Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:42 am
Faithofthefallen

Hello and Welcome to Wonderland! 4laugh Thanks very much!

Epsilon: Is welcome into the herd no problem. The Wonderlanders certainly like 2nd Generation Wonderlanders just as much! He's still very much a part of their world, even if they haven't met before now, so he's welcome. At this time we don't have enough Vorpals to justify a second Sword, so he is welcome as a Blade. In the event future Vorpals appear, he would be considered among the first to be "promoted". (Right now it would be two Chiefs and no Indians, which doesn't quite work.) By that point it's likely he would have gained trust and may have even 'trained' with our Vorpal Sword to make the Rank Leap.

Vorpal: Vorpal could be a Part Time member or even something like a "hazard" in the surrounding territory. I could see Irina 'fleecing' the locals by promising them safe passage around the scary Frumious Snapper that lurks in the woods... And then offering him a teacake for a job well done? (Even if he didn't know what it was for, it seems like something she'd do. She's a con artist, apparently. XD) He doesn't really have to be nice so long as he isn't harming the herd (without discussion/owner approval). And even if he would reluctantly heed requests (or a once in a while desperate NO order), so much the better. ((Plus I deeply deeply love him and I am not ashamed to say it!))

Kingston: Something similar to Vorpal unless Kingston would at times actually want to be around the Chesh girls without killing them? We do need a little madness in this herd (ok, more madness, we're all mad here). That said, I'm rather enjoying the mental image of Kingston trying to behead the others and at the last possible moment (we'll say Darken's Sera is painting, and she ducks under the ax or slaps him with her paintbush like it's Tuesday and they have come to expect this sort of thing) something bungles it up. As long as he's not killing anyone without consent, I'm sure botched attempts would be more amusing than anything. He could also be something like a hazard in the territory that Irina offers to help others navigate around, all the while being "on the payroll" so to speak. XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:42 am
~: Notice :~

Slight adjustments to the membership form have been made. I'm curious to hear how your Soquili has found it's way to Wonderland! 4laugh

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:47 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Hello and Welcome to Wonderland! 4laugh Thanks very much!

Epsilon: Is welcome into the herd no problem. The Wonderlanders certainly like 2nd Generation Wonderlanders just as much! He's still very much a part of their world, even if they haven't met before now, so he's welcome. At this time we don't have enough Vorpals to justify a second Sword, so he is welcome as a Blade. In the event future Vorpals appear, he would be considered among the first to be "promoted". (Right now it would be two Chiefs and no Indians, which doesn't quite work.) By that point it's likely he would have gained trust and may have even 'trained' with our Vorpal Sword to make the Rank Leap.

Vorpal: Vorpal could be a Part Time member or even something like a "hazard" in the surrounding territory. I could see Irina 'fleecing' the locals by promising them safe passage around the scary Frumious Snapper that lurks in the woods... And then offering him a teacake for a job well done? (Even if he didn't know what it was for, it seems like something she'd do. She's a con artist, apparently. XD) He doesn't really have to be nice so long as he isn't harming the herd (without discussion/owner approval). And even if he would reluctantly heed requests (or a once in a while desperate NO order), so much the better. ((Plus I deeply deeply love him and I am not ashamed to say it!))

Kingston: Something similar to Vorpal unless Kingston would at times actually want to be around the Chesh girls without killing them? We do need a little madness in this herd (ok, more madness, we're all mad here). That said, I'm rather enjoying the mental image of Kingston trying to behead the others and at the last possible moment (we'll say Darken's Sera is painting, and she ducks under the ax or slaps him with her paintbush like it's Tuesday and they have come to expect this sort of thing) something bungles it up. As long as he's not killing anyone without consent, I'm sure botched attempts would be more amusing than anything. He could also be something like a hazard in the territory that Irina offers to help others navigate around, all the while being "on the payroll" so to speak. XD

Perfect! I'll have Epsilon be a blade then <3, it sounds up his ally and I think it will give his character a lot more depth! I'm very excited!

I love that idea for Vorpal! And I'm so glad you like him, thank you! He's one of my favorite characters! So Vorpal doesn't often harm people personally, he's more the 'lure unsuspecting strangers into dangerous situations' kind of character. He also likes abandoning people in the forest after getting them entirely lost, finding lost people in the forest and scaring them, but he picks on solitary travelers. He would only consider tricking herd members if they came to him alone and I would think the herd members would be wise to his tricks most of the time. As long as they know what he is up to, they can avoid his tricks (unless the owners wanted to set something up with him were he is successful). He does have a terrifying reputation in the area though, and I like the idea of him being a threat that Irina can use to her advantage with the locals. I doubt he would pick up on her using him, despite him often doing the same thing. He's very self absorbed and not that sensitive to how other people operate. Since the herd is from wonderland and he has been desperately trying to dig his way back to his homeland, perhaps Irina could promise to tell him how to get home in return for his cooperation and promise not to harm the herd directly and then just keep stalling. That would work quite nicely. I'll have him be a full time member with a 'pawn' role since he doesn't contribute to the herd in a direct sense n_n

Pour a Cup of Tea For Me, Please!

Username: Faithofthefallen
Soq Name: Vorpal "The Frumious Snapper"
Soq Image: User Image
Desired Role: Pawn
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Chat and Plot Zone
A Little About:
Vorpal is not evil but he is a naturally dangerous stallion to cross paths with, he is nocturnal, more due to his personality than to any physical objection towards the sun, he simply prefers dark and gloomy places. Vorpal is often childishly cruel although he somehow maintains a strange sort of twisted innocence even in his cruelty. Despite this, he is reasonably intelligent, in a depraved sort of way and enjoys coming across new acquaintances. He is rarely angered and behaves in a warm, friendly, albeit slightly creepy manner towards any soquili he deigns to start a conversation with. Still, be warned, while he may seem kind and genuine one minute, it is entirely possible he will try to lure you into a deadly trap in the next, without losing an inch on his too wide smile.

Vorpal extracts much entertainment by luring unsuspecting soquili and kawani into potentially life threatening situations, or getting them lost in his twisted and nonsensical section of forest. He can be difficult to get to know, evasively cunning in his ability to sidestep questions about himself on a personal level, and more than a little deranged. His advice, when offered, is often cryptic, unhelpful, and vexatious to unravel and he loves twisting other people's words to his own benefit or amusement.

Wonderlander Native?: Y
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Kingston would actually love to be part of a herd. He really likes company, but nobody seems to like him, and a lot of his violence derives from thinking he is a bundle of fluffy cuteness that no one understands. He tries to put his best foot forward but he has no idea how to make friends and comes off really overly friendly and terrifyingly enthusiastic. When people seem creeped out by him, or irritate him in some manner, he suddenly gets murderous and tries to decapitate them reflexively. These episodes are periodic, but very short lived and quickly forgotten, by him at least. If he misses, he is right back to his normal, happy go lucky self until something sets him off again. Unfortunately, most people flee immediately, so he ends up feeling quite lonely most of the time. When I wrote out his personality I actually really wanted him to find at least one soquili in his life that could do what you are describing. He needs someone brave enough to just dodge his axe (its not hard, he swings it only once before recovering and you can hear it coming), conk him on the head, and keep going along with whatever they were doing before. So I'll go ahead and add him too!

Username: Faithofthefallen
Soq Name: Kingston Paradox
Desired Role: Hunter
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Chat and plot zone
A Little About:

he comes across as a cheery sociable stallion who just happens to have a habit of trying to kill people without hesitation or remorse. He does not often succeed but his attempts often scare people half to death anyways. King has sudden, dramatic, manic aggressive mood swings that often make spending any prolonged time in his company an exercise in self preservation as really anything can set him off, breathing strangely, looking at him funny, an odd tone in your voice. He is not vengeful or sadistic, he will often suddenly attempt to kill his companion for a minute, and upon failing, return completely to his normal perfectly happy self and be able to pick up their conversation from where it left off... That is, if his conversation partner has not fled. The combination of Kingston's rather intimidating appearance and his murderous spontaneity, tends to leave him feeling very lonely. He craves attention, affection, and acceptance but just can't seem to find it without scaring said person away, he just can't understand how other soquili function. He often over shares and appears awkwardly overeager to converse upon meeting someone in an attempt to bond with them before he tries to do them in and they run away. King also constantly smiles in an attempt to reveal how cute and charming he thinks he really is, which is also unhelpful as his teeth, as well as his eyes glow with a disturbing green light that tends to make him look maniacal.

Wonderlander Native?: N
~Latonia de la Courtel~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Username: Novablu
Soq Name: Ace
Desired Role: Gatherer. He'd wanna be useful to the point where he would be fecking annoying to be around. I could see the sisters sending him off to do menial tasks. Aaaand he'd end up getting lost temporarily. Fun stuff. Could be in-training to be a Blade, as he IS a knight...
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Aimless wandering and the cackle of Cheshire laughter--reminded him of home, so home he went.
A Little About: Ace is a friendly, foolish sort of guy. Totally cheerful and never gets down. But that can be a tad bit annoying, as he's friendly to everyone (even the bad guys) and he doesn't seem to have a mental filter. ADHD to the max. A directional idiot, but has a good time along the way. So he gets lost often. He is a knight--and while his skills may seem sub-par (as he's never serious about ANYTHING) he's actually quite good. It just takes a legit life or death situation for him to sober up and get s**t done.
Wonderlander Native?: Yes (kind of?) He's from a Wonderland manga, which I cannot recall the name of, but has a clock (tick-tock) for a heart as that "breed" does. So yes? xD But perhaps he got lost, once upon a time, and is now making his return?
Note: He does have a lifemate though Yuki isn't active much, but I will try and bring her into the herd, if that's cool? smile
~Latonia de la Courtel~

I Just Wanna Be Mad For Awhile!

Username: Novablu
Soq Name: Caesium Brightshade "Cae"
Desired Role: Hunter -- that way he can be a beast, yet come and go as he pleases. He has no interest in being a Vorpal Blade, no interest in anything so permanent and demanding. He is a fickle beast. He spends time when he chooses. And will likely flirt with all the ladies.
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Irina and Katya, most likely--he's drawn to their trickstery innocence and their laughter. From there? Plots shall ensue!
A Little About: Cae is very strange. Capricious and fickle, he can go from innocently teasing to completely berserk in two seconds flat. Bipolar with ups and downs. He's possessive and predatory, and protective over those he loves, though thus far he's only loyal to family--if the Underland herd becomes family? That's for a future plot. He is in it for fun. For the games, the tricks, the kills. And for the ladies. Six Cheshire sisters, all with matching grins... Grins like his? Yes, please. He does have a good side--he CAN be gentle and even sweet on his good days. The rest of them? Just take him as a giant grey area?
Wonderlander Native?: Nope, just a part-time member looking for a lil bit of fun and maybe the chance to seduce the queen wink
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 pm
Novablu

Okies! I have both of the boys added! 4laugh
Welcome to Wonderland!

And yes, if Yuki wishes to join with Ace's mate, or anyone else she feels inclined to toss this way, she is welcome. ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Username: spelldancer
Soq Name: Wafi
Desired Role: Artist (helper or apprentice to the Lorekeeper)
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Wafi found the herd during a walkabout he was taking to decide where he wished to make a home. It was then that he overheard the most wondrous conversation among a number of lovely felinesque Soquili. The words made no sense to him and he had to know more. Some of the language was familiar but those words intrigued him and so he approached the ladies.
A Little About: Wafi loves the nonsensical. If it doesn’t make sense then he will be delighted. But more than that he loves to say the truth and what he means without the others understanding him. He enjoys stories and history, believing there is a lot to be learned from them. Sharing that knowledge provides him even more enjoyment but he also believes that the one he is sharing it with needs to work to understand it so that they will learn it more thoroughly. He is kind and caring, with a silly mischievous nature.
~Latonia de la Courtel~

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:53 am

Username: Zee Oddwyn
Soq Name: Brillig
Desired Role: Queen's Knight? or Vorpal Blade
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Some flowers told him, the gossipy things. (Sisters Contest Thread)
A Little About: Brillig has spent much of his time wandering the lands, berating trees, thoroughly confusing the native creatures, and bemoaning his lost Wonderland. (The Queen's Wonderland, really. Don't let her know he's been calling it his.) He's quite capable of taking care of himself, and has made something of a living selling his services as a hired bodyguard. However, he craves the company of his fellow Wonderlanders.
~Latonia de la Courtel~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 pm
~:Notice:~
New Herd Roles Added, with descriptions.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:02 pm
spelldancer

Wafi has been accepted into the herd! As the Apprentice Lore Keeper is a rather important position, this is the chief notation on his profile. However he is also recognized as an artist.

Welcome to Wonderland! 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm
Zee Oddwyn

Brillig has been accepted into the herd and given the role of Queen's Knight.
Due to the age of the sisters and the fact that none of them are Consort hunting at this time, this is a Bodyguard type position. It is therefore understood that your character is an experienced Vorpal Blade to fulfill this protective role (and that he spends some of his time with the Queen). If you decide you prefer him as a regular Vorpal Blade, just let me know. ^.^
Welcome to Wonderland!

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:34 am

Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Soq Name: Lunellis Starfall
Desired Role: Lore Keeper/Healer [Healer is if a non Wonderlander is allowed a high poistion.
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: If anyone was open to it...Love interest? [sadly it would be Lovemate not Lifemate] If not Lunellis has this way of just...getting lost. Perhaps one of the sisters found him and took him in?
A Little About: Lunellis was born blind, tho he has wings their merely for show as he is unable to see therefore is unable to judge landing. He lives with a human and several other stallions [plus one mare who keeps wanting to teach him to swim but lets not go there], but feels. As if he's a burden, he watches the stars, odd due to his blindness but he claims he can "feel their warmth". He is adept at sensing the warmth of others and if allowed to will memorize scents linked to that warmth. He enjoys a good story and listens with rapt attention...
~Latonia de la Courtel~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lunellis is welcome to join the Wonderland herd as a Healer! At this time I do prefer the role of LoreKeeper to go to a Native of Wonderland, and as some of the applicants to the Character Contest are requesting this role, I do not want to fill it as of yet. ^.^

As far as the LoveMate situation goes: Any possibility would be between yourself and the owner of the Cheshire in question. However, as they are so young they aren't really allowed to be looking for that sort of thing yet. At least, my girls are not, at this time. However, he's welcome to have 'wandered' into their midst. ^.^

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:03 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lunellis is welcome to join the Wonderland herd as a Healer! At this time I do prefer the role of LoreKeeper to go to a Native of Wonderland, and as some of the applicants to the Character Contest are requesting this role, I do not want to fill it as of yet. ^.^

As far as the LoveMate situation goes: Any possibility would be between yourself and the owner of the Cheshire in question. However, as they are so young they aren't really allowed to be looking for that sort of thing yet. At least, my girls are not, at this time. However, he's welcome to have 'wandered' into their midst. ^.^

<3
I figured the romance thing would take a while, I just felt that Lulu didn't feel as if he belonged with the main herd which is my teepee. He rather likes Wonderland as his original OC went to a varity of places when I created him. I hope they don't mind his blindness~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:35 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

I didn't know you were in this guild! -tackles-

And I don't have anyone to throw in this herd yet, but I'm hoping to get a custom someday to throw in here. :3 It's looking great so far!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:10 pm
The Sky Alights

Username: spelldancer
Soq Name: Catriona Cricket
Nickname: Catri
Soq Image: Pending Certing
Desired Role: Riddle Speaker
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Born into it XD
A Little About: As the second youngest of her sisters, Catri sees a lot of what goes on but she says little of it. At least in any way that is obvious. She is the Riddle Speaker after all. Nothing can be said without more than one meaning, unless she is talking to Katya alone. Then she speaks as plainly as she can, which isn’t always that plain.
She is quieter than her sisters, but loves strange things and tea just as thoroughly. She chases rhymes and lyrics with patience and has the voice of a songstress. She sees nothing wrong using her voice to help take a mark down but she doesn’t usually instigate it.
There was no question that Catri would go with her sisters. She could see some of what was going on in Wonderland and it concerned her. Besides, she wanted to see Katya shine and dance the way she should be able too.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas