Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
My quarterly 'What's The Haps?' thingy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:23 pm
Hey gang, Richard here. Just wanted to give the few who have been wondering what has been going on since my last update, an update as to what has been going on in my last over the last few months.

Where to begin, really is the question that I should be asking..

So, the last thing that I was talking about in my previous update, was the sweets shop. Well, good news! I am closing in on the halfway point of my first semester BACK to college. Things have been going smoothly (save for the ever-looming threat of being put on Academic Suspension (thanks Richard from 2008 for taking Computer Programming and dropping out, ya dip) and my knee for being in terrible pain over the last month), so there is that going for me.

Myself and the rest of the family are taking things day by day, in terms of my Father's passing still being a thing. Here lately I've found myself being more open to accepting help from other people, and I'm glad that I am. Seriously, almost 300 miles a week just for me to go to school is STRAIGHT UP KILLING my poor Mitsubishi. I know the ole' 'gal doesn't have a whole lot going for her in the Gas department, but she is chugging along the best she can. I am thankful that she only needs about 20 bucks to fill up, but at the same time that is around every 4-5 days, so 20 bucks adds up quickly. Anyways..

So yeah. Things are looking good. I wanted to type great, but with the threat of Suspension on my head every night, I'm forever doomed to worry until December 23, when I'll have my final grades for the semester.

Really, that is about it. I wanted to type more, but you can only drag out 'Yeah, things are going good. I'm in school, so really that is all that has changed since the last time I posted' for so long, haha. Hopefully you fine fabs are staying strong. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:03 pm
A Nice Salami
Hey gang, Richard here. Just wanted to give the few who have been wondering what has been going on since my last update, an update as to what has been going on in my last over the last few months.

So, the last thing that I was talking about in my previous update, was the sweets shop. Well, good news! I am closing in on the halfway point of my first semester BACK to college. Things have been going smoothly (save for the ever-looming threat of being put on Academic Suspension (thanks Richard from 2008 for taking Computer Programming and dropping out, ya dip) and my knee for being in terrible pain over the last month), so there is that going for me.
Hi salami, cool post smile my birthday is November 4 next week Wednesday smile

Myself and the rest of the family are taking things day by day, in terms of my Father's passing still being a thing. Here lately I've found myself being more open to accepting help from other people, and I'm glad that I am. Seriously, almost 300 miles a week just for me to go to school is STRAIGHT UP KILLING my poor Mitsubishi. I know the ole' 'gal doesn't have a whole lot going for her in the Gas department, but she is chugging along the best she can. I am thankful that she only needs about 20 bucks to fill up, but at the same time that is around every 4-5 days, so 20 bucks adds up quickly. Anyways..

So yeah. Things are looking good. I wanted to type great, but with the threat of Suspension on my head every night, I'm forever doomed to worry until December 23, when I'll have my final grades for the semester.

Really, that is about it. I wanted to type more, but you can only drag out 'Yeah, things are going good. I'm in school, so really that is all that has changed since the last time I posted' for so long, haha. Hopefully you fine fabs are staying strong. <3

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:20 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
A Nice Salami

Hi salami, cool post smile my birthday is November 4 next week Wednesday smile

Yes'm?  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff