Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Dominique's Cozy Flat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location~ London, England
Inhabitants~ Dominique Hallwyd and Lime

Dominique found this flat while looking for a space all his own since he surmised he couldn't live above his place of business any longer. Not because he hated it or the people in it but because he'd rather like to stretch his legs so to speak. He made sure his family had a hand in the decision as well as his aunt and younger cousin help decorating it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXX]User ImageXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:48 pm
Inhabitants

User Image
Dominique is...
[Home] [Work] [Store] [Out]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:03 pm
Pets and Miscellaneous

Lime
User Image

Dominique mainly lives alone with his only frequent visitors being family and his new friend Elizabeth whom he doesn't quite remember actually giving this address to.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image
                                                      You know the games I play
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      When you've gone through hell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S͚̟̖̾̈́͘ʟ̢̤̙̉̍͆ʏ͕̖͔̓̆͘ᴛ̙̪̻̔͐̉ʜ̖̞̭̄̄̈́ᴇ̺̗̞̈́̑͘ʀ͍͔̦̒̾̅ɪ̙̩͕̀̎̆ɴ̢̱̺̆̑͛ ͇̜̭͋́̂A̡̟̣̔̂̈́ʟ̦̟̖͂͛͝ᴜ̘̠̼̈́͂͂ᴍ̧͕̹͑͒̀ɴ̥̰͍̐̑͛ɪ͚̞̳̑̇̋ || Ā͍̦̄͌ͅʟ̬͖̮̄̎͘ᴛ̘̝̩̈́̏̈ᴇ̡̆̃̔͜ͅʀ̠̦̫̓͐͠ ̼̪̣͑̚͝Ĕ̡̖̞̊͑ɢ̨̟̪̓͛̕ᴏ͍̞͙̂̂̽ || P͎͙̼̾͠͝ᴜ͓̦̣̽̊̓ʀ͖̼̘̔͑͠ᴇ̧̱̱̓͑̚ʙ̦̬̃͋̄͜ʟ̧̧̰́̐̐ᴏ̦̰̗̒͑̄ᴏ͎͇̻̋̎̄ᴅ̤͓̪̃̈́̋ ̠̟̫́̑̕Ṿ̛̼̥̑́ᴀ̡̹̝̈́̎̿ᴍ̧̠̮̀̆̀ᴘ͇͓̼̈́̍̂ɪ̲͇̈́̐̚ͅʀ̱̻̙̒̈́̈ᴇ̨̳͔̌̉̕

════════════════════════

Dante stood at the door, one hand in his pocket as the other rose to knock. He'd managed to be the one to wake up first instead of Virgil, and he had to applaud the fact that Virgil had been too unaware to be able to give up more than a token resistance. Then again, Dante had decided to wake up before sunset, and had waited patiently for the night to truly descend before he went out hunting. He didn't know why, but he found it almost soothing to be able to do it, just track down prey and take what he needed. No muss, no fuss, and certainly a lot better than how Virgil would stalk his prey. He had a feeling that Harbinger was more pleased with Dante's progress in hunting than his host's, but that was to be expected, really. Unlike Virgil, Dante still had full memories of what he was taught by Megan, including stalking prey. At least a simple charm allowed him to be clean again, otherwise he'd look like he came from the scene of a murder. Which, it hadn't been a murder. Quite the contrary, if he wanted it to be one, he would have drained the person dry before leaving. Dante knew however that would eventually lead to him, and had managed to learn (and teach Virgil since he hadn't known how to) how to heal wounds.

Now the vampire stood outside Dom's door, and he was nearly curious as to what the Frenchman had planned. They had kind of planned something for an anniversary, since they had been seeing each other for a while. Dante however hadn't known quite what to get the Frenchman. It wasn't like he was really into buying things for significant others. No one had stuck around long enough, and Dante hadn't a clue about what Dom would actually want. Shoving his other hand into his pocket, he waited, wondering if he should just walk in unannounced. It wasn't like vampires were bound by muggle superstitions, after all. What kind of ridiculous myths were muggles trying to come up with, anyway? Next there would be rumours of vampires that could stand the sun and subsided on something ridiculous like a blood substitute! Besides, he figured that Dom had a surprise, and Dante knew that his host was currently glaring at him from whatever corner he'd shoved Virgil in, but he didn't care. It wasn't like he could actually do anything right now anyway. Virgil just got to play piggyback to the event.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I wonder what he's got planned...
                                                      Taken By: Dominique Hallwyd
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You know how hard it can be
                                                      To keep believing in me
                                                      When everything and everyone
                                                      Becomes my enemy and when
                                                      There's nothing more you can do
                                                      I'm gonna blame it on you
                                                      It's not the way I want to be
                                                      I only hope that in the end you will see

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique fidgeted the entire time he glanced over at his attire for the evening which wasn't even half of what he felt the week before when he had actually ordered the items online. Virgil, bless him, had learned of his predilections towards women's clothing and hadn't judged him on it. Or rather, he hadn't judged him unfairly or negatively which he had been most afraid of. And then there was Dante who saw nothing but positive outcomes from his abnormal wardrobe which just about made him flush as red as a fully cooked lobster each time he took over. As much as he would like to say it hadn't bothered him, it had taken him a while to get completely comfortable with the notion that his boyfriend could sometimes turn into a completely different person. But it helped that the person he became was the one who almost effortlessly defended his honor in his own workplace. Both versions were also devastatingly charming and handsome as well so that didn't hurt either. Though perhaps he shouldn't have used handsome considering they were technically the same person. But still it never hurt to be prepared for one or the other person, or alter as he had been asked to refer to Dante by their mind healer. He hadn't actually accompanied them on a session yet but he had corresponded with the man a few times through owl mail though nothing of their actual sessions, that was wholly confidential, but on how he could perhaps help. Dante hadn't randomly poofed overnight but he also (to him at least) hadn't seemed to get stronger than he already was so he supposed that was something.

Still, all this thinking was distracting him from the true conundrum: would he even like his surprise? Dom knew when most people considered anniversary gifts they thought of perhaps jewelry or clothing accessories, or even some sort of gadget which made shopping for his boyfriend all the harder. To his knowledge he didn't wear much or really any jewelry, he felt it was too impersonal to just get him a pair of cuff links if they didn't symbolize anything to the pair of them and Virgil had just gotten the hang of scrolling through his Netflix without trying to set his telly on fire so he wouldn't be gifting any technology for a while. Dominique truly didn't remember how he had gotten onto the idea of his, or rather he didn't remember how he could've decided to go through with it. Perhaps he had drunk one too many glasses of sherry one evening while cooking, maybe his aunt had talked him into it. All he knew was he was now staring at a box of intimates, lacy ones at that, with only the setting sun as his timer for when Virgil might arrive.

He had just taken a bath to rid the days dirt and grime and his hair was still a tad damp leaving the ends to curl up rebelliously and he was beginning to shiver from the chill of his air conditioning but still he didn't move towards the box. It was embarrassing to be afraid of simple clothes but they weren't just that. He was in a sense offering himself over to his boyfriend and the very idea rather terrified him. Wearing an ambiguous gender neutral shirt or sweater was safe, admitting that he was wearing female pants was alright, admitting to also wearing ladies' underpants underneath the pants was nerve-wracking. And now he was attempting to combine it all and...dear God why did he suddenly feel faint. No. No he would not faint from this if only because he had a date later in the evening and because he had no wish of his friend Beth finding out about it. She could be especially vicious when she wanted to be. So taking a few deep breaths, Dominique dropped his towel and donned the undergarments before covering the front with an embellished skirt flared apron. The apron was gifted on whim from his father who had only purchased it because it said "French" on it's description card but he was rather taken with it though he almost never actually cooked in it. It was much too special to get splashed food on or worse, chocolate stains. That was actually the main reason he had chosen it, besides its graceful appearance, because he wouldn't actually be serving food to Virgil. He was still trying to make foods that vampires could eat so that his boyfriend could enjoy that familiar comfort but a friend of his (or rather a friend of a friend? he couldn't really remember) had discovered a way for vampires to taste their drinks which was what he had in store for the man. He had chosen a lovely red wine, red because it was the one wine he actually enjoyed and because he wanted to be slightly dramatic with its correlation to, well, blood. And romance seeing he had also sprinkled red rose petals on the serving tray along with the chilled wine and had just settled on a near silent music station (he had discovered early on that his normal volume of background music was near deafening to the other man and had decided to react accordingly) when he heard the knock at his door. Knowing it to be Virgil, if only because Beth almost never knocked anymore when visiting, he nervously straightened his apron before padding over to his door barefoot (he had thought added heels of some sort a bit too much even for him) and opened it with a slight flush always a bit taken aback by how handsome Virgil was. And the fact that he returned his affections.
                                                "Good evening Virgil I 'ope vous 'ad a pleazant sleep? Oh! Right, um, pleaze come in." Dominique blushed realizing he had both hidden behind his door and forgotten to invite the man in then rectified it by opening it wide so that he could see his ensemble and step into his small but tidy flat.

╚═══════════════════════

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Wearing
Where~ Home
With~ Virgil or Dante
Why~ Anniversary
I hope he likes it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S͚̟̖̾̈́͘ʟ̢̤̙̉̍͆ʏ͕̖͔̓̆͘ᴛ̙̪̻̔͐̉ʜ̖̞̭̄̄̈́ᴇ̺̗̞̈́̑͘ʀ͍͔̦̒̾̅ɪ̙̩͕̀̎̆ɴ̢̱̺̆̑͛ ͇̜̭͋́̂A̡̟̣̔̂̈́ʟ̦̟̖͂͛͝ᴜ̘̠̼̈́͂͂ᴍ̧͕̹͑͒̀ɴ̥̰͍̐̑͛ɪ͚̞̳̑̇̋ || Ā͍̦̄͌ͅʟ̬͖̮̄̎͘ᴛ̘̝̩̈́̏̈ᴇ̡̆̃̔͜ͅʀ̠̦̫̓͐͠ ̼̪̣͑̚͝Ĕ̡̖̞̊͑ɢ̨̟̪̓͛̕ᴏ͍̞͙̂̂̽ || P͎͙̼̾͠͝ᴜ͓̦̣̽̊̓ʀ͖̼̘̔͑͠ᴇ̧̱̱̓͑̚ʙ̦̬̃͋̄͜ʟ̧̧̰́̐̐ᴏ̦̰̗̒͑̄ᴏ͎͇̻̋̎̄ᴅ̤͓̪̃̈́̋ ̠̟̫́̑̕Ṿ̛̼̥̑́ᴀ̡̹̝̈́̎̿ᴍ̧̠̮̀̆̀ᴘ͇͓̼̈́̍̂ɪ̲͇̈́̐̚ͅʀ̱̻̙̒̈́̈ᴇ̨̳͔̌̉̕

════════════════════════

Dante smiled slightly as the door opened and Dom peeked out from behind it. Peeked, since it seemed as though the Frenchman wasn't going to come out from behind the door. Though, honestly, Dante could have done without being called Virgil. He did notice the blush gracing Dom's face before he opened it wider, and Dante's eyebrow's rose higher as he realized that Dom was wearing an apron, and not much else. He entered, already taking in the ambience and the soft music. Well, if he didn't know any better, and he sure as hell knew a lot better than Virgil did about these things - Oh no you don't! Damn it Dante! - he could have sworn that Dom wanted a night in.

He entered quickly, not wanting anyone to see his boyfriend so scantily clad and kicked the door closed behind him. Stepping forward, he wrapped his arms around the other male and gave him a kiss before stepping back a bit.
                                                      "Good evening Dominique. My sleep was... interesting enough. Interesting choice of attire, I'll admit." He could practically feel Virgil glaring at him mentally and shrugged it off. He might let Virgil come back to the fore... eventually tonight. Besides, he was rarely out as it was, and he wanted to have some time with the other man before Virgil resumed control. He trailed a hand along the other's back and cocked his head to the side. "Is that... a camisole or something? I'd have nearly pegged you for corsets or something myself."

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:57 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique flushed brighter as he felt Virgil's eyes rake over his uniform and barely had any time in between after the door was closed upon them before his lips were captured in a kiss. As usual he very nearly melted in the other man's arms still not used to both the strength and surprising gentleness that was bestowed upon him and then all too soon he was bereft and attempting to recover his breath. He swore he never blushed as much around anyone but his boyfriend (though Beth had very nearly won the award one day when attempting to introduce him to a burlesque pole dancing class at the local gym) but his comment about his clothing still managed to raise his shade of redness. He was a bit confused over the bluntness of his statement regarding corsets. Virgil was a bit more reserved about topics such as this, even if he had proved to ah, approve of its usage. It briefly made him question whether or not he was even talking with Virgil himself and not his alter Dante. "Ah, z-zank vous, I wanted to do somezink special for ze date. P-plus, ze corset would be a tad 'arder to pull off oui?" Dominique answered demurely before pulling away from Virgil/Dante's arms to go to the tray with their drinks. He grabbed the one he marked with the special additive for the vampire while grabbing the second for himself and presenting him with the first glass. "But first, a drink to...ah, to us? Non, zat sounds very general, erm...what would vous like to toast to?" Dominique asked looking at the other man with a slightly tilted head.

╚═══════════════════════

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Wearing
Where~ Home
With~ Virgil or Dante
Why~ Anniversary
I hope he likes it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Dante smirked a bit at Dom's comment about corsets being harder to pull off. He did appreciate the gesture, honestly he did, but he had to admit, it was fun to tease his boyfriend a bit. Mostly because he looked irresistible when he was beet red. "I would say this was something special, though I would disagree about the corset being harder to pull off. On the contrary, I'm pretty sure I could manage it with my teeth if I wanted to." He could hear Virgil snort in the back of his mind before he closed off the other for the time being. He didn't need Virgil making a running commentary about the night or that Dante had yet again taken advantage of the fact that he also inhabited Virgil's mind. Virgil could learn to deal with it, and he had better keep a wrap on Virgie because he didn't want to deal with that mess deciding to ruin their night. Virgil would get his turn eventually.

He nearly pouted when Dom pulled away, only to c**k an eyebrow when he caught the scent of what was coming from the glass. Wine with... blood? Well, this was new. He hadn't had wine in a while, and the thought that perhaps Dom had managed to mix the two was intriguing. Dante took the glass from the Frenchman and rose it in a toast.
                                                      "I hate to sound cliché, but that does sound appropriate, though a toast to each other's health and longevity would also work. Life wouldn't exactly fit for me anymore, but I could possibly go the cheesy romantic side and say a long love instead." Dante tilted his glass a bit toward Dom before taking a sip, pleasantly surprised to find that he could actually taste the wine well enough to notice. Granted, it was intertwined with the blood, but the effect wasn't unpleasant. He'd have to ask Dom later how he'd done it, and then promptly make sure that Virgil never discovered it. He didn't need his host going out in an attempt to get pissed like he used to. "This is surprisingly good. What did you do to it, exactly?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:31 am
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique had thought perhaps he had gotten Virgil, or Dante he was still unsure, off the subject of his attire but then blushed and had to work very hard to not "eep" at his last comment about how he could possibly get the corset off using only his teeth. That is definitely a thing the alter would say instead of Virgil...so either he was influencing the other man heavily tonight...or he had come to the forefront of his consciousness and this was him tonight. Honestly that thought made him a lot more nervous about the evening. He didn't spend a whole lot of time around the more direct alter ego (direct being the nicest word he could think) but from the slips in Virgil's facade he was sure he was either going to be lobster red permanently or he'd be tied to his own bed for the remaining of the evening. Though that last one was a bit rude, he had been rather cordial so far so maybe he wasn't giving him his correct dues. Dominique blushed again though this time with a sweet smile as his boyfriend amended his toast to say for long love instead of his original generalization and obviously long life. Well they could though it wouldn't really apply to the other man what with his vampirism and all. Not wanting to ruin the night with a silly thing like happy tears he quickly took some sips from his own unspiked wine. He blinked as he was asked what he had put in the wine for the man to taste it and briefly wondered if he should since he remembered the slow ascension into alcoholism before Virgil was turned. Intellectually he knew vampires couldn't get drunk, but he didn't know if his boyfriend could be an exception or that the wine he prepared could do the trick. So instead he changed courses to ask the question that had been running through his mind the last few minutes. "Eet es a recipe I borrowed that es a secret. Now I have a question for vous. Are vous Virgil..or Dante?" Dominique asked slowly.

╚═══════════════════════

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Wearing
Where~ Home
With~ Virgil or Dante
Why~ Anniversary
I hope he likes it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Dante smiled into his glass, taking another sip before putting it down. Unlike Virgil, he'd never been big on drinking, and while he could appreciate a drink every now and then, he wasn't about to go to the same extent of drinking that Virgil had. The expression and colour Dom turned made the smile grow a bit more, and Dante was struck with the desire to just kiss him right there and say ******** it to whatever plans that Dom had for the night. He wrapped his arms around the dark-haired man instead, deciding to stare into his eyes and c**k an eyebrow at Dom's statement about not giving him the recipe. Dante could live with that, considering he wasn't sure about how much he could get drunk at the moment. Vampirism made it a hard thing to judge regarding that in any case.

The question about whether he was Virgil or Dante made Dante chuckle, stepping back a bit to control his brief moment of mirth.
                                                      "That obvious, am I? Virgil's pouting right now, but it's not like I'm going to keep him gone for the entire night. Merlin knows how much he can actually keep a handle on the brat in there too. And no, you haven't met him. Be glad about that." He wasn't about to lie and say that he and Virgil were the only ones in their shared head. That he'd managed to keep Virgie from emerging since he killed Shaw told volumes about how much Dante distrusted the ********. Honestly, he'd rather never have to deal with whatever bullshit that Virgie was bound to cause, especially since he knew rather well how much Virgie despised the fact that neither Dante or Virgil had intentions on having children. He'd probably maim Dom in an attempt to make them have a child. Fat chance, since Dante wasn't about to let something so disastrously wrong happen again.

He cocked his head to the side, however, considering Dom carefully before a frown tugged at his features.
                                                      "You're wary around me. You'd prefer if it was Virgil instead. What exactly did he tell you about me, anyway?" He wouldn't be surprised if murderer fell from Virgil's lips. Or sadist. Both true, but at the same time, the driving force behind what had made Dante wasn't there anymore. That was locked up safe and secure, and he wasn't letting it out anytime soon.

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image
                                                  I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                  I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                  And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                  My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀᴇʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgil walked up to Dom's flat, not sure if he should be visiting or not. However, he had made a plan to visit tonight, and he had sent an owl to his sister to ask how she was doing so he couldn't exactly owl Dom to tell him about it. Besides, he could possibly just avoid kissing Dom and not spread whatever it was he was experiencing to his lover. That would be a very bad idea, especially considering if it was a vampiric illness he was experiencing, then spreading it to anyone else was completely out of the question. He knocked politely at least, leaning his head against the door and trying to ignore the crawling feeling on his skin and the pressure in his head. Sinuses, he'd hazard to guess, maybe. It wasn't like he breathed much anymore, and on the occasions that he did, he didn't encounter a stuffy nose. Not that it meant much, since he hadn't bothered paying attention to that portion of his anatomy in years. Instead, he paid much more attention to his cravings and his fangs, among other things, and those were regular like clockwork.

He did have to wonder if maybe it was someone he ate. Dante had, as usual, taken over right when he'd woken up to deal with that issue, and when he came back to himself, he started feeling off. If it was someone he ate, he was going to curse his alter as much as possible. After all, if Dante had decided to choose someone else instead or, more preferably, found an alternate source to feed from, then he wouldn't be having these issues. Not like Dante listened, after all. He knew for a fact that Grace and Dominic fed from something other than humans, and he could easily too, but Dante had refused, and any time that Virgil attempted to feed from an alternate source, Dante would take over just to prevent it. Maybe the best recourse was to reintegrate with Dante, and hope that he was strong enough to not succumb to Virgie. A hiss sounded in the back of his mind and Virgil rolled his eyes. Of course Dante protested that idea, but Virgil didn't care. It was entirely his fault Virgil felt so miserable tonight, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Dante just had to get me sick...
                                                  OOC:

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                  I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                  And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                  I turned all the mirrors around

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:05 pm
They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find - no change
Those were the days of our lives yeah

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique was sluggishly waking from his midday nap reveling that he actually could. He supposed he always could've before he hired the lovely Pam but he always felt like he was letting down his loyal customers just to take a quick nap so he could stay up most of the night with his vampiric beau. Though only one percent of his parsonage knew that and he would rather keep it that way. He spent the time waiting for Virgil answering any emails and texts he might've received as well as the inventory sheets for the bakery. He was very thankful his father had kept their establishment muggle so he could do all this; even if the goblins were more foolproof he quite enjoyed not being glared at them as he did expenses and wages paperwork.

He had actually just settled on the couch with an instant cappucino (not as good as the real thing but a very acceptable substitute he had stumbled upon at his local grocer) and opened netflix on his television when he a familiar quiet knock on his door. Despite whatever trolling his best friend might say or do Dom didn't think anything was wrong for his heart to suddenly thump a bit faster or for his smile to brighten at the fact that his lover was suddenly near. Just because she couldn't see her own relationship through the haze of sexual encounters-and he did not need the play-by-plays she was giving him guh-didn't mean she could talk slight about his. He hastily put down his cup so he could answer the door and after allowing Virgil entrance pressed a soft kiss to the other man's cheek in greeting. "Good evening Virgil. Oh, have you fed yet? You look a little...peaky." Dom looked over him curiously having never seen a sickly pale vampire before. The only thing he had to compare to was when the man hadn't recently fed but then it would usually be Dante up and center.

He turned away from his beau to go into the kitchen to possibly offer him up a glass of his "special" wine, but after he grabbed his glass his mind went blank. What exactly had he been about to do? Dom looked at the wine glass in his hand and frowned. 'It's much too early for that' he told himself before putting it back. When he walked back into the living room he was surprised to see Virgil already standing there. When had he gotten here? And more importantly, had he actually been walking in daylight?! "Virgil?! When did vous get 'ere? Don't vpus know what time et es?!" he asked distraught while his accent thickened.

╚═══════════════════════
Diamond Wales

The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you,
I still love you
Wearing~
Where~ Home
With~ Virgil?!
What if he had died?!!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil sighed a bit as Dom opened the door, his lips quirking into a small smile as he felt Dom's lips press against his cheek. The buzzing feeling of his skin left then, as did the pressure in his head, and Virgil's small smile fell into a frown as Dom asked if he'd fed yet. Of course he had, but now that odd feeling he'd been feeling since Dante had fed had left, making Virgil wonder what in Merlin's name had caused it. "Hello Dominique, and yes actually, I have. I did feel a bit off, but..." The only good thing about Dom knowing that Virgil was legitimately crazy was that anything he said wasn't necessarily as crazy as it could have been. However, that didn't mean that he was going to say exactly what had happened, because he wasn't even sure himself. He stepped in as Dom went to get something from the kitchen, rubbing his head to try and figure out what exactly happened to the pressure he'd been feeling all evening.

When Dom came back in, Virgil blinked and stared as he asked what Virgil was doing there and then asked if Virgil knew what time it was. Virgil glanced toward the window, well aware that it was night and suddenly wondering if Dom had too much to drink. Which made no sense as Don didn't really drink much.
                                                  "I just got here. It's evening, remember? We had a get together planned." He looked Dom over carefully, stepping forward and cocking an eyebrow. This was definitely something odd happening, and he didn't think that Dom was prone to forgetting something that happened a few moments ago. That is, unless Dom suddenly had an alternate ego. It made no sense though, since that required trauma usually to trigger that, and he had never heard of something like that happening.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 pm
They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find - no change
Those were the days of our lives yeah

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique looked alarmed as Virgil told him that it was evening and they had a get together planned. He remembered the getting together but the fact that it was evening? He quickly went over and looked at the clock on his wall and was astonished to see that it was after seven in the evening. The last time he'd looked it had been a little before five! Maybe his clock was off...but the outside was dark behind the thick curtains. Goodness, maybe he'd have to invest in some batteries or even a different clock. "Et es...je suis vraim-Imean, I'm so sorry. My head, et es fuzzy now. Maybe I should 'ave taken a longer nap, oui?" he told him embarrassed with a giggle. But now that he was thinking about it, he could barely remember even lying down for a nap.It was so odd. Odder still was that he must've gotten up from his nap some time ago seeing as he was dressed not in his usual work uniform and from what he could see in the living room, the telly was already on and primed and a mug was set on the coffee table with no steam rising from it. And knowing himself it was probably coffee or a strong tea to stay awake most of the night with Virgil. Yet damned if he couldn't remember. Then he began having flashbacks to his childhood, mainly to his mother when she began complaining about forgetting the smallest of details. Was he becoming like her?! The doctors had said it was hereditary, especially the genetic genome of dementia she had contracted. But, but he was feeling fine! Besides these last few hours he remembered everything! Beauxbatons, meeting his long-lost father, his cousins/brothers, Virgil and....and...and?! "Virgil! Qui est la personne qui vit à l'intérieur de toi? J'ai-J'ai soudainement oublié leur nom. Mais il y a quelqu'un, oui?" Dom became frantically pacing worrying the sleeve of his sweater between his teth as he tried to forget the demon's name-for he did remember that it was some form of demon residing within his boyfriend. Or was his boyfriend the demon? He looked over at him beneath his eyelashes to hide how intently he was staring. Could the demon be his boyfriend and he had just forgotten? "Impossible! Que je me souviens..." he muttered to himself not yet realizing that he had been talking and thinking mainly in French nearly forgetting that he could speak English.

╚═══════════════════════
Diamond Wales

Translations:
-Virgil! Who is the person who lives inside you? I-I suddenly forgot their name. But there is someone, yes?
-Impossible! That I would've remembered...

The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you,
I still love you
Wearing~
Where~ Home
With~ Virgil?!
What if he had died?!!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil cocked an eyebrow as Dom suggested that he might still be fuzzy from taking a nap and he should have taken a longer one. How long did Dom work today, anyway? It wasn't like the Frenchman to be that discombobulated just from a nap, after all. Frowning, he shrugged, not knowing what to make of that statement quite yet. "Maybe. It makes me wonder if you're the one that isn't falling ill or something. I feel fine now, though don't ask me how." That made Virgil start wondering about his own affliction earlier, but he shrugged it off. Maybe it was something in whoever Dante had eaten earlier and his body had finally fought it off. It wouldn't be that hard of an explanation, after all.

Dom's sudden explosion into French caused both of Virgil's eyebrows to shoot up, and he reached out to halt his boyfriend from pacing. What was going on here? He was glad that he'd studied French more and he was actually fluent enough to understand what Dom was saying, but what he was saying made no sense. How could he have forgotten Virgil's own personal demon that loved to come out at what Virgil swore was the worst times? He cast his mind back toward his alter, and the fact that Dante seemed to be just as confused made him worry that Virgie had somehow gotten out and done something to Dominique.
                                                  "Oui, j'ai quelqu'un d'autre dans ma tête. Son nom est Dante. J'ai un trouble de l'identité dissociative, souvenez-vous? Vous avez contacté Niall à son sujet il y a quelque temps." His frown deepened as he heard Dom's muttered comment, realizing that Dom might have tried to keep it to himself, but Virgil's hearing easily picked it up as though Dom had spoken it out loud. He almost wished that Dom would also speak English again, because he was certain he was exhausting his own knowledge of French at this point. "D'accord, qu'as-tu rappelé?"

════════════════════════

OOC: Translations - Yes, I have someone else in my head. His name's Dante. I have dissociative identity disorder, remember? You contacted Niall about him a while ago.
                                                  Okay, what would you have remembered?

Yukina101

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces