OLD AND OBSOLETE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:34 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
whoops sorry, for not responding earlier!

Any of them would work honestly, so we can set up three threads? xD

Lol no worries. <3

Yay! Can we do one at a time? I don't wanna get overwhelmed. >.< I gotta go here, so you can start or I will once I get back.
Also, would any of your birds be interested in a herd? Syr and I wanted to start a birb-kitty herd. Meo's a bird bonded to a cat, and Syr's is a cat bonded to a bird. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm
magnadearel

one at a time sounds good.<33

and well, the Mirabilis x Volaille line is already like a mini herd compiling of the five of them with Olor was a side member. the only one not affiliated with anything yet would be Peaceful Pebble, but I might be willing to place my bird family as a subsection of your herd?<3

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:39 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
one at a time sounds good.<33

and well, the Mirabilis x Volaille line is already like a mini herd compiling of the five of them with Olor was a side member. the only one not affiliated with anything yet would be Peaceful Pebble, but I might be willing to place my bird family as a subsection of your herd?<3

Excellent! I'll work on getting a start here tonight. ^_^ Thanks for the rp.

Nothings really been worked out, so when we get a more solid idea I'll let you know so you can check it out and see if it'd interest them. <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:47 pm
Wanted evil soq for plots and rp!  

magnadearel

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:12 pm
magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

Who are you offering? User Image
Reason for capture? She wants a pet to play with. She has a tendency to "play with her food" so to speak. Usually they fall into one of her pit traps and she keeps them there and torments them (whether it's psychological torture or physical) however long they entertain her for. When they stop being fun, she eats them. With someone as unique and interesting as your mini, I can see her taking a particular interest in the raptor mini, since dinosaurs are well, a rarity.
Are you ok with them losing? Yes. Obelus knows she can't win every fight she gets into, but this would be a nice reminder. Just, don't kill or cripple her, okay?
Depending if you wanted any plots from her after this one in she future, she might develop a vendetta against that family, since Caesar would have stolen her favorite pet. xD
Anything else? Whoo! Evil Soq plots! Thanks for taking the time to consider Obel for this one! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 pm
Ohhh that sounds good <3 I shall reply with more words tonight nipping thru on way to work XD!  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 pm
ABVirus
magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

Who are you offering? User Image
Reason for capture? She wants a pet to play with. She has a tendency to "play with her food" so to speak. Usually they fall into one of her pit traps and she keeps them there and torments them (whether it's psychological torture or physical) however long they entertain her for. When they stop being fun, she eats them. With someone as unique and interesting as your mini, I can see her taking a particular interest in the raptor mini, since dinosaurs are well, a rarity.
Are you ok with them losing? Yes. Obelus knows she can't win every fight she gets into, but this would be a nice reminder. Just, don't kill or cripple her, okay?
Depending if you wanted any plots from her after this one in she future, she might develop a vendetta against that family, since Caesar would have stolen her favorite pet. xD
Anything else? Whoo! Evil Soq plots! Thanks for taking the time to consider Obel for this one! heart

This sounds fabulous to me! Caesar will beat her up but he's not really one to kill / Maime unless really pushed. He will be very angry tho! Kidnapping his birby <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:46 pm
ABVirus

It looks like Obelus will be an excellent fit for this! I really like the opportunity of a vendetta against them.
Does she capture prey any other way than pit traps? Just looking how we might do this. I can have Meo fall into a pit trap or not. With that we have several options. Tahnee can either see her fall into the trap and run to get Caesar, where once at the empty trap must track them down. Or if Obelus captures her another way, Tahnee can follow her to her lair then run to get Caesar and lead him back.
Which do you prefer or have another suggestion?

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:58 pm
*Nudges this up* Added some ponies I'd like rp for. Feel free to suggest a plot to me!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:47 pm
Really looking for interactions for the stallion Veslorurn.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:40 pm
Hi, yes I'm still here. >.>  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items