Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Polly's Plot Emporium (Plots/mates)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've decided to hop back into the swing of things after a few years. I'm looking to pick up some old plots and start a lot of new plot lines! I'm open to just about anything regarding my ponies at this point.

Not everyone open to roleplay will be in this thread! So please see my teepee to view everyone.

1. Don't be afraid to poke me! I don't bite I swear. You can either IM or PM me about anything if you don't want to post in this thread.

2. I might be a little slow! I am a single mother and sometimes life can get overwhelming. I'll let you know if this does come up. C:

3. I LOVE LOVVVE roleplay though! Any kind of roleplay is fun for me.

4. Regarding romantic plots I most likely won't commit fully to a couple without at least some roleplay. I need to have my muses perk up and tell me "DIS ONE, CHA, I PICK DIS ONE!" or it just won't work out.

Real connection and chemistry > Pretty matches.

Contact info:

Aim: Pollflee

Or

PM: Pollack

Please either quote me in this thread or pm me if you want a quick response. If you do poke me through aim please let me know who you are so I don't think you're a bot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:04 pm
Major/Important plots!

Quote:
User Image

Name: Aziza
Sexual orientation: Hetrosexual
Breedings left: 4/4
Personality:
Aziza is a very sweet mare at heart. She's a bubbly mare who goes by the beat of her own drum, even if it's off key with most. She's a curious being, wanting to learn more about this strange land she's found herself in. She comes from a simple herd, with simple values and a farming/trading lifestyle. Thus not knowing much outside of this lifestyle she can be a oblivious and slow. But she's by no means dumb. Aziza simply is having a case of extreme culture shock and becoming a tourist.

Without a mean bone in her body she can't really defend herself if she's ever in danger. Fighting is also simply out of the question for her. She doesn't do it. She can't handle it and would run from any kind of fight brought up. Instead of verbal or physical conflict Aziza likes to deal with issues with a more accepting, nurturing way. She understands that every person has different needs and ways to deal with them and it's up to you to figure out how.

Loyal to a tee Aziza prizes family and close friends above all else as the greatest treasure in life. She'll work hard to keep them happy and healthy, even if it puts her own needs far behind. Because of this loyalty she can become very determined to one goal, hell bent on finishing it or die trying. Aziza thinks you shouldn't accept any job you can't finish.

Coming from the desert she is naturally a resilient girl. Not only can she put in hard labor but those with harsher attitudes don't bother her a bit. She'll simply smile and ignore their comments or simply leave them be if they have nothing to offer her. Anger is not something she often feels, if she does it's over something majorly huge and most likely over someone hurting a person she holds dear.

Plots:

Girls just wanna have fun!
When Aziza has some spare time from her quest to find a cure for her herd's plight Aziza will be enjoying exploring and inquiring the wonders of this strange land. This can include seeing a new location for the first time, seeing a interesting looking Soquili, or getting herself obliviously into a dangerous situation. This is a pretty open ended point! I just want her to meet a whole rainbow of Soquili in this time.

Wait..you can't heal!? What kind of unicorn are you?
Even though Aziza is a unicorn at this moment she has very little healing abilities. Aziza right now can mend a small cut or a bruise. But for larger injuries she prefers remedies through herbal medicine and manually setting broken bones with crude splints. I would like her to meet a healer who is shocked at this and tries to teach her the hard way how to put her horn to use!

Back to no where:
Aziza will soon be finding the cure to her herd's diseased trees. Her time in Soquili will come to an end and she will pack up and return home. Aziza

However what she does find is that she was too late and her family has since passed away from starvation. This causes Aziza to go into a mental breakdown and feels like she has lost all purpose in life. After some time mourning Aziza does manage to drag herself out of her dark suicidal thoughts. She decides that letting herself die of starvation wouldn't be what her family would want. It's not the answer and it's a waste of the gifted life she was given. Aziza starts to head back to Kawani since that's where she does have some worth while connections still there.

You've caught my eye, sweet thing:

Has been filled by Lita's Antirrhinum majus. Keeping this here for reference
At this point in her journey Aziza catches the eye of a darker being. Alone and weak she's an easy target to be kidnapped and held against her will. What this person wants with her is up in the air. It could be a skinwalker wanting to fatten her up for a good meal, someone wanting a play thing, or someone who simply wants someone do to their bidding for them.
This is NOT a romantic plot! There is not going to be any Stockholm syndrome happening with this plot. Nor will it ever lead to a breeding since that would imply rape.

Boy am I glad to see you! RESCUE PLZ. D8

Why Aziza is captured a close friend that Aziza had made in her travels, Kaia (See two posts down for more details), will be reaching out to her via her trusty hawk to make sure she got home safely and that everything is going well. When Davkas comes back reporting that the clan that matches the location of where Aziza's should be is completely dead Kaia panics. Strongly believing that the body does need to be prepared properly for a safe passage into the afterlife Kaia decides to travel to pay her last respects to her dear friend and to make sure that at least she will have the peace of a good afterlife.

However when Kaia gets there after some hard dug archaeology she finds that Aziza's body is completely missing from the site. She pulls some strings and hires others to score the desert to look for any remains between here and Kawani that have any personal items that fit what Aziza brought.

What she gets back instead is word that there is a very much alive mare who seems to have all of these accessorizes traveling with another. Thinking that this is a simple grave robber, Kaia is enraged and demands the location of this mare and a description of her. Only to hear that this mare fits what Aziza looks like to a tee.

Perplexed Kaia decides to take it upon herself to investigate this strange impostor. She finds that it is Aziza after all! Though a shell of her former self after being kept in a abusive relationship for this long.

Using her network of connections Kaia rallies other friends and family to come help her jail break the poor unicorn from her imprisonment. There is a minor fight between the dark being holding Aziza and the group, however, clearly outnumbered the capture decides to abandon their prize and flee to live another day.

Soquili has a witness protection program...?

After this whole affair most agree that it's too dangerous to allow Aziza to be on her own. Not only is she not mentally stable after all of this, but there is no telling if her captor is going to try and claim their prize again or not. Aziza is hidden away among a large group of Soquili. I have a few ideas floating around on where to hide her at this point, but, please feel free to shoot me some ideas if you want!

Aziza needs the support of new and old friends to get her back on her feet. She's going to be going through some serious therapy with trusted folks. But after getting through the horrors of her imprisonment she still is left on what to do with her life now. She has lost her whole world when her family died and doesn't know how to rebuild her life.

Love can mend a broken heart?

After all of this I want Aziza to have a happy ever after. She needs someone who is stable and won't leave her. I will be lifemating Aziza only since I could not see her being able to handle being a single mother. I'm realllly open to who she has this happy ever after with since she does need so much work to get to that point.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Kaia
Personality:
Kaia is different. She has trouble fitting in to both Harpy culture and Kawani culture. She is a major introvert because of this. Kaia would prefer to people watch from a safe distance or be left alone to her studies. However Kaia is not a mean spirited or cold person by nature. Even if she is uncomfortable she is willing to be pleasant and converse or lend assistance when approached. When you can crack open the shell that she puts around herself you'll find a very nerdy mare with a sharp wit about her. Kaia is a mare that has few loves in life but is willing to 'geek out' over them in a split second if she finds someone who enjoys the same hobbies as her.

One of her biggest hobbies is being a scholar. Kaia is often traveling all over the world for new archaeology sites to discover, a new culture to study, or a mystery to solve! Kaia adores learning any new bit of information on the world and sometimes takes extreme risks to get the answers to her questions. Luckily for her it's not often that her mate isn't far behind to keep her in check when she gets caught up in the moment.

Once you do become friends with Kaia you'll can bet that you will have a friend for life. The few people in her inner circle can count on Kaia for unwavering loyalty. Kaia's loyalty can turn into protectiveness. Most of the time though this just comes off as her being an annoying worry wart/ mother hen to her friends. Even if she is pulled away long distances Kaia has almost always some sort of eyes looking out to make sure everything is doing okay back home.

Even though Kaia has accepted that she will most likely not be having a set of her own much like her mother she does have a soft spot for children. However she chooses not to try and mother them like some might do, instead, she likes to share her knowledge and spark future pursuits of the mind. She does relatively well with children, being able to act as a calming beacon when they are in trouble or just throwing a tantrum.

With how pleasant Kaia is most of the time people do forget about her harpy side. Kaia can be pushed in the right way where her ruthless temper does come out. At this point unless you keep pushing or hurt someone she cares about Kaia is not likely to attack since she is not one for combat. Years of anger management and meditation has allowed her to have control over her temper. However this doesn't mean she isn't willing to take extremely ruthless and immoral measures to handle a thorn in her side if it comes to that.

Plots:

[Backlogged] Foal roleplay!
Pretty simple. Kaia needs some more foal roleplay after her attack with a purewalker and why she is on her quest with her sister to find their father. They can meet and greet all sorts of people at this stage.

[Backlogged] You gotta let your anger flow over you, young one.
Kaia when she is younger has some serious anger issues. Now that she is growing up and becoming more comfortable in her own skin she has made a choice not to allow herself to be bullied and abused like she was most of her childhood. This does lead to some encounters where people push her too far and she snaps at them. Realizing that she's becoming a danger Kaia spends her later teenage years traveling around looking for people who can help her gain control over her emotions.

There are two options for this plot, either if you want a meaner spirited Soquili could be one of those few who push her too far. Beware that Kaia WILL be lashing out physically and so will be leaving these Soquili with a few new bruises and wounds to go lick.

OR

You could play one of her many teachers! Whether this is a short lesson or a longer one is up to you.

Why are you...digging in the dirt?
I haven't often gotten to show Kaia's work digging up artifacts. I would like someone to either come upon her and wonder why she's digging in the dirt or perhaps a fellow scholar joins her!

Little one, where are your parents?
This can go either one of two ways. Either a day trip with Kaia why they go to track down the lost foal's parents.

Or
A possible adoption plot?

I'm really open to how this goes. Please note that she's most likely going to be wary of any full blooded Kalona children unless they prove themselves to have a tame nature.

RESCUE PLZ! D8
Cont from Aziza's plots up there! As I explained Kaia will be the one that handles the rescue of this plot.

This. Is. The. Last. Straw!
After rescuing Aziza Kaia has reached her limit. She is tired of her loved ones being taken and put into abusive situations. (Since her nephew was taken back to The Flock. Though it is found he is happy and willing there it still doesn't sit well with Kaia) She's extremely frustrated at this point until Aziza confides in her that, "I didn't think anyone would be coming to rescue me.."

This sparks an idea in Kaia.

For a lot of people when faced with a kidnapping they are helpless. Most don't have the kind of connections or resources that Kaia had access to call upon. It's a giant problem in Soquili at this point and something must be done to aid the victims. Kaia gets to brain storming at this point.

SUPA SECRET TEAM!

Kaia comes to the conclusion that of course there are always going to be people out there wanting to take advantage of people. There can't be anything done about that. But there needs to be a way that victims can secretly contact a network that will aid them to sneak away from their captures and return them to their families or protect their identities in the long run.

Kaia will be contacting her friends and other contacts at this point and seeing if they would be willing to assist her in this. If you want your Soquili to be apart of this and Kaia doesn't know them then that's fine too. They can hear about this organization through whispers and seek her out to join. They will be under careful watch for a time to make sure that they aren't going to betray the secrets of their clients but will not be turned down.

Running the network
This is the major part of the plot!

If you have any kind of Soquili who is stuck in a situation that they feel they can't escape from then they are welcome to contact the organization for help!

For people who just want to help out we have roles for that too.

Currently we're going to be needing.

Sub-leaders: Basically people to help run the day-to-day operations of the organization.

Muscle: For when things get tough and they have to go in an hard extract someone.

Healers: Sometimes people are hurt in these abusive situations or when they escape. We could also really use also Soquili willing to be Psychiatrists to these Soquili who most likely will have PTSD and other mental health problems.

Spies: There needs to be eyes and ears everywhere! We need people to make sure past clients are doing well without tipping them off, making sure past captures aren't up to their old tricks, or getting information on people still captive and the security around them.

Spotters: There are a number of known spots that Soquili in need can deposit either small notes asking for help, or coming up from certain marked Soquili to plead their case. These Soquili and spots are going to be evenly spread out so that there isn't ever going to be a chance that someone can't get help cause a spotter is too far away.

Runners: These are people who donate their time to accompanying people in mid-escape.

Safe spots: Why escaping sometimes people are going to be needing to travel great distances. Why they do this the runner will be taking them to safe spots to sleep and hide away if things are too dangerous to continue.

Support / Traders: Even if your Soquili can't help by being a active member they can still help by donating food, weapons, furs for warmth in winter. Any little bit helps! The organization is willing to trade for these supplies if need be.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 am
Minor plots!

Quote:
User Image

Name: Issac
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Breedings left: 3/4. Most likely gonna be settling down with Cloee
Personality:
Issac is a very strange fellow to most unless they get to know him. Generally he holds a carefree, cheerful way of looking at things. He lets others make a honest fuss about the little things, why he is the type to sit back in the corner to watch with a bag of popcorn. Issac is very childish, cracking jokes and being a drama queen in hopes that he can amuse the other person at least. He enjoys being the kind of a class clown in his group of friends. He is a good listener, after being the shoulder to cry on he'll do his best to make you see the light in the issues to make you feel better about it. When it comes down to it he just likes pleasing people, lives on it in fact. That energy he gets from it shines through him, the happier the people are around him, the more hyper he gets till he can't even keep his hooves still. Issac is also very flamboyant, easily going into his "I'm fab" mode to strut around and act like he is all that in a playful manner.

Issac can be serious, it only comes out though with the most dire of matters or if his family is in some sort of danger. He doesn't agree with lashing out or hurting people, but that does not mean he will not act as a wall or body guard if his large body can protect someone he loves till better help arrives. Words on the other hand he can say, if you push Issac too far he will in fact give you an earful of a lifetime.

Plots:

Friends!

Issac needs more friends for sure. Anyone who can stand his outlandish behavior will most likely get in his good graces quickly.

Darling, what are you wearing?!
Issac has an eye for fashion. It's his passion and love. Being an artistic creature when he sees someone that just simply doesn't go well...he has a hard time sitting back and not saying anything. He'll offer his services if the person wants them, otherwise he can simply stew but understand that if the person is happy with how they are that's fine.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Enzo
Personality:
Enzo is an a** plain and simple. He is a stubborn and brash being. Strangely though despite the way his mother raised their family Enzo is not competitive at all. Instead he finds annoying others and causing them to lose their tempers at him is the best form of amusement. Causing chaos and then sitting back and watching stuff blow out of control is his past time and he's damn good at it.

Enzo is a very reckless stallion to cover up the fact that he is manically depressed. He uses adrenaline as a means to distract himself for even a short amount of time. He dares himself to go to great heights, pick fights with any breed, and generally be reckless with his own life. Enzo figures since he is already willing to die that he should see the world as his oyster and explore the things most wouldn't dare even try.

He can be a softy under it all though. He cares deeply for his family and few friends he does have anymore. Enzo can be a pushover when it comes to personal favors if the right people ask for them. He's willing to do anything for them, even if it means he has to put himself in a dangerous or shitty situation.

Plots:

Who can love this buttface?

(Seriously I love Enzo in his own way and I do want him to find a happy ever after.)

Enzo thought he once found love with his childhood friend. However as they grew up and changed he realized that it was just not meant to be. After years of pining after her he gave up his quest to win her heart.

Everyone who knows him has been trying to set Enzo up in their own way. However he is honestly not a easy guy to get along with and most of the time drives off mares in the droves.

I want him to find a headstrong mare that can push past the tough guy outside and see the gem of a soul that is under all the mud. It's not gonna be easy, but I know it can be done.

Enzo being a tough guy
Need someone to be the bad guy that pokes fun and makes your Soquili feel bad? Enzo could be the guy for you.

Quote:

User Image

Name: Sylaise Frostfeather
Breedings left: 4/4. One slot might be spoken for but nothing is set in stone.
Personality:
Sylaise is a open book right now. I know that unlike most harpies she is a very sweet and compassionate. She holds pacifist views for herself, not wanting to use her claws to harm someone again after almost killing her sister. I mostly am wanting some roleplay to get a feel of her personality

Plots:

What...are you?
Syla comes from a flock far up in the frozen wastelands that does not allow any males inside inside the territory let alone to stay in the flock. Because of this Syla has no idea what a real male looks like until she comes here. Unlike most harpies she won't have a dislike for them, she is honestly very curious about them. This curiousness comes off as really creepy at times since she was raised in a place where personally boundaries are not a thing due to so many members being in a tight territory.

I want her to meet males or even tom boy looking mares to annoy with questions and prodding. It's up to you how they respond to it!

A song bird?
Syla just moved to Kawani when she followed her sister back. Because of this she can not speak much Kawani yet. Instead, she prefers to stick to the animalistic chirps and high pitched cries that harpies can produce. This can confuse others when they hear the much louder than normal bird's songs up in the trees. Till suddenly a giant mare pops down and starts greeting them in Russian!

Anything and everything!
I'm open to any roleplay I can get with her! I need to test out Syla.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:31 am
Singles looking for love!

User Image
Hetrosexual. Open to flings or lifemate with the right plots.

User Image
Bisexual. Open to either flings or a lifemate. Traveling with Sylaise right now as her friend and escort. Is kinda a open book right now.

User Image
Homosexual. Looking for male surrogates since she is very happy with her partner Tsizzy.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:24 pm
Annnd officially done! 8D Feel free to PM or IM me anytime you want to about my ponies.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

In honor of the month of love coming up soon I've updated this thing with new singles looking for love!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces