Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
All Sewn Up [Dante, Reno, Kain & Friends] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:37 pm
NOTE;[This RP is between Tesei Utakata, Extremelictor, and myself, and involves the characters of Dante, Kairi, Reno, Leslie, Kain, and Clara.]

A certain blue-haired boy would be pacing around the room, dark bags lingering under his eyes, hidden only partially by the frames of his glasses. Dante would glance anxiously up at the clock that hung on the nearby wall. Where could they all be? He had sent out messages to all his friends a while ago, and yet none of them had even responded? He worried that maybe they had forgotten about him. Or just simply didn't care to deal with his depressed self anymore. It made Dante glad that he wouldn't be here for too much longer, so that he wouldn't be a burden on his closest friends anymore. But still, as it was, he wanted to at least spend one last decent day with them before he left.

The boy would sigh, sitting on a nearby chair so that at least he could stop anxiously pacing around the room. Nina, the Vulpix leaped into his lap and sprawled herself across his legs. Scritching gently behind her ears, Dante would smile at his Pokemon. At least he'd still have some friends, even if they were only his Pokemon. He valued their company as much as any people.

A sudden flash of light just outside the door would startle Dante for a moment, causing Nina to jolt upright in his lap, flaring her tails out. "Calm down Nina, I'm sure it's nothing serious," Dante would whisper to the Fox Pokemon currently growling in his lap. The source of the flash of light would stroll into the room, shaking the snow out of her curly red hair. Dante would allow a small smile to show on his face. "Good to see you Kairi. Glad you could make it," Dante would say, tilting his head slightly as he smiled a little more. The redheaded girl would give a slight smirk. "What? Did you think I wouldn't show up when you asked me to come back? I figured you must have had a reason for it, so I wasn't about to just not show up," the girl would say with a slight sneer, sticking out her tongue.

"Regardless, I appreciate it. No one else I've messaged has shown up yet. Speaking of which, was Kain in Snowpoint with you?" Dante would ask, a little concerned that Kairi had arrived on her own. Kairi would shrug, a bit of melting snow falling off her shoulders as she did so. "You've seen him more recently then I have. He hasn't come back to Snowpoint in a while. Have kinda been worried to be honest," Kairi would say, stripping off the thick jacket she wore as she spoke. "Damn, I forgot how warm it was here. Been up in the snowy wasteland that is Snowpoint for far too long." Dante would chuckle at his friend, petting Nina absentmindedly.

"I'm sure the others will be here soon, okay Dee? Stop worrying about it," Kairi would say, a genuine note of concern in her voice. Dante would smile at Kairi's use of her nickname for him. "Thanks Kay. I hope you're right though..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:16 pm
A few loud bangs and yelps would echo out of the roof vent for Dante's room before the cover bent and ripped free from its screws, sending the flimsy piece of metal and the one who had been attempting to sneak through it crashing to the ground with the loud tangs associated with metal on metal impacts. A pained groan echoed from the small dust cloud that the collapse had kicked up, followed by a voice. "Vents. Too small. Me. Too heavy. I think I'm done with that now." Leslie mumbled out, one hand clasped across her face as she rose from the floor with a slight stumble. "Okay, Dante. I found your room, right? Cause if this is the wrong one again.." Leslie continued, slowly clearing the dust from her eyes as she began to observe the room. And, more specifically, the red haired girl standing in it with Dante.

This. What. Huh. Kairi?

Any major thought process for the Mawile hybrid shut down as she stared at her big sister, aback from wherever the hell she had been the last...wait, had it been a year now? Regardless, she rushed up with a cry of, "You're back!!", and hugged the one eyed woman. And while she did so, her secondary mouth swung around and bit at Kairi's leg. Releasing the hug and grabbing onto the offending appendage, Leslie growled at her secondary mouth. "Look, Lace. We agreed you get to run the more aggressive parts of my brain, but you don't get to show them off now! I am pissed at Kairi for, the second time now, abandoning me at Snagem but we do not bite, got it?"

----

Meanwhile, while Leslie was busy recovering from her faulted entrance, Reno finished releasing Kain from the cell that he had thrown the crazed Snagem in to. "Now then, you get a good behavior to Dante today. But since I trust you as much as I would have trusted myself years ago, I'm taking preventative measures." Patting the Wynaut sitting on his shoulder, Reno continued with his speech. "I will be riding, passively mind you, in your brain. You think or put into action anything I decide will be too threatening to everyone and anyone near you, I teleport next to you and stop that from happening. Are we clear?"

Not bothering to wait for an answer, Reno quickly closed the distance to Dante's room and entered with a great flourish of his robotic arm in efforts to impress the outfit designer before adding, "Sorry I'm late. Takes more time to tend to the asylum than being a patient." Finally looking up, Reno got to watch as Leslie wrestled with....herself and Kairi appeared to have just arrived in the room. The room he had entered by emphasizing his robotic arm. Well then.

Reno was only able to stand at the door, quietly monitoring Kain for the moment as efforts to think of what to do slowly collapsed in on themselves. Reno really needed an assist on this one.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:43 pm
Clara would be just be coming out of the shower, when her SNAG went off. "Oh Dante's wanting to hang out? Finally having a girls night again". She would throw her clothes in a bag and walk in her towel, Dante wouldn't mind, hasn't before. Wearing only two towels she walked the short distance to Dante's room from the showers. Walking in she noticed the two other girls, knowingly they where woman she didn't bat an eye to freaking out. Taking a seat next to Dante, she played with his hair. "Hey so what you have planned? Can we try out makeup again? You looked great last time" Looking over the two others "Hey you two, what you think of us getting Dante all glammed?"

It took Clara a moment to realize that Leslie was one of the two girls, and quickly crossed her legs and pulled her bag across her chest. "Umm Dante what do I do? is this my chance? i feel pretty sexy right now? Do I get changed or...." Suddenly the door bashes open and stands the probably gay Reno. Well she only thinks so because of his flare. Wait... he's a guy, and if he isn't gay, s**t. Clara quickly stood up hiding behind Dante, dropping her bag on the ground open at Leslie's feet. Noooooooooo, she thought. Clara was going to the laundry earlier and those where all she had left. Dante made them, and his taste for underwear are often brazen.

Wait is that her brother? "Umm why is Kain here? And why is his heretic scum not in his cage?" she whispered to Dante, in a reassuringly rude tone.

Somewhere else Kain's shoulders would slump as he walked behind the annoying red one. Why must he always obey? Why must he play nice? Kain always respects the other snagems even if some are arrogant, rashful, theiving, good for nothing... wait he can hear Kain, s**t. A pause in Kain's brain would set as he focus only on walking, this motion is alien to him being he sits on a concrete floor most his days. He gave a snarl at thought of going back at the end of the day.

Kain was bare of all his armor his snag (which had been taken by Reno so long ago), all of his Pokemon but one, and the jerk even took his trench coat. The pink eyed man would stride in a vest and dress clothes, though it didn't stop him from wanting his warm blanket like coat.

With Reno's entrance Kain would roll his eye's, he is still trying to get people to notice his arm how petty. His back was turned, one good bite maybe? No it would ruin the day. But Kain hasn't felt right since that day. He analyzed his foe standing there in delight.. wait now confusion? What puzzles him? Looking over Reno the curves of red dance in his site. "Let me pass... Let me pass... That's it." Kain would push Reno to the side squishing him into the door frame, sliding up to Kairi like a snake. But frozen. Kain couldn't move, just look down at his love. Kain felt broken, is he still able to love? all he would do is just stare with tears in his eye's.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:19 am
Kairi would let out a chuckle as her sister crashed in. "Still climbing through the vents I see?" the redhead would ask with a smirk, pulling her sister into a hug. Dante would smile at the two sisters, glad that he'd at least get to see the two of them reunited. "Yes Leslie, you found my room. Though, it does seem you found someone else, too," he would say with a gentle laugh. Holding her sister tight, Kairi would wince as the Mawile mouth clamped onto her leg. She had been expecting a little harm to come to her from someone, but, she didn't think it would happen so soon. Though, the redhead certainly didn't blame her sister for being upset with her. She had left her behind again after all. "Don't worry about it Leslie. You have every right to be upset with me. I'm sorry for disappearing again..." she would say, tears forming in her eyes.

Seeing Clara walk in in nothing but a couple of towels, Dante's face would pale. He had expected everyone to be fully clothed when they arrived, and, well, it certainly wasn't going to help anything. "You, uh.. probably want to get dressed Clara. This isn't exactly a 'girls night'..." he would say with a slight cough. Kairi would look to Clara for a moment, giving her a once over. "Who in the hell are you?" the redhead would ask, finally releasing her sister as she turned to face the new girl. "Relax Kairi, this is Clara, Kain's sister." "Kain didn't tell me he had a sister," Kairi would say, giving a skeptical look. "That'd be because he didn't know. He still doesn't really... believe the whole situation to be honest."

Both Kairi and Dante would turn to look at the door as Reno made his entrance. Dante would smile as his cousin entered the room, and then, seeing how he had entered, immediately looked to Kairi. The redheaded girl had a look of shock on her face as she stared at Reno's robotic arm. "Huh. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're an idiot for letting whatever the hell happened to your arm happen, but, I can't say that I wasn't expecting it." Dante would be the one who was truly surprised. Kairi not immediately going off on a tangent over Reno's stupidity? That was a first. "The real question, is who are you attending t- ...Oh," Kairi would finish rather abruptly. Watching as Kain came out from behind Reno. He seemed a bit off to her but she couldn't figure out why.

Dante would tug at the collar of his shirt, trying to pull it up and hide his face. It didn't matter how much better Kairi had gotten in regards to her temper, this was not going to end well. He didn't even have a chance to answer Clara's question, because he was too nervous about what Kairi was going to do. Speaking of which, Kairi would stroll up to Kain, looking up and staring him right in the eyes. "You... You've been here all this time? And you didn't think to tell me where you were?" Kairi would whisper, tears creeping into her eyes again. She would turn her head to look at Reno again. "And you... If Kain couldn't message me, why didn't you tell me he was here?! What happened when he came back?!"

Dante would reach out to grab Kairi's shoulder, only to have his hand slapped away. Kairi gritted her teeth and glared at the person she had previously considered her best friend. "You knew he was here didn't you?" she would ask, her voice shaking. She would stare up at Kain again, ferocity and anger in her eyes, but not towards him. Towards herself for not being here. "You... Whoever you are... You are not my Kain. You might have his face, but... there's no way that you're him." Kairi would attempt to walk away from everyone, just wanting to get out of here and run off to either Snowpoint or Goldenrod, but she was stopped by a suddenly confident hand grabbing a hold of her arm. She didn't have the energy to pull away, standing in place. "Why did you ask me to come here Dante? To rub the fact that my boyfriend isn't himself into my face. Because that hurts. I haven't seen him in months and you knew that..."

"I'm sorry Kairi... I wasn't thinking... I just-" "You just what, Dante?! Wanted me to hurt for leaving everyone behind? Mission accomplished. Can I leave now?" Kairi would say, interrupting Dante in the process. The blue haired boy would have a hurt expression on his face, and he would shrink back. "No... This wasn't how it was supposed to be... I called you all here because... Because I have something to tell all of you."

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:13 pm
Leslie would barely spend a second looking at Clara and her attempt at modesty, preferring to keep her focus on her newly arrived sister. And when chaos erupted as Reno entered the room with Kain in tow, the hybrid simply kicked Clara's bag towards her without bothering to closely examine the contents. That was when Lace gave a slight snap before nodding towards Clara. "Yes, Lace, I know. We are not talking about that right now." The Mawile hybrid told her second mouth, eyes rolling for a moment before she sat back to watch the fireworks about to erupt between the others in the room.

Reno had expected a greater chastising over the missing arm, maybe a comment directed towards his typical brilliance in these situations. Interesting. "Fine, Kairi. You want answers? One, I had no idea you didn't know where Kain was since every time you leave, you cut off your communications almost entirely." Reno started in with, already moving to intercept Kairi before she could leave the room. "And two, even if I had the slightest clue this was an actual thing, I've been busy dealing with a regional plague that infested the entirety of Hoenn. So I'm sorry that Kain lost it and I didn't tell you, but other things have happened."

Reno felt himself grow silent as his shoulders slumped slightly. Why had he been so blunt to Kairi? "Stay, Kairi.", Was all Reno added as he turned his gaze towards the ground. "I don't need to be psychic to know what Dante is about to say. But the rest of yous should hear."

"Hear what?" Leslie piped up with, having moved closer to where the four older Snagems were gathered at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 pm
Clara would look down at the floor from the cold feeling coming from Leslie, that was until she caught that moment of hiding. She had to wonder. Then Dante stood up to follow that red headed girl. Why was she even important? "She is dating a psycho... s**t I said that out loud." Clara quickly cover her mouth. Finding her bag she quickly jumped into Dante's closet to hide, she likely just pissed off someone.

Still curious she would watch through the crack of the closet, letting the light make a vertical stripe along her whole body.

Kain would tear up at her expression, or at least he thought he was. Why does he feel like this. She was just one girl, why does he care? Kain would twist around his shoulders would lift, and straighen his posture. "Why? Why do we not hate you" he looked confused at kairi "We, I, can hate everyone. Even people I enjoy I hate. I consider hurting others, why not you? You never came looking for us. We are broken, we needed you. But I couldn't leave. The Red one, Reno..." Kain's voice began to sound less jumbled and more sensical, like things where becoming easier for him. "Had me locked away. Because, becuase, he ... he ... did this!" Kain said sounding like he fought through a wall just to say those words. " I don't want to hurt you, why? I only want to.. to care."

Kain would begin to cry, quickly grabbing Dante for hug, being the only other person in range was Reno, and he would rather strangle him. The tall lanky man would squeeze his friend tight, "I don't want to be broken. I want to make this day for our friend. Dante you have always known me well, especially in my.. my clothes. Thank you.~" Kain would put down the small blue boy, and doing so fall over himself onto the ground.

"I... am sorry.. all of you. Well except for Reno" Kains voice was sincere, finishing on a cocky tone.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 am
Kairi could practically feel the anger rising through her at what Reno had to say about her lack of communication. She had her reasons, and besides, she had been keeping in contact with Dante. But that was mostly because it seemed like he was the only one interested in keeping up with her sometimes. "Did you even actually try and contact me at all? I mean, being up in Snowpoint, I don't always have the best communication skills due to the fact that, hey, I'm on a snowy mountain with little to no service! But guess what? Dante still got me here! Can't say the same of you, Reno," Kairi's voiced dripped with venom as she said her ex's name.

The redhead would turn to Dante then, fury still showing in her eyes. "As for you... You have been keeping in contact and still couldn't manage to let me know that Kain was here. And that Reno managed to break him!" the girl would shriek, causing Dante to shrink back further in fear of his friend. However, seeing the panic in Dante's crystal blue eyes, Kairi felt a pang of something in her heart. And she glanced down at her shoes. "I'm sorry Dante... You called us here for a reason. I shouldn't.. be getting so upset over this..."

Dante would straighten up, looking up at Kairi, trying to get her to look him in the eyes. "It's alright Kairi... You have every right to be upset with us. Me especially. I will be honest, I didn't know that Kain was still here, but, I did know that he was a little..." Dante trailed off then, and then was suddenly picked up, causing the boy to practically squeak in his shock. When he was put back down, Dante would look down at Kain, who now appeared to be sitting on the floor. "I'm not the only one who knows you well, Kain. Kairi knows you much better than I do... Even if you don't seem to currently recall her. She really loves you a lot, you know? And I should have been a better friend and told her that you were all messed up..." Kairi, tears in her eyes as she listened to what Dante had to say, couldn't help but pull her friend into a hug. "I'm sorry for getting mad, Dante... You've always sorta been the glue that holds our little ragtag group of misfits together. We're all here to listen to what you have to say. So... say it."

Dante didn't realize that he had apparently been holding his breath as Kairi spoke again until he released the air currently in his lungs. Crystal blue eyes, looking slightly downcast, would glance around the room at the boy's gathered friends. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Dante would finally make his announcement.

"I-I'm leaving Snagem..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm
Reno attempted to gather together some response, justify his lack of actual contact with Kairi during her time gone, try and make himself seem reasonable for all he had done with Kain and Kairi.

He had nothing.

Grabbing at his left shoulder, Reno gave a twist before letting his replacement arm drop to the floor. "Here. Use this to get back at me. Can't beat me up any worse than I would myself." He dejectedly told Kairi and Kain, kicking the arm between the pair and waiting to see what exactly they might do.

Well, at least until Dante dropped his mild bomb of a revelation. "Wait. Where are you goin'? What are ya gonna be doin'?" Reno rushed out, panicked that he was now losing his two best friends. Man, this sticking to logic thing was starting to look as stupid as his old persona.

Leslie simply kept watching the chaos as it erupted, unsure how exactly she could pipe in on this. "Um. Can we please stop fighting and deal with the fact that Dante is gonna be leaving? And I swear Kain, if you say anything nuts right now I will smash you in yours." Glancing over to where her second mouth was sitting, Leslie smacked the limb. "You. Stop making me wanna hit people. Yes, its fun. No I don't need to hit the idiots I am related to and/or are friends with."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:33 pm
Kains eyes would shoot towards Kairi, in her anger she must of complete ignored Kain, well that isn't nice. The confusion would make his head tighten, as he rose to his feet. The pink eye'd mans movements where like a serpent. Kain would give Kairi one more chance and see if she actually heard him. He stood up, his height forcing him to look down at her. Bearing a face like someone reading a book he tried to understand Kairi more, who is she to have such sway over his feelings. And why does her hair smell like strawberry's, FOCUS KAIN.

Clara would be looking through the crack of the closet, as the two friends exchanged their nick names. The face Dante made, that genuine smile, it was something Clara hadn't seen since they first became friends. The dress matched the green with envy she felt inside. She wanted to go out and hit the red headed girl, but she knew better. Instead she just brought out one of her Pokemon to keep her company, knowing Dante would be entertaining and couldn't just talk with her. So her Nincada, Nallah, would be perched on her should receiving a pamperous scratch.

Waiting a bit in the crowd and walking around she 'accidentally' backed up into her towerous brother, "Oh sor- ... Hey Kain." Clara had some odd confidence that came out of nowhere, and needed to see where her brothers girlfriend saw them. Interrupting Kairi and Kain, Clara had to ask, "Okay do you see the family resemblance? Because so far he won't believe me." She smiled as Kain's fingers began to clentch, and his teeth bare. Noticing she put her face where it shoudn't of she turned back to her scared self and left before kairi could answer.

Then he said it, Clara was mortified, "Your doing this now? But I thought it would be much later! Do you have lineup being sold now? Did you find a mentor?" Clara would run up and grab Dante in her arms, hugging him up against her body. "I knew you where going to leave, you've been so sad. And us making new projects haven't been making you smile nearly as long as they used to, but are you sure now? Are you ready?" Clara's finger would tighten around Dante's shirt, "I'm not ready to let you go unless you are for sure ready." A distinct tear would leave a dark spot in his shoulder. Looking up she gave the olive skinned boy a kiss on the cheek, "You better be sure, your my best friend. I don't care who's your best friend, but I'm going to look out for you, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm
Kairi would only give a half-glance towards the arm that Reno had dropped to the floor and kicked toward them. One redhead would look to the other, giving a sigh. "Do you really think I want to physically harm you over that? I mean, I know I've been abusive in the past, but, I'm trying to get past that. Let it go, alright?" she would say solemnly. It was true though, she didn't want to resort to physical violence just because she was upset. Turning back, Kairi would find herself staring up into Kain's eyes. "Since you're in my face right now, I'm assuming you were actually wanting me to answer you, right? I'm trying not to get into arguments with everyone at the moment, so, now probably isn't a good time. But, since you keep staring at me like that... You do realize that I'm you're girlfriend right? We've... we've done things together that I've never openly done with anyone else except for when it's been forced on me. And I should hope that the reason you don't want to hurt me is because there is still some shred of you in there that isn't this broken shell that Reno seems to have turned you into..." Kairi would whisper, looking down slightly, letting her bangs cover her eyes so that they wouldn't betray the tears that were forming there.

Hearing Clara's voice, Kairi would give a sigh, wiping her eyes with one hand before shooting a glare at the girl. "Now isn't the time for this pipsqueak. Not when Dante is-" the redhead would cut herself off when she heard what Dante had said. "What do you mean you're leaving Snagem?"

Dante, hearing all the various reactions from his friends, would glance sadly around the room. Looking at all the faces that were looking right back at him. "It's just like it sounds Kairi. I'm leaving Snagem... for good. I never really belonged here anyways. Everyone else always seemed like they had a reason to be here. But why did I stick around? The only reason I came here originally was to find Reno, just so that I knew I had some family who actually gave a damn about my well-being. And I found that, but, I've overstayed my welcome," Dante would say, tugging at one of the sleeves of his shirt, almost like he was trying to hide something. Kairi would frown, obviously noticing the strange gesture from her friend. Striding over towards Dante, Kairi would grab a hold of one of Dante's arms, tugging up the sleeve to reveal the deep scars that riddled that wrist. The redhead's heart would sink, and she could feel herself starting to shake. "Please tell me you didn't-" Dante would interrupt the girl suddenly, "I've been tempted to, but, no, I didn't try to... end anything. But, I felt leaving Snagem would be better. I'm... I'm not happy here." Tears would pool in Dante's crystalline eyes, and Kairi would pull the blue-haired boy into a hug, stroking his head as he sobbed into her shoulder.

"Shhh... Just let it all out Dee. We're all here for you. Each and every one of us," Kairi would whisper, refusing to let go of Dante before he was ready for her too. Sniffling a little, Dante would push Kairi away slightly, looking to his friends again. He'd take a deep breath, trying to steady himself before he answered all the questions. "I... don't really know where I'm going. Or what I'm doing for that matter. And no, Clara... To all of your questions, actually. I'm not sure about anything, and... I'm not sure that I'm ready for any of this, but, I need to get out of this place," Dante would say, looking a little disappointed in himself at the fact that he hadn't actually prepared anything. Kairi, trying to ignore the fact that Clara was currently in such a close proximity to her, would grin at Dante, a wild look in her eyes. Dante looked at Kairi fearfully, wondering what it was that had her grinning so strangely.

"Dee, have you ever been to Lilycove City?" Dante would give a confused look at Kairi's question. "Uhh... once, yeah. Why?" Kairi would give another smirk, like she knew something that no one else did, because it was likely that she did. "Because apparently there's this huge contest going on there soon. Supposedly, they need some costume designers to take part. Something about outfits being super important, and the contestants being in teams. Supposedly each team has a somewhat known designer, and people who stand out are able to possibly get an apprenticeship with one of them. I think we need to go. All of us," the redhead would say, gesturing to everyone in the room. "What do you say Dee? You want to go to Lilycove?"

Dante would just stare at Kairi, totally dumbfounded, "I... I don't know."

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:51 pm
Reno stared down at the metallic arm sitting on the floor in front of him with a contemplative look before turning away from the limb. "I'll do one better than let it go. Time to test something that will be interesting to see." Reno muttered, a flash of pink visible behind his eyes. Inside of Kain's mind, Reno's presence would split into two separate signatures before this secondary presence set itself to work with dragging Kain's mind back together in an effort to return some semblance of normalcy to him. Outside of the mental area, Reno would stumble a bit before blinking. "Well, that was a bloody rush. Haven't nailed that down yet, but eventually that should be able to give you a few of my powers without taking mine away as it seems to have. It also gives ya a fun new presence in yer head. So Kain, meet Rome. He's gonna be helpin' ya ta return ta yer usual self." Collapsing onto the ground, Reno grabbed at his head with his right hand. "Ow. Mighta pushed myself a lil hard with that one. Am I speakin' with my old accent again?"

"Yes, you are. Now stop being dumb. Our friend is wanting to go places and we are making sure to send him off in style." Leslie chided her older....thing, leaving to writhe a bit on the floor as she hugged Dante. Releasing the hug, the small Mawile hybrid would quickly bring up a small display for this Lillycove contest, searching it up as Kairi gave her more details. Eventually, she had the event nailed down and passed the SNAG over to Dante. "Go ahead. Sign us up. We need a little family time anyways if this disaster of a meeting is anything to go by."

---

Inside Kain's mind, Rome glanced around the area in efforts to find something that resembled his consciousness. Damnit, they were supposed to be able to sense this type of thing. They had sensed it in S-22 and they knew Kain had a brain. So where was it? "Wait a minute, consciousness. SOCIAL ACTIVITY!" Rome shouted, taking off towards where he felt the sense of consciousness coming from. It had to be something useful, it just had to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 pm
Clara would give wide stare at Kairi, "That's an amazing idea, My sister in law is awesome!" Quickly turning on her heel, a odd similarity to her brother, She would grab each side of Dante's face. "Dante this is perfect, this is your chance, you know you want to do this so... " she began to nod the dumbfounded head, "Nod that beautiful head of yours." Clara would jump back and running over the studio side of dante's room, packing his essential styling tools.

Off on the other side of the room, Kain would frozen, a streak of pink along his face. He kept thinking, 'I remember' over and over. His mind flooding with images of their lives before Kain's independence day. His mind raced with images of dates, moving in, more, everything flew in and out... then he felt the intruder.

Kain would squeeze his head in pain.

Inside Kain's consciousness What used to be a desolate wasteland would be over grown with vines of purple, each stem growing over the decayed buildings, making it oddly beautiful. Off where Rome had heard the commotion, he would be able to see three beings too far to make any details out just here shape. The three people would run into each other full steam, there bodies quickly forming into one. The person stood as if they where trying to withhold their balance, and like a sneeze the three shot out into the separate beings again.

Kain with all the commotion in his head wouldn't until now notice he was staring at his lovers a**, quickly before Kairi noticed he shot a look up at the ceiling trying to hide anything.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 pm
Kairi couldn't help but stare strangely at Reno and Kain, not sure why they both seemed to suddenly have headaches or something. "Are you two okay?" the redhead would ask, raising a single, red eyebrow questioningly. Shaking her head slightly, she would turn back to Dante, watching as he took the SNAG from Leslie. Kairi would see Clara turn just out of the corner of her eye, taking note of the similarity to Kain as she moved, but she wasn't about to say anything about it. Dante would stare at the screen, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he read through all the details. "Are you guys sure I'm even good enough for this? I mean, some of these names are pretty big. Well, they're not like hugely popular or anything, but, some of these designers are really popular in the clothing design and contest community... There's no way I'm good enough to work with any of them," he would say, closing his eyes and attempting to hand the SNAG back to Leslie.

Kairi would frown then, taking the SNAG from Dante before her sister could choose whether or not to take it back. Inputting the necessary details, the redhead signed everyone up, finally handing the SNAG back to her sister. "There. We're all signed up. The head designer of our team is someone named Kiki Tucker," the golden and silver-eyed girl would say, watching as Dante's face would pale. "What? You know who she is?" The blue-haired boy would nod, finding it difficult to speak. "She really popular or something?" "N-n-not exactly. She's just one of my favorite designers. At least of the lesser known people. She's known well enough that a few people will probably want to talk to her, but, not so well known that she's a snob. Apparently she's pretty down to earth, if not a little... fluffy," Dante would say, trying to keep his voice steady. "What kind of a description is 'fluffy', Dee?" "The kind you use for an Altaria hybrid who uses her own cotton-y feathers as inspiration for some of her most well-known designs. Apparently she's even used her own feathers in some of her designs."

"Huh. Interesting. Well, you get to work with her in the contest. So, try and make a good impression. The contest itself isn't until tomorrow, but, shall we at least head to Lilycove now? Maybe get settled somewhere and relax for the evening?" Kairi would ask, stretching her arms above her head a little bit. "I haven't been outside a lot lately, so, I'd rather go sooner rather than later if we can." Dante would nod in response, looking over to Reno. "You're able to teleport us to Lilycove, right Reno? Well, maybe not you specifically, but, I know you've got a Pokemon who can teleport us, right?" Dante would ask, still trying to get over the fact that his friends were willing to do all of this for him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:13 pm
Reno's eyes would blink and jitter for a moment before he finally settled into something resembling normalcy. "Okay, okay, okay. I can bloody well see now. And I hope that what I just did will be enough ta help Kain along ta sanity. Otherwise I just completely blew my psychic talent for the next...specific time period, in vain." Reno groaned out, groping at his robotic arm before stuffing the appendage in his bag. He wasn't wearing it until things finally settled out here.

Leslie glanced up at Kairi, watching as her older sister punched in the information. Stupid boobie packing older sister, stealing her idea of what to do when Dante mad himself be humble and stuff. Lace would give a quick snap towards the red head before Leslie smacked the second mouth on the top of it with a fist. "No. Bad hind brain. Stop doing stuff when I'm not looking." Eyes shooting up to the rest of the crowd, the Mawile hybrid quickly dragged the hunk of metal called Lace behind her back slowly, trying to make this forced gesture seem almost casual. Failing miserably, but she tried. "Okay. Broken brain. Send us...to Lilycove!"

"I'm never gonna have any respect, am I?"

"By Arceus, no. Now, teleport!"Leslie cheerily commanded, watching as Reno opened his bag and released his Kadabra to teleport the group away.

----

Rome stared at the odd.....three person thingie. What kind of drug trip was Kain's mind on? "You! With the identity issues and the inability to be one thing! Stop it with the eldritch morphing and speak!" Rome shouted, walking slowly towards what he assumed to be Kain's consciousness. This was gonna be bad.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:20 pm
The world inside kains head, looking like it was drawn by a angsty teen, would spin to a hault as the three people came into light. Three confused looking souls stood in front of the orange haired clone. Each with there own distinct looks while still taking their own Kain flare. To the left easily looking the most confused was shorter fellow with silver hair and a large purple eye, leaving only a blank slaight where the other should be. He sported a slump and shy posture in a purple and silver suit looking as if it were from the seventeen hundreds. In the centre of the group stood a tall lanky sarcastically slouched man, with tangled black hair and a bold red eye in the opposite place of his friend. To the far right however sat a disturbed looking being, bald, no eyes, and black skin contrasting the other two's bone white completion. This one snarled and blindly sniffed the air, "there is another one! Who is it? We kill, we kill!". A subtle smack on the head the quad pedal man was quieted, letting the tall one sleek, "So you left a piece of yourself behind? Oh.. How lovely. It's not like you tortured us enough as it is? The name is Malum, you already met my brother Bonum, and lastly this piece of crazy is Amissum. You or any of your friends have serious guts thinking you can come in here again" Malum would say with a demeaning stance, "What are you even doing here?"

----------------------------------

Back in the normal world Kain would watch leslie give her pout as she looked at her sister oddly, what was what anger her so... oh? Kain would begin to look away, his rediscoveries of what body parts he enjoys should be handled at a later date. With his brain so... so full, how can he even try to think straight.

Kains long legs would stride him across the room meeting in the crowd, "I..... I ... think, This will be, DELICIOUS! .... sor- sorry I mean fun."

----------------------------------

Clara happy encouraging face would be turned scared when seeing Leslie's scowl at her sisters chest. She, still leaning on Dante's arm, would as her friend, "If her sisters chest piss her off, what am I suppose to do? I'm not exactly skinny. Dante do you still have that bonding fabric we meant to use for the mummy costume?" Her voice was shy and difficult to hear with her needing to whisper. She began to grab his shirt, "See your the one I go to for help, what am I going to do?".  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff