Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:00 pm
[The Present]

Who was Shu? The black woman asked him. He didn’t know who he was, but his reaction told him that Shukenja was the lion that had gotten its throat sliced and had caused such a visceral reaction from the red boy. ” Shukenja is a lion.” He paused, pensively. ”A lion, well, not really a lion, but a lion. One that died with its throat slit.” His answer was cold, he held no emotion or opinion of this Shukenja. He seemed to be a close friend of the man in red, perhaps a pet, but at the end of the day, he was just an animal. His attention was stolen away by the moss as it grew and began to envelop them. He dropped his bag on to the floor and pulled out a bunch of rope, then, without wasting a second, he began to tie it to one of his arrows. His plan was simple. Fire the arrow to one of the trees and use the rope to get out, sort of like a swing, or if someone was throwing themselves from a vine. Regardless of his plan, his concentration was broken by a voice. The girl, the cute smaller one was… talking to the plants? “What the hell are you doing…?” He questioned, raising an eyebrow at her. ”They’re just plants they can’t listen to you. We should go now!” He turned to the other one, the Koiku-sha. This time, he saw nothing, just her face, looking at him all annoyed. He was unsure whether this was indeed a memory, or if it was her actual face. His face though, implored her to say something to get them to move. He then turned away from Hakanai, knocked, draw and set his arrow lose over the moss, hoping to hit on a tree, but by the time it did land, the moss was too high for them to swing or otherwise use the rope to escape.

Lanfaer

I Tortured Sleep I

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:22 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ Sonyo's voice carried an odd echo as she spoke her last words, directed at the moss beneath her feet. The flora, which glowed warmly beneath her, suddenly stilled before turning their bushy tips to her direction, swaying gently as if to some invisible, intangible breeze. Back and forth they moved, around her in a circle, before their warm green color became slightly deeper, and they began to move together in tandem in a almost dance around her body. As it did, the moss surrounding the trees unlatched themselves from the trees, and the warm green turned their attention to Sonyo.
→→But an arrow struck hard against a tree, and light poured from the wound where the arrow landed. A keening rose from the tree struck, and the moss? The moss at the borders turned black as night and lunged at the light, sucking it in, inhaling it, feasting on it, for as the light moved into the moss the light became a mix of blue and green before spreading out, scattering like glitter across the field in rapid succession. But the side effect is that the moss at the edges reached upward, grew thicker, and the trees reacted by bunching together, closer, until now there was no space where once a child could have crawled through.
→→ The moss under Sonyo remained its dark green, attention still on her, but the ones under the other two returned to the bluish green it was before.
→→
→→

Aegon VI Targaryan

I Tortured Sleep I

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                Sonyo looked at the moss, continuing to try to gently push through it. "Please let me through... please...." Axel's yell made her jump and she glared sideways at the male, annoyance burning in her hazel orbs. "Shut up you! Brute force doesn't always work! Also, might I add, that plants can think and feel. I used to know a colony of sentient pollen back when I... A long time ago." Turning back to the moss, Sonyo smiled softly; the tiny plants felt like a soft blanket under her. "Nature deserves respect too..."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                > Chakra : : 100 / / 100 x > Stamina : : 100 / / 100 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                > Ex-Jinchuirki x > Hyoutonx > Yuki-Onna x > E-rankxxxxxxxxx

Lily Playtpus
                                                Aegon VI Targaryan
                                                Lanfaer
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:13 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ The moss hesitated, each follicle focused on Sonyo's words, on her actions and movements. At first they were rigid, resisting, and the others...the moss below their feet did not bode well for them. Their ends were extended higher, almost like grass blades thirsting for the new-morning dew, but their tips were red and black. Rigid, glistening in the twilight, little better than claws reaching for their victims.
→→ Then something more curious happened.
→→ The tips closest to Sonyo moved, quivering, as a blue light resonated within their structure. The lines that spread downwards into the earth stopped, instead flowing upwards and out, the strange energy spreading outwards until each tiny follicle of moss had a tiny, translucent flower upon its tip. There was the sensation of something giggling, mirth, and the moss slowly receded back away from Sonyo, away from her..and away from the others. The trees, so thick and dark. parted before the movements of the moss, allowing a small opening, barely big enough for a boar to pass through, to be revealed in one side. The moss then fell dull, their tips receding, until once more they sat within the twilight clearing overshadowed by the thick canopy above, and no more.
_______________Thunderous Applause! ||
→→ [+75 Experience for Encounter]
→→ → Please reflect this in your profiles for future reference.

Aegon VI Targaryan

I Tortured Sleep I

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                A wave of summer-like warmth filled Sonyo at, what seemed like, the acceptance from the moss. She always had an easier time with nature than with people, people were difficult but nature was just.. itself. It just wanted respect and to live in peace, just like her. She bowed her head in respect towards the receeding moss, making her way towards the hole in the treeline. "I'll treasure this gift you gave me, thank you." She whispered to the moss, hoping that if it was indeed sentient that it would understand how grateful she was. The hole was barely big enough for her to crawl on her stomach, but she would make it. Sticking her head through, then beginning to wiggle, she called back to her companions. "C'mon, lets get the ******** outta here!" The young woman began to make her way through the tunnel through the brush, unsure of where it would lead her to...

tab tab tab [ Exeunt from Meadow of Moss ! Total EXP gained :: 105 EXP ( 15 + 25 + 75 ) ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                > Chakra : : 100 / / 100 x > Stamina : : 100 / / 100 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                > Ex-Jinchuirki x > Hyoutonx > Yuki-Onna x > E-rankxxxxxxxxx

Lily Playtpus
                                                Aegon VI Targaryan
                                                Lanfaer
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:

________Internal Region ► Fair Feathered Democracy Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items