Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Official FG 4 PG Gift Ninjas...WTH?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
+1
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:15 am
New to FG 4 PG? Well, welcome! heart Here you will find lots of great and fun ways to makes teh uber amounts of gold. We have polls, contests, chatting and more?

More?
Oh yeah... More, baby! blaugh In addition to the many kind and generous random donators of FG 4 PG, we now have Gift Ninjas!!! GIFT NINJAS!!! Woot!

OMGWTFBBQ?
Yeah... That's right... Gift Ninjas... These clever folks are part of an Official FG 4 PG Gift Ninja Academy where they are undergoing intense and rigorous training to make sure the members of FG 4 PG are happy and having fun.

Who are the Gift Ninjas?
Their identities are secret and will always be a secret. This is so that they can give when they wish to. Like you and I, they aren't always running around with pockets full of gold. They have to earn it as well. Their silence and secretiveness helps them donate in peace and at their leisure. No one likes a begger. Quite simply, how could anyone keep up with that?

So how do I see a Gift Ninja?
You don't. They see you. These ninjas strike with silent and deadly accuracy, infiltrating the Wish Lists of Guild members and attacking the Quest threads with stealth.

How do they see me?
Post! Post! Post! The more active you are in this guild, the more likely you are to be seen by a Gift Ninja.

But I did post!
But how often do you post? Posting only once here or there may get you missed. Gift Ninjas love to see you and see you often. Don't forget to chat with us. Remember, there are many more members than there are ninjas. Gold does run out too. Ninja gold is not unlimited either. They give to the one who POST! Did I mention you should post? xd

How do I know that I've been seen?
Phew! A lot of questions, but here's the trick. If you see an icon show up in your thread that looks like this: User Image Then someone in that thread has just been sent gold or a gift. Gift Ninjas don't talk, so you won't know who got what until the recipient tells you. Funny thing about seeing that icon is that the excitement it generates makes the Gift Ninjas crazy and they often make multiple attacks. The next gift could be yours. wink

So how do they know what I like?
Keep that Wish List updated always. As soon as you get a gift, update again. Make a quest thread in the Quest Subforum. It's all so very easy. xd

But my items in my Wish List are so expensive... sweatdrop
Gift Ninjas are fearless. They don't shy away from expensive Wish Lists. In a case such as this, you'll find you'll get a gift of gold to help you on your quest.

OMG! How can I ever thank them?
That's easy too. Tell all of your friends about FG 4 PG. No other guild has Gift Ninjas...yet... But we will likely be imitated, but never duplicated. Imitation is the highest form of flattery after all.

OMG! They are so cool. I wanna be an Official Gift Ninja too. How do I join?
The FG 4 PG Gift Ninja Academy is being set up as we speak. There will be rules...oh yes, many rules. We will have an application process set up soon as well. The code of Gift Ninja silence is law. They never speak or reveal their identities. Can you keep a secret? Well... Maybe you have the right stuff to become one one day. Check this thread for updates on what's new.

Well, what if I don't want to want to be silent and secretive? I want to be worshipped for my generosity, damnit! scream

No problem. There are many, many random and anonymous donators here in FG 4 PG. Please feel free to donate as often as you like. A word of caution though: it's highly addictive and fun! 3nodding

Uh oh... I broke a Guild rule! gonk
You did what??? eek Tsk! Tsk! You'll likely get a visit from the Anti-Ninja then. Wherever there's a Gift Ninja, the Anti-Ninja will also be watching. If you break a rule, you'll know it by his appearance. Begging and harassment are the biggest no-nos. Gift Ninjas reserve the right to donate to those they feel deserve it most.

Please forgive me, Gift Ninjas! crying
LOL! No worries! Gift Ninjas know everyone makes mistakes and sometimes many. They will still visit you if you are an active participant in the guild. Gift Ninjas strongly believe in second chances.

Why do some people get Ninja'd more than others?
Participation! It's as simple as that. The more you talk with everyone, the better your chances of getting noticed or striking an affectionate chord with a Gift Ninja. Gift Ninjas love action, so get active! whee

~GUILD TESTED.....SAKURA APPROVED~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:48 am
Unofficially, there's a rumour there's a Gift Ninja Academy now open. I'm not sure what they are doing at the moment as even I am not allowed in to see, but I was told to expect that the Academy will be accepting applications sometime soon. 3nodding If you want to become an Official GN, check back here for updates. heart Please don't PM me for more details. What I know, I'll post here for you. Thanks! 3nodding  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:05 am
NEW UPDATE!!!

The Secret Gift Ninja Academy has informed me that they will now be reviewing new recruit applications. I was going to open this thread to the public, but a Sensei of the academy advised against it. If you post your application here, your identity will be compromised.

The Code of Silence is Law in the Gift Ninja Academy. If you cannot abide by this rule, please do not bother applying. Gift Ninjas want to remain secret. They have informed me that anyone who will not uphold their code of silence, will be immediately banned from the Academy, and possibly from FG 4 PG, depending on severity of offense.

No begging from other members, their main accounts or their mules will be tolerated once you are accepted into the Academy!!! You will be banned from both guilds AND reported for harassment without a second chance. This is not a stepping stone to infiltrating the Academy for your personal gain. No exceptions to this rule!

*Please allow up to 10 - 14 days for your application approval. The vote goes before the entire academy for approval. Once every vote is in, you will be notified of their decision. Thank you for your patience.

How to apply:

You must apply to the Gift Ninja Academy Mule. The address and guild are hidden until they complete their application form and officially open the doors. I'm told they will be ready soon. They have a Guild Mule that will act as an official liason for applications set up soon as well. I will post his/her name here as soon as they give it to me.

Ok, that's all I have... I'm told the mule's name will be given to us some time today. I'll post application procedures too when they give it to us. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:42 pm
*updated the front page with new Ninjas*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:55 am
FG 4 PG Gift Ninja Academy is NOW accepting applications! Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing. Please send the following application to Liaison Gift Ninja:

1. Why do you wish to become an Official FG 4 PG Gift Ninja?
2. When did you join FG 4 PG?
3. Why would you not consider just being a random donator within the guild?
4. Will you be active within the academy?
5. Will abide by all rules of the academy and swear to keep the identities of Gift Ninjas an absolute secret?

Thank you! ^_^ Now go have some fun!

Please be advised that all applications are carefully considered and voted upon by ALL members. There is a possibility that your application may be rejected. Please do not take this personally. There has to be a really good reason for rejected applications and we will let you know what it is. It does not mean that you cannot apply later once you've fixed the issue.

Thanks for understanding. 3nodding Their main concern is ninja silence and maintenance of secret identity. Also, you do NOT have to be wealthy to become an Official Gift Ninja. That is not even considered and they will never ask how much gold you have as a means of disqualifying your application. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:51 pm
I have linked to a topic pertaining to further information regarding applications. This came straight from an ambassador of the GNA, so you'd better read it before you get any ideas. wink

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2674322  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces