Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:34 pm
Pour a Cup of Tea For Me, Please!

Username: Kyrieko
Soq Name: PitterPatter
Soq Image: User Image
Desired Role: Ambassador/Envoy
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: It was by chance, while he was following a butterfly that told him this grand tale of a secret romance between a beautiful yellow blossom and the large tree it nestled against, that he suddenly found himself in Underland and has not left since.
A Little About: PitPat, as he finds himself being called, is very jovial and makes friends with everything from that tiny pebble there to the songbird in the trees over yonder. He seems to live in his own little world of strange and wondrous adventures, enjoys chatting with the most unusual of objects and creatures, and certainly will never be found with a frown. PitPat greatly enjoys finding homeless objects new homes. Since coming to Underland and finding his calling in trading and delivering items of importance, he's even started up his own little stand, adequately named PitPat's Orphan Objects Corner. So if you feel like adopting one of these poor, homeless items, stop by his stand! You may freely take what you please, leave a trinket behind if you desire, and he'll certainly never say no to a piece of cake and tea!
Wonderlander Native?: N
~Latonia de la Courtel~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:58 pm
Kyrieko

PitPat has been added to the herd!
His role has also been officially added to the rankings. ^.^

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:26 pm
Hear Ye, Hear Ye: A Proclamation from The Queen

At this time, all loyal citizens of the Underland are welcome to volunteer any plot or RP ideas or requests they may have to (with, or for) the Queen or Lore Keeper. Please note that you are also welcome to invite friends or bring in other Soquili or Familiars that you may know. Should you require assistance with choosing a role or vocation, we are available for questions or discussion.

In the near future there will be an invite sent out to those we believe to be of similar minds. We will ask that they join us for tea and invite them, if they so choose, to stay here in Underland. Please also note that in the future there will be giveaways for non-members, as well as events exclusive to those that are part of the herd. We hope you will enjoy us and continue to give your support, and do please have a tea cake or three! Thank you.

DarkenWoodWolf

Nisshou H

Revolutionary Roniel

spelldancer

Faithofthefallen

Novablu

Zee Oddwyn

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

odet amo

[quote="Kyrieko"

Friends, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mass quote. I wanted to reach out to all members with ponies currently in the herd to ask that you offer up any ideas for plot or RP, as well as any questions you may have. This is not an activity required herd, but it does make things more fun, and I don't want anyone to feel as though they are missing an opportunity to be a part of it.

That being said, I hope to soon be offering some mini events to get new members to join as well as to offer some prizes and things to those who are already members. I hope such things will inspire you to RP or volunteer ideas about your characters and their roles within the herd. Please feel free to nudge me with any questions or comments. Thank you again. ~Latonia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:59 pm
I know that we talk, a long time ago now, about having Wafi and Irina get a breeding and having one of the children kidnapped by Tritone. Tritone is about to lose his last remaining minion in a pride hurting way. So he will be looking for new interesting characters to take and mold. And having the herd rescue the foal. Then Tritone could become a reoccurring villain in the story of the herd.

Wafi is hopelessly in love with Irina...still. If he could win her affection that would be lovely, if he can't he will still be devoted to her (after a brief rebellious 'I don't need her' stage). I know that she has other breedings lined up. I thought that as a less herd impacting story, after the breeding when she moves on, he could go find his own fling to try and heal his heart (because that always works) before whatever else is decided on. I am open to going either way with the relationship though would obviously love it if Wafi could have the pretty and crazy happily ever after he wants.

Catriona...is very quiet. She would like to cause mischief and mayhem somehow and wants foals to teach. She is also curious about this love thing, and wants to inspect it carefully. All the love things...I think she is becoming that sister that interrogates the potential suitors and scares the crap out of them. So, any potential love interests that want to stay have to deal with her now? Flings are *wave of tail,* it is the ones that are semi-permanent to permanent that she cares about.

There should be a festival! A festival of something or other with games and cake and tea! So says Catriona (translated by spell).

And that is what is bopping around in my head at the moment.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 pm
Photos have been hosted on my personal IMGUR and the front page overhauled with new images/thumbnails. If you want to update profiles, let me know!

Still awaiting some new things to do giveaways etc, but feel free to reach out for RP!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:32 am
Pour a Cup of Tea For Me, Please!

Username: Keantha
Soq Name: Celeste (her Familiar is Orion)
Soq Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Desired Role: Artistian
How Did You (the Soq) Find The Herd?: Celeste stumbled across the herd during one of the Renaissance & Reenactment Faires and for once felt at home with the slightly odd and whimsical soqs.
A Little About: Celeste has always felt out of place among 'normal' soq as she believes she was born in the stars and fell to the earth. She loves to make charts and maps of the night sky, trying to find her way home. Her true talents lie in her growing and tending of roses, however. Under her guidance, rare blooms in exotic colors grow in abundance. From these blossoms she fashions pieces of living adornments for the herd. Still, from time to time she will become 'star struck' as Orion puts it, and wanders the place they now call home, attempting once more to map the night skies.
Wonderlander Native?: N
~Latonia de la Courtel~
After some thought I realized she wouldn't ever really want to leave the herd. Her night wanderings can well be within the herd's home.

Keantha

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:33 pm
Keantha

Just in time for tea, lovely!
Everything's been updated and she's been added to the herd roster. Welcome home, Celeste! 4laugh

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff