Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of Glasgow ~ Scotland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:37 pm
Glasgow

User Image

Glasgow, the largest city in Scotland, is one of the most lively cities in the United Kingdom. This city is built along the River Clyde and it is located in the West Central Lowlands of Scotland. North of the River Clyde is Glasgow's city centre, which is home to Cafes, Art Galleries, Restaurants, and one of the best shopping experiences outside of London in Great Britain.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:00 pm
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image
[Summer of 2037]

Bah, Scotland. The people were gaudy, loud, and as drunk as Irishmen without near as much the humor. Dense crowds of people shuffled along the sidewalks, some bounced from bar to bar and on every corner there was a bum waiting with his hands out. No different than any other downtown, to be perfectly honest, Tay just hated the Scots. For reasons he couldn't even describe if he wanted to, nothing further than 'my grandfather hated them', but you're not supposed to say that out loud. ”This would be easier if Volare could help us.” He said, flashing Michelle a defeated look. Their trail was running cold. One of these nightclubs had an eyewitness, a dancer who goes byβ€” and this is the actual quoteβ€” 'Some flower name, like Rose or something'. Do you know how many damn flower named strippers there are in one nightclub? Much less an entire block? But, supposedly, she was the last person to talk to their marked bounty, and with any luck, she'd have something more tangible than 'some flower.'

But what the hell else were they going to do? Go home? Sit and stare at the walls? No, they'd both had enough of that for a lifetime. And if he couldn't (see here: wouldn't) just be a normal member of society in attempt to make up for all the wrong he's done, then of course he was going to go the less than legal route. Besides, he's seen firsthand how held back the law enforcement really are. He's seen and heard all the stories when he was kid, from his father and grandfather both. The bad guys always get away. And Tay should know. He was one of them.

”What do you think? Should we keep looking? There's at least half a dozen clubs we haven't checked yet. Or maybe we scared him? Could've heard we were asking around and apparated half way across the country.” It was doubtful, but possible. They were careful but not unlucky. One would ask the questions and the other would burrow in the suspects mind. That's how they've managed to catch most of their petty bounties so far. But this mark was different. Dangerous, supposedly. Wanted for several counts of murder as well as illegal breeding and trading of magical creatures. Somewhat tame in Tay's eyes, but how do you top murdering the British Prime Minister? (You don't, that's how. Well.. maybe killing Ronyo once and for good, but no need to be greedy.)

╔══════════════╗
6’2” β™œ 165lbs β™œ 34yrs
Late Night Weekend
Downtown Glasgow, Scotland

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image
                                                It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                Everyday it seems we're wasting away
                                                Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

π•„π•¦π•˜π•˜π•π•– || πŸ™πŸ  𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕆𝕝𝕕 || π•Šπ•₯π•¦π••π•–π•Ÿπ•₯

════════════════════════

Gabe was getting frustrated. He had been looking for his sister for what seemed forever now, and had no idea where to look. He knew that Jonas was checking out every place in London in between classes and Essie was busy with every magical location she could think of, but so far none of the siblings had even come across a clue that Liddie had been anywhere. It wasn't like she vanished into thin air. Well, not to his knowledge. Magic was weird, and the fact that both his sisters and his girlfriend were involved in it made it all the more confusing to him. Pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration, he let out a heavy sigh even as Darian touched his shoulder in concern. "We'll find her."

"Yeah, and someone's going to have to convince me not to break this Mark guy's nose." Gabe let his hand drop even as his cell began to ring. Digging it out of his pocket, he answered it, noting the number that was calling. "Jonas, you'd better have found something."

"Well, hello to you too Gabe." Gabe heard his brother let out a sigh over the line. "And no, I haven't found her yet."

"Damnit." Gabe heard Jonas's snort of disapproval and snorted himself. "Hey, I'm allowed to swear all I want. Mum and dad aren't here to tell me not to."

Jonas's groan was all that was heard over the phone. "That's the problem. I know how mum and dad are. If they hadn't been so strict-."

"If they hadn't been so strict, you would have gone off to seminary school, Liddie would be back home, and I wouldn't have probably been in so many fights. I know." Gabe sighed. "Look, I'm going to go ahead and see about looking around this Hogsmeade place with Darian. She said she'd apparate me over to check it out. Maybe Essie missed something while she was there."

"That's fine. I'm going to ask Yvonne if she knows of any places around London that are big wizard locales. Maybe she's heard of some places we haven't." There was a brief pause before Jonas spoke again. "And Gabe, don't get over your head and get into a fight with the guy. We're trying to get Liddie back, not beat up the guy that she went with."

"Well if he doesn't give me a reason, I won't. I find out he's hurt her, he's not going to be safe." Gabe heard his brother's groan. "I'll talk to you later Jonas."

He ended the call with his brother and debated calling Essie, but decided against it. Instead, he looked over to Darian, who was watching with her arms crossed. "Well, ready to go to this Hogsmeade place?"

Darian smirked. "Are you ready to deal with more magic wierdness? Because I'm game if you are, and I dare Mark to do anything to me." She rolled her neck, looking to be loosening it up. "Ready when you are, Gabe."

════════════════════════

Thinking: LIddie, where are you?
                                                OOC:

-β™‘-

And I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back
                                                I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
                                                I've been everywhere, and still I'm standing tall
                                                I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games