BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:11 am
User Image

[澤]____S e r o____[澤]
P o i s o n e d_____Ca g e

| : | A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ No other tree looks anything like this - not in size, colour, or the naturally luminescent 'fruit' it bears. Covered in a thick, healthy vegetation, the immediate areas seems healthier in its presence and thus a multitude of diverse flora compete and bathe under its canopy. Fauna also frequent the area, though they appear interested in the surrounding vegetation and dropped fruit. Inspecting the unique tree will show no birds are interested in the fruit that are still hanging from the twisting branches. The tree grows from a stable, solid mass of stone, the soft ground that may have covered it at some time in the past possibly washed away by the rough streams stitched through the area.

These fast-flowing streams have also created pockets of softer, marsh-like mounds and moss-covered boulders in the wider surrounding area. These are, unfortunately, the only clear ground in the area. To step into any of the narrow waterways will show an unaware adult quickly and viciously swept away in the shockingly deep current. Watching the waters will show an occasional shadow dart by...

| : | P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t | : |
____ • Rumbling Den : The uneven terrain and rocky outcrops have caused many small dens to naturally occur here.
____ • Deep Streams : Every few steps bring you to a rushing stream. The rapid water disguises their depth, and the native fauna.

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • ???

| : | U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • Touching the tree with unprotected skin induces something aptly nicknamed 'chakra poisoning'.
____ • A giant tree turned victim as it was repurposed into housing the demon Sero. Over the years, however, the tree became poisoned by the overabundance of chakra, and strange growths began sprouting from its branches like fruit. The glowing orbs periodically fall, inviting a host of strange animals to take their fill. No animal, beast, or bird touches the actual tree.
____ • Ganoine roam the multiple streams in this area.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • It takes ten [ 10 ] posts to reach the Sero tree upon arriving into the area. Movement modifiers only apply if previously visited.
____ • When investigating the Rumbling Den, have the random number generator pick from sixteen [ 16 ] to twentyone [ 21 ]. You only get the chance to roll once per visit of this thread.
____ • Until you reach Sero, roll a six [6] sided die to determine an event on every fifth [5th] post (tally counts each group post, not the round).
One [1] -> The ground you step on is nothing more than loose moss, built upon generations of its deceased ancestors. You lose your footing and risk plunging into the rapidly moving stream. Having two [ 2 ] ☆☆ in agility will save you. Otherwise, you require three [ 3 ] ☆☆☆ in strength to not be swept away. If swept away, have a random number generator from seven [ 7 ] to eleven [ 11 ] decide what happens next. Failing the strength save; you lose two [ 2 ] posts to reaching Sero.

Two [2] -> Nothing occurs.

Three [3] -> A family of Kirin are grazing on the mounds of vibrant grass and moss. One of them, a young adult perhaps, approaches. It appears amicable. [ Tamer Opportunity ]

Four [4] -> Nothing occurs.

Five [5] -> Nothing occurs.

Six [6] -> You find an item. Use the random number generator, twelve [12] to ?? [??], to gain an item.

Seven [7] -> A Ganoin has sensed your entry into its territory - it attacks!

Eight [8] -> Nothing occurs.

Nine [9] -> Nothing occurs.

Ten [10] -> A Ganoin has sensed your entry into its territory - it attacks!

Eleven [11] -> A Kirin spotted your troubles and charges over. Kneeling down on the wet ground, it lowers its horns to haul you out of the water. [ Tamer Opportunity ]

Twelve [12] -> Part of a Ganoine corpse was snagged in some jagged roots jutting out into a stream. [Gain 1x Ganoine Hide]

Thirteen [13] -> You located an intact Sero Fruit! [Gain 1x Sero Fruit]

Fourteen [14] -> You found a sad, nibbled upon, Sero Fruit. [Gain 1x Nibbled Sero Fruit (the fruit will only last two [ 2 ] posts (of the holder's) before becoming useless.)]

Fifteen [15] -> You thought you found some precious gems in a stone - in reality it was a dewdrop in the perfect place to catch the rarest glimpse of sunlight, making the bird excrement beneath it appear like an emerald.

Sixteen [16] -> As soon as you reached the entrance, a Nijiko attacks!

Seventeen [17] -> Near the entrance of the den are a few vibrant, fresh, Nijiko feathers. [Gain 3x Nijiko Feathers]

Eighteen [18] -> A lone kitten is inside. It looks underfed. [Tamer Opportunity]

Nineteen [19] -> You locate nothing but a foul stench of rot.

Twenty [20] -> You find a carcass of a young Kirin - the horns are small, but may be of some use. The rest of it is destroyed. [Gain 2x Small Kirin Horns]

Twentyone [21] -> If you can stomach removing the rotting remains, the skull of an older Kirin has horns that are still usable. [Gain 1x Kirin Horn]

| : | C r e a t u r e s | : |
____ • Ganoine : LINK HERE
____ • Kirin : LINK HERE
____ • Nijiko : LINK HERE

| : | I t e m s| : |
____ • Sero Fruit : Eating a whole one will refill 80% of the user's chakra. A single bite will refill 10%. Once bitten, the fruit will only last two [ 2 ] posts (of the holder's) before becoming an empty husk, the chakra contained within having leaked out. To consume more chakra than your total will cause Chakra Poisoning.
____ • Ganoine Hide : Measuring 1.3 meters // 4.2 feet in length and 0.4 meters // 1.3 feet in width. It naturally channels chakra (and will glow while doing so), and each hide has a unique pattern.
____ • Nijiko Feather : Vibrant plumage of a feline, it is water repellent and stunning in its colour.
____ • Small Kirin Horn : A small horn. Hardy.
____ • Kirin Horn : A horn. Thick and hardy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ Peace, tranquility, and silence were perhaps the best words one could ever hope to use to describe what the atmosphere around the behemoth tree felt like. At least, right behind "dead", as the silence was only ever broken by the wind rustling through the branches above and the babbling of the streams below. There were no beasts near the base of the Sero, where mud had thickened to such a degree as to be its own land mass. Only the chrysalises of those who had lived and died centuries ago were anywhere near, with strange, rotting fruits scattered about the mass of mud. Some lay there in the grass, glowing with an internal light that slowly faded with each passing moment until they, too, were as dull and lifeless as the rest.
→→And as dull, and lifeless, as the inhabitants of the crystals that rocked, cracked, and shattered in a fine spray that sent shards into every nearby surface.
→→The hiss of pressurized air brought a cloud of steam in the slightly cooled air. While by no means as cold as other locations in the world, the overcast sky mixed with the cold winds blowing in brought a cool range that would steam the air of any who breathed deep. The light, obscured by the tree, was grey and lifeless, with only the bright green and blues of the strange grass to give any amount of splendor to the place.
→→Perhaps this was for a reason the inhabitants simply would not know?

Cait Remington

Sinful Katina

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:36 pm
"I return, broken but whole. Lost through time, preserved through death."

XXXXMy Life Continues...

→→ A endless span of darkness lain in wait, silent as a dead night and empty like a deep sea, I felt weightless and loss of any thought. I remember staying still for a very long time, unable to breath and think. Felt empty, lost and scattered to the wind with all but a single feeling that persisted over and over in the middle of my body. My non-beating heart ached, an icy lance of pain that never went away... Constant and then, the sense of touch began to come back, spreading out from where I've felt my heart.
              →→ My mind was the next to resurface from the void, a cold deathly chill poked me, proded and struck what felt to be my soul. Ai? Was what I remember being said, it spoke more and my focus slowly returned and I felt my body in its entirety shortly after the voice roused me from a dormancy. Unfamiliar images passed through my mind, nothing seemed right and I felt a sense of... loss, regret and loneliness. My heart... ached again, a red hot coal of a burning sensation spreading through my veins.
              →→ "*GASP!*" Alive. Broken. But alive.
              →→ I awoke in the middle of strange lands, my coughing fit racking my body in waves of pain as my arms throbbed as I curled up on my side. Hugging my chest, pressing palms to where my heart was through cut clothing but no wound was there but I felt an intense burn. It took me several minutes to regain control of myself before I stopped gasping and choking on just breathing. Cold and crisp was the air, warm and hot was my body as I lain there with now short shallow breaths, sprawling out once the pain stopped.
              →→ My shirt and vest were torn right where my heart was as I could feel the air against the exposed skin there. I looked up at the canopy far above me and breathed out a slow sigh, head swimming with... empty thoughts. Slowly I rose to a sitting position and looked down at the stream just a few yards away, the shards of ... crystal lain scattered around. A crossbow and bag there nearby and I looked along. Pristine... dark... crystals were about in random places.
              →→ I clutched my left hand over my heart again... and I felt tears running down my cheeks, was I crying? I had a vague and unfamiliar reason why... but my mind drew a blank. I wandered for a minute, looking around for someone that wasn't there, standing and looking frantic. Lost, confused, wondering.
              →→ I am Ai. But who is Ai?

...At Least For A Bit Longer.

"These eyes have seen betrayal and fleeting death."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                [ Athlete ] [ Class ] [ Chakra 100/100 ] [ Stamina 100/100 ]

Cold darkness... that's all he saw and felt for centuries. The aspect of time held no meaning for the man as he experienced nothing. Hunger, thirst, and exhaustion were absent as well. Slowly at first, he could hear the steady thumping noise of his heart starting back up. The blood flowing through his veins brought feeling back to his extremities. The crystal he was in shattered around him and Kenshin fell to the ground, the light of the sun causing him to shut his eyes for a moment. When he reopened them he looked around and saw a woman in the area with him. He knew that he knew her, but it took him a moment to recognize her... but she couldn't be here. She was dead, he watched her die in front of him... and she was younger.

"Ai... is that you.?" he asked somewhat choked up.

Nero Ashraven

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:34 am
"I return, broken but whole. Lost through time, preserved through death."

XXXXMy Life Continues...

→→ I noticed him, a phantom of one of my mental images flashing back. Death's clutches wouldn't let go of the memory and the shock of it shattered the memories further. Standing still, eyes clear and the lonesome feeling went away, I saw who seemed familiar but I knew not. I took a single step forward, blinking as he was around a crystal like I been. I felt enamored by a foreign thought but I pushed it away as a sensation of primal fear. I felt... a familiarity wash over me.
              →→I dropped to the ground upon my knees, body shaking as I let out gut wrenching sobs, hands shielding face as it was a one-sided battle with emotion. For a moment I was sobbing, the next I wasn't as my mind played its hands, whisking away why I had been sorrowful. I stopped crying and looked up at this man.
              →→Confused, almost in a daze-like trance I touched my cheek and stood back up. Had... Why was I crying? I shook my head and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, then returned my gaze to him. He said Ai. The name that still hung in the air of her mind's eye, more familiarity.
              →→"I don't know." I said truthfully, clearly as I could as I felt my throat want to do other things. Annoyingly so, I felt sadness and knew not. I saw the man and felt at ease... but why? My eye flicked to the crossbow a few feet away and then back to him "I... don't know you." I added then as I thought on only what seemed normal, while silently cursing myself. Why the tears, why the deja vu? What was going on?

Cait Remington

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You... look like she did when she was younger..."

The man wasn't sure how to act. All of his being wanted to embrace the woman in front of him, because somehow he know it was Ai. He didn't dare move, however as the girl in front of him was acting... off. He looked at the crossbow on the ground when she did and felt his stomach drop. She couldn't remember who he was... and she was afraid of him.

"Ai... I'm not going to hurt you... It's Kenshin... I'm your guard, I'm sworn to protect you forever."

The young man was completely oblivious to the fact that he himself looked younger then what he did the last time Ai saw him, nor was he aware of the fact that she couldn't remember him at all. He was just lost and confused in this new world.

Nero Ashraven

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:57 pm

→→ The stars seemed to have crossed for these two, death was a fleeting escape through time and there they stood, eye to eye with one another. High above the tree was still, stagnant like a painting and its canopy stretched from horizon to horizon. The air was chilled, enough to poke a chill down the spine and it seemed to match the mood of these two's seemingly faithful reunion. Here it was quiet as death, only a rustle of flora from the breeze the blew through the area.
→→ The remainder of the two's crystalline had started to scatter with the breeze, glistening over the grass and into the stream. Nearby as these two conversed, the tree remained the dominating landmark with several fruit lingering in the mud with the crystals - most opaque with slight variations of their coloration.
→→ Except there was one thing. All around it seemed strangely still, peaceful even if someone took joy in a stagnant display. Each tree in the area around them was similar in one way another, ancient specimens with gnarled bark and limbs that spanned the sky, yet the largest tree, the Sero, still reached from horizon to horizon with massive limbs as if asserting its dominance. Around the two, the streams came alive for a brief moment with splashes of something in the water and then soon they stopped and returned to the normal consistent sound of rushing water.
→→ Not everything seemed still after all.

Cait Remington

Sinful Katina

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:58 pm
"I return brokenm yet whole. Lost through time and preserved through death."

XXXXMy Life Continues...

→→ There was something unusually calming about this man, he used past tense and then spoke what I assumed was my name. Ai... was indeed something that clicked with a sense of familiarity, and then it hit me like a mallet. I fell to the ground on knees, scrambling in mud and clutching the weapon again at him. A sense of fear clouded me for just a moment, memories slowly resurfaced but I bit back a sob just then with trembling fingers. No. I didn't feel fear from him, but he was associated with something as I let the heavy weapon clatter to the ground. I took a long breath in and tried to stifle these emotions, I didn't understand at all and I could feel another icy lance of pain in my chest.
              →→ Relax I kept telling myself and soon I stopped shaking with fear and sorrow, only to gather my thoughts and look up at him, then the surroundings. There was water, lots of water everywhere with the built up mud, my eyes drifted up to the tree and its extending branches that seemed to go on and on. I tried to think hard, think back and knew that this wasn't familiar or anything, instead I stood up with the crossbow in one hand, other hand holding close to my heart. A slow sigh came from my lips, from it the smallest bit of the breath could be seen and I looked at the black water as I walked over to a few feet before the water's edge.
              →→ "I don't remember you" I said honestly, grunting once as another wave of pain wracked my chest and I doubled over for a moment. "But you... speak honest," I went on, staring at the stream more as something flicked by but it escaped close detail. "I cannot remember anything, and you said you are a sworn guard?"
              →→ I turned around and lowered my hand over where my heart was, facing the man as he would see a large gash in the fabric of my vest. It was darker where the tear had been, ages old blood dried but the skin shown in the hole was unmarred, smooth even. I felt my ears tear up again and I shook my head and closed them shut.
              →→ "I feel confused." Was all I said, setting the crossbow down bow-end first but kept a single hand on the stock.

Cait Remington

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Nero Ashraven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenshin noticed the hole and dried blood in Ai's clothes and zoned out for a moment. His mind drew him back to the moment when her brother impaled her with a spear, killing her almost instantly. He could feel the rage building up inside him and watched as he killed the man, before turning his blade onto himself.

Coming back around he saw that he had moved his hand to a hole in his shirt where he had stabbed himself. He couldn't believe it, he had died so this must be the afterlife, if so Ai not remembering anything must a punishment for him failing to protect her, or so he thought.

"I... can understand why you wouldn't remember anything," he said in a half-hearted tone. "I... failed you once before and I promise you here, now I won't do it again."

He got down on both knees and prostrated himself before the girl. "If you would give me a chance, I promise to protect you from all harm in this life and the next. For all eternity."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:54 pm

→→ Peace, tranquility, and silence were perhaps the best words one could ever hope to use to describe what the atmosphere around the behemoth tree felt like. At least, right behind "dead", as the silence was only ever broken by the wind rustling through the branches above and the babbling of the streams below. There were no beasts near the base of the Sero, where mud had thickened to such a degree as to be its own land mass. Only the chrysalises of those who had lived and died centuries ago were anywhere near, with strange, rotting fruits scattered about the mass of mud. Some lay there in the grass, glowing with an internal light that slowly faded with each passing moment until they, too, were as dull and lifeless as the rest.
→→And as dull, and lifeless, as the inhabitant of the crystal that rocked, cracked, and shattered in a fine spray that sent shards into every nearby surface.
→→The hiss of pressurized air brought a cloud of steam in the slightly cooled air. While by no means as cold as other locations in the world, the overcast sky mixed with the cold winds blowing in brought a cool range that would steam the air of any who breathed deep. The light, obscured by the tree, was grey and lifeless, with only the bright green and blues of the strange grass to give any amount of splendor to the place.
→→Perhaps this was for a reason the inhabitant simply would not know?

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image

Tatsumaki

"N-Ngggh..." Came the stifled groan from Tatsumaki, sitting up mere moments after the crystal containing her had crashed onto the ground. Its remnants would litter the air, shining ever so brightly while the girl's focus would be on the glittering particles. Sitting up, the first thing she would notice was feeling much smaller than normal. Maybe it was her throbbing head playing tricks on her mind or something else the doctors had told her she would experience when waking up. Looking around didn't seem to accomplish much. Barren land and what appeared to be The Sero lied before her. Maybe there would be food or...hold on. The last time she checked, The Sero was in KIRIgakure, not Kumogakure. The revelation had woken her up a tad more, now looking around as nothing appeared to be alive around her besides the trees and such. "Where...am I?" Furrowing her brows, Tatsumaki scoured her mind for any information but was unable to really find anything. Rubbing her head and fumbling with her glasses, Tatsu then looked down to be greeted by the sight of her clothes falling off of her. Her chest was also fairly empty, her gorgeous figure having gone missing. "G-Gah! My breasts! I worked hard for those! What's..." Flailing to cover herself and think logically in this strange and foreign world, she would to sprint straight for a nearby water source before tripping over something and falling onto her face. Picking herself up, she spun around and knelt to discovered a strange piece of...whatever it was. Colored brown and looked like a strange piece of jewelry, the female would unearth it and stuff it into her coat pocket before continuing on to a brook. She was in need of answer, food, water, and something to make the headache go away in that order.

║ CHAKRAx 200/ 200 x ║ STAMINAx 200/ 200 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
ROGUEx GENIN x D-RANKx N/Ax
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+2 Power || +2 Agility || +6 Intelligence || +2 Chakra
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Lanfaer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:37 pm
tab The lush forest around you is quite deep, rich, and from the looks if it, old as hell itself. Still, you are right to say it is barren, for there seems to be no life around you of the sentient variety. Around lay the old, rotted remains of vegetation in thick lumps, and the grass, tipped with a purple or blue color that matched strangely with the green of its roots, sways in the gentle breeze that caresses your face not unlike a welcomed lover. And despite this the air, cool as it was, felt perfect for animals and plants both to thrive. Maybe this was something to wonder about as you rush towards a nearby stream which flows calmly down from the roots of the great Sero-like tree above you. From where you stand, however, it looks like there are fish in the water, for you can see small bodies flitting around beneath the calm, blue surface, despite the lack of direct sunlight from above.
tab
tab

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image

Tatsumaki

After reaching the river, fish below would swim about, undisturbed the events that had plagued mankind since its destruction. Frowning to herself, Tatsumaki took a long sip from the water to cure her parched nature before looking up from her position. The tree before he was just as massive as the village itself. Yet she had no real memory of what it was or what it stood for. "Amazing." She said to herself while looking upon its beauty. The air brushed past her face as she brought her hands up to readjust her glasses and looked back down at the roots of the tree. Staying here seemed beneficial for the time being. There were some food sources available, and some nice options in terms of shelter be it in the tree and finding a hidden nook and cranny around. The vegetation did interest her, the lavender blue colors catch her eyes as the grass around her made her question if she should even been within its range. "I do appear to be fine for the time being. I suppose whatever it is can be be trusted." Tatsu spoke to herself while walking back towards the tree while making sure the spots of water she stepped on actually were objects of mass. Once in front of The Sero, Tatumaki would stand in front of the grand tree and marvel in its beauty while looking around for a safe haven to call a resting area.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Lanfaer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:50 pm
Lanfaer
tab The silence remained almost absolute even here, with only the rustling of the leaves and grass from passing winds to tell you where you stand is real. No sounds, no movements...and this close the strange sense that something is watching you from the shadows. Every step towards the Sero brings that rising pit in your stomach as your senses tingle, the danger alarms in your instincts screaming for you to turn and flee. Whether you listen is your choice, of course.
tab Perhaps the decision will be helped with the sound of scuttling above, as something moves between the light above and yourself, blotting the light out almost completely. It's gone a moment later, and with it the sound of movement.
tab Something slumbers above, perhaps, and it doesn't seem to like that you're there. A moment later there is further noise from behind you, the shrill sound of an eagles cry from above. Perhaps life, at last, has found you.

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:52 am
User Image

Tatsumaki

Noticing as the light was blocked by some form, Tatsumaki would tilt her head and look up in visible confusion. That sinking feeling in the bottom of her stomach certainly was not doing her any favors, but that could have just been the hunger talking. Something scuttled next, definitely not any kind of human-like sound coming near her. The child silently cursed to herself while remaining on guard. "Not exactly the warmest welcoming party, you guys." She slowly would turn around as a cry made itself known. Swallowing her fears, the female would slooooooowly turn around to face whatever was coming at her. Maybe it would be something nice, like a bird that found her a warm meal. Maybe that would make things less dreary. "Hello?" She called out to whatever was making that noise near.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]