Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Eimdall couldn’t fathom why, all of a sudden he was now in such immense pain. He wanted to just stretch out but his reflexes for him to move slowly and really be sure he wasn’t about to pull any muscles. He immediately took notice of the dust falling from his robes. And wondered how long he had been in the temple. Where were the other he was just with? As quickly as his body with allow, he checked the main lobby of the temple only to find no signs of life. That is until he heard the commotion outside the temple. Maybe it was the sound of his comrades!

As he stepped through the door, he was forced to cover his eyes from the harshness of the light, as if he’d been trapped in the dark for quite some time. As his eyes focused, he would begging to take in the situation. The creature before him was entirely foreign. However, it wasn’t nearly as fearsome as the beast he fought on the rooftop of the temple. This feminine creature was clearly the victim of an attack and definitely in need of assistance. He instantly noticed that she was on the defensive, common for someone who’s just experienced this type of trauma. As a show of good faith, Eimdall pulled out his water skin, then slowly approached the fallen female as to not appear threatening. Firstly he would slowly kneel down and place his blanket under her head, giving her something soft to rest on. Then he would assist her with taking sips of the water.

Eimdall was only a novice at field triage but he had to do something about her head wound. Instantly he would rip at his own undershirt, tearing off two separate pieces, then soak one in water in water. After squeezing and draining the strip of cloth, he folded into a square and placed it over the head wound then began wrapping the dry cloth around her head tight enough to stop the bleeding. Eimdall remembered that there were beds inside the temple. He could place her there while he looked for supplies to treat her wound.

Suddenly there was a very familiar sound behind him in the direction of the temple. Another person awaking in the new world? So much was happening at once.

Hey!! Hey you in the temple! I know s**t is rather confusing but I need your help, you’ve got to help me get this injured creature inside, she’s in bad shape.

Eimdall yell at the top of his lungs. He hoped that whoever it just woke up was friendly. But he had a way of persuading her, especially with him much he knew about their situation, after his last encounter with the two beings in the temple.

You help me out and I’ll explain to you what’s going on! But right now I really need your help!
Eimdall was either about to fight or make a new friend. Clutching at his crossbow, he prepared to receive an answer.

Shinobi Data

Chakra 100/100 ◙ Stamina 100/100
Activation's / Jutsu Used
1st
2nd
3rd
Status EffectsNone

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2
tab Repeating crossbow [0 bolts]

BloodlineJinton Speed release
ClassNone
AffiliationNone
StatusMild altitude sickness
EXP: 500
Lanfaer

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image

So, this was death. Isao was sure that it was as peaceful as she always thought it would be. She was proud that she helped the woman she looked up to so much and was hoped that the mission was successful. That everything was going to be fine. But even as she soul floated down the River Styx, she found herself feeling something. The satisfaction that she should feel was not there. But how could she feel these things? She should only feel happiness now that she was moving on. She was about to meet those she had knew and those she wished she knew, the teachers of the past and some of the present. But then there was a sound. Something...cracking? How was that even possible? Isao looked towards the bright light before she found herself jerked forward. No, not jerked. She was falling (yet again).

She hit the ground and groaned in pain and disorientation. Her body felt entirely wrecked until it didn't, her body inflated with a mysterious energy that made her feel semi-normal. Made her feel like she wasn't just some corpse walking. Isao slowly struggled to stand up on her feet, looking around at her surroundings. Where was she? Was this what the afterlife really was like? The End seemed not so bad so far but she expected to see a bunch of spirits dancing around and living it up. She felt dizzy and only quickly found her bearings when she heard a sound in the distance. She was immediately on alert, snapping into a fighting stance, but only relaxed the tiniest bit when she heard a voice. One that was human (or at least seemed so).

"Uh. Alright!" She called out to the disembodied voice. She wasn't exactly skilled in healing but she certainly would try. Her stance was still on the defense as she followed where she thought she heard the voice. Her little adventure was uneventful but she found herself mesmerized by the things she saw. She certainly never saw something like all this back in Kumo. She eventually came across the person who had called out to her. Huh. Her defensive stance lowered before she walked deeper into the room. "What the hell happened here?" She asked. Once she was close, she sat down on her knees. What exactly was the creature in front of her? A denizen of the afterlife? It would make the most sense, after all. "That looks bad. What do you need? I will do my best to go fetch it." Her tone was serious as she kept looking between the injured creature and the other person.

Shinobi Information
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Status Effects: None

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Bloodline: None
Class: None
Affiliation: None
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┗┫100/100 Chakra :: 120/120 Stamina :: Profile┣┛

Lanfaer

Might Senju Flowers

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Once he saw yet he young kunoichi, Eimdall released the grip on his crossbow and flung it back over his shoulder. It’s a good thing she was cooperative, this meant that he could rely on her in this strange world.
i just need you to grab her legs. There is a bed back inside that temple where we can treat her wounds properly.

The moment the young girl was in place, Eimdall have the court to lift the creature up and they began shuffling her inside. She wasn’t too heavy but man was Eimdall terrified to have this thing so close. They finally got her indoors and set her up on one of the beds Eimdall had to go and drag from upstairs. He had successfully stopped the bleeding with the bandage he applied but he knew that the wound needed to be cleaned and she could probably use a poultice.

my name is Eimdall by the way. Sorry but I’ll have to explain the situation to you after we have gotten her stable and taken care of this mess” he said warmly to the kunoichi as he rummaged through his bag, only to discover he didn’t have any of the needed supplies.

i need to go find a few things to make her a poultice so that her wounds can heal properly without getting an infection. I’ve stopped the bleeding for now but she will need to rest a bit. I’m going to need you to get a list of supplies while I clean up the mess back outside. Whatever..... or whoever she is, she was definitely attacked. And right now there ate tracks and a smoking cart leading her attackers here.

Eimdall then walked back to the entrance of the temple, and explained to the young kunoichi in detail about the herbs and supplies he needed (just grab like 3 herbal plants, 1 big leaf and some clay dirt) and urged her to remain close. He didn’t want to lose sight of her.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status EffectsNone

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
II L o y a l t y II

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image

Isao gave him a firm nod, taking her place to the other side of the creature and taking hold of her legs. With her finally safely set on a bed, Isao let out a small relieved sigh. Now that was taken care of but her mission was not done yet. The young girl watched as the man tended to the creature, keeping silent mostly out of respect and concern. There was definitely something out there that attacked her and Isao was definitely ready to kick it's a** and take it's name, even if this was the afterlife. Maybe this was some way of getting good karma? Isao was all about getting good karma so she was ready to do what was needed. Just at the thought of fighting, a small smirk appeared on her face. Though, Isao was quick to stand up straight once more when the other introduced himself. "That's fine. I am sure I have a good idea of what is going on myself." She did not need to be reminded that she was dead, after all. "My name is Isao. It is nice to meet you, Eimdall."

It was a unique name, certainly, but the afterlife was filled with unique people. The End really came for everyone and everything, after all, but things causing trouble here really did rustle her in all the wrong ways. If something was messing with her end, that was completely unforgivable. A girl just wanted to rest in proper peace is all. Isao's posture straightened once again when he explained the status of the creature and his own suspicions on possible incoming enemies. Isao placed a hand on her chin, many thoughts rushing through her head at this. "I see. Even in The End, my fight is still not over. A paradise or a future hell is what I wonder..." She mumbled under her breath before she looked back to Eimdall. "Alright. I shall do my best. And if I run into any potential foes, they shall be facing my wrath as well." That was certainly a promise, the loud sound of her fist punching the palm of her hand resounded throughout the room. She was certainly ready to punch things. "You can count on me."

Gather three herbal plants, one big leaf and some clay dirt while staying close. That should be simple enough. Isao began her leave away from the temple, jumping upwards only to fall back down. "Aw, what? No flying? Some afterlife..." She mumbled under her breath. Well, no matter. She could still walk. Isao began her foraging around, still getting a hold on her new surroundings. It was oddly beautiful as it was eerie. She gathered three herbal plants that she recognized her time, a large looking leaf, and dug into the ground until she retrieved the clay dirt that was needed. She gave a small nod before she walked quickly back into the temple. "Eimdall! I've got it!" She announced loudly as she approached. She never was the quiet type.

Shinobi Information
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Lanfaer

Might Senju Flowers

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Eimdall was happy that that Isao was much more motivated than he was when they first awakened. She had just the energy that he needed to be surrounded by at the moment. When she said that any enemies would face her wrath, he stared at her blankly. The confidence was just the same he had before running into that freaky fade atop the temple. If she could look at the crazy creature that they were tending to, and not be concerned by what attacked it, then she must have had nerves of steel.

Shaking his head in order to refocus his mind, Eimdall quickly went to the cart and began to stack all of the supplies back inside or on top, whatever way he could fit it all together. He put out the embers that were causing all the fire and made sure there was nothing left behind that would signal any of the enemies to stop here. Kidōn would them push the cart around to a more secure part of the temple and cover it with large leaves, blending it in with the nature that was overgrown on the temple walls. After it was hidden, Eimdall finally went back and masked the tracks that the cart wheels had left behind. He wouldn’t go to far from the temple but he would go far enough for it to be barely seen in the distance. As a last ploy, Eimdall would make fake tracks that lead off of the island bliss and into the rocky ocean below. This would maybe take the attackers off their trail.

Rushing back to the temple, Eimdall rushed inside just a few seconds before Isao did with all of the ingredients that he had requested. “This is perfect! This will definitely be adequate for a proper poultice
After mixing the ingredients together, Eimdall would place the soft herbal goo between two more damp pieces of fabric he had torn off of his old undershirt. Hey hopes that this would help her wound heal proper as he constantly got her to take small sips of water.

you were a huge help Isao. We may have just saved her from the reaper.” Eimdall gave a short pause as he packed up his supplies and double checked that he wasn’t leaving anything out of his bag. “i know you said that you have an idea of what’s going on.... but I only know a few things. Firstly, I know from when I was around, that people were being crystallized at an alarming rate. It seems that eventually, we may have all fallen victim to some sort of deep sleep. How long we’ve been asleep is unknown but it’s definitely been years from the looks of it. I awoke with 2 others and we discovered that we are in what used to be the land near kirigakure. Aside from that there are many creatures such as the one we just helped. And believe it or not... they are much more terrifying. There’s of ya weren’t even able to take down one foe. Another thing you should have already realized is that many of your techniques are now useless. We still don’t know the cause of this. I think our best bet of survival is to stick together and try to find any human settlements. Preferably a place populated with Shinobi that can explain things.

Eimdall knew this was a lot of info to digest all at once. But Isao didn’t seem like the type to let this affect her. The sooner she could wrap her mind around the situation, the more useful she would be out there. Meanwhile Eimdall would keep a close eye on the female creature and await any improvements in her health.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status EffectsNone

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
II L o y a l t y II

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:34 pm
User Image
What the hell's going on, can ||someone|| tell me, please?!
Why I'm switching faster than the channels on tv?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [P]erhaps the pair would not pay so close attention to the fallen female as a startling loud ripping noise was followed by a fump that could, and would, be felt as a vibration throughout the entire temple. Loose dirt and sand fell from the roof at its passing, and a moment later there came an even louder crash, one that was filled with the familiar sounds of wood splintering and breaking. Clanging of metal, stone and wood rang throughout the complex in discordant tones, the echoes traveling and reverberating uncontrollably for quite some time. Outside, if one were to investigate, they would find that the cart had been smashed by none other than a chrysalis much like the ones that they have very recently come from. Perhaps the first they'd truly get to see up close, they would notice that the shape was warped, with the top bowing out considerably and the bottom slightly. An even closer look would quickly reveal why, despite the smoky, quartz-like material.
                                            tab The figure was reaching out as if in supplication, but the open mouth and wide eyes made it hard to depict it as anything other than desperate fury.
                                            tab If either had been close enough they would also notice that the cracks along the chrysalis were spreading, increasing in width and depth as the body inside slowly tried to free itself. A low whine could be heard from within as the cracks spread, allowing the noises trapped for centuries to finally reach the oxygen it needed to report the emotions of the figure so trapped. Moment by moment the sound increased, until the source of the noise, and its purpose, became clear.
                                            tab Screams.
                                            tab Not of pain, nor fear, but of the fury the facial expressions had heralded. Light glowed along the body, rippling like azure and crimson fire, seething in the cracks and along the body as the noise rapidly gained in volume. Only at its peak did the final piece slide home, as it were, and the light that had built reached its crescendo with a mighty howl of righteous might that sent the crystal knifing through the air. The spray carried far though it might well have been difficult to see this past the multicolored display over the body of the fellow itself. Even as the figure's howl resounded out it dropped to its knees with a sickening crunch of weight upon glass before they threw their silver haired head back along with its arms and continued its roaring. Except the light erupted at their sides and formed two enormous wings that writhed like tendrils before they collapsed forward onto the glass, huffing in pain.

tab Drifting through darkness unending had been a trip, one that, thankfully, passed in near silence and in a fog of incoherent apathy. An eternity where time passed without knowing, where the sands of time flowed through their glass apparatus at the blinding speed of molasses. And yet it took but a moment, and a voice, for that to come crashing down. Memories flooded him, blindingly hot and at a fury unmatched even by the screaming lashes of the burning sun above. Flashes of imageless depictions, soundless audio and empty sensations poured through him, scouring his mind, his body, and his soul in equal measure until he was spit out, howling with a fury he could never remember, upon a plate of glass. The sounds of crunching crystal and the pain that came with it mattered not before his fury, lacking in origin though it was, but it was fleeting. Moments later it was gone, drained from his memory, leaving behind a cold black without end that echoed with the fundamentals of what was.
                                            tab Huffing upon the ground, ignoring the pinpricks pressing into his skin the boy turned his head towards the sound of breathing other than his own. From the corner of his vision he caught sight of his clothes, and instantly his mind went into overdrive. Purple and black, with lighter shades marking his rank and title. Justicar, Paladin, a number of terms that meant all the same thing to him: bringer of justice. The weight at his hips told him his weapons were at hand, and the ache in his body? Well, that showed he was at the peak of his physical self, something that made no sense if he'd been in suspended animation for so long. Wait, suspended animation? The thought came to him unbidden, an answer to a question he'd forgotten to ask, a question he neither remembered the purpose of nor the context. Only the echo of something else weighing him down, not within his body or mind but the spirit. Unconsciously he tested his body even as he heaved for breath in case of combat, his mental conditioning kicking in for the sake of self preservation: calves tightening, toes clenching within his boots, a small twist of the hips and adjustments of the legs to determine that full motor function beneath the belt line was his. tensing the shoulder, almost as one would if attempting to turn over disguised the testing of his tendons, allowing him the knowledge that arms, too, seemed to function well. The mind itself was an indication of lack of damage, less the emptiness of memory of recent events.
                                            tab Silver eyes looked about with widened shock as he habitually fell into the charade of normalcy and uselessness. A temple? Stone? Given the gleam of gold and silver it proved likely, but nothing like what he'd seen in his travels nor in his home. Still, he couldn't ignore that someone was nearby, someone he couldn't see. Rising up on his palms, groaning at the pain, he spoke allowed without thinking. "Quien eres? Donde estoy? Cuando estoy?" Turning his head to meet their gaze he continued, voice the definition of confusion and pain mixed with some semblance of a whine to give the impression of childish petulance. "Dime, o te juro..." Falling silent, the boy had to consider where he was, and when. Perhaps the figures in his blurry sight were only humanoid in shape and not, in fact, human at all. That would make communication difficult if not unlikely, and even more so if they spoke the language of the Shinobi instead of his mother tongue.

My enemy's invisible,
I don't know how to fight!

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Might Senju Flowers

II L o y a l t y II

[ e x p ] 0, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] ??? x|x [ h e a l t h ] ??? x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ c o n t r o l ] ???

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Eimdall jumped at the sound of the enormous crashing sounds. There was too much going on for him to digest. These crystals were breaking at an alarming rate and he didn’t know what to make of the situation. Rushing outside to investigate the sounds of the screams, Eimdall peeked around the corner to see a winged humanoid figure. Eimdall tried his best to keep silent, not knowing where this one came from... he had never seen anything like it in his time. A man with wings? Was he like the fade that tormented him not so long ago. Before he could sneak back to the temple, Eimdall would catch the gaze of the newcomer, followed by a strange language that he had never heard in all of his travels. This sudden transition from terrifying howls, to attempted conversation, really changed Eimdall’s outlook. He was becoming a bit of an expert at consoling his fellow slumbering beings. He thought this would be The most difficult trial he had faced in this strange new world. Language barriers were something he had never felt with before. In his time the world had a unified language that all understood.... now he had to try other forms of communication.

Eimdall approached the newcomer with hands raised.
my name is Eimdall” he said as he gestured one hand to his chest. He was at a loss on how to proceeds, perhaps Isao would be able to bridge the gap and let this terrifying man know that they were not a threat.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status EffectsNone

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
II L o y a l t y II

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

Saved her from the reaper, huh. "Ah, well, it's no problem. Really!" She chuckled nervously, awkwardly scratching her cheek. She liked helping out but she sometimes took a more modest role when someone ever thanked her. It was how she was always taught, really. She listened intensely as Eimdall explained things. So, she hadn't really died then? But she was also asleep for many years which was even more confusing. How many years? Was her teacher still alive? And why were there things like the injured creature walking around. Isao glanced at it before she turned her attention back to Eimdall. "O...kay. Okay." She takes a deep breath, trying to process the information. Her teacher always did say to keep a level head in situations where the outcome was unknown. All her hard work working on her jutsu was practically null and void. Her hands clenched tightly in a fist despite her calm face. Yet another punch to the gut. "Right. Well, let us work together then. And look for those human settlements. But I really do not know where the first place we would look unless we just went into random directions and hoped for the best." That was her usual game plan, anyways.

At the sound of the loud crash, Isao was immediately on guard. "What was that...?" She whispered. She was prepared to be cautious but when she heard the screams, her instincts quickly kicked in. She followed Eimdall, keeping her breath steady as she ran. She came to a stop when they came across someone else. Oh! "Wow. Guess I'm not the only newly awakened one." She said with a small smile. It was certainly comforting. Though, she was certainly confused as to what he was saying. Isao decided to stay back on this one and let Eimdall handle the approach. She wasn't exactly the gentlest girl around so he would probably be better at all this. She stayed close behind him as they both approached. "He must have gone through some things..." She said under her breath. "Do you think he'll understand us?" She asked.

Shinobi Information
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Lanfaer

Might Senju Flowers

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image
What the hell's going on, can ||someone|| tell me, please?!
Why I'm switching faster than the channels on tv?

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab ['D]o you think he'll understand us?'
                                            tab It was this phrase that caused Ydar's movements to slow as he took in the language, the tone, and even the emotions they were spoken in under consideration. Blinking slowly to clear his eyes his instincts kicked in, his instincts telling him to prepare for the worst. Humans, ones that could speak the language of the Shinobi, known as Japanese. And with that revelation the chances of conflict rose in his mind, given every experience he'd had with Shinobi had been violent in some fashion.
                                            tab Hadn't it?
                                            tab Behind them an entrance leading into a temple interior. Doors, steel from their dull color, meant the other side would have a bar to lock it as opposed to a key. Under him wood and dust and steel, and from the weight at his hips weapons to defend himself. Conclusion: if conversation fails the first option would be to move up and over, grabbing a nearby statue and hauling himself towards the doors. Once in he'd take a piece of metal and black the doorway. Just as he closed the doors two arms to drag the steel to a crash course with their bodies, sewing confusion and chaos within the pair's ranks as he holed up within until more detail could be found to explain the situation. Likelihood of success varied, but it was a plan nonetheless, though his expression remained completely frightened so as to give nothing away. Perfection, practice, experience; it was these that gave his act life to those who witnessed it.
                                            tab Plan in mind the paladin pressed his weight upon his palms to grind the crystal into the ground to give more purchase if rapid movement was necessary. Raising his eyes to the sun above, to the peek barely out of his perceptual range he shook his head in confusion even as he watched their every move with "fright". "I understand just fine, though it is not my primary nor first language,' he began, his voice frightened yet perfected, as only one who has studied a language to the point of obsession would have. Someone who definitely was use to a foreign tongue that was alien to the one he now spoke. Lowering his eyes to the pair he fell back onto his heels but kept his palms upon the earth, forcing himself to wobble somewhat as if he fought to keep his weight even. Ineptitude seemed probable as far as skills go, if his skill level were to be examined, but that didn't matter to him. He knew otherwise. Not a falsehood but an allowance of perception towards a false belief. Lying through select omission did not break the Code, and so he moved forward with his plan.
                                            tab Taking a deep breath, forcing himself to gulp loudly, he pantomimed the actions of one who would be sick even as he provided a cautious smile to his lips. Provide a pathetic air and others were apt to act in his defense, whether out of disgust or empathy didn't matter, as he remembered his texts stating.
                                            tab Texts?
                                            tab No time, no time! Shaking his head he continued, forcing the silver hair to dance out of his face. "I am sorry, in my confusion I spoke without thought to your comprehension. Greetings, Eimdall. I am Ydarihan Malakzdar. Might I ask where we are?"
                                            tab From their lack of comprehension of his words it was clear they were either not near his homeland or they were travelers to his home. Yet looking past the temple, past the gathered pair the landscape didn't seem familiar. The crash of waves, the scent of salt and rot, it bespoke a nearness to the sea his home rarely had access to. From the moisture in the air it was clear rain had just fallen, or at least a large swell from the sea, furthering the belief he was far from home. That meant his instinctual actions to hide, to act the fool, had been the correct one for the moment. Better to keep others out of the loop as it were when in unknown territory.

My enemy's invisible,
I don't know how to fight!

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Might Senju Flowers

II L o y a l t y II

[ e x p ] 0, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] ??? x|x [ h e a l t h ] ??? x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ c o n t r o l ] ???

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:52 am

Eimdall Nygma
User Image

Dropping his arms with a sigh of relief, Eimdall placed a hand over his heart and mumbled a quick thank you. This man seemed to be less hostile than he appeared. The fact that he was also left in the dark about their situation, was a good sign that he would be more willing to join them in the search for answers.

Well as I was telling Isao here... this definitely is not the world that any of us are familiar with. From what I’ve gather through my interactions, human kind has been asleep for quite a while. How long I’m unsure. What I do know is, that it was long enough for all manner of creatures and beings to replace us.
Eimdall gave a short pause and scratched his head. If he hadn’t witnessed these things for himself, he would think that the person telling such tales was a complete nutcase. Then it struck him, he had some semblance of proof to back up his story wishing the walls of the temple.
Isao and I have been mending one of these new natives in the temple. You can see for yourself what this world has in store.”

Eimdall quickly raced back inside of the temple to check on the female. He was concerned that if she wasn’t making a turn for the worse. he did not have the proper supplies to tend to her wounds. He would give one final glance at the pile of destroyed wood and supplies that once stood as a cart, before rounding the corner and disappearing through the doors of the temple. Perhaps there Gould be some salvageable materials that weren’t crushed by the newcomer.

Shinobi Data

1st
2nd
3rd
Status EffectsNone

Equipped
tab Punch dagger x2

ClassNone
AffiliationNone
II L o y a l t y II

Lanfaer

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image

Ah, so he could understand! That was certainly a relief. Isao's figure slouched with a relieved sigh. She fixed her posture once more when Eimdall began to explain the situation to him. Yeah, it did sound pretty strange and she was sure that she wouldn't have believed him if she hadn't seen it for herself. She watched as Eimdall raced back into the temple before she looked to the newcomer. What was it? Ydarihan? Hm. It was certainly an interesting name, she had to admit, but she was never one to judge. Sometimes, anyways. "And, whatever you do, do not freak out or lash out. If you do, you shall be receiving more than a piece of my mind." To emphasized her point, she held her fists in a fighting position before they fell to her side and she began to walk away, walking back into the temple. She memorized the path back to where the room where the hurt creature was. She peaked inside the room before she entered, sitting down on the floor. "All is going well, yeah?" She asked.

Shinobi Information
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Lanfaer

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:08 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab As Eimdall neared the chamber he'd left his wounded friend in he would hear scuffling, followed by a crash of some sort of pottery crashing to the floor. Something that sounded like a growl and click in rapid order, back and forth, and as he came around the corner a series of hisses were what greeted him. The feminine creature was wobbling on her feet, his arms to the side in what could only be described as a fighting stands, closed fists held ready for a fight. Still she wobbled, and the whites of her eyes were heavily exposed as she took in Eimdall and, lastly, Isao. Eyes swiveling back and forth between the two of them her breast heaved as she tried to maintain control. Opening her jaws she unleashed a torrent of clicks, growls and hoots, yet at their obvious lack of understanding she instead switched to a kind of whooping noise, though this time, this time there were words. They were clearly a language in the way any foreign language is, but this was clearly being made by both inhaling and exhaling at the same time. It waited, watching the pair with clear trepidation.
tab

Might Senju Flowers

II L o y a l t y II

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

Isao was immediately on guard when the creature stood up and seemed ready to fight. She reached for her bo staff and held it out in front of her, ready to defend her new found...allies? She couldn't really say she knew where to place them. But it definitely seemed like they were not ready to slit her throat and betray her so that seemed like enough of a reason to trust them for now. Though, she paused when she saw the panicked look in the creatures eye. Being stuck in an unfamiliar place after being injured was definitely terrifying and it certain happened to herself once in a while. Though, the language was definitely unfamiliar to her. Perhaps she could...signal to her that they were no threat and couldn't understand? Body language was universal, right? First, Isao lowered her weapon to the ground and held her hands up to show that she was not a threat. Next, she showed her confusion by making the most confused face and pointing to her ears. Isao...probably looked totally ridiculous while doing this but she wasn't one to care about these things. It was more important to get her point across first.

Shinobi Information
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:29 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab Silence was her reward as the strange rat-like monstrosity observed her with twitching nose and considering eyes. It was clear she was worried, from the posture to her movements, yet she did not attack when the weapon was dropped and instead, of all things, perking up at her attempts to communicate. Pupils expended from their pinpick existence with aching slowness as its breath began to slow, yet it was clear from her still defensive posture she was wary that it was a ploy. She observed carefully for a moment before reaching up and tapping its throat rapidly, then running the back of its hand along its neck until making a waving, exit motion from her mouth outwards towards the girl, as if breathing something out. Finally at last it made a squawking noise, recoiling someone at its own voice, eyeing her carefully.
tab

Might Senju Flowers

II L o y a l t y II

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image

Isao watched the rat woman's movements, doing her best to decipher them. She really wasn't the best at these sort of things. She was a girl of words so being silent like this was sort of tough. But when she finally deciphered what the rat woman was saying, Isao nodded. So she could understand her then? Maybe, anyways. She really doesn't know. But there could only be one way to find out, right? Isao took a deep breath before she spoke. "Hello?" She said. Isao pointed to herself just in case her message wasn't getting in too clearly. "Can you understand me? Maybe? ...Hopefully?" Isao asked.

Shinobi Information
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1