User Image

[澤]____T w i s t e d____W r e c k____[澤]
S o m e t h i n g_____S t i l l_____L i v e s

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
Only accessible by either a ship coming in from the ocean. There are no beaches, only the cliff face and a narrow canal leading inland. In the shallow bay between canal and ocean lies a wreck, frozen in time. Twisted, massive roots pierce the ship, holding it suspended from ocean floor. Sea-growth appears along the roots, highlighting the otherwise dark masses with the hues of fire and gem stones.

| : | I n t e r na lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
Littered throughout the entire ship are grey urns coated with paper seals acting as barriers against being touched. Every few feet is a seal burned into the word, keeping the Kraken trapped. These ones continually let off the tiniest amount of chakra. There are a few, however, that appear completely inactive.

| : | L o r e | : |
The ship was brought down in teh Third Age by a great denizen of the deep. Mist has always decreed that the beast had been summoned and set on them by an enemy village while showing off the monster's death as a reason why Mist should not be made an enemy. The current Mizukage at the time of the Kraken's arrival was on board, searching for it. The country had lost dozens of valuable tradeships and strong ninja to the fiend, but the Kage had a trap prepared. With a skeleton crew and an arsonel of mystic objects and seals coating the ship, the kage waited patiently. The results of the Kage's work is as shows; the Kraken is forever frozen as stone - the great mass of its body now mostly covered and filled in with sand and earth washed in from uncountable tides. It's permament placement rose the base of the bay's floor, almost turning it into a shallow pool.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • A seal prevents anyone from entering the ship, and disruption of said seal releases a defense mechanism. Making use of its captured prey, one of the stone tenacles lashes through the water, causing a massive tidal wave, throwing out anything within the bay either out to sea or up onto the cliff rocks. The tentacle is forever active until a new seal is placed or the one controlling it is located within the ship and destroyed. The same seal prevents the limb from disturbing the ship. It will lash out at any life sign.
____ • Attempting to remove the seal outside of a specfic order awakens an otherwise inactive seal. This one boils the water inside the ship to unliveable standards, and will continue doing so for an entire 24 hours. The same seal will activate if the urns are touched.
____ • Paper barriers, unperturbed by the seawater. surround the urns located throughout the ship. When all seals are turned off the urns can be touched, and thus removed. Inside each urn is a massive, seemingly unlimited amount of chakra.
____ • When the last seal is deactivated, the Kraken will awaken once more, as though the time that had passed was nothing more than a blink. Unburying itself from sand, stone, and earth, it will terrorise the waters and all who dared to enter it.