Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:52 pm
CitrusCupcake
I have this lady who I'd love to find a natural mate for;
User Image
So if you've any interest in her aesthetically I can tell you more about her ^_^

I'd love to! <3 She's absolutely gorgeous.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:33 am
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
User Image
So if you've any interest in her aesthetically I can tell you more about her ^_^

Thanks ^_^

She's generally quite a light hearted mare, and for a lot of her life she didn't let much get her down but she's had a few setbacks in the love department and is almost ready to give up completely on love.
She's recently returned home to her mother after having unsuccessfully tried to find a home in a herd of her own, unfortunately it didn't work out and so she'd been feeling a bit lost. She's been letting her mother baby her a bit whilst she finds herself again, (Ardia is always happy to have her children home no matter how old they are XD) but is looking to meet someone new as she craves company that isn't her family.

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:43 pm
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
User Image

Thanks ^_^

She's generally quite a light hearted mare, and for a lot of her life she didn't let much get her down but she's had a few setbacks in the love department and is almost ready to give up completely on love.
She's recently returned home to her mother after having unsuccessfully tried to find a home in a herd of her own, unfortunately it didn't work out and so she'd been feeling a bit lost. She's been letting her mother baby her a bit whilst she finds herself again, (Ardia is always happy to have her children home no matter how old they are XD) but is looking to meet someone new as she craves company that isn't her family.

Aw! I love big families! <3

How do you feel about Caiez aesthetically? He is in a similar situation that instead of looking for love, he's more focused on living. He had issues seeing his family all pair off and he seemed to get left in the dust. So since then he has been focusing on himself.

He's very mellow like his parents.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:24 am
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
User Image

Thanks ^_^

How do you feel about Caiez aesthetically? He is in a similar situation that instead of looking for love, he's more focused on living. He had issues seeing his family all pair off and he seemed to get left in the dust. So since then he has been focusing on himself.

Her family line is massive, I hadn't checked it in a while, it's linked to sooo many now lol XD

And he's lovely, I'd actually been wanting to link family lines with another natural one so I'd be very open to that hehe
And Adrienne has been mated once before but he vanished, she has three grown up children (she's actually a grandmother too heh)
So she's always wanted a forever love, someone who won't disappear on her

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:26 am
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
User Image

Thanks ^_^

Her family line is massive, I hadn't checked it in a while, it's linked to sooo many now lol XD

And he's lovely, I'd actually been wanting to link family lines with another natural one so I'd be very open to that hehe
And Adrienne has been mated once before but he vanished, she has three grown up children (she's actually a grandmother too heh)
So she's always wanted a forever love, someone who won't disappear on her but she's not sure she'll ever find that so she is trying to stop looking XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:26 pm
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
User Image

Thanks ^_^

So she's always wanted a forever love, someone who won't disappear on her but she's not sure she'll ever find that so she is trying to stop looking XD

That's cool. He has all of his breedings left, but I'm not bothered. :p

Are you still rping and that kind of thing? If you don't mind me being slow, I'm game.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:35 am
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
Death Resurrected
CitrusCupcake
User Image

Thanks ^_^

That's cool. He has all of his breedings left, but I'm not bothered. :p

Are you still rping and that kind of thing? If you don't mind me being slow, I'm game.

Well I only mention it in passing so that you know her background, as breedings are unlimited now anyways XD

I am rping but I'm still slowly coming back from my hiatus so I owe a bunch of replies first *hides from them* whee
So slow rp is very welcome right now

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am
Death Resurrected

Whistle is so pretty! What are you looking for for him?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:53 pm
Faithofthefallen
Death Resurrected

Thanks!

Not really looking for love interests atm as i think he may have something lined up.

But right now I'm still looking for foal rp with him. possibly some adult interactions. id love to get him into some heavy plotting  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:44 am
Death Resurrected
Faithofthefallen
Death Resurrected

Thanks!

Not really looking for love interests atm as i think he may have something lined up.

But right now I'm still looking for foal rp with him. possibly some adult interactions. id love to get him into some heavy plotting

No worries! Whats he like? I wouldn't mind some foal interaction for Solveig (SOl-vay)
User Image
here's her personality:
Quote:
[size-11]Solveig would describe herself as not being 'good with feelings.' Those who don't bother to get to know her regard her as icy and detached. All business, she is a hardened warrior and often comes off as emotionless to outsiders. This suits her. Her dispassionate demeanor and expressionless visage is as much a form of protection as her claws, tail, and teeth. It is also a means to an end, Solveig, like her sister Valkyries, was raised to believe that it is her responsibility to convey the worthy to valhalla. She possesses feelings like any other soquili but she believes that the only way she can correctly identify those who are worthy of the honor of Valhalla is to suppress her emotions to ensure they don't color her judgement or interfere with her ability to complete her task. She seldom smiles and she does not suffer fools gracefully. She has a skewed sense of justice towards those outside of her herd and an almost sociopathic lack of empathy towards anyone that does not follow the code of Edda. She will not hesitate to attack and will kill weaker opponents if it is necessary or even if they just get in her way. She doesn't see anything wrong with this and feels no guilt or remorse over their deaths, as she feels that the more undesirable souls taken from the world, the less her sisters will need to risk tainting themselves by accidentally sending someone unworthy. She has a superiority complex which she is completely unaware of and she feels justified taking life and if a soul is not worthy of Valhalla or is not working to live according to the Code. Solveig is stubborn to a fault, never willing to back down if she believes something is not as it should be. She will not falter in the heat of battle or when taking risks, even when something poses a significant threat to her person, she will continue until she is physically unable to do so. Part of Solveig's stoic demeanor is a sense of insecurity, while Valkryies don't see killing with bodily weapons as a negative thing, Solveig finds that she delights in blood and finds an eerie beauty in the grim and gruesome, something that she feels is exceedingly improper. She does not feel an uncontrollable urge to kill, but when she does shed blood, she feels a terrible surge of delight bordering on lust. She is always afraid that she will become addicted to the feeling and become a monster, no longer capable of serving her higher calling, or worse, tainted. She thus feels an intense need for complete mastery over herself. She often tests herself unnecessarily just to show she still is the master of her desires. Sometimes going days without eating or sleeping just to prove that she has enough mental fortitude to make herself do so. As of yet, she has not confided in anyone aside from her sister what drives her to such extremes and she has managed to keep her control issues a secret, fearing that if they knew of her habits, they would want to know what drives her to them. Solveig does know some details of her mother's side of the family. She would occasionally take educational trips to visit the Sinclair herd throughout her youth with the rest of the Valkyrie's in training and she has met her birth mother and her brother, but her grandmother Jessamine is well protected within the herd and is considered too unpredictable to meet with the young or uninitiated. She is not openly discussed around outsiders for her protection so Solveig has no idea about the urges that plague her maternal grandmother. She thinks the problem is hers alone to face and as she feels that purity of heart and mind are the major qualities of those she wants to send to Valhalla, she worries that her weakness has rendered her unworthy of such an honor upon her own death.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:16 pm
bump  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers