User Image
[水]____P o n d____i n____t h e____R u i n s____[水]
P e a c e f u l l y_____L o s t

| : | A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Seated on top of a small, rocky hill are the ruins of a large fort, long abandoned. Nestled in the center of the ring of crumbling walls is a well. Overflowing, the clear spring trickles down the sleet stone, gently turning it smooth over the years while nurturing a moss-heavy vegetation. Someone has introduced koi to the well, and their continued survival shows that its livable to the beautiful species.

[ Details ]
| : | P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t | : |
____ • Tree in the Well : Deep, in black depths of the well is a bend, intersecting an underwater river and an airpocket. Surfacing within the airpocket will cause a reaction: the walls will glow with elegent script, illuminating dry land and a small fruit tree bearing a single offering. Eating the offering replenishes both chakra and stamina, though it takes two days before the fruit has grown back.

| : | N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s | : |
Crossroad Shrine

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • What is left of the walls still stand strong and solid. Investigation shows they were reinforced against battle and seige. Meaning that the amount of time that has passed to cause such damage is greater than thought, or a battle of collosal power had taken place here.

| : | U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____

| : | R u l e s | : |
____

| : | I t e m s| : |
____ • Chakra Fruit