Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Elixir's Singles Soquili & Familiar (Updated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:43 am

ALL DA SINGLES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:00 am
Rules

1. Please be patient!
2. Don't be mad if I decline a breeding offer.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you.
4. I have the right to pass on a plot offer.
5. Don't hound me for a reply because sometimes life does get busy! T__T

Information:

AIM:Tsukikonoko

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:16 am
Form

[img]INSERT YOUR PONY[/img]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Your pony personality)
[b]Pony:[/b] (Which pony you interested in?)
[b]Breeding:[/b] (Lifemate or Fling?)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:17 am
Stallions

Quote:
User ImageName: Swift Wind

Personality: He's a flirt. He's had his heart broken in the past when his first love disappeared. His family line is pretty huge. He's the leader of a rather large herd. He's a bit of a ladies man and enjoys being in the company of them.

Sexuality: Straight

Looking for: Lifemate; a mare that will spend the rest of her days with him. A mare that will put up with his flirtatious personality. A mare that either needs protection or even just enjoying the fact they are on equal grounds when it comes to strength. ((OCC: No one evil. Probably interested in someone with wings or a unicorn horn.))

RP Color: Deep Pink

Breeding Slots:

Quote:
User Image

Name: Balthier

Personality: He's a brute. He's unkind. He's only interested in serving his queen.

Looking for: Flings; A strong female to sire offspring. He's only interested in the male children for Chrysalis's minions.

RP Color: Chestnut Red

Breeding Slots:

Quote:
User Image
Name: Lemmiwinks

Personality: As crazy as the grin on his face. He's obsessed with hats and tends to talk to himself. He likes tea. He likes watching others wither in pain. He's just...a complete weirdo.

Sexuality: Unknown. He really doesn't care.

Looking for: Flings; any mare willing to put up with his crazy a**.

RP Color: Zombie Green

Breeding Slots:

Quote:
User Image

Name: Star Sky

Personality: He's serious. He's a bit of a d**k. He's always one to correct a soquili if they say a word incorrectly. He's super smart and spends most of his time learning about things around him. He's fond of his sister but can't stand his brother.

Sexuality: Appears to be straight.

Looking for: Flings at the moment. He has one lined up. For a mare it'll have to be someone impressive or smart like himself. He's quite interested in mares with wings of any type. Horns are nice too. Heck even a mean mare might do him some good.

RP Color: Blue Hosta

Breeding Slots: Flings or LM

1. Nausikaa
2. Omni?

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:23 am
Mares

Quote:

User Image
Name: Princess Opal

Personality: A princess looking for many loves, she can also be a jealous princess not wanting to share.

Looking for: Stallions both mini and full. They must be beautiful to attract her attention.

Breeding Slots: Flings Only

Quote:

User Image
Name: Luna the Wicked

Personality: Nasty like any other purewalker. ;x

Sexuality: Doesn't matter~!

Looking for: Purewalker only

Breeding Slots: Flings

1. Taken

Quote:

User Image
Name: Andromeda

Personality: She's timid and sweet mare. She was raised by an alligator ever since she crawled out of her basket. Andromeda knows nothing of her parents or sibling, she believes to be the daughter of Blue (Alligator familiar).

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looking for: Stallion or Mare that will be understanding about her being raised by a familiar. Someone who will not tease her and maybe someone with wings to help her learn how to fly.

RP Color: Medium Turquoise

Breeding Slots: (Fling or LM)

Quote:

User Image

Name: Star Ocean

Personality: The more level headed one out of the siblings. She's kind and sweet, a little naive. She's fallen in love once but came to realize he was interested in someone else. So she's a little weary.

Looking for: Her prince charming. She's met a few stallions but none to call her own. She's looking for her happy ending.

RP Color: Sky Blue

Breeding Slots:LM or Flings

1. Alonzo (IloveyouDie)

Quote:
User Image

Name: Nephele

Personality: She's the sweetest harpy you'll ever meet. Even though she is kind and appears to be the warmest of the bunch, she will do whatever her sisters need her to do. If she has to be vicious, she'll be vicious. However she'll never mistreat a stallion.

Looking for: A stallion looking for a harpy mare and wants to be treated right. She'll protect him and never treat him like a tool.

RP Color: Tyrian Purple

Breeding Slots:LM

Quote:
User Image

Name: Azura

Personality: She's a princess who lost her throne to her uncle when her mother died. He banished her. So with only her maid she took residence in a tree in which she deems fit for a queen. She's trying to build up her own kingdom.

Looking for: A knight or a prince. Someone who will help build up her own kingdom. He has to be kind.

RP Color: Blush Red

Breeding Slots:LM or Flings

1. Taken

Quote:
User Image

Name: Iridessa

Personality: She's bubbly. She's bold. She's not afraid to speak her mind. She's got a big personality for someone with such a small body. She won't take crap from anyone and at the same time she's rather gentle.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looking for: She's open to love in anything. Be it with a stallion or mare, a full size whatever. She's open minded.

RP Color: Crimson

Breeding Slots:

Quote:
User Image

Name: Stella Deus

Personality: She's the youngest of the family. She's close to her brother but looks up to her older half-sister. She's always with her family and tends to stay with them. She's sweet and enjoys telling stories.

Sexuality: Open Minded

Looking for: Stella believes that love is love. In whatever form it takes. She will love whoever that is.

RP Color: Emerald Green

Breeding Slots:

Quote:
User Image

Name: Caelestis

Personality: She's as harpy as it gets. She's vicious and isn't afraid to put someone in their place. She's very strict and follows the guides of her sisters in the flock.

Looking for: A stallion to use for a toy. A strong one she can deem worthy to produce strong females for the flock.

RP Color: Heliotrope Purple

Breeding Slots:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:03 pm
Surrogates

Quote:
User Image

Name: Chrysalis

Personality: Self proclaimed queen. She's vicious and always looking to gain power. She hates females and will not tolerate them in her presence. She's out and about looking for her minions. She has no desire for love.

Looking for: Strong stallions to create strong offspring. She has no need for pansies or wimps.

RP Color: Purple Monster

Breeding Slots:

1. Malfeas (Sabin)

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:37 pm
Familiars

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:26 pm
heart  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:54 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:24 pm
o-Elixir-o

User Image
Pony: Griever
Plot: Possibly a mix of both? Nia is a very kind mare that originally came from one of the Flocks but she was separated from the group when they came to the Kawani lands. She hasn't really wanted to go in search of them either. Her time with them made her a cautious creature and she is a little hesitant around new Soquili. With Griever, she'd be a little wary of his appearance (reminding her of the Flock) but she would most certainly accept him for who he is! She just has to warm up to him. And would feel super bad if her wariness upset him, which would help her warm up to him faster x3;
Breeding: Possible Lifemate??
Nia does have one breeding that has been used and a fling in the works, but the rest are reserved for any LM she finds ;u;  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:30 pm
Kyrieko
o-Elixir-o

User Image
Pony: Griever
Plot: Possibly a mix of both? Nia is a very kind mare that originally came from one of the Flocks but she was separated from the group when they came to the Kawani lands. She hasn't really wanted to go in search of them either. Her time with them made her a cautious creature and she is a little hesitant around new Soquili. With Griever, she'd be a little wary of his appearance (reminding her of the Flock) but she would most certainly accept him for who he is! She just has to warm up to him. And would feel super bad if her wariness upset him, which would help her warm up to him faster x3;
Breeding: Possible Lifemate??
Nia does have one breeding that has been used and a fling in the works, but the rest are reserved for any LM she finds ;u;

This could work! <3
Griever also has one slot used and a fling on the way, so two would be remaining for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:50 pm
o-Elixir-o
This could work! <3
Griever also has one slot used and a fling on the way, so two would be remaining for him.

This makes me happy! I've always adored Griever but was so shy to offer on him. But I'd certainly love to see how the two might work out! I'm super (beyond snail) slow with RP's right now, but I've been doing pretty good with AIM stuff instead! I don't know if you'd want to do a little thread RP or possibly test them out on AIM...?

Also that is so perfect that their breedings would match up! It's one of the things that's made me hesitant with Nia ;u; <3

If you'd like to add me on AIM, mines: LittleWolfe27

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:04 am
Update: Too lazy for rp. So not looking for plots. Backstory plot is fine. I'm just not taking any more rps until I finish the stuff I'm working with now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:50 pm
Update: Removed and Added some soquili! <3  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash