Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Siblings need social life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:20 am
Ok so I have like two characters who are siblings who needed a social life

Avian Lovette is really a unusual case because he's an extrovert but the problem is, all of his friends went missing in action and so far he's only got like, one friend. He's probably got a reputation in their year as a music ethusiast and he really loves making friends. He's from Ravenclaw

Nike Lovette, on the other hand, only has like one friend. Well sure she's quite salty but that doesn't mean she wanted to be alone forever so year. She's a Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:49 am
So I'm really new in this quild (and roleplaying in general) but I like being helpful if I can... so if Avian is having trouble making friends in his year, and he wouldn't be opposed to taking a first year under his wings, MJ Al Meara likes singing and is thinking of joining the music club. Maybe they couls meet there? She's kind of... Hippie-ish (no offense to anyone! lol). She's a really peaceful calm person who just wants and strives for everything to be happy and calm and everyone be nice to each other and all that (annoyingly so to some people, probably? hard to tell yet, haha)! She's a Hufflepuff smile
Anyways, sorry I'm rambling! Quote me if interested and good luck! smile

Jade Galaksylph

MelB87

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:15 am
For Avian...

I've got Grace Mitchell and Dakota Vann that might work. They're both Ravenclaws. Grace is a 4th year and Dakota is a 5th year. So it would be easy for them to run into each other.

If we could come up with something,Emma Bailey who's a 2nd year Hufflepuff could easily work.

All three of them are outgoing, love talking and enjoy time with friends. Grace is less outgoing then Dakota and Emma but she's just busy concentrating on her studies. So anyone willing to pull her away from the books is fine by her.

- - - - - - - -

As for Nike...

I've got Raymond Yuko who's also a first year Slytherin like her. Ray usually keeps to himself but he's willing to make a friend or two that will benefit him. Much like Nike, he doesn't want to be alone forever either despite his personality and preferences.

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:13 am
murruelecreuset
For Avian...

I've got Grace Mitchell and Dakota Vann that might work. They're both Ravenclaws. Grace is a 4th year and Dakota is a 5th year. So it would be easy for them to run into each other.

If we could come up with something,Emma Bailey who's a 2nd year Hufflepuff could easily work.

All three of them are outgoing, love talking and enjoy time with friends. Grace is less outgoing then Dakota and Emma but she's just busy concentrating on her studies. So anyone willing to pull her away from the books is fine by her.

- - - - - - - -

As for Nike...

I've got Raymond Yuko who's also a first year Slytherin like her. Ray usually keeps to himself but he's willing to make a friend or two that will benefit him. Much like Nike, he doesn't want to be alone forever either despite his personality and preferences.

Jade Galaksylph

Looks like Avian did need some friends who were at least older than him (aside from his cousins) so yep I'll take that. Where do you wish them to meet up? I mean Avian and Grace could meet up in a study area while he intended to at least give her fun time by pulling her away from the books temporarily.

As for Emma Bailey, given the fact that she likes art they may get along. Who knows, maybe Avian might have happen to see her art and would talk about it, too XD

As for Nike, pffft they would definitely get along especially when they both dealt housemates who didn't like their houses as well as they have some... similar traits.

MelB87

I would be more than glad, Mel! :^D Avian was never opposed about talking to first years since he has a sister there so he didn't mind being a big brother who anyone aside from Nike. They would totes get along, especially when Avian was going to join the music club as well. ;^)  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:18 am
Jade Galaksylph

*throws her characters into the air* HAVE THESE o 3 o

The only students I have right now are Tori Macclellan, a fifth year Gryffindor, and her brother Kyson, a second year Slytherin, as well as my twin first years, Kiley and Kimberly Umber, a Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Nike would know Kiley and Kimberly from classes for sure, and Kimberly is very outgoing and friendly as is, with Kiley just kinda tagging along and making friends by association. If we all wanted to post together even, that would be cool too. C:

As for Avian, he might be able to run into the Macclellans or even Kiley, if he wanted a young shy firstie to take under his wing and mentor. o 3 o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:19 am
MelB87
Jade Galaksylph
murruelecreuset
For Avian...

- - - - - - - -

As for Nike...

Jade Galaksylph

Looks like Avian did need some friends who were at least older than him (aside from his cousins) so yep I'll take that. Where do you wish them to meet up? I mean Avian and Grace could meet up in a study area while he intended to at least give her fun time by pulling her away from the books temporarily.

As for Emma Bailey, given the fact that she likes art they may get along. Who knows, maybe Avian might have happen to see her art and would talk about it, too XD

As for Nike, pffft they would definitely get along especially when they both dealt housemates who didn't like their houses as well as they have some... similar traits.

Well Dakota can usually be found in the common room writing a way.
As for Grace maybe Avian keeps seeing her there and that's why goes over tells her to take a break and then you can drag her out of the library. (It's not like it's her OWL year yet lol) I'll post her shortly so we can get that rolling.

And Emma not sure where they'd run into each other but I was debating about having her go to the music club since one of her friends might be there. So perhaps Avian, M.J. and Emma can meet up there.

As for Nike and Raymond would could get them interacting in the common room if you wanted?  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:45 am
That all sounds good to me!

MJ would love to make as many friends as possible! smile She isn't really shy so she could go up to Avian and Emma and introduce herself.

Do any of you know when we can/should show up for the music club?

murruelecreuset
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:04 am
MelB87
That all sounds good to me!

MJ would love to make as many friends as possible! smile She isn't really shy so she could go up to Avian and Emma and introduce herself.

Do any of you know when we can/should show up for the music club?

murruelecreuset
Jade Galaksylph

Emma isn't a shy person either and luckily MJ and Emma met at the sorting feast so they can develop their friendship more while making Avian their new friend. smile

As for the music club. Since I'm one of the people running it, it should be starting sometime this week I'm guess. Haven't talked to mc2 who also runs but this is usually the week clubs start.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:12 am
Jade Galaksylph

For Avian, I have Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop. She's also 13 years old, but in Hufflepuff. They could meet at the Music Club (or elsewhere if you prefer). Cora is really friendly and since she knows Avian from class, she'd have no problem coming up to him first.  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games