I ended up turning back to Rick, and he took me to get help. How much help, I don't know yet. Apparently his therapist knows everything, and I am loathe to reveal what has happened to me. He could send me to the Aurors, and that wouldn't solve anything. It would only end up with me possibly going madder than I already am.

For a while, Rick and I dated, mostly at the insistence of Dante. However, Rick was also seeing someone else, who I had the pleasure of meeting when Rick decided to come clean about the whole thing. It was amusing to see him so flustered about the whole thing, and while that hasn't ingratiated me toward Chy at all, it's at least a pleasant reminder that there are things that some people can't tolerate. We broke up amiably in any case, and I went on my way to try and get a job. It was while I was looking that I found myself at Dipse Ding's where a certain waiter was being harassed by a boor of a muggle. After Dante decided to make an appearance, we ended up seeing each other, which was actually sort of nice.

However, life I guess couldn't let me actually be happy. I was perfectly content with the way things were going, up until I heard that my father had broken out of Azkaban. From there, I ended up kidnapped by him alongside Jaslyn, where I learned she was pregnant. I was terrified of the idea of Dante knowing, but Dante wasn't the one I should have been scared of. That honour goes to Virgie, a portion of Dante that Dante had splintered off. Shaw tortured us both until Virgie emerged, and then Virgie told Shaw that Jaslyn was pregnant. That caused Shaw to start beating her until she miscarried, while Dante fought back to the forefront. Dante immediately broke from his bonds and killed Shaw, but not before becoming mortally injured ourselves. The only way I survived it was because a vampire, Harbinger, decided to turn me instead of leaving me to die because I was a 'curiosity'. After that, I stayed with Harbinger long enough to gain control of myself before I decided to try and reclaim my life. I think Niall finds the whole thing fascinating, while I'm not sure what Dom thinks of it all.

Well, life got interesting. Well, moreso than normal. I developed my vampiric abilities one night by accident when I went to see Dom, and then I apparently became a father without realizing it when Virgie decided to get loose. To make matters even better, I discovered... well... I'm not the real Virgil. Dante is. He apparently splintered me off and let me believe I was the real one because he couldn't cope with everything happening to him, and then proceeded to splinter Virgie off to save himself further after Rick's therapy sessions. I begged Niall to help me reintegrate Virgie due to him getting loose and fathering Eitan, but apparently Virgie had known all along. He even told Niall as such when Niall was working with him. I guess I was a defense mechanism for him...

Well, I finally got all of my marbles back in place. It took a while, especially with setbacks like making me realize that I was the one that needed to reintegrate everyone, not 'Virgil'. Because of this, I still feel unsure, but I feel... I'm not sure what I feel to be honest. Better? More in control? Like myself? In any case, because of this, I was told by Darius that I was good enough to take back my son, so I'm actually getting the chance to raise the child I fathered while out of my mind. Except, Jaslyn's making that difficult, and refuses to consider me anything but a monster. I honestly feel sick about that, but refuse to let that show. I'm rather good at doing that, after all.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Shaw Ross (deceased), Contessa Ross
                  Siblings - Persephone Ross, Isabella Ross, Truston Ross (all deceased), Erissa Ross, Jaslyn Ross (Twin), Darius Ross
                  Children - Eitan Ross
                  Niblings - Rodrick Ross, Robert Ross, Marcia Drage, Caden Drage

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Grace McHalen
                  Richard Drage
                  Eretria Borson (maybe?)
                  Elizabeth Pierce

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Dominique Bellamy-Hallywyd
              ENEMIES Megan Steele, Jaslyn Ross
              CLAN Harbinger, Amnesia
              PETS Great Sooty Owl named Aranrhod

UPDATED 5/23/19xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Formatxxxxxx
          Bio and Agexxxxxx
          Personality updated to reflect post-reintegration
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 am
xxxxD A R I U SxxxA L E X A N D E RxxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Dare

AGE 39

BIRTHDAY April 20th, 2008

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Inflexible decorated shaft, hawthorn and centaur hair, 11 1/4 inches

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Squall Leonhart (Anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, German

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2026

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Potions

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic

HONORS Prefect

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Duelling Club, Slytherin Beater, Vice Captain, and Captain

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Head Hit Wizard

DREAM JOB Law Enforcement

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ D
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ A

◊ LONER Darius is a loner. He doesn't get along with many people, and prefers to be by himself. Those he does befriend he tends to keep at a distance, but still keep an eye on.
              ◊ AMBITIOUS Darious also has a thirst to prove himself. Developed early in his life, he was always thought of as inferior, and he in turn strived to prove his family wrong. He has managed to move on from his family, however, and wants to now prove to himself he can do better than his family has.
              ◊ COMPASSIONATE Despite not liking to interact with many people, he is compassionate. He tends to treat those people consider lesser with more care and kindness than other people might otherwise, and he refuses to let those individuals be trampled on by those who consider themselves superior to other people.
              ◊ CRITICAL Darius can be quite critical, mostly of himself. He evaluates himself often and when he believes there to be a flaw, he worries over it like a dog over a bone. He hates this part of himself, but is unable to change it, or perhaps unwilling to, as he often improves himself under such stress.
              ◊ VOLATILE Darius has quite a temper. He is quick to anger, and will often fly off the handle at an insult. He tries to keep a lid on it, considering his profession, but sometimes he just has to blow off steam and ends up usually working off the issue in a gym or at the duelling range.
              ◊ RESENTFUL Darius is quite resentful of those that had things come easily to them. His family tops that list, and he would rather not deal with them if necessary. He rather dislikes the way he was treated in his younger days, and often wonders how things would have been had things been different.

Duelling
                  Quidditch
                  Learning combat spells
                  Dragging Virgil back down to Earth

DISLIKES
                  His father
                  Virgil
                  Playing quidditch badly
                  Pureblood elitists
                  People who hurt those he cares about

HOBBIES
                  Duelling
                  Quidditch
                  Flying

STRENGTHS
                  Immune to criticism save his own
                  Anything physical

WEAKNESSES
                  His temper
                  Doesn't think before acting

FEARS
                  Losing his friends

CHILDHOOD I'm the half blood b*****d child of Shaw Sandford Ross and a muggle woman. I only knew her last name, since sadly she died giving birth to me. I don't know why my 'father' took me in, but it may have been kinder to give me to someone else. I guess any muggle family I would have had he would not want to interact with. As for my life at home, I'm ether ignored or just met with resentment on good days. It's clear I'm not loved or wanted, so I try to stay out of their way, but sometimes that's a near impossibly with nine of us. My life is hell and if I could I'd do anything to leave. That's when I overheard my father talking about sending Virgil and Jaslyn to Hogwarts. I somehow managed to talk my father to letting me go. It helps that he does not have to see me for most of the year, and while I'm there I can search for powers to free me from my blood ties.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR I had a pretty rotten first year. First of all I did make the Quidditch team but we lost every game and I didn't hit a single person. Found out how bad I was at Transfigurations and had to deal with some of the other Slytherins including my half-relatives and people like them. But I'd do it all again for another summer like this. At the end of the year I made a friend, well two: a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw, Elliryanna and Verily McHalen. They are not only the only friends I have ever had, they saved me from my father and that prison of a home. They defended me and took me in their home and even bought me some new clothes. I don't know if I can ever repay them. I was also there when their aunt and uncle died by some dark wizard. I decided I want to be an Auror and catch the one that did it. I hope that will pay them back for their kindness.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Well I'm back at the Ross Manor... Its not as bad father is in Azkaban so its me Jazz and Virgil mostly. Virgil is the only pain in the a** Jazz is an alright person... I just wish I've got to known that earlier. Anyway the reason I'm back is that Verily and I broke things off... Well more to say she broke things off with me. She had this thing with another Ravenclaw boy and I apparently was nothing more then a friend. I just could not stay there any more so I ran to the only other place I knew... Hopefully this next year goes better I still need to pick my classes.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Not much happened, other than the usual insults from Virgil. I try to avoid him as much as I can, anyway. Verily's boyfriend disappeared, supposedly moved to America. I don't know if I should feel bad for Verily or be happy that the guy left. He was a complete creeper, after all...
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Verily and I are back together though I'm afraid that it came at the cost of my half sister Jaslyn. You see I got in a big fight with Virgil and she got hurt because of it... After that we went to the circus, yea the one that got attacked. We where just dancing and the next thing I knew spells where flying everywhere. I wanted to join the fight but Verily held me back and I carried her out. This has been one effed up summer.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Not much has happened fifth year to me... except I was made a prefect. I have to get this fixed. Though, I can't believe I managed to pass nearly all my classes, I was damn sure I was going to be a drop out... Maybe I am prefect material.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year.... Not a good year. First, well, I had a breakup with Verily. She decided I wasn't the type of girl for her, and needed some space. Which made things really awkward during the quidditch games. Then, I see Jaslyn hanging around a fifth year that had gone into a coma during the whole muggleborn thing a few years back. I... don't know what to think of that, considering that beforehand, I was treated like crap. I guess I have to wait and see. Oh, and Virgil's been creeping around a lot. I don't know what he's up to, but I doubt it's anything good.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Wooooow, my seventh year. How should I start talking about it? Well, I guess during the summer would be a good start. I was owled by an old teammate that went pro, and I went out to meet her. Only, it wasn't her. It was Virgil. He was sounding strange too. He kept calling me Darius, and not Mutt or Dog. That was odd. I guess he came to his senses, or whatever he usually is anymore, and attacked me with a knife. I got away, with only a knife wound to the face to show for it, and ended up at Ver's doorstep. She patched me up, and I guess we had a talk of sorts. Maybe we can still be friends, just not what we used to be. After that, school was relatively quiet, with me being the quidditch captain. We at least won a couple of games, even if we did miss the cup. Otherwise, it was pretty quiet.

POST GRADUATION Well, I went and joined the Hit Wizards after I graduated, and lived with Belle over in the Duelling Range for a while until I could get my feet under me. Which, apparently went over like a lead balloon. During one of the missions I went on, I got caught by some guy's curse and ended up with a rather nasty scar on my chest as a result. I didn't get it treated at St. Mungo's, apparently instead ending up at Belle's place until I healed. It's, well, it's gotten interesting. I um, yeah, I really should do something about that interesting part...

Next update, Hogsmeade got attacked by some ******** Death Eaters. You heard me right. ******** Death Eaters. Damn idiots must not have realized that Hogsmeade wasn't as defenceless as they thought, because I made sure a good many of them left in body bags. Belle ended up helping out around the village, and now it's all a matter of rebuilding from the carnage. Fun times, not!

Well, me and Belle finally tied the knot, after Virgil went off and named me the heir to the Ross estate. Which, for the record, I didn't want. Ugh! In any case, we ended up trying for children, only to find out that Belle was incapable after a splinching incident turned horribly wrong. We decided to adopt instead, and our family grew by two. However, that didn't mean our grief didn't end. My father escaped from Azkaban, my sister and Virgil were kidnapped and tortured by him, and then he was murdered by vampires. Not like I have any remorse for it, since he deserved what he got. But then Virgil disappeared, and I was left wondering what the hell happened for years before I discovered he'd become a vampire. Not just any vampire, but the same vampire that murdered our father. To make matters worse, he'd lost his bloody mind, had allied with Megan Steele (the ******** was he doing with a known mass murderess?) and then fled from her before our father had died.

This of course I learned after I found out that Virgil had fathered a son via one of his other personalities. I of course ended up having to raise Eitan until Virgil was able to take him, but it got even better when I found out that he'd gotten help, and now went by Dante. The one personality that was apparently psycho, but wasn't? Whatever. I talked to him, and realized that whatever had happened, I really didn't know, and I likely never want to know, but he'd seemed to actually have his head on straight finally. However, there were complications to giving Eitan back to his father. Namely, Jaslyn, who was convinced that Virgil was insane and a monster, and while I can agree with the idea that him raising Eitan wasn't a great idea, it was certainly better than Jaslyn raising him, which she demanded that she be the one to. Unfortunately for her, I also knew that she went off for weeks at a time to Merlin knew where and left her own children with her boyfriend Jacob. Honestly, I'm confused as to how the hell I became a better parent than the both of them, but considering who our father was, I can't say I'm really surprised.

FAMILY
                  Parents - Shaw Ross, Leslie Silver
                  Siblings - Persephone Ross, Isabella Ross, Truston Ross (all deceased), Erissa Ross, Jaslyn Ross, Virgil Ross
                  Children - Rodrick Ross, Robert Ross
                  Niblings - Marcia Drage, Caden Drage, Eitan Ross

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Kenneth Holt
                  Verily McHalen
                  Annabelle Rich
                  Dominic Montague
                  Jacob Drage

ROMANTIC INTEREST Annabelle Rich
              ENEMIES Anyone on the Hit Wizard's Most Wanted list
              PETS Barred owl named Striker

UPDATED 5/23/19 xxx
UPDATES MADExxx
Remade the formatxxxxxx
Agexxxxxx
Bio
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:03 pm
xxxxxS H A W xR O S S, xD E C E A S E Dxxxxx

Hi, my name is Shaw Sandford Ross

I'm a male.

I work no where currently

I'm 60 years old.

My birthday is March 25th, 1970

My dream job is to work in the ministry of magic somewhere

My blood status is Pure Blood of course!

The house I was in was Slytherin

I was in the class of 1988

I'm interested in women

I'm currently with my wife Contessa

I may seem relaxed, kind and understanding but I'm really very serious and I really could care less about your annoying petty problems. I keep up the appearance of my family as a perfect noble family. Pureblood of course. If i could I would kick out my mongrel of a son Darius, but that of course would hurt our reputation more than having a disgusting half blood living with us. I find almost all of the people I work with to be petty annoying people, but they'll never know. I hate muggles, mudbloods and halfbloods, basically anyone who dares to contaminate the magical blood. But most of all I hate blood traitors. I'm sophisticated and proper, and have raised my kids just the same. Manners are everything. I of course love the rest of my family. I adore all my other children and spoil them as much as I can to make up for my.... mistake.

I'm losing my mind. Someone has to help me.... HELP ME

My background story is I was raised in the same house that I now live in with my family. I spent my school days focusing on my studies as well as trying to find a suitable wife. I met my darling wife Contessa in my fourth year at Hogwarts and we have been together ever since. She of course has blessed me with multiple children. In a few stressful years of our marriage I strayed from her and have regretted it ever since. Of course if I had known the woman I strayed to was a lowly mudblood I would never have done what I did, but alas I did, and my family now must live with the consequences. The abomination that is my son Darius. He of course will not be inheriting any of our money.

I was accused of murder 4 years ago. I'm stuck in Azkaban. I swear I didn't do it. I swear... .I'm loosing my mind. I don't know what I'm doing.... oh god.

Still in Azkaban Ungrateful children haven't freed me yet

I enjoy My wife Contessa, my lovely daughters (the pride and joy of my heart), my son Virgil who of course understands my mistake and treats Darius as he should be treated (like a lowly slave that is), flying, quidditch, making Darius's life as much of a living hell as possible, and spoiling my other children to death.

I despise Mudbloods, Muggles, Halfbloods, Darius, the poor, people who complain, water/swimming, and blood traitors.

I'm afraid of Making mistakes like the ones I already have.

My strengths are doting on my children, and treating Darius worse than dirt.

My flaws are my anger issues, and being unfaithful

I look like this

My wand is a Blackthorn and Aethonon feather 13 inches

My pet is a Eagle Owl named King

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - A
History of Magic - O
Potions - E
Transfiguration - A
Wizard Law - E
Ancient Runes - T

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - A
History of Magic -A
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:04 pm
xxxxJ A S L Y NxxxA D D Y S O NxxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Jaslyn, Jas

AGE 32

BIRTHDAY 23 July 2008

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 Inches, Willow, Dragon Heartstring

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Izayoi Sakuya [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2026

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  History of Magic
                  Art

WORST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Ancient Runes

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ D
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Muggle Art ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Ancient Runes ~ P
                  Art ~ O
                  Muggle Art ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Self Proclaimed Artist and Wanderer

DREAM JOB Artist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ HONEST She always tells the truth. Honesty is her number one policy. She doesn't care if it hurts their feelings or makes them sad, the truth is always better than even the most well thought out lie. She has found this to be true in all walks of life and in the worst and best of times. Its the one thing you can always expect from Jaslyn. The truth.
              ■ LOYAL She is loyal to the bone. Once you have her confidence and love, you have it forever. She will never stab someone in the back and always helps those in need even if they have stabbed her in the back before. She can't turn her back on people in need. Especially not her family and friends.
              ■ AMBITIOUS She works her hardest on everything, and always tries her best. She will do everything in her power to get what she wants and never backs down from a challenge. Nothing can stop her once she sets her mind to something. Not even God.
              ■ INSENSITIVE Its not that she doesn't care about others' feelings. Its just that they mostly don't make sense to her. She would rather hear the truth that nice lies and so she assumes everyone else is like. When people react differently than she would in a situation it confuses her and causes her stress. She just will never understand other people's emotions very well.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She has what they call "street smarts". She knows her way around people and understands how to get exactly what she wants. It usually doesn't involve harming others, and she would never purposely hurt someone just for her own benefit, but she does know how to. She is also very good at getting away with almost anything.
              ■ WANDERLUST She has an insatiable need to travel and see new places. She loves to explore unknown locations and finds new cultures breath taking and beautiful. She would never be happy unless she was allowed to travel and be free like the birds.

Flying
                  New Places
                  Music
                  Learning

DISLIKES
                  Know-It-Alls
                  People Who Hate Art
                  People Who Hate Change
                  Dante
                  Chores

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Running
                  Traveling

STRENGTHS
                  Reading People
                  Honesty

WEAKNESSES
                  Honesty
                  Manipulative

FEARS
                  Losing Herself
                  Dante and Shaw

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Her mother and father met in Hogwarts and were married shortly after graduation. They were both noble pureblood Slytherins. She has 2 older siblings, 2 siblings her age, and 2 younger siblings.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR In her first year at Hogwarts, she realized blood didn't matter. She still didn't like Darius much because he was angry and mean. She met a boy named Chance and over summer they even kissed. She was also sorted in Slytherin and joined the Quidditch team as reserve Seeker.
              SECOND YEAR Her and Virgil began drifting apart in second year, and her and Chance remained just best friends. She has begun wanting to make things alright with Darius though.
              THIRD YEAR Her and Virgil continued to drift apart, and she began dating Chance. She also became semi-friends with Darius. She made it onto the starting team of Quidditch as well! She also noticed Virgil was pissed at whom she thought was his best friend Grace McHalen.
              FOURTH YEAR Virgil and Darius got into a fight and ended up accidentally cursing Jaslyn. Her hair turned stark white and she was stuck in the hospital all summer while they healed her. She screamed at Virgil and he ran off. Her father was sent to prison and she made up with Virgil. Her mother also went crazy and murdered most of their family. Since then she has been missing and so is one of her sisters. Jaslyn assumes she is dead.
              FIFTH YEAR She met Virgil's "mother" over summer and realized how ******** her brother truly was. She ran away in the middle of the night before she ended up dead. She was subjected to the imperious curse while there though. She spent the rest of the summer on the streets. When she returned to school, she met a boy named Jacob and they became best friends. She didn't see Chance basically at all the entire year and he even stood her up once.
              SIXTH YEAR She dumped Chance at the end of fifth year and spent the summer on the streets again. She enjoyed it really. She went a bit hungry but she met amazing people. If Jacob knew how she spent her summers he wouldn't be happy. They went on a date and began dating in the sixth year.
              SEVENTH YEAR She spent the summer at Jake's house and NEWTs went well. She decided to spend the next year traveling the world until Jacob graduated.

POST GRADUATION After graduation she took to traveling. Jacob would meet up with her sometimes and she would come home sometimes. Her father was broken out of prison, so she returned home to comfort Jacob (and scream a little) since it was Jake's dad who helped the breakout happen. A while after the break out, Jaslyn found out she was pregnant, and was pondering in a garden when Megan Steele abducted her. She awoke in the same house she had once been tortured in with Virgil. Shaw came in and began torturing them and one of Virgil's personalities told Shaw that she was pregnant. Her father then proceeded to beat her silly, trying to kill the baby. She was sure she was dead. A vampire appeared and saved both her and Virgil, turning Virgil in the process. Her baby was dead though. She has spent some time recovering since the kidnapping and feels ready to move on with her life and get things better. She is staying in the UK for now though. She doesn't feel quite safe travellin alone anymore and Jacob's job is in the UK. She got better, although she still gets nightmares sometimes. She got pregnant and this time her baby survived and was born. They named her Marcia and she is the light of Jaslyn's life. At the moment she doesn't work and instead stays home and attends to her baby and visits her friends and family.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Shaw Ross - Father (deceased), Contessa Ross - Mother, Persephone Ross - Sister (deceased), Erissa Ross - Sister, Virgil Ross - Twin, Darius Silver - Half-Brother, Isabella Ross - Sister (deceased), Truston Ross - Brother (deceased), Marcia Drage - Daughter/
          FRIENDS Jacob Drage
          BEST FRIEND Jacob Drage
          BOYFRIEND Jacob Drage
          ENEMIES Shaw Ross, Megan Steele, Rui Owens, Garret Drage, Kiaran Ash,
          PETS A munchkin cat named Apple

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:02 pm
xxxxA N N A B E L L ExxxE M E R YxxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Belle

AGE 39

BIRTHDAY 08 May 2004

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13" Hornbeam, Jobberknoll feather, Unyielding

GENDER female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Elizabeth Banks [x]

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2022

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Healing
                  Herbology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ P
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Wandless Magic ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Healing ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range

DREAM JOB Hogwarts Professor

■ AMBITIOUS Bound and determined, Hell hath no fury like Annabelle when she wants something. Nothing and no one can stop her, not even shame or guilt. She's endured enough Slytherin manipulative tactics and keeps a few up her own sleeves.
              ■ EMOTIONAL She's very expressive, from the expressions on her face to the way she gushes over people. If she likes you, she'll tell you, and if she doesn't, she'll tell you that too. She's quick to start a fight and quick to end it, and it's only worse when she drinks.
              ■ HEADSTRONG Belle had never been the type to take "no" for an answer. She's stubborn and persistent and has a bad habit of crossing boundaries. She won't back down from a challenge and she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, either.
              ■ CONFIDENT If she's not the center of attention, she'll find a way to squeeze into the spotlight. She's loud and loves to talk and especially loves standing out in a crowd, so she uses any excuse to dress up and make a bold statement.
              ■ OUTGOING A social butterfly, she thrives on people and places and adventures. She loves going out and meeting new people, or just chatting with any customers that enter her shop.
              ■ BLUNT Sure, she can lie, but she normally doesn't. She'll say whats on her mind, even if its offensive. But at least she's honest. She'd always be the friend to say "you got something in your teeth mate", because she'd want someone to do the same with her.

drinking
                  makeup
                  dueling
                  spontaneity

DISLIKES
                  disrespect
                  sexism
                  judgement
                  failure
                  patience

HOBBIES
                  flying
                  quiditch
                  camping

STRENGTHS
                  persistence
                  dueling

WEAKNESSES
                  color blind
                  reckless

FEARS
                  feeling trapped
                  losing her freedom

CHILDHOOD Difficult, but not traumatizing could sum up Annabelle's youth. She was the only surviving heir to Alexander and Lilith Rich; the eldest girl had been born sickly and frail and passed away, the second had been stillborn, and Annabelle had been the third to a decaying pureblood family. A family once known for their wealth; which most assumed had been gained through extortion, deceit, and 'sudden-divorce' marriages, (and although that's mostly true) it had never been proven before. But there were difficulties after birth. Belle, like her father, had been born colorblind as they feared (her mother knew of a few men in her family had also been colorblind, thus, carried a recessive trait.) But it didn't hinder her growth or development.

When she was eight, her mother fell ill. She was bedridden for weeks and it wasn't just her body deteriorating, but her mind too. It seemed like the beginning stages of dementia. Her memory would lapse and her mood would swing rapidly, Annabelle was forced to grow up fast in order to care for her mother while her father worked. He was always working, trying to lift the steeping debt off their shoulders.

SCHOOL YEARS Her very first friend in school was Hildegard Nettlepot, they quickly became best friends, up until fourth year when she was taken out of school by her family and essentially blocked from the outside world. Belle never knew what happened to her. In second year, she joined the quidditch team as seeker. In third year, she started dating Devon Cloud, a wealthy pureblood Hufflepuff boy. In fifth year, she was elected prefect and arranged to marry Devon. She started the dueling club in her sixth year and was chosen as Head Girl in her seventh year, along with another girl, Jasmine.

POST GRADUATION During the summer of her graduation she set up shop in Hogsmeade village, thanks to generosity of the Cloud family, and opened her own dueling range. Months after graduation and several long months before her wedding, Belle realized she was pregnant. She met Devon at Hogsmeade to tell him the news when they were attacked by a dementor. For the first time in her life she panicked and froze. Devon fought the dementor as best as he could, but she couldn't do anything, and she still blames herself for it, but he fell to the dementors kiss and she only barely got away. But she splinched herself during the apparation and lost the baby. She wasn't prepared for the trauma, the depression, the anxiety, it ate away at her until it felt like nothing was left. But slowly, with the help of her friends, she began to heal.

It wasn't until one of those friends, Darius, an old quidditch and dueling friend, needed a place to stay in between leaving school and starting his Hit Wizard career. She didn't mind. She liked the company, but moreover, she knew how terrible his family had been. It all seemed... normal.. until he bellowed into her living room one day, broken and bloody from a mission. She was able to heal the worst of the wounds and patch up the rest.

Tragedy struck again when her advice went terribly wrong, and her friend Antony paid the price. She set him up with a muggle man, but his father found out and murdered the man, along with every innocent bystander in the building. Antony and his daughter were excommunicated from the family, and it was all her fault. She's tried to be there for Antony, not only then but in the upcoming tragedy of Jojo's kidnapping and disappearance. But she can't help but feel entirely guilty when she see's him, and tries to avoid him now. Even if that only makes her feel worse.

But life moved on, and so did her father. Who surprised Belle with an eight year old brother that had suddenly popped into their lives. She welcomed him into the family happily, but that didn't last. Her father began limiting their time together, calling her a 'bad' influence. It wouldn't be the first time she had cut her father out of her life and she knew it wouldn't be the last.

Years later on the summer of 2036, Belle and Dare finally decided "what the hell" and had a courthouse wedding. It seemed like the next logical step. Even though she never thought it would happen, Belle found herself wanting a baby of her own more and more. They tried to conceive for months, and after a hospital visit, Belle was told she could never have children. The permanent scarring from her spliching accident years ago had caused it. Undeterred, they decided to adopt two little boys, Rodrick and Robert.

Several years later another addition was blessed upon their family, because it really was a miracle that Virgil could even have a child. The baby, Eitan, was dropped off with Belle and Dare when he was only a newborn and they've been taking care of him since.

FAMILY Anthony Rich ■ Lilith Rich (deceased) ■ James Rich ■ Jaslyn Ross ■ Virgil Ross ■ Eitan Ross ■ Dominic McHalen ■ Grace McHalen ■ Aiobheal McHalen ■ Rhydian and Gwyneth McHalen
              FRIENDS Anthony Tempest ■ Jasmine Acacia ■ Amanda Davis ■ Ronyo Storm ■ Jaslyn Ross
              BEST FRIEND Darius Ross
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Darius Ross
              ENEMIES ---
              PETS Half Kneazle, Lady

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATES MADE
■ age updated; added last paragraph to backstory [10/8/18]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:09 pm
xxxxR O D R I C KxxxP E R S E U SxxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY 7 December 2031

BLOOD STATUS pureblood

WAND 10 ½ Apple, Unicorn Hair, swishy

GENDER male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Tyler Hoechlin [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE ---

YEAR first

BEST LESSONS
                  ---
                  ---
                  ---

WORST LESSONS
                  ---
                  ---
                  ---

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT big brother

DREAM JOB Hit Wizard or Auror

■ JUST Fair, honest, and hardworking, he has a strong sense of morality and knows the difference between right and wrong. He thinks everyone should be treated fairly and allowed a second chance, (they're just human, after all.) And even if it means he might be caught against friend or family and doing the right thing, he likes to think he'd do the right thing.
              ■ BOISTEROUS Always in a good mood, he loves to let it show. He'll randomly break out into song and dance, he uses ridiculous slang terms and he's always full of life and energy. On the other hand, it means he gets bored easy. He is not the type to entertain himself. He's a bit flamboyant, and loves to celebrate every little thing. Despite being rather rowdy, he's somewhat of a coward. He would have to be backed into a literal corner to pick a fight with someone; he does not like fighting.
              ■ DREAMER He believes anything is possible if he tries hard enough and believes. He thinks big and lives big; if he's going to do anything he's going to do it all out and in style. He's filled with a lot of hope and belief, and sees the true good in everyone around him.
              ■ PASSIONATE Easily excitable and emotional, it'd be easier to ask what he isn't passionate about. No matter how small, he can find something--good or bad-- to either rave or whine about. He gets carried away with his hobbies, and can burn himself out.
              ■ OBLIVIOUS Unaware of any negativity around him, he may not notice when other people have gotten tired of his tirade. He talks without thinking and can be rather inappropriate when it comes to boundaries. His intentions are good, but his actions might not always reflect that. In his mind, he only ever wants to forget about the bad and look to the good and have fun with his life; it doesn't occur to him that other people might not feel the same.
              ■ ENVIOUS He doesn't like it when other people have something he doesn't. Whether it's a new pair of shoes or a happy family with both living parents; it hits like a bludger to the front teeth. He isn't greedy, by any means, and he loves to share, he just has an expensive taste and wants every shiny thing he sees.

VALUES
                  friendship
                  happiness
                  fairness

sketching
                  slang words
                  cartoon shows
                  shopping

DISLIKES
                  sweetened tea
                  snowy weather
                  broken-by-magic electronics
                  wasps
                  silence

HOBBIES
                  arts and crafts
                  Lego robotics
                  broom-riding

STRENGTHS
                  outgoing
                  forgiving

WEAKNESSES
                  bad with money
                  oblivious

FEARS
                  losing his brother
                  violence and fighting

CHILDHOOD Perseus was born in England to Evelyn and Ramsay and the first years of his life were bliss. His mother doted on him. His father had great plans for his son. But the relationship between his parents wavered as the years went on and Rodrick was brushed aside and cared for by the house-elves. In a few short years, he was given a sibling, Robert. It should have been a happy occasion but the fighting and arguing worsened. In truth, his mother had been cheating on her husband with a married man, Eric Kinsley, on-and-off for the past several years. By the time it came to light that she was pregnant with her second child, she and her husband hadn't shared the same bed in almost half a year making it plain to see that the baby wasn't his. It was becoming painfully obvious that neither was Rodrick. However, it was too late for Evelyn to have an abortion. Ramsay, enraged and heartbroken, demanded that he would have nothing to do with the children and left. That was the last time Rodrick had ever seen his father. From then on, she was permitted to carry the baby to term in their familial home then was forced to give both children up for adoption. Ramsay would suffer no more and would never spend another knut on b*****d children that weren't his. Moreover, it meant Evelyn would have no leverage to take Ramsay to court. They separated, and he forced her to sign a quiet divorce that would never see light of a courtroom. He struggled to repair his life as she drowned in the destruction of hers until she ultimately grew ill and passed away several years later at St. Mungos Hospital.

Meanwhile, Rodrick remembers very little of the entire ordeal until he and his baby brother were given up to Wools Orphanage. He never heard word from their family since. At the orphanage, most of the other children were much older than the boys' were so they didn't play together as often, but it didn't stop Rodrick from trying. His memories at the orphanage are happy, for the most part. But he always had bad dreams. He spent so many hours wondering why his mother and father had abandoned them, or why they never came back.

But, just months after his fifth birthday he and his baby brother were both adopted by a young couple: Darius and Annabelle Ross. They seemed nice enough, if a little scary at first. And while he doesn't make a habit of calling either one "mum" or "dad" he's grateful to them for everything they've done. Especially since it meant he wouldn't be separated from his brother. Robert was the only person that had always been with him through everything. They'd never been separated before and he's not keen to change that anytime soon.

Still, life is full of changes. Or so it was when the baby Eitan joined their family when Rodrick was only nine. Eitan is their cousin, apparently. It's what Belle and Dare kept saying. He had hardly seen much of their uncle, the one who birthed Eitan. But he got the impression his adopted parents weren't very happy with him. Personally, Rodrick had a hard time sharing attention with the baby, but that waned throughout the months until he was happy to have someone else to blame on broken toys.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  2043-'44 FIRST YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2044-'45 SECOND YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2045-'46 THIRD YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2046-'47 FOURTH YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2047-'48 FIFTH YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2048-'49 SIXTH YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---
                  2049-'50 SEVENTH YEAR ---
                  ___EXTRACURRICULARS ---

POST GRADUATION ---

FAMILY
                Birth Parents: Eric and Evelyn Kinsley
                Adopted parents: Darius and Annabelle Ross
                Brother: Robert Ross
                Uncle: Virgil Ross
                Cousin: Eitan Ross
                Aunt and Uncle: Jaslyn Ross and Jacob Drage
                Cousin: Marcia Drage
                Aunt and Uncle: Dominic and Grace McHalen
                Cousins: Aiobheal, Gwyneth and Rhydian McHalen
              FRIENDS ---
              BEST FRIEND ---
              ROMANTIC INTEREST ---
              ENEMIES ---
              PETS ---

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATES MADE
              ■ Updated for first year [10/8/18]

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 pm
xxxxR O B E R TxxxG O R D O NxxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Bobby, Bob

AGE 13

BIRTHDAY January 13, 2034

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 3/4 inches, black walnut and unicorn hair, pliable and knobby

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Jack Griffo [x]

LANGUAGES English

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Third

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Dream Job

OWL SCORES
                  ♒︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♒︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♒︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♒︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♒︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♒︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♒︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♒︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♒︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♒︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♒︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♒︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♒︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♒︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♒︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♒︎ Elective ~ X

◊ CALM Robert is slow to anger and doesn't easily let his emotions rule him. He's more even-tempered, and prefers to leave a situation before he loses his cool. He'd also much rather not be in arguments or fights if he can help it, preferring to stay out of such things.
              ◊ PACIFISTIC Robert doesn't like to fight. Not that he doesn't know how to, but he would prefer to talk his way out of a situation before it leads to violence. If he cannot, he leaves the situation as best he can, and actively avoids situations that would lead to harsh words or violence.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Despite that, Robert is protective of those he cares about, and will step in if he feels that others have an unfair advantage over them. He also will step in and try to diffuse a situation before it turns to violence to protect those who need it.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Robert is a very friendly person, often going out of his way to try and make friends. He likes interacting with new people all the time, and willingly helps out those that need it, even if it means going out of his way to do so.
              ◊ CREATIVE Robert has a very active imagination, and often daydreams as a result of it. He also loves to make things, taking what he's imagined and trying to make it a reality. He hasn't perfected any means of doing so yet, but he's determined to work hard to learn how to.
              ◊ REALISTIC While he may be imaginative, Robert does realize when reality has to step into his life. Sometimes he has to step away from his initial ideas when he realizes that they're not possible yet, and tends to view things as objectively as he can. Sometimes it means that he has to let his dreams go, though he does realize that it's necessary to do so.

His family
                  Making things
                  Peaceful days
                  Helping people

DISLIKES
                  Bullies
                  Fighting
                  Losing control
                  People ruining his work
                  Thunder

HOBBIES
                  Sculting
                  Woodcarving
                  Riding his broom

STRENGTHS
                  Imagination
                  Tends to remain calm in stressful situations

WEAKNESSES
                  Can be taken advantage of
                  Has trouble with executing his ideas

FEARS
                  Losing his brother
                  Storms

CHILDHOOD Robert remembers nothing from his birth family, Born to Eric Kinsley and a mistress, Evelyn, his birth mother, had given up both Robert and his brother Rodrick when it became evident they were not her husband's children. Instead, he was raised alongside Rodrick at Wool's until the two were adopted by Darius and Annabelle Ross when he was three and Rodrick was five. As a result, many of the memories of Wool's had faded with time until Robert couldn't remember a time when he wasn't a Ross (although he does sometimes wonder why Rodrick refused to call Belle and Darius mum and dad).

When Robert was seven, their parents took in Eitan Ross, apparently Darius's nephew and their cousin, though Robert wondered why he didn't see his uncle. Then again, there were a good many relatives that Robert never saw, so he eventually took it as par for course. Nevertheless, Robert ended up being curious about Eitan and the younger cousin eventually grew on him, causing Robert to gleefully say that he finally got to be an older brother just like Rodrick was.

When Rodrick turned eleven, Robert was sad to see him go off to school, though he vowed he'd be attending Hogwarts too. He got his wish when he turned 11, recieving a letter to Hogwarts too. He'd been late in performing magic, managing to turn his favorite book orange and not understanding why it wouldn't change back. However, now that he was going to Hogwarts, he figured he'd learn as much as he could since he wanted to see what else magic could do.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Robert had a pretty quiet year his first year. He mostly kept to himself and went to classes, but he was happy with his sorting since he got Hufflepuff, so it wasn't a bad year.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was much like the first one, though during the summer, he had to deal with his cousins coming over. His parents had told him it was because Jacob and Jaslyn were having a rough patch, but considering that he knew better and could tell that Marcia was mad and Caden was clueless, he decided to ask Marcia. Marcia only gave him a brief description of what was going on, which only made Robert glad that his parents weren't splitting up.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Eric and Evelyn Kinsley (birth parents), Darius and Annabelle Ross (adopted parents)
                  Siblings - Rodrick Ross
                  Grandparents - Shaw Ross (deceased), Leslie Silver (deceased), Anthony Rich, Lilith Rich (deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Persephone Ross (deceased), Erissa Ross, Jaslyn Ross, Virgil Ross, Isabella Ross (deceased), Truston Ross (deceased), Dominic McHalen, Grace McHalen
                  Cousins - Eitan Ross, Marcia Drage, Caden Drage, Aiobheal McHalen, Gwyneth McHalen, Rhydian McHalen

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Name
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Great grey owl named Smokey

UPDATED 10/20/19xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Age and Yearxxxxxx
          Bioxxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY ~ murrue ❤ [05/07/2019]xxx
          ACCEPTED BY ~ Cara ɱк [5/10/2019]xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 pm
xxxxE I T A NxxxA D R I A NxxxR O S S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY April 27, 2040

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood Half-Vampire

WAND 13 1/4 beech and dragon heartstring, bendy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Ko-Gil (Anime, younger) [x], Gilgamesh (Anime, older) [x]

LANGUAGES English, French, Russian, BSL

MORE THAN AVERAGE Halfbreed (Vampire)

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR First

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Dream Job

OWL SCORES
                  ♉︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♉︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♉︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♉︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♉︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♉︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♉︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♉︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♉︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♉︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♉︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♉︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♉︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♉︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♉︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♉︎ Elective ~ X

◊ QUIET Eitan is quiet. He doesn't like making a lot of noise, and prefers quiet time as opposed to anything loud or raucous. He also likes to sneak around, trying to get into places to see what's there. However, while he has sharp ears for someone his age, they're less so than the rest of his family.
              ◊ CURIOUS Eitan is also a very curous child. He prefers to look around and learn everything around him, often asking questions about everything. He also tries out anything new, just to see what it does and if he can figure it out. He's infinitely amused that his dad can't seem to get the hang of muggle things, however.
              ◊ ACTIVE Eitan is a very active child. He prefers to run around outside and climb everything. He also loves exploring, though he knows that when he does so, he's usually followed by someone in the clan. He just wants to see as much as he can, and doesn't mind what it might take to do so.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Eitan is highly intelligent. He loves learning everything, and often seems like a sponge when it comes to anything new. He delights in trying out everything just to find out what it does, and has no problem figuring out new ideas or problems.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Ironically, for someone that doesn't see much of other people, Eitan is a friendly child. He's ready with a smile and a hug when he thinks peoplemight need it. He also believes that being nice is better than being mean, though he does understand that sometimes being mean is the only option.
              ◊ MANIPULATIVE Eitan really has quite a manipulative streak. He finds it's easy to get what he wants if he bats his eyes and looks pathetic, and uses it often, though with mixed results. when he doesn't get his way, he tends to pout and walk away from the person that doesn't let him, though usually he forgets about it shortly thereafter when he finds something new to occupy his time.

Exploring
                  Finding out something new
                  Reading
                  Nighttime

DISLIKES
                  Daytime
                  Storms
                  Rude people
                  Unanswered questions
                  Most vegetables

HOBBIES
                  Exploring
                  Reading
                  Netflix

STRENGTHS
                  Superior sense of smell and hearing
                  Highly intelligent

WEAKNESSES
                  Burns easily in the sun
                  Anything loud

FEARS
                  Storms
                  Being taken away from his family

CHILDHOOD Eitan is the unlikely son of Virgil Ross and Phaedra Fawley, conceived from a series of liasons while Virgil wasn't in his right mind. Eitan's mother finally confronted his uncle, and was relinquished to Darius to raise until Virgil was better and Eitan was older. That didn't happen until Eitan was five, and because of it, there was a fight in his family over it. Eitan was completely unaware of it, only that Darius seemed surlier than normal some days and his dad got this look on his face that sometimes scared Eitan. However, Eitan found that he loved living with his dad, especially since most everyone that he knew was like them.

However, an incident happened not long after he moved in that caused a problem. Vampire hunters had decided to kidnap him and Papa to draw out the rest of his family. It ended up working, but not necessarily in the way that the hunters were expecting. A group consisting of Harbinger, Dante, and Lore, another vampire, managed to track them down. They took out the hunters and rescued the two, though Dante decided to turn Dom in the process. Ever since, Dante hasn't liked letting Eitan out of his sight very often.

Over the years, Eitan's grown up with his vampire family and other relatives, with his vampire family growing when Harbinger dating and turning a muggle named Dylan Hayes. Eitan took a liking to Dylan's son, Reece, and considers him as much a part of his family as everyone else. He finally got to meet his cousins on his aunt's side, though they were a bit more distant due to his father's dislike of his sister. When he received his Hogwarts letter, he was happy because he could go and learn all the stuff his fathers learned in school.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Virgil Ross, Phaedra Fawley, Dominique Bellamy Hallywyd
                  Grandparents - Shaw Ross (deceased), Contessa Ross
                  Aunt - Persephone Ross (deceased)
                  Aunt - Isabella Ross (deceased)
                  Uncle - Truston Ross (deceased)
                  Aunt - Erissa Ross
                  Aunt - Jaslyn Ross, children Marcia and Caden Drage
                  Uncle - Darius Ross ❤ Annabelle Ross (nee Rich), children Rodrick and Robert Ross

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Simon Blake
                  Reece Hayes
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              CLAN Harbinger, Virgil Ross, Dominique Bellamy-Hallywyd, Dylan Hayes
              PETS Long-eared owl named Maelstrom

UPDATED 10/4/2020 xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Updated for Hogwartsxxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY (do not touch this)xxx
          ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx

Family Profiles