Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the prettiest of them all?
  Abingdon, duh
  Castian is the obvious answer here
  DEFINITELY Autiren!
  Strawberry! She's just so... sweet!
  Analae! Beautiful flower princess!
  Nai'a definitely takes the cake. Those little flowers are to DIE for!
  Really tho? Really? Kitten is the real MVP!
  None of them are that pretty tbqh
  ALL OF THEM ARE PERF OK?
View Results

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 am
User Image

Hello everyone ♡

Marinity here! Long time no see for many of you, I assume! For those of you that did know me before, I apologize for my random disappearance about 3 years ago. To make a long story short,... I fell in love. I met my now-fiancee, and through meeting her I discovered a number of new interests (read: World of Warcraft, mostly), and I stopped frequenting a lot of the forums I used to live in.

However, I've recently decided to come back to it! I miss a lot of my old friends, and this is a great opportunity to come back to them.

That said, it has been quite a long time. Some of the old plots and flings I had set up for my Soquili have been long since forgotten, abandoned, or generally pushed aside. Some of my other Soquili never had any plots to begin with.

I hope to change that.

Note that I do not have much time or inspiration to actually sit down and have extended roleplays. That said, I thoroughly enjoy plotting and coming up with backgrounds and stories for our characters to give them plenty of life, despite not actually being roleplayed.

If this is fine with you, then by all means, continue below!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:05 am
Table of Contents

xxxxo.1 Intro
xxxxo.2 ToC
xxxxo.3. Abingdon
xxxxo.4 Castian
xxxxo.5 Sunyeon
xxxxo.6 Analae
xxxxo.7 Autiren
xxxxo.8 Strawberry Shortcake
xxxx1.0 Nai'a Aa'liha
xxxx1.1 Kitten
xxxx1.2 Paul

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:10 am
User ImageName - Abingdon
Temper - Unstable
Orientation - Pansexual, Homoromantic

Mate - Open*
Status - Unsure
Offspring - Ingram, Castian, Morgandy (With Morgy)

Breeding o.1 - Morgy Completed!
Breeding o.2 - Open
Breeding o.3 - Aiofe?
Breeding o.4 - Uxia?

Personality - Full detail coming later. In short, Abingdon is a quiet fellow. He rarely talks to people, instead opting for staying silent unless addressed. Despite his looks [And background] he's not 'Evil' or 'Mean' in any form, though that doesn't mean he won't also talk to or associate himself with those of a darker nature. However, this also doesn't mean he won't talk to those gentler, kinder, sweeter, stereotypically 'good' Soquili, either. He isn't judgmental in any way, really. Unless you're flat out annoying and stupid. Then he might judge you poorly.

Abingdon of course has his quirks. Because he is so quiet and rarely spoken, one might grow to believe he's emotionless entirely, though he's in fact far from it. He carries the same emotions as any other, he just hides them from the world. This of course turns out not so good in the end, as all his emotions will bottle up until he just can't take it anymore, and he will loose it, in a sense. Depending on the emotion that threw him over the edge, he will either have a long spout of anger, where he would thrash about,... Sadness, where he has the potential to attempt to harm himself, or other various moods.

Looking For - Potentially a mate (Male), Female Flings. I don't have any ideas for plots in mind for Abingdon, so feel free to make any sort of offers!
Appearance-wise I would prefer his flings to keep to a similar theme as him. Darker colors with darker themes. Natural colors will definitely be considered for Abingdon (browns, tans, other earthy tones that work well with the bone theme). Anything will be considered, though!
Not Looking For - A Female lifemate, RP, Death

----

*Pavitra (Must speak to Roman)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:15 am
User ImageName - Castian
Temper - Withdrawn
Orientation - Bisexual

Mate - Open
Status - "Looking"
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Tairyn, Grimoire, or _Fling/Mate_*
Breeding o.2 - Tairyn, Grimoire or Freyja
Breeding o.3 - Tairyn, Grimoire or Freyja
Breeding o.4 - Open

Personality - Castian is similar to his father, in the case that he often holds back his thoughts and feelings. However, where for Abingdon, doing so makes him come off quite dead and emotionless, Castian on the other hand just seems cold. Calculating. He often walks with a slight glare to his eyes.

In actuality, the best way to describe Castian is,... curious. He knows very little of the world, because of his young age, and because of that, he often finds himself venturing places he shouldn't, talking to those he shouldn't be near, and doing things he generally should not do. Hell knows the trouble this will lead him into throughout his life.

Similar to his father he's not 'evil', despite what one may think by looking at him. He is however a bit colder than his father,... less tolerant of things he dislikes, such as particularly happy Soquili.

Looking For - The shackle around his ankle doomed Castian to a life of servitude from his early days. Alone, with no one to guide him, Castian feels empty, without meaning. Though he may not realize it, Castian is looking for someone to guide his life--whether it be down a path of righteousness, or something far more sinister.

Ideally, I would like to see Castian led down the latter route. I would see him become the pet of a much darker Soquili, perhaps a Kalona or even a Skinwalker, whether it be male or female. I would especially like to see him father some children for his 'master' of sorts, corrupting his lineage further in the process.

Alternatively, I can envision a similar scenario, however on the opposite side of the morality spectrum. A far kinder, gentler mare or stallion--perhaps Unicorn, Alicorn, Angeni, or another similar sort--comes into Castian's life to give him purpose, but also lead him down a path of light, greatly contrasting most of his family.

Either scenario could work!

Others? I need plot ideas for him! If you have any, let me know!

Appearance-wise I definitely prefer Soquili of a similar theme to him. Colors can be just about anything, though I would prefer to stay far, far away from any shade of brown or green. Darker colors are usually preferred, with the exception being white or near-white mares. Skeleton themes are loved, but not necessary. Anything that has a dark theme (colors or not) will be considered!

Kalonas and Skinwalkers are A+!

Not Looking For - Oh you know. Death, that sort of thing.

---

* Both She-Ra and Sabin have other breedings lined up at the moment that take higher priority. I am looking for a fling to fill Castian's first breeding slot. If however either Tairyn or Grimoire become available to breed, they will take the first fling spot, and then so on and so forth depending on the availability of other Soquili.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 am
User ImageName - Sunyeon
Temper - Sadistic
Orientation - Bisexual

Mate - Open
Status - "Looking"
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Nereus
Breeding o.2 - Vortigern
Breeding o.3 - Open (Reserved for Mate)
Breeding o.4 - Open (Reserved for Mate)

Personality - Imagine a mare with a less than positive outlook on life, who tends to be incredibly cynical while still maintaining a primarily neutral outlook on the goings-ons in the world, and you have imagined much of what makes up Sunyeon's personality.

Despite her nickname, 'Sunny' is certainly not the brightest, most carefree of mares. Not having a father in the picture while growing up certainly set her on the track of negativity, having to watch her mother struggle to raise her and her sisters. Various encounters with numerous other Soquili have also left a somewhat dry taste in her mouth.

Sunyeon has grown to care very little for her own quality of life, seeming perfectly content in her solitude, even as things fall apart all around her. More often than not, Sunyeon simply 'goes with the flow', taking things in stride, no matter how severe they are.

This mare has a somewhat sick sense of 'humor', finding amusement in the pain and suffering of others, caring very little for the wellbeing of those around her.

Looking For - Sunyeon has a rather heartbreaking tale being spun in her future. While wandering alone one night, Sunyeon finds herself in the company of Nereus, a stallion with less than good intentions for the unassuming and easily-manipulated mare. Sunyeon becomes the creature's 'play-thing' of sorts for some time, existing only to give Nereus two things: Entertainment, and offspring.

Shortly after the birth of their children, Nereus will leave with the baskets (sans one, perhaps), leaving Sunyeon alone and far more broken than before.

Then in-comes Vortigern, a rather dashing looking Stallion, wearing a warm smile on his maw and a lighter glint in his eyes. At first, it seems as if Vorty is exactly the stallion Sunyeon needs in her life to bring the mare some happiness. After charming the mare and nearly winning her wounded heart, blessing Sunyeon again with the gift of offspring, he too leaves, showing his true intentions by taking his children back to his family, leaving Sunyeon alone.

This is where the darkness is destined to end for Sunyeon, however.

After these two experiences, Sunyeon will begin to truly exist only as the ghost of the mare she once was. Smiles will be non existent from her maw and happiness will be entirely impossible to find within her.

This is where I would like to see another Soquili come in. They can be male or female, and looks do not truly matter here. What does matter is heart. Sunyeon will be in need of a very patient Soquili to accompany her through life, caring for Sunyeon and trying almost desperately to bring some life back into her life. After all that she goes through, Sunyeon deserves to have a happy ending.

Appearance-wise I would prefer to stay in the same or similar color range that Sunyeon is already in. Blacks, whites, reds, burgandies, purples, golds, beiges, silvers, etc. I would prefer her mate/surrogate to have a similar or greater level of edits than her.

Not Looking For - Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 am
User ImageName - Analae
Temper - Mischevious
Orientation - Bi-sexual, Homoromantic

Mate - Azizah
Status - Taken!
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - open! (Fling)
Breeding o.2 - open! (Fling or Surrogate)
Breeding o.3 - open! (^)
Breeding o.4 - open! (^)

Personality - Coming soon. In short, her temper is a bit deceiving. Once she was mischievous, and adventurous, however, she has gained some age since her young days, and no longer is quite as spunky as she once was. Age has changed her, and so has life. After her original mate disappeared, she became a very different mare. She dislikes males quite a bit, as she believes that her original mate only pretended to love her, and she perceives all males to be like that. Despite that, she goes through slightly.... depressive stages, where she is easily manipulated, as she truly misses the feeling of being in love.

Looking For - A fling, or a mistake. Analae does not truly understand what it means to truly love someone. Right now, she is heavily attracted to the feeling of companionship, accepting any sort of attention, whether it be positive or negative.

I would like to see a Stallion abuse this demeanor. Ideally, I would like Analae to find herself in the company of a stallion that either pretends to care for her, only to leave the moment he finds out she is pregnant with his children, or for a much darker stallion to use her to spread his own genes. Regardless, I would like her to have a 'fling' in which she is suddenly left to care for some children without a father. This is where her actual love mate, Azizah, will come in, to help tend to the emotionally broken Analae, forming a love between the two mares who will raise the children together, whether the little ones have a dark lineage or not.

Not Looking For - Eh, Death. That's about it.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:31 am
User ImageName - Autiren
Temper - Haughty
Orientation - Heterosexual

Mate - None
Status - Single. Looking.
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - open!
Breeding o.2 - open!
Breeding o.3 - open!
Breeding o.4 - open!

Personality - His Temper is decieving, for the record, as it's how he used to be. Since the mare he loved left him, he has become quieter. He doesn't fall in love as easily, and in general he doesn't talk to many. However he has become a bit more of a kind gentleman, believing that he was not nice enough to the Mare he loved, among other things.

Looking For - General plots, perhaps some romance, or perhaps some casual flings.

Not Looking For - Death, too much Drama, Blah.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:33 am
User ImageName - Strawberry Shortcake
Temper - Sweet
Orientation - Heterosexual

Mate - Open!
Status - Available

Breeding o.1 - Arsenic
Breeding o.2 - Open!
Breeding o.3 - Open!
Breeding o.4 - Open!

Looking For - Friends, mostly! Flings or a Mate, as well!

Not Looking For - Death. She'll go for about anything else, I'm sure.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:52 am
User ImageName - Nai'a Aa'liha
Temper - Inquisitive
Orientation - Pansexual

Mate - Ysauraithus
Status - Looking for surrogates~
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Open!
Breeding o.2 - Open!
Breeding o.3 - Open!
Breeding o.4 - Open!

Personality - Nai'a is certainly a gentle, curious sort. You're more likely to find her wandering along the beachfront curiously poking her nose into every little shell and crevice she can find than simply laying around doing nothing of importance. Around other Soquili, she is incredibly curious, often wandering too close to complete strangers for the sake of trying to learn more about them. Nai'a has not a rough bone in her body, always keeping a rather soft demeanor.

Looking For - Friends, flings, or a mate! I would love for her to find a mate with Kelpi blood, whether they be a half-breed or not. Alternatively, any kind of aquatic-themed non-Kelpi would also be fine!

Not Looking For - Death.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:03 am
User ImageName - Kitten
Temper - Fearless

Mate - Open!
Status - Available
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Styx (Completed)
Breeding o.2 - Baron Samedi
Breeding o.3 - Open!
Breeding o.4 - Open!

Looking For - Potential Flings/Mate.

Not Looking For - Death.

NOTE: I do not roleplay Kitten, nor do I have any final say on breedings or what happens with her. If you are interested in a breeding with Kitten, you are free to talk to me, or you may go straight to Kivras, who ultimately has the final say in her breedings.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:08 am
User ImageName - Paul
Temper - Caring

Mate - Open!
Status - Available
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - Open!
Breeding o.2 - Open!
Breeding o.3 - Open!
Breeding o.4 - Open!

Looking For - Potential Flings/Mate.

Not Looking For - Death.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:09 am
User ImageName - Aaliyäh
Temper - Dispirited
Orientation - Bi-sexual, Homoromantic

Mate - None!
Status - Not yet looking! (Too young!)
Offspring - None

Breeding o.1 - open!
Breeding o.2 - open!
Breeding o.3 - open!
Breeding o.4 - open!

Personality - Born the result of a mistake, Aaliyäh was destined for a life of hardship from the very beginning. Her mother, a strong, ferocious member of a pack, found herself one night in the company of a particularly normal Stallion. She had a lapse in judgement that led to the birth of a single foal, named Aaliyäh.

Her mother's mistake doomed the foal to a struggle, always being judged harder than others in her pack. She was treated in ways that none deserve to be treated. Eventually, she left, though the actual terms of her departure are known only to her and those who were there to witness it.

Her past has darkly colored the mare's personality. She is quiet and somewhat skittish, keeping much to herself. Her outlook on life is far from bright, and oftentimes the mare finds herself wondering when her time will come to sleep.

Still, despite her past and her flaws, Aaliyäh takes her friends and companions with open arms, so to speak. She feels at times safe from her past in the embrace of others. She does have a small family, gifted to her by a friend, Armitage. Though she finds them rather... peculiar, Aali loves the two children she has birthed, even despite the strange parasites growing out of the twins.

Looking For - General interaction and roleplay, for the most part. Though she is very young, I wouldn't mind her stumbling across someone who will act as her protector, and potentially, lover. I would prefer this Soquili to have wolf traits, and even more ideally, I'd like for it to be a mare, though if the right Stallion is offered I'd be willing to make an exception.

Not Looking For - Eh, Death. That's about it.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:11 am
( Reserved! )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:15 am
( Reserved! )

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire