Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:08 pm
spelldancer

She has been added to the herd!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 pm
A form designed for Plot and/or RP requests has been added! Even if you don't wish to join the herd, please feel free to request Rp!

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 pm
Family Echo begun and added into Resources Section as well as the Sisters' bio post.

Lat's general reminder to herself- RPs to start this weekend:

Katya & Catriona
Irina & Wafi

Please reach out if you are interested in RP with one of the sisters! ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image

I'm truly considering putting my new boy here :3

Sir Alishan Ristretto AKA "Caffy" trying to decide on something better. I need to be 100% sure about his name before I post for certing. Though I don't know a lot about him yet as I'm still discovering who he is. I'll fill out a form when he's ready and i've made a decision 100% :3

Though if I add him here I was kinda looking at the Queen Side Bishop rank. I feel that it would suit him. Still working on his personality and all so once I have it done I'll post a formal cert and see what you say.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

Very interested and was honestly waiting until the form had been filled out completely to comment on it. As is, certainly he would be welcome in the herd, though I would like to hear a bit more about him before we officially give him a rank (especially one so close to the Queen). The "Sir" has me inclined to think he wouldn't cause a ruckus within the herd, which the only main concern, we're otherwise very laid back. XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:50 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Very interested and was honestly waiting until the form had been filled out completely to comment on it. As is, certainly he would be welcome in the herd, though I would like to hear a bit more about him before we officially give him a rank (especially one so close to the Queen). The "Sir" has me inclined to think he wouldn't cause a ruckus within the herd, which the only main concern, we're otherwise very laid back. XD

I know you were lol. I got excited too quickly and figured I should wait till it's all done to post the form. 4laugh

And yes, I figured there would be some scrutinizing to make sure he was up to par for such a rank. And I can always choose a different one if he's not well suited for it in the end.

I just really need to find him a name! Oh, and don't worry about the "Sir" It's just a formality and by no means does it affect his shenanigans in the slightest. (might not even stick with the sir.)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

Sounds good and that is perfectly alright! We'll be very happy to have him along! ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:56 pm
Honey Can you Squeeze Me In?

Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Soq Name/Herd Name: Lunellis/Underland
Soq Image/Herd Link: Him
Who Do You Want Plots/RP With: Anyone willing...
RP Request or Plot Requet: Him wandering into the herd...
~Latonia de la Courtel~

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:03 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Sorry for the delay, but I went ahead and set up an RP between Lunellis and the queen, Ekaterina. You may access it here: RP Ahoy! I remember you mentioning how fond he was of stars, so other than a forest at night the settings are somewhat vague.

Let me know if there's anything else you need! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:17 pm
Roles slightly updated, some in-herd RPs begun.

Please reach out for RP or Plots! blaugh

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:28 am
Some timeline RPs added to the front page.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:07 pm
Pour a Cup of Tea For Me, Please!

Username: Odet Amo
Soq Name: Glimmer Glitch
Soq Image: User Image
Desired Role: Not sure where he would fit best
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Glimmer is a tad off in the head and one day he just found himself here. Hard to say when that happened or where he came from before.
A Little About: Glimmer isn't crazy, to him it is everyone else who has gone mad. He has moments where his mind misfires and he glitches. He might think he's somewhere else, or your someone else and occasionally he forgets who he is.
Wonderlander Native?: Y
~Latonia de la Courtel~

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:52 pm
Will be shortly rolling out some general ideas for events/meta events in the Underland herd. Also cooking up some ideas for potential herdmates (you can quest) or enemies (you can quest!) so please feel free to toss me questions or ideas. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:57 pm
odet amo

Glimmer Glitch has been added to the herd! As we don't have a clear role for him yet, he's currently listed as a Pawn. With plot/chatter/RP we can certainly find him an alternate position as things progress. 4laugh heart

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 pm
*working on new plot things* ninja

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers