Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:03 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab The creature eyed her carefully, head still cocked from listening carefully. It's eyes moved side to side rapidly, almost vibrating, as it slowly opened its mouth again and this time, something came out that might have been unexpected: a voice, human like, but croaking as if struggling from a thousand years of thirst. "H-hello?" it warbled, clearly struggling. It's voice was clearly uncertain, careful, and it gestured at her again. More, it demanded with an imperious gesture. More, it wanted!
tab A moment of pain passed over its face as it suddenly sat down, pale features already paling further as the room began to grow cold. Colder than before, colder than the land had a right to be after a storm. In fact, in certain places, it would appear that ice was forming where moisture was most present...

Quote:

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

Isao watched, holding her breath as she watched the creature stay silent for a bit. Though, her breath was quickly let loose when she saw that the creature actually did it! She spoke actual words she could understand! "Wahaha! You did it!" She said excitedly, eyes sparkling and fist pumping into the air. It seemed that she wanted Isao to say more and more and the girl was already preparing many things to say because gods she had a lot to say. Though, her excitement was suddenly put on hold when the creature seemed to be in pain. Isao took a step closer, prepared to attempt to help her, but paused when she saw that there was ice suddenly growing around them. Isao rubbed her arms in an attempt to get warmer. Her outfit wasn't exactly the best fit for the colder weather. She only began to get worried when she saw that some of the more moist places were freezing over. Isao stepped closer to the creature, picking up her bo staff and armed at the ready. She didn't know what was happening but she would protecting the creature with her life. "Do we stay or do we go..." She mumbled to herself. It could be something outside related but it could be something else strange happening. This was foreign land to her, after all. Isao didn't know what was normal and what was not. She looked over to the new guy who continued to stand a distance away.
                                                                                "Oi! You! What do you think we should do?" She called out to him.

Shinobi Information
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Status Effects: None

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Bloodline: None
Class: None
Affiliation: None
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┗┫100/100 Chakra :: 120/120 Stamina :: Profile┣┛

Lanfaer

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:49 pm
tab The rat woman suddenly screams in fear before blood starts to seep through her flesh, her breasts turning into two grinning skull is as a nurses outfit, but her face is twisted, contorted, and finally the jaws snap open and keep opening wider and wider until the face inverts, the jaws twisting back, exposing a twisted, mishappen krabby paddy gummy where her tongue would be. It has angry eyes drawn onto it, eyebrows included, in copper sharpie, and she screeches at you as the golden walls around you begin to morph, the faces etched into the structures beginning to chuckle, laugh and cackle. A sticky, red licorice begins to fall from the ceiling, forming into candy rope snakes reaching for you. As they do there comes a cry form outside, a shout of surprise followed by a loud thud from the man she had left outside moments ago.

Quote:

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:18 am
User Image

Isao was quick to turn her attention back to the rat woman the moment she let out a startled scream. She never thought that she'd see something, especially something she only recently got attached to, contort and twist like that and turn into something so hellish. Was she right in the first place after all? Was this truly the afterlife after all? But that only just brought more questions. Like what exactly she was doing in Hell in the first place? She was an hardworking warrior, she should have been placed somewhere a lot more peaceful. That was something that she was sure that she deserved instead of seeing a kind rat woman being turned into something from her nightmares. Isao flinched when the rat woman -- no -- monster screeched at her with all of it's might. She ignored the tears that were welling up in her eyes to instead notice her surroundings instead. Yes, this truly was some kind of Hell after all...

Isao let out a small shout when she felt one of the licorice ropes touch her arm. Horrible. It was all horrible! She clumsily reached for her bo staff that was on the floor before she waved it around to bat away the candy ropes. She paused when she heard a shout. Oh, that guy! His name was too long to remember properly but she definitely remembered the first four letters. She ran out of the room as quickly as she could before she came to a stop when she saw the other. "Ydar!" She called out.

Shinobi Information
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Activation's/Jutsus Used
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

Status Effects: None

Equipped:
Bo Staff x1

Bloodline: None
Class: None
Affiliation: None
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┗┫100/100 Chakra :: 120/120 Stamina :: Profile┣┛

Lanfaer

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:08 pm
tab It would seem that fate had more in store for this would-be trio before much had happened. First an entire team was disbanded, leaving only one member alive and around. This was followed by two introductions, only to be followed by one of them vanishing entirely merely minutes later as they were turning the corner in the temple halls. Perhaps this place was cursed, tortured and tormented by a host of nefarious deeds and wrong doings that left a mark on creation itself. That, or they simply had failed to meet some sort of benchmark. Either way, this left the trio in the not-so-lucky spot of a duo, with room to spare for a third and final member.
tab It seemed the time had come for them as another crystal nearby shattered outwards within the halls of the temple, near to where Isao stood with the rat woman, and close enough for young Ydar to hear echoing out from the great building.

tab For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, you floated in darkness. You can vaguely recall yourself, who you were, and what you were, as if a voice had guided you along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came light and humidity as it slowly spider-webbed outward. Then it shattered altogether and you were released from your prison, where you fell to the damp earth, strength not immediately returning to your limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before you were filled with energy that could have kept you going for what felt like days, fully rested and at your prime.
tab The first sensation that greets you is the chill of an evening sun along the edge of an ocean, the tang of salt assaulting your tongue while rotted fish assaults the nose. A full body experience quite typical of one who finds themselves suddenly upon the edge of an enormous ocean, no doubt. Yet around you lay gold, silver, and marble in what clearly appears to be displays of ritual and religion, or at least something close to it. Yet rust and mold has taken hold on much that you see before you, showing just how little care had been taken with the place in what must have been a very, very long time. How will you handle these changes from where your last memory left you?

Evanescently Magnificent

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

There Sundance was, surrounded by the most beautiful and erotically exotic women. Food so rich in taste and un-pronounceable in name, and of course enough fine wine to drown several baby goats. It didn't look like life could get any better than this! And after all didn't he earn it? He toiled enough in life and now he was finally reaping the rewards. Hey, maybe those priests were onto something all! Sharing a flirty chuckle with one of the chocolate beauties under his arm Sundance bent a little lower to bite a cherry she offered him when his little monkey ears twitched. A sound, or maybe a feeling? Tugged at him like it was pulling on his collarbone. A violent grunt tore from his lips as he turned his head in the direction though he already knew nothing would be there. Only then as he turned his attention back to the girl to find her suddenly distant. In fact not only was she distant but everything the food, wine, even the damn hot springs! It was all crumbling away into nothingness. No damn it! I don't want to go back I did my time!

But the world refused to obey his commands. Instead only darkness was his response, it felt like nothing at first by nothingness was quickly replaced by the cold wind on his fur and quite the fishy scent. At least that part was like his dreams he thought sourly. In a fit of monkey rage and bitterness Sundance shouted as loud as he could muster. "FIVE MORE MINUTES CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME THAT? YOU ALREADY TOOK MY CHOCOLATE LOVERS FROM ME. PLEASE."

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:16 am
User Image
What the hell's going on, can ||someone|| tell me, please?!
Why I'm switching faster than the channels on tv?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab t had been some time since he'd seen anyone leave the temple, and that worried the former Paladin to some degree. This was a strange and foreign land, that much was certain, with trees old and knotted in the distance and the temple's gilded walls pitted from long exposure to the salt-filled air. There was no telling the dangers that were present here to the unwary. It was this mentality that also brought his attention to that which he landed up, the now crystal covered remnants of what appeared to be a merchant's wagon. Crouched with his robes hiked up to avoid being damaged by the serrated and razored edges beneath him Ydar gently touched through the material, pressing his fingers lightly against the wood and feeling the texture beneath his touch. It felt...different. Foreign. Raising his silvered gaze to scan those distant trees he continued to feel and consider. 'Strange, he mused, comparing the little he could make out with the coloring of the wood piece below him. Black. Rough. Flaky. Given the trees in the distance looked pale in color he was forced to assume that his original deduction was the correct one: the thing had been attacked sometime before his explosive release had levels the structure. 'I will have to apologize to the owner of this wagon when I find them. Perhaps it is the 'native' that that fellow before mentioned.' Still, this was only a distraction from what he knew in his heart to be true: something was coming. Someone had damaged this wagon before his presence had, and given the depth of the char, small as it was, the burn had been a recent one.
                                            tab What he needed was a vantage point, something to see further from.
                                            tab Yet before he could consider further the absolute best path to take when scaling the temple itself there came a crash from the distance, something that his spirit seemed to have some semblance of familiarity with given its sudden ache to investigate. Turning his gaze away from the distance and back towards the current reality Ydar rose from his position and leaned backwards, stretching out the muscles with his hands upon his hips as he cast his gaze towards the top of the temple. Height. This place had it in spades, and with the flat planes around them and the long, winding road that traveled across bridge and earth to their current location showcased just how unlikely it was that that this place had been simply a place of worship. Straightening back up and turning towards the depths of the temple the former warrior passively searched the structure for the hallmarks he knew so well. Back in his homeland the Order he was a part of had built similar structures, just hidden across the lands to ensure peace during training seasons. Places of worship they were but they had been built with a secondary concern in mind: defense. A fortress, and though the complex wasn't outwardly as large as those he knew and was clearly designed to catch the eye, it could serve well in the impending attack.
                                            tab Attack?
                                            tab The certainty he'd had moment ago dropped from Ydar's mind instead to be replaced by fear and doubt. Stumbling back as if struck by a powerful blow the former knight placed a hand to his head and flinched at the aching, throbbing sensation there. Ears ringing as if being recently boxed he could almost hear something in the distance, something within that white noise, but it faded as the ringing did a moment later. Shaking his head once more he raised his eyes back to the entrance of the structure and knew deep down something was afraid. Meditation. That's what he needed. But there was no time, not now, and given the sudden shout from within and the rather heated and bitter tone that flowed with it his services might well be needed shortly. As such he sighed, placed his hands upon the hilts of his twin blades and moved forward.
                                            tab As he entered the complex Ydar hunched his shoulders and tightened the grips upon his hilts with white knuckled fury. To be seen as terrified was to invite the belief of incompetence. With the clear indication of incompetence came the lack of view as a threat, which was what he was going for. Let those who see him believe his threat to be as little as could be, let them underestimate him to give him the benefit of a surprise attack if necessary. Each step was varied in distance, opposite the measured and languid pace of the trained warrior, with muscles clenched and taught to leave the impression of inexperience, further muddying the waters as it were. Yet even with these precautions Ydar wasn't quite ready to come around a corner and come face to face with what appeared to be a anthropomorphic monkey with a teddybear upon his waist. There was no need to fake the incredulity upon his expression and the drop of his jaw at the complete incomprehensibility of the situation. Seeking to give himself the advantage, it seemed, had left him wide open to be shocked in turn.
                                            tab The first move, it would seem, had become Sundance's. How would he respond?

My enemy's invisible,
I don't know how to fight!

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Evanescently Magnificent

II L o y a l t y II

[ e x p ] 0, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] ??? x|x [ h e a l t h ] ??? x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ c o n t r o l ] ???

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Still curled up in his pity ball Sundance lay mourning when he heard footsteps behind him. The tiniest of cracks was all it took, though to their credit they were should have been able to sneak up on him if they were just a little more careful. After all what kind of a fool screams inside of an unknown temple and then tried to fall asleep in it? Well it's not like he ever claimed to be a smart man. Showtime "So, you've finally come for ole Sundance eh? Ripping me from my well deserved nap!" As he spoke the monkey man spoke he gradually unfurled from his fetus position and flipped onto his other side so he could better see his adversary.

What stood before him was what looked to be a.. man in a robe? It was hard to tell much about him other than he had long white hair and a sharp face that was currently twisted into a confused expression. Huh, damn he hasn't even attacked me yet! Hehe we're gonna be good friends. Face mostly hidden behind a pair of slightly large pure black sunglasses, only a charming (by monkey standards) smile lay visible. "Well you've found him. So, tell me." Slowly starting to rise from his stone floor bed, careful not to do so suddenly and provoke the stranger. "What is a good looking place like you-" Sundance didn't to finish his sentence as his foot slipped from underneath him causing him to face plant into the stone floor. Stifling his grunt by burying the pain deep inside the monkey man continued like nothing had ever changed. Flipping onto his back so as to strike a sensual pose, his hands running over his chest and lower body. "Doing in a man like this?"

Lanfaer

II L o y a l t y II

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:16 pm
User Image

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [T]o say that Ydarihan was more than a little confused would have been an enormous understatement. Perhaps the greatest since this new world have began. Of the myriad beasts he'd known throughout his life, both fantastical and natural, none came close to this clearly hyper sexual monkey with a body designed for sexual conquest. To be frank it was hauntingly disgusting, downright unsettling, and needlessly crass to rub a hand down its body before speaking such vulgar words that did nothing for Ydar, neither emotionally or physiologically. Other than to cause bile to rise at the back of his throat, anyway. The question then was what to do in response to the highly suggestive question that was lobbed at him, and while it would have been simple and effective to disregard the remarks and walk away from the situation it would have served neither of them to burn that bridge so early. So, mustering up all the willpower he had and swallowing the bile Ydar returned to his former stance, allowing his 'uncertainty' to be broadcast as his footing became uneven and his grip entirely too tight for someone who knew the ways of war.
                                            tab Then he spoke, and truly, that was the most difficult of performances.
                                            tab Furrowing his brow in further confusion and concern the boy took a hesitant step back as if afraid of the extended offer. "I...Well, I just woke, same as I suspect is true for you," he began, tone wavering indecisively. Concentration, that was key. To maintain an act and give an impression without ever needing to explain it. Let him feel and live the experience of one much newer to such things than he was. "It would seem appropriate to extend a similarly worded query your way as well, given your...exterior." Strange indeed to find a bipedal primate with such physique, let alone one with the capacity to speak. An extraordinary set of circumstances would be necessary for such a creature to spawn within a place of worship. Unless this place was meant for such things? A hasty glance out of the peripheral and within immediate sight showed no particularly fascinating artwork or depictions of this sort of thing, making such an assumption murky at best. Foolish, stupid, and asinine at its worst. Maintaining eye contact for the most part as well as the defensive, though inexperienced stance that he had, the boy nodded behind the primate with concern. "Do you remember anything from before?" he continued, curious if there was more information here that could be used to identify the likelihood of their bodies being moved before waking.

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Evanescently Magnificent

II L o y a l t y II

[ e x p ] 0, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] ??? x|x [ h e a l t h ] ??? x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ c o n t r o l ] ???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 pm
x━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Silence. It was all she could hear in her little world. Not a single happy bird chirping to the blue sky. Nor the little crickets rubbing it's legs to attract other crickets to it's territory. Not even her own breathing. She was sure she was breathing, after all, she was still alive. Then slowly... a thump thump sound could be heard. What was it.. thump thump. She was so weary, scared, and to the point of losing her self. She could feel it. Thump thump. Was it her favorite sound? The waves crashing against the rocky cliffs at home. Thump Thump. No. It's something else. Perhaps the sound of her lover's heartbeat? Thump Thump. Who was her lover... she had forgotten his face so it was impossible for her to remember his heart beat.

Thump thump. A deep inhale expanded her chest for a moment. It was hers... her own heart. It hurt too much to think about it. With each inhale and exhale of her breath.. she just wanted to fade. Everything was gone. Her family. Friends. Why was she not? Why was she here, breathing? Thump Thump. 'Just stop. Stop beating.' She bitterly thought to herself as she rubbed her face into her damp hoodie. Alone, in the corner of a dark room, she was cold. Tired and hungry. Fighting against tears. Thump thump. Why was her heart getting louder? It was so painful! If she could jam her fist into the so called heart and rip it out, she would! Thump thump. Stop it! Enough! She can't take it anymore! Tears welled up she couldn't even see the fabric that rested on her arm. Her breathing started to escalated as tiny little yelp/sob emitted from her throat. Then ... it was as if a dam broke. She started to cry harder, weeping. 'Humans! It's all their fault! Mom was right, I should've ignored humans! Why!? Why did I give them my love and care if I was going to be left alone?! In this world by myself?! I should've... I should've never care for humans! I'm so sorry, Aegir! Forgive me! I'll turn back to you! I'll be yours!' The young girl begged to the water gods. Just make this pain go away! The more she thought, the harder she cried as she buried her face deeper. Thump Thump. It felt like her ribs were getting smaller, she couldn't breathe. Her blood pulsing and she was slowly starting to panic. With each gasping sob that was slowly getting louder, she dug in her nails against her fabric, pulling the nails roughly as they were starting to become loose from the tugs.

"I said stop beating!" pleaded the red haired female

Aquatic
Bloodline [ Teaghlach ] | ------- | E - Rank
Birth Form: | 100/100 Chakra | 100/100 Stamina |
Human Form: | 50/50 Chakra | 40/50 Stamina [ 10 on constant hostage ] |
Phaselight Madness:
21/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Out Of Caffeine

Evanescently Magnificent

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sundance could tell that he had him in the palm of his hand just by looking at how he shyly backed away from him. Clearly he was so enamoured with his appearance that he simply felt inadequate, and to be honest? He couldn't blame him. At least if the positions were reversed he would certainly feel the same shaky legs, choked up, even BLINDED from the beauty. That was why he wore his sunglasses after all. Still though if he was gonna score it was going to require a more finessed touch. Alright old buddy time to work your magic and play hard to get. Getting up slowly Sundance rested his handson the back of his head trying to seem aloof. "Query? Exterior? My good man you must be freezing working so far above my head! How's bout bringing it nice n down low for us common folk, cause I ain't got a CLUE what you're sayin. Although.." The monkey man touched a finger to his lip in concentration. "Now that you mention it I do feel like I'm forgetting something.. Kinda like there's a fog blocking it.. Oh yeah!" Suddenly scrambling along the floor Sundance searching and searching until at last his fervent worry was sated. Lifting up a sad little microphone in his paws with a reverence that made it clear to anyone watching that it was a treasured item for him. The monkey man brought it closely to his lips as he stroked it's broken top. "It's okay little buddy I'll get you fixed I promise." "I said stop breathing!" Sundance's ears twiched in response to such harsh words. "What? Little buddy why are you being so mean I don't understand? And when did you turn into a girl?" Eyebrows furled in suspicion Sundance looked around the crumbling building. If there was one thing he was certain of it's that his best friend would never talk to him like that, which means that someone else must be around here.

Small bits of the echo lingered enough for his super fun time monkey ears to zero in on, and with all the caution that he probably should have shown but didn't, ran to it's source. Of course he made sure to go slow enough in case his sexy new friend wanted to follow him, espically since Sundance had already made up his mind who he was going to leave this temple with. Although that resolve might be tested as he laid eyes the gorgeous sight before him. Beautiful red locks that framed a face that could have been chiseled from flawless marble stone. So much of her body was covered which was a shame because even through the heavy cloth Sundance could could she was the envy of many. Grabbing his chest in mock pain the monkey knelt down and shimmied closer to the girl. "Argh! I knew.. I knew I prayed to heaven to send me an angel.. But I didn't think they'd listen, let alone send their most beautiful one." Reaching outward gentley with his paws the monkey moved himself into a better position to support her. With a voice barely above a whisper Sundance spoke in the best singsong effort he could muster. "My starlight are you awake? Need I carry you in my arms?"

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus
                                                        Lilly! I missed you so much c:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:54 am
User Image

tab ['H]ow strange,' 'Ydar marveled silently, watching the monkey scramble for what he knew to be a microphone. 'If I didn't know any better I would assume that he was a natural beast of this place. Yet he speaks Japanese rather well, if a bit crudely.' Without much consideration on its part the furred belt at his waist shifted as the primate lovingly caressed its microphone, the tail almost unraveling before settling down once more into it's proper belt profession. What would the monkey think seeing what would be a similar racial feature being shared upon his body? Monkey tails weren't exactly something that humans bore on the norm, so perhaps he'd see it as a reason to run screaming for the hills, or be turned off?
                                            tab From the way the dirty ape continued to undress him with his eyes convinced Ydar it would likely only make matters worse.
                                            tab Sighing internally and finding himself not needing to fake the worried sweat that beaded at his temple, the former Justicar's head snapped up at the sound of someone in peril nearby. Instantly his stance changed against his desire, his footing becoming studied, purposeful, while his hands upon his blades loosened is readiness for rapid response combat. Whether the monkey would notice before he turned tail and ran towards the sound was difficult to say, but the instant he registered what he'd done Ydar returned to a relaxed state with some level of frustration. Something wasn't right. The years of training, the myriad of scenarios practicing his performances, the studied approach of taking in a room and appraising its value for defense and offense in a potential scenario of violence and misdeeds...it was as if none of it had ever happened. The composure he'd practiced almost religiously slipped through his fingers at the slightest provocation. Less than a novice, a damned fool who his instructors would have beat for his lack of discipline. The self rebuke stung his warrior spirit yet he found no defense within himself against it. How was he to argue that his talent, his hard-earned work was now for naught?
                                            tab He couldn't.
                                            tab As such for the first time in his memory he turned from the cries of help and stared towards the distance, towards the ocean that lay beyond. While he couldn't see the waves crashing against the cliff faces imagining the sounds they would make came easily to him. It was soothing, a balm to an open wound, but one he couldn't accept. Something...wasn't right, there was no denying it. But that left him at an impasse as to how to proceed. The fact he hesitated instead of following proved without a doubt that Ydarihan Malakzdar, once a Justicar of the Ninth Visionaries, blessed by Avoxial the Archon of Justice...was no more. Perhaps in the future, but definitely not now. Perhaps others would see this as strange, unusual, pessimistic or foolish but to one such as he it was simple to spot the signs. The justifications. His spirit was no longer in what he'd been, and without knowing why he was less than useless.
                                            tab He was dangerous to those who needed him most.
                                            tab Releasing the hilts of his blades Ydar cast his gaze upon them with furrowed brow and wondered, then, what to do. IT was clear some of skills remained, but the disgust...the feeling of imbalance as he touched his blades told him they were a reminder of what he'd been. And until such a time where he could be that self again, until he could regain the spirit to be a Justicar once more, he couldn't wield them. Not in defense of himself, and surely not in defense of others. So what, then? To serve others was his duty. Looking back to his Order and the myriad of members it was clear that there were other duties. When the Knights and Justicars proved to be unable to perform, or failed their Ascendance, they were demoted to a support role where they could assist others in their pursuit of their Code. Artisans, spies, chefs and aides, there was always something to do. Of the potential prospects only one stood out to him as an option: Artisan. Armor, weapons, the tools of war and conquest.
                                            tab Looking down at his palms the former Justicar nodded slowly, accepting his self-imposed exile, knowing that for now it was the responsible and clear choice.
                                            tab: That was likely the only reason he didn't bisect the owner of the pale hand that touched him.
                                            tab Rotating and flinging himself back several paces and landing on the balls of his feet Ydar brought his left arm forward and hand open, palm towards his opponent while his right formed a clenched fist at his side. Legs spread for balance yet coiled and ready for violence the former Justicar readied himself to beat the living Void from whoever...
                                            tab 'By all the Glories in Eternity, what is that?!' came the surprised shout within the confines of his skull, the muscles in his jaw constricting in order to avoid saying it allowed. Before him lay what could only be described as a naked rat with wings. Or, rather, flaps of fat, similar in design to a flying squirrel's. The creature had clothing made of sewn foliage and sinew that seemed right out of a history book on his home region, causing him not for the first time to doubt his location. Leaves that large never grew, to his knowledge, anywhere within shinobi lands. And yet still it stood there, sporting it rather fittingly to cover all but it's bared breasts, which it showed no inclination towards covering. Not that he cared, really, but it was worthy of note given it was likely a cultural nuance he'd have to learn sometime soon. This was the most likely probability given its dress, manner of body language, and the way it opened its mouth and tried...something. It tried again, opening its mouth and releasing clicks, growls, and hums that had a pattern.
                                            tab It was speaking!
                                            tab Taking a deep breath, Ydar gestured to his chest and returning to a relaxed stance, knowing from its movements it was defensive and clearly expected attack. Better to leave that impression where it belonged in the past. "Me llama es Ydarihan. Y tu?" Pausing for a moment he decided to repeat himself, but in Japanese. It was unlikely anyone else spoke his native tongue. Better to try and begin conversation with the language most commonly used. "Hello, my name is Ydarihan. And you are?"

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Evanescently Magnificent

II L o y a l t y II

[ e x p ] 2, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:46 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Her head snapped up once she heard a voice and she was for a moment, startled to what she was seeing. Golden orange fur and he was quite tall too, she could tell, even when he knelt down. Confused golden hues of hers scanned through his body as she took a moment. Was.. was he an Teaglach? No. That can't be. She could always sense when she was close to another an Teaglach and she didn't sense anything with him. After all she had seen earlier, especially that bear... why should it come to a surprise about the monkey. Her facial expression went from confused to disdain. She remembered about the 'women' that the bear had with him. With a rude scowl, "I don't want to be associated with the likes of you." Angry. Bitter. And so done. She tilted her head back down as she rubbed her face against the sleeves to wipe any tears that her lower mask had not yet caught. Moved her hands to her legs, she used it to press herself to get up as she ignored the stranger's comment if he needed to carry her. "I'm not weak." Nozomi hissed. She was tired of being called weak. Well! She was going to prove everyone wrong! "I swear, everyone needs to-" She stopped abruptly mid sentence.

... Everyone? Her face became sullen. Was.. anyone she once knew, still alive? Another tear had betrayed her as she wiped it away with her sleeve. Not knowing if anyone was alive wasn't the worst part. No. It was not remembering them. She knew that she was once in love but she couldn't recall her partner's name or even.. what he or she looked like. Frustrated, she turned her head at the door to leave. She had enough of this place and their creatures. Greedy creatures for gold and women. She had no problem with the orange humanoid monkey in front of her, it was more so of she thought of him to be associated with this place. This was not Nozomi. She was usually more kind and caring. Asked questions instead of jumping the net. Those that know Nozomi would agree this was not her.

But no one here knew her. They were all, possibly, dead. Bones decayed just like the temple they were in. She can hear the ocean calls outside. The waves crashing against the cliff and she wanted to get closer. Her hand extended to grab her trident but... there was nothing. A brief frozen body and tense muscles, was.. was she reacting out of muscle memory? Her golden jewels glanced down at her hand as she clenched her fist. There was no trident. She was simply imaging things. Instead, she leaned down and grabbed her backpack as she doesn't seem to acknowledge the man that was there earlier to help her. "I'm leaving. You and that bear can have this place. I'm going to where the water calls for me." With that, she turned gently, so what if he gets mad? So what if he kills her? Wouldn't that be better than this place? Her grip on the strap of the backpack tighten as she took a step outside and blinked in surprise to what she was seeing. Another human. Her teeth grazed against her tongue as she could feel the hatred her mother once had.

Her mother didn't like humans. Warned her young child not to be friends with them. It was nature she was supposed to be friends with. Was this her punishment? Or was this all a sick test from Jack? Her ear picked up sounds of flapping. She slightly titled her head to the right and she was able to see a creature. Her concerns for humans had override her hatred.. for now. Should she go see if he was okay? If he needed help or perhaps, even defense from the ugly creature? Or should she just turn, ignore him and keep walking to find ways to go to the waters below?

Aquatic
Bloodline [ an Teaghlach ] | ------- | E - Rank
Birth Form: | 100/100 Chakra | 100/100 Stamina |
Human Form: | 50/50 Chakra | 40/50 Stamina [ 10 on constant hostage ] |
Phaselight Madness:
22/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Out Of Caffeine

Evanescently Magnificent
                                                      Sorry she's a meanie right now ;~;

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh what sweet hell was this? To wear your heart on your sleeve only for all the world to witness your rejection! It would have been nearly impossible for the young girl to see but there was a wetness beading in the corners of his eyes. In one swift movement designed to hide it's intent, Sundance wiped them away and let his sunglasses fall back on his snoot and hide his face. Once he felt sufficient that he wouldn't be showing off his hurt the monkey shot back up onto his feet with renewed determination and maybe even a little bit of a desire for revenge, how could she make such accusations? Why he hadn't spent time with any of his bear acquaintances in.. well he didn't rightly recall how long it was but still! "Now hold on just one second!" Scrambling to to get to his feet and tail the girl Sundance made it a point get as close as he could without stepping on the girl's tosies. "First of all, telling me you don't like me is the surest way to get me to stick to you like glue. SoOoOo you my little starlight have just earned a best friend for life. I mean the works too, thorough foot massages, late night slumber parties, the full package. Second, while I am not personally acquainted with any bears don't you think it'd be easier if we stayed grouped and looked out for each other?" Through his entire statement Sundance kept an entirely straight face, he wanted to really drive it home that he was being completely serious, or at least trying his hardest. For some reason people always had the tendency to think he was joking all the time. He hadn't the slightest clue why. He did however, make a conscious effort to replicate the girl's occasional glances at him. He heard somewhere that people liked those who reminded them of themselves. Too bad he'd have to limit it to just eye movements because her body language was colder than his ex wife. "And for the record.. you don't look weak at all to me." He added quietly, showing a rare moment of sincerity that wasn't quickly followed by a jest. He really did think that she was beautiful and decided it might be better to NOT completely burn his chances all in one go.

And with that it was only a hop, skip, and a jump until they were right outside the temple. Where by a not so surprisingly twist of fate they found his manly soilder boy from earlier only now he was stood in front of some kind of weird rat looking thing. Huh, I wonder if they know each other or something. "Oh, hey Star look over there. That's my friend Locks over there. See we call him locks cause that guy's always washin his hair n stuff. I have never met another soul more concerned about hairstyle cleanliness than him. Listen whatever you do don't bring attention to it or tell him I told you. He'll end up freaking out thinking it looks bad and spend the next hour cleaning it." Folding his hands over his mouth he called out loud enough to be heard. "Ay yo Locks! Is that your brother? Come on introduce us. Oh, and I made a new friend. She's like really beautiful."

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

[澤] Eastern Marshlands ► Fanged Confederacy Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items