Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:22 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
"Oh my God finally." The voice was strange. It was unlike the voice of the demonish Fade that had terrorized the group. It sounded eerily similar to Tedd actually. "Hold on lads." The fade began to pull off its mask yet it appeared to be having some difficulty in doing so. "Hold on one second." Suddenly the world around the 4 would wrap around as if made of plastic and everything would turn to white.

Akuma and Nozomi would awaken back inside of the Temple near the entrance where Akuma was before ascending to aid Senju in what ever conflict he had come across. Standing above them would be Tedd observing them with a cube in his hand. "Hey lads sorry about that. This world is very dangerous and I had to make sure you could survive the weakest of Fades before embarking on a journey." He stated tapping the cube as if something were wrong. "Hm. That's odd. I swear there was a third chap with us...Oh right he's upstairs."

Eimdall would awaken alone on the temple's peak. The rain soaking his clothes and most importantly his legs. There was no Fade now or dead creature. Just himself and the vast land stretching around the temple. In the distance he'd see waves and beyond them a vast ocean seemingly never ending. What would the boy do now?

Downstairs Tedd would begin preparations for his actual departure. Before he'd left with pants, no shirt or boots. Now he was gearing himself up in armor and with a pole strapped to his back. "I know you might hate me for what I've done to you but you'll thank me later. Or not I honestly don't care I have done my part and hopefully Karma will favor me. These lands are vicious as you have seen. The Fade you faced is on the weaker side. You must strengthen your minds just as you'd strengthen your bodies. And tell the lad upstairs to not be so dramatic." Tedd threw the cube on the ground and watched it break. That item was what caused the grand illusion and now it would never be used again. "Oops." Tedd clapped his hands together and bowed at the two. "I must be going now. I would've stayed with you all but I do not give second chances." And just like that he poofed away.

Lily Platypus

Odoeb

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Eimdall jolted up as if he just awoke from a bad dream, soaked to the bone and grasping at his legs. He would rise to his feet quickly and survey the area checking for his comrades and the beast... only to find himself alone. Was it all a Dream? Whatever happened, Eimdall felt different. Not in the sense of more strength, but in the sense that he felt slightly less afraid of his current situation.

Then he remembered what he had came up here for. Pulling out his periscope. He asses the surrounding area, unlike what he initially suspected, they were on an island in the middle of god knows what ocean. This changed things. Eimdall would put away his device and rush back down the stairs in order to inform the others.

Achoo!
Eimdall would zoetrope out a violent sneeze as he crossed through the upstairs temple entrance. It was strange because he didn’t feel cold or sick at all. It was as if someone who didn’t care much for him was talking s**t... or maybe it was the fact that he was soaked head to toe and had been laying Upstairs for god knows how long.

Shinobi Data

Chakra 20/100 ◙ Stamina 100/100
Activation's / Jutsu Used
1st
2nd
3rd
Status Effects

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2
tab Repeating crossbow [0 bolts]

BloodlineJinton Speed release
ClassNone
AffiliationNone
Status
Malavaes

Odoeb

lily platypus

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:39 am
x━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi heard the fighter as she mentally growled in frustration. What the heck.. but she can't disrespect his wishes. If he wanted to go with the fade, who are they to stop him? Apparently they can't stop the fade no matter what they do. Yet... the voice that came out of the fade was odd. Nozomi gasped as she was inside the temple near the entrance as the rain was still pouring down. She glanced towards Akuma with confusion and back at Tedd with a bit annoyed look on her face. The desire to kill someone had never been so strong and she wished to do so to the humanoid bear in front of her. Once he finally left, she didn't care for Tedd after everything he put them through. Worried about the boy upstairs, she turned to look at Akuma, "I'm going to check on him, I'll be back." With that, she had ran upstairs as quickly as she could as Emidall was going downstairs.

They met halfway. "Oh thank goodness!" Relief washed over her face as she hugged him. Pulled him away and suddenly, a loud clap noise echoed through the tower. "What were you thinking?!" She started, "Don't you get it!? You are a human! Your soul is pure and precious! You can't discard it as if it was rubbish!" Her hands were on his shoulder. "We need each other now more than ever, and you need to realize you are not piece of junk that can be so easily thrown away." She breathed heavily as she sighed, "Let's... just go back downstairs, okay?" She questioned, her voice went from strict and firm to soft and gentle. She gestured for him to get in front of her as she would follow him downstairs and be able to keep a close watch on him.
Aquatic
Bloodline [ Teaghlach ] | ------- | E - Rank
Birth Form: | 100/100 Chakra | 100/100 Stamina |
Human Form: | 50/50 Chakra | 40/50 Stamina [ 10 on constant hostage ] |
Phaselight Madness:
14/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Out Of Caffeine

Malavaes

Odoeb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:16 am

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

The shock of running into the young lady again was overwhelming. With all that had happened, Eimdall wasn’t sure what was real or fake anymore. However, it is clear that what he experienced wasn’t a dream.
Ouch!
Eimdall screamed as he winced and grabbed his face. This girl was intense, he hadn’t even known her name and she was already slapping him around like she was a pimp. Her words however, were from the heart. He could tell she had his best interest at heart and didn’t want to see him give up his life so casually.
I apologize if I made you worry. This is all just too strange to me. I am happy to have comrades now though!
The boy flashed a smile, with his hand still on his slapped cheek.
He would then lead the way back for the stairs, eager to inform the group of where they heck they were
Im Eimdall by the way, I don’t think we were formally introduced.” he said as he descended the temple stairs, he didn’t look back but he took his hand off his cheek and waved a peace sign lazily.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status Effects

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
Status
Quote:

Odoeb

lily platypus

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:28 am

Once they got to the bottom, Nozomi heard Eimdall introduce himself first. That was nice. With a soft smile, "I'm Nozomi Aburame.. I think was. I don't have my bugs anymore.." She said with a hint of frustration and curosity. To why she doesn't have her bugs anymore? They were a great help with her genjutsu and getting out of it.. and it seemed they just. Poof. Gone. Her hues glanced towards the fighter as she frowned softly. Eimdall had mentioned about him being confused and that figher, well, he looked down right just angry. "I believe what happened was a powerful genjutsu... here's the frustrating part. I was really good at it. Not the best, but good enough. I... I couldn't remember any of the hand signs or seals to be able to perform any genjutsu or just jutsu back.. If I start to remember, we can train with each other to start learning how to get out of a genjutsu.. The important thing is, that we are okay now."
Aquatic
Phaselight Madness:
13/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:42 am
User Image

The Beast
                                      ㊋ You're a, rock star (baby)
                                      Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)

"The world will beat you to the ground at a moments notice"

███████

xxxAkuma couldn't help but punch his hand against the nearby wall when he stood (d rank damage taken but resisted do to thick skin) enough to leave a dent but his hand would be fine. There were about a billion things he wanted to say or do to Ted but as far as they could tell that time was gone.

Resettling his cloak he prepared his gear wordlessly as they talked before speaking. "Right. Well that was awful, but it did give me a hint at a few things. That ******** head said he hadn't seen our kind in some time. Considering the fact that when I was alive I hadn't seen let alone heard of whatever the hell they are that means right now we are either far in the future or a different world entirely due to such a gap. Hell we could have gone backwards" Akuma said in a heated tone, though it obviously wasn't directed at them.

"Point being we are in alien territory. And in a situation where you don't know what could be around you have two options. Bunker down and pray they don't find you, or keep moving to find a safe place or some sort of salvation. Personally I think i'm going with the latter. I don't know you guys but there is always strength in numbers, especially for situations like this, so i'd love it if you could join me but I'm not forcing anyone either"

ooc ;;

███████

"But it's always up to you to stand back up again, or stay in the dirt."
                                      Player, who can really blame you (who can really blame you)
                                      We're the ones who made you

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 100/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;;
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Equipped ; Katana x2
                                      Armor ; Skin (D Ranked Defense, Scale 3) Active

Profile Link
                                      Bloodline ; Lava Release
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Pissed

Lily Platypus

Might Senju Flowers

malavaes

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 am

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Eimdall returned to the forge room with nozomi and reconvened with Akuma. The man had the look of displeasure on his face, and for good reason. Eimdall didn’t want to add fuel to the fire so he instead carried on with more enlightened news.
Well before coming down, I did a quick scan of the area. Looks like we are definitely on an island somewhere. To the northwest there is a bridge leading to another big island and to the south this island stretches on for miles. There do seem to be several other islands off in the distance.

Eimdall would then begin to pack up his own gear, making sure to get his knives out of the wall and bundling up his rope. He began to think of basic survival necessities just as nozomi had. Food was an essential, water shouldn’t be hard to find with all this rain.
I agree with Akuma. We have no idea the state of the outside world, nor do we know what is waiting out there. I’m not quite sure what that was all about upstairs but if we keep running into things like that, we will need to stick together.
Eimdall shot a worried glance Akuma’s way, without making it obvious. What had that beast done to him. It mattered not, right now they had to rely on one another in order to survive.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status Effects

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
Status
Quote:

Odoeb

lily platypus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Nozomi remained quiet as the fighter had lost his temper. At least not all three of them have ill tempers. Imagine if that was the case. She listened to him a bit and frowned as she glanced around the temple. This place seems familiar but it wasn't noticeable to her. That's because she never been inside. She sighed as she thought deeply but then her face perked up when he described the area. "Are you serious?!" Her voice had excitement in it. "I know where we are! Okay we are definitely not back in time! Or in alien territory! Kirigakure wasn't an island until we had that attack that caused a massive flooding. Anyways, point is, I know where we can go! We can go to an island that was called Aburame Island and they had farming! Even if it's not taken care of anymore, there should be food there! Crops!" She smiled, grinning from ear to ear. "Maybe we might find something? My family had weapons as well!" She exclaimed. Her family wasn't pure Aburame so to speak so her family may still be alive or generations of it. "Let's finish checking the rooms to see if we can find anything and I'll take us to the island?" Nozomi suggested to the two males. Without thinking, her fingertips went up to her bare neck, there was once a collar that was given to her by Jack to help with her genjutsu. Would she find it at her old home? Was her old home even there anymore?
Aquatic
Phaselight Madness:
12/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image

The Beast
                                      ㊋ You're a, rock star (baby)
                                      Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)

"The world will beat you to the ground at a moments notice"

███████

xxxAkuma's bad mood, warranted of course, actually got fixed with the new information. In fact his expression went from angered to near ecstatic. Literally all he wanted was someone who had an inkling of information as to what was going on, and wouldn't you know it did the gods provide. "Look at that, we don't need any stupid bears to help us out when we have this miracle. I'll go check the last of the rooms then we can set out, if you can lead the way Nozomi I can at the very least put a body in the way of you and whatever might be out there. I'm not a very educated fellow but I have a good set of instincts to provide" Akuma said in a bit better of a mood. Unless there was anything else to add he'd set off to check the nearest rooms that had gone un-investigated and would only finish his searching once they had gone through all of them.

ooc ;;

███████

"But it's always up to you to stand back up again, or stay in the dirt."
                                      Player, who can really blame you (who can really blame you)
                                      We're the ones who made you

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 100/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;;
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Equipped ; Katana x2
                                      Armor ; Skin (D Ranked Defense, Scale 3) Active

Profile Link
                                      Bloodline ; Lava Release
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Pissed

Lily Platypus

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

The mood had definitely changed when Eimdall presented them with the information regarding their location. To top it off Nozomi even knew the general area they were in. Things were looking up.
Thats great news Nozomi, but we need to pace ourselves. Firstly, I could only see the one bridge leading us off this island. So unless you have a boat parked somewhere looks like we will have to go in that direction first.
Eimdall lightly pinched his chin with the thumb and index finger of his left hand, clearly deep in thought. He would assume that none of them had sailing experience nor knew how to build a boat. So how were they to deal with escaping these islands?

Right, as Nozomi said let’s finish searching these rooms for supplies and then we can be on our way. This doesn’t seem to be the best place to plant our roots into.
Then Eimdall would shoot a glance at nozomi, worry welling up in his heart. She seemed excited to get back to her home, but how would she react if nothing were left. Even this isolated temple had turned into a battleground, that would mean nowhere was safe. Eimdall had no place to call home, but would be willing to tag along even if just to ease her curiosity.

As he followed behind Akuma to the 3 rooms on the other end, he realized what a sturdy group they had, however Eimdall was surely the most lacking of the three. He needed to step his game up so that he wouldn’t drag them down like he did upstairs. As Akuma took the first room, Eimdall would enter the last, leaving the middle for nozomi.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status Effects

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
Status
Quote:

Odoeb

lily platypus

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:35 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • ] ━━━

A soft laugh can be heard from the young female as she grinned towards Akuma. "Thank you, Faitā." Her laugh was so soft it was almost like a breeze on a sunny summer day in the back porch with rocking chair and sweet tea. Nozomi hears his concern about a boat. Oh yea. They don't swim like she can. Speaking of which, when should she tell them about her? That she wasn't a human like them? Honestly, she had been careless with her words and they haven't noticed. Heck, she hadn't notice it herself. Luckily, she can control her animal birth form so there was no need to tell them anytime soon. Little did she know that was in the past. Control would be out of her hands soon. "Well, we can try to find a boat as you said or find a log that floats as well you two can fit on, I can swim us there then. No need for rowing or anything. Maybe." She added. It would depend on the weight of the boat and raft of course. Nozomi nodded in agreement as she practically almost skipped towards the middle room. "Be careful guys." With that, she pulled up her shinobi mask to cover over her freckles, this time, she would be damned if any spores had gotten to her again.The redhaired female had learned her lesson the first time. Her hands rested on the handle as she attempted to turn the knob and push the door open.
Aquatic
Bloodline [ An Teaghlach ] | ------- | E - Rank
Phaselight Madness:
11/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:05 pm

tab For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, you floated in darkness. You can vaguely recall yourself, who you were, and what you were, as if a voice had guided you along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came light and humidity as it slowly spider-webbed outward. Then it shattered altogether and you were released from your prison, where you fell to the damp earth, strength not immediately returning to your limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before you were filled with energy that could have kept you going for what felt like days, fulling rested and at your prime.
tab Within the confines of a small room, a side room meant for prayer and reflection, the crystal sprayed outwards with such ferocity that it etched some of the ancient stone. Still you fall to your knees with little hesitation, for the sounds of the eruption echo here before being expelled into the temple proper. Mayhaps this will draw someone, or something, out to interact with you? Difficult to say, but what strikes you most here is the air quality and the scent that comes with it. Dirty, water, mildew, and the sting of salt. Cold, clammy, and humid, the air makes your hair stick to your scalp and clothes feel cloying. It is still cold above all, however, meaning that the newfound moisture might well wring your life from your bones yet. Somewhere nearby sounds of movement can be hurried, though the echoes as they resound off of the walls does little to help with pinpointing their whereabouts.

Novasse

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:42 pm
User Image

Inside of the crystal lied a slumbering Ishihara, lost in the darkness of his mind. It was a weird feeling, feeling as if you were floating one minute and then you whole world went from dark to light. It was like turning on the light in the middle of a dark room and realizing that the dark room was actually a strange temple. The next thing he knew Ishi would be on his hands and knees and groaning as his eyes adjusted themselves to the environment around him. He let out a cough and slowly got to his feet while holding his head. "Where the hell am I now? This sure as hell isn't Sunagakure." Around him appeared to be some type of small side room. One that smelled like what one of his supervisor's house probably smelled like, which was the farthest thing from pleasant. Judging by the salt and moist scent, could it be somewhere close to a body of water? Ishihara grit his teeth as the cold hit his skin before noticing the sounds coming closer. Somebody was coming but would they be friendly? By his luck probably not. He shook his head free while investigating the room some. Maybe he could find something here?

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:40 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • ] ━━━

With a gentle and easy push, Nozomi had slowly opened the door and saw the crystal. The crystal was same color as the one she had emerged from and not to mention, saw with that weird monkey dude outside of the temple. Ah yea. She needed to see if that thing was still there or not. Her eyes widen in surprise when the crystal started to vibrate, "WAH!" Nozomi shouted in surprise as she hit the deck and covered her arms over her head to protect her head just in case if any of those crystals went flying.

With a sharp upward of her head, she watched as the golden haired male fell to his knees as she scrambled to get up and regain her balance. "Hey," her voice was so soft and gentle. As if a mother consoling her child. "Hey. It's okay." She know what it was like to suddenly break free. Instead of touching him, she figured some humans hated to be touch, she squatted down so they could be at eye level, her warm honey hues glanced towards his own hazel jewels ; eye contact was one way to help gain trust. You can really see the intentions of others by looking into their eyes.

"It's okay. You're not in Sunagakure however. You're in Kirigakure... or.." She frowned a bit, "What was left of it. I'm Nozomi. I recently woke up this morning too, same way as you. Just, take your time, gather your thoughts and I will answer any questions I can. My name is Nozomi." The redhaired female however still has her mask covered her lower portion of her face but her hood was down so he could see her upperface. While she gave him some time, her hues went to look around the room to see if there's anything useful that the group would need.
Aquatic
Bloodline [ An Teaghlach ] | ------- | E - Rank
Phaselight Madness:
10/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

BlackFruity

Novasse
                                                      Lan said second room and that's me! biggrin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:48 pm

The rains had passed over the area and a thick fog, rising up from the surrounding waters, obscured the views from the temple windows.

The room Akuma discovered was very similar to the rooms in the majority of the temple. That is, dusty and seemingly ransacked who knew how long ago. The broken rotting barrels and shredded cloth tapestries could perhaps be salvaged but the room was otherwise lacking any useful materials. A careful inspection of the room may reveal more details if Akuma believed something of value may be achieved from doing so.

The room Eimdall entered was similar to the other storage rooms in layout but very different in content. Two large piles of salt were immediately evident while the entire floor was covered. One pile was at the doorway Heimdall entered and another larger pile, stacked up to a three feet tall mound, was in the right corner of the room. Rotting barrels, un-ransacked, were present as well with even more salt spilling out from the broken areas. Compared to other areas, this room would seem untouched if not for the skeleton clothed in decaying monk robes. In one hand it held what appeared to be a ceremonial staff containing six metal rings on its end. Its other hand rested, or maybe fell, on the floor with a finger outstretched.

The room Nozomi entered, and was occupied by Ishihara, appeared to contain a shrine of some sort. The crystal that had released Ishihara was certainly the most exciting thing there, its explosive release having scratched the ancient stones along the wall and knocking over a makeshift shrine to a deity who's details had been completely corroded away. Glances at the wall would reveal a room full of graffiti, most of it appearing carved into the wall. Large slash marks similar to the ones on the doors and windows of the Isolated Temple were also widespread, with some of it cutting through the graffiti while other carvings went around them instead.

Lily Platypus

Odoeb

Might Senju Flowers

Novasse

[澤] Eastern Marshlands ► Fanged Confederacy Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items