Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:54 am
HERD BABIES!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well only the first is actually in the herd. The other two are going to the CoE  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image
Name: Solange

Personality: Once a quiet but loving foal/young mare, she wanted nothing more than to please those around her, she gave everything to serve others. She never possessed much talent at healing when trialing out which discipline to train in, some of the more traditionalist amongst her old herd would say thats because she lacks a true unicorn tail and her eyes green and horn tainted black. But her heart was large and she went to train as a Cherubim, finding joy in caring for others in a different way than. But her tuition wasn’t long started before a an unfortunate event occurred (see history).

After those events Solange was quite a different mare. She was quieter in an uncomfortable way to be around and was scared of her own shadow. She avoids interaction with others at all costs, her heart wasn’t turned to ice just simply boxed and chained away in a small corner of her soul never to be opened for fear of destruction.

She can’t abide her hair being dirty, she spends hours grooming herself, standing in cold mountains rivers allowing her long locks to swirl about in the crystal waters and numbing her body before living a simple existence.

How does this soquili fit into the herd?  History/background: Solange was a young mare, and still in training/under apprenticeship, she was training into the roll of Cherubim. During the carnage and destruction of the original herd Solange was in the area where the foals were being brought up away from the main herd land, but a message was run out to where she and a limited number of adults were and they all rushed to place the foals into hiding. She remembers her tutor urging her to find cover after the foals where hidden and so she hid in thick undergrowth but somewhere she could still view the hiding spots of one or two of the foals she’d hidden.

The cries began to fill the air and she began shaking uncontrollably, not knowing whether to stay hidden or break her cover and run. That was it, Solange with little more that a foal herself, not long having come of age and she couldn’t hold her nerve anymore she darted from her hiding spot, stood out in the open for a moment her heart telling her to run for her family in the main herd grounds and her head telling her to hide once again. She heard her tutor hiss from her hiding spot but before she could answer one of the six male foals they were caring for broke cover and began grouping up his siblings and running off. The other adults who were their carers charged after the boys but Solange could not follow them, to afraid she ran blinded by fear towards the main herd lands to search for her own parents.

Solange would never forget the smell in the air as she neared the lands she had called home, cries coming from mouths of friends and loved ones she couldn’t even begin to comprehend with the combination of pain and fear they portrayed. Her head screamed at her as she charged forwards, but her heart drove her on, searching in vain hope for protection from her parents, though as she came upon the main site of the massacre she stood shock still staring at disbelief at what her eyes showed her. She stared at the dismembered forms of Soquili she knew and loved, including her own mother….

She couldn’t move until she heard an evil snarl to her right, head took control and she began to run, over the bodies of the dead, her white hair becoming stained in blood and mud… she stumbled and landed hard, her face landing level to stare into dead eyes of a Soquili she’d known well. She sobbed but with some inner strength she rose and began galloping at full speed away from the carnage and all she once knew.

Afterwards Solange found herself leading a life of solitude high in the snow peaked mountains, the cold preventing her from feeling, she enjoyed the numbness it brought physically and emotionally. She also now has a trait where she can’t stand her hair being anything other than sparkling white. After days of blood stained hair she tends to panic as soon as it tarnishes now, reminding her of past events. She spends hours grooming her hair now and foraging for the limited food and grazing the mountains have to offer.

Relatives, if any?  All deceased.

Permission for relations: N/A

Plots: What plots do you have for this soquili in rejoining the herd? Please see plots with Ryuu her for a fling with Lazarus, after which she will return to the herd and attempt to make up for her past. Equally I would love her to have the role of Cherubim in time. She will find it hard to return to the role due to her feeling she did such a terrible job last time but it is ultimately her calling.

Anything else? I wanted to finally post my form, I've had it on file for a while, just I've never got my arse around to posting it for you.

junglerunner

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:15 pm
junglerunner
User Image

Personality: Once a quiet but loving foal/young mare, she wanted nothing more than to please those around her, she gave everything to serve others. She never possessed much talent at healing when trialing out which discipline to train in, some of the more traditionalist amongst her old herd would say thats because she lacks a true unicorn tail and her eyes green and horn tainted black. But her heart was large and she went to train as a Cherubim, finding joy in caring for others in a different way than. But her tuition wasn’t long started before a an unfortunate event occurred (see history).

After those events Solange was quite a different mare. She was quieter in an uncomfortable way to be around and was scared of her own shadow. She avoids interaction with others at all costs, her heart wasn’t turned to ice just simply boxed and chained away in a small corner of her soul never to be opened for fear of destruction.

She can’t abide her hair being dirty, she spends hours grooming herself, standing in cold mountains rivers allowing her long locks to swirl about in the crystal waters and numbing her body before living a simple existence.

How does this soquili fit into the herd?  History/background: Solange was a young mare, and still in training/under apprenticeship, she was training into the roll of Cherubim. During the carnage and destruction of the original herd Solange was in the area where the foals were being brought up away from the main herd land, but a message was run out to where she and a limited number of adults were and they all rushed to place the foals into hiding. She remembers her tutor urging her to find cover after the foals where hidden and so she hid in thick undergrowth but somewhere she could still view the hiding spots of one or two of the foals she’d hidden.

The cries began to fill the air and she began shaking uncontrollably, not knowing whether to stay hidden or break her cover and run. That was it, Solange with little more that a foal herself, not long having come of age and she couldn’t hold her nerve anymore she darted from her hiding spot, stood out in the open for a moment her heart telling her to run for her family in the main herd grounds and her head telling her to hide once again. She heard her tutor hiss from her hiding spot but before she could answer one of the six male foals they were caring for broke cover and began grouping up his siblings and running off. The other adults who were their carers charged after the boys but Solange could not follow them, to afraid she ran blinded by fear towards the main herd lands to search for her own parents.

Solange would never forget the smell in the air as she neared the lands she had called home, cries coming from mouths of friends and loved ones she couldn’t even begin to comprehend with the combination of pain and fear they portrayed. Her head screamed at her as she charged forwards, but her heart drove her on, searching in vain hope for protection from her parents, though as she came upon the main site of the massacre she stood shock still staring at disbelief at what her eyes showed her. She stared at the dismembered forms of Soquili she knew and loved, including her own mother….

She couldn’t move until she heard an evil snarl to her right, head took control and she began to run, over the bodies of the dead, her white hair becoming stained in blood and mud… she stumbled and landed hard, her face landing level to stare into dead eyes of a Soquili she’d known well. She sobbed but with some inner strength she rose and began galloping at full speed away from the carnage and all she once knew.

Afterwards Solange found herself leading a life of solitude high in the snow peaked mountains, the cold preventing her from feeling, she enjoyed the numbness it brought physically and emotionally. She also now has a trait where she can’t stand her hair being anything other than sparkling white. After days of blood stained hair she tends to panic as soon as it tarnishes now, reminding her of past events. She spends hours grooming her hair now and foraging for the limited food and grazing the mountains have to offer.

Plots: What plots do you have for this soquili in rejoining the herd? Please see plots with Ryuu her for a fling with Lazarus, after which she will return to the herd and attempt to make up for her past. Equally I would love her to have the role of Cherubim in time. She will find it hard to return to the role due to her feeling she did such a terrible job last time but it is ultimately her calling.

Anything else? I wanted to finally post my form, I've had it on file for a while, just I've never got my arse around to posting it for you.

Love it! I'll add it in later smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:02 pm
Surprising NO ONE here is the next incoming member! Just gotta name her smile

User Image  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image I need to add him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:30 am
User Image

Another in-bound member!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

Need to add her info  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:21 pm
User Image  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:50 pm
OwO I have a herd heiress and I do not remember this at all. -hangs head in shame-  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:06 am
Roarie Desu
OwO I have a herd heiress and I do not remember this at all. -hangs head in shame-

it's ok I remember XDD.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Roxana
Personality: She is generally very sweet and sunny; however, asking her about her past makes her quiet and withdrawn. She got a head injury years ago & forgot her entire past. also, very short backstory RP here xx
How does this soquili fit into the herd? History/background: She wandered post-injury looking for a place to settle in and call home, and ran into the slowly growing group of surviving members. She figured a group of unis was really the best place she was going to find. Roxana immediately treated every herd member as her family & she will never separate from the group.
Relatives, if any? None in-herd, she has 2 children she doesn't know about
Plots: open to ideas! message me biggrin
Position Desired: Throne preferred, Cherubim backup if Throne is limited
Anything else? I would love for her to have a lifemate in the herd that we backplot as having been years-long. If anyone wants to talk through her personality some more with me please feel free! She is not gender-picky but is personality-picky.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:18 am
Nikkichomp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Roxana
Personality: She is generally very sweet and sunny; however, asking her about her past makes her quiet and withdrawn. She got a head injury years ago & forgot her entire past. also, very short backstory RP here xx
How does this soquili fit into the herd? History/background: She wandered post-injury looking for a place to settle in and call home, and ran into the slowly growing group of surviving members. She figured a group of unis was really the best place she was going to find. Roxana immediately treated every herd member as her family & she will never separate from the group.
Relatives, if any? None in-herd, she has 2 children she doesn't know about
Plots: open to ideas! message me biggrin
Position Desired: Throne preferred, Cherubim backup if Throne is limited
Anything else? I would love for her to have a lifemate in the herd that we backplot as having been years-long. If anyone wants to talk through her personality some more with me please feel free! She is not gender-picky but is personality-picky.

Accepted! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner! My bad! My only Single in the herd is Ninsi'anna and I haven't done too much plotting with her. Or you can see if anyone else is interested smile

Edit: join our discord! https://discord.gg/7wKENRTYC8  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:28 am
junglerunner
User Image

We started a discord! please join smile https://discord.gg/7wKENRTYC8  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:29 am
Roarie Desu

We started a discord! https://discord.gg/7wKENRTYC8 Join us!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:06 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces