Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
[澤] Heart of the Country || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JovianGrey11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:21 am
Jove looked at the man that was once sowing the land in the distance and nodded. She rose to her feet “ We will continue this conversation later.” She took mental note of the things that were on her person and from what the man said, this had an air of danger associated with it. She wanted to be prepared for another encounter that might end with her being mortally wounded. She walked to the ‘singing man’ and watched has he prepared “ Listen, I’m not quick to trust but if what you say is true then we should help. “ There was an air of caution and mistrust in her voice but she was sincere, if this was especially dangerous... it involved those whom could fight.

She made sure her whip and her knife were on her person and waited for the man to finish preparing.

“NecroPlant”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:16 pm
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab At her lack of questions and her lack of concern for the myriad he would have asked in her place Hesrik had to smile behind his mask. Was there harm in being so forthright and simple? 'Perhaps not,' he mused, his posture becoming even more relaxed than it had been before, revealing that he had been quite ready for movement before she had decided to make her stand. Yet her question caught him off guard, as did her assumption of his knowledge. Perhaps he had made folly again and made an uneducated assumption. He was becoming apt at making those, it seemed, no matter how much he tried to avoid it. Still he let it pass knowing full well that at a later date he would learn from the mistakes and glean what he could from them to avoid future mistakes. It was just becoming more and more difficult to find time for such self reflection, though, he supposed, the amount of time he allowed himself to attempt had been regrettably small.
tab Parting his lips to respond to her astute question Hesrik was interrupted by Baranara's intense stare and, a moment later, his presence. Words spilled forth and as per usual it took a moment for the former Mizukage to make sense of it all. So, if he was catching it right, one of the villagers had found the dungeon that Hesrik had noticed earlier? He could understand the concern, but then, that also meant they may have come close to his traps without realizing it. One wrong step would have brought spider web and fire to the poor soul who had dared to enter the former residence, and that was something he couldn't allow. Dying as such would damage the heart, and that was too precious a resource to waste due to misinformation. Sighing quietly as the female rose to her feet a second time, sparing only a brief moment to wonder when she had sat again, Hesrik closed his book and placed the quill back within its binder at his waist. "It seems my response, and your lesson, must wait till later," he responded with a hint of the distaste he felt within him. Teaching another of the elements, though a paltry pass time, had been one of the more enjoyable endeavors. "Baranara is correct, as are the people here. He and I are perhaps the most experienced and powerful. It would be foolish to send in others where we, as the founders, should tread."
tab Standing up and stowing the journal deep into his robes and, secretly, into his chest cavity Hesrik turned to caste his grey-eyed gaze upon Jove, sizing her up. Having just awoken she would have little, but from her attitude and story it was clear she was a fighter of some sort. Useful. "Will you travel with us?"
tab
tab

With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

JovianGrey11
NecroPlant

[ e x p ] 0000 x|x [ r y o ] 0000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 450 / 450 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 125 / 125

[ m o o d ] Bemused x|x [ h e a l t h ] Weakened x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Established

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Death doesnt discriminate
Between the sinners
And the saints

It takes, and it takes, and it takes

"I mean, we need all help we can get no. You have weapon yes. You fight. Then okay. No problem with me." This was Baranara's response to the girls intentions to fight, unless she speaking for the whole of the people which was unlikely. Baranara would flip through a collection of scrolls of which he had found scattered about. As he flipped through them he took in the information but would have to put the information to use at a later date. It was a feeling that time was of the essence. He didn't know of Oragor's traps that were set only that there was a spot of concern from the boy, it may have been the boy was perceptive enough to spot Oragors traps which was the cause of his concern as oppose to the dungeon itself. it may have been a possibility and mayhaps the implications of a sensor nin deep within him. Though what the boy was was now of little concern, tying the knots on bags, having fashioned a water skin, the time for action was now. Placing his hand on Jove's shoulder he merely produced a confident utterance of "Let go." He likely meant lets go as he left he preparatory area.

Before reuniting with Oragor however he paused momentarily to address the people. Spear sharpened in hand a thunderous thumping of his chest to lay worries to rest. "We go now! Explore and keep you safe! Keep tending to garden, mold walls according to following plan, confuse ask smart ones. Shape earth. We will make tower to see all forest. Beneath we will call home. We will be safe! We Survive! We will return! An all will know you safe forever!" The man's confidence and bravado would do as it had done in the past to lighten their worries. Actions of course speak louder than words. So he would then take his steps until he was on par with Oragor. "We go now, you wish lead way?"

And we keep loving anyway,
We laugh and we cry,
And we break,

And if theres a reason Im still alive
When everyone who loves me has died
Im willing to wait for it,
Im willing to wait for it!

Experience: 500/500
Chakra: 140/140
Stamina: 325/325

Power → ☆☆☆☆ [4.5] {+1 Style}
Agility → ☆☆☆ [3.5]
Intelligence → ☆☆ [2]
Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5] {Ninjutsu Gains .5 Modifier In Speed or Strength} {+1 Nin Slot} {+15 Chakra}

Turgid Foliage| Plants become a lot sturdier in Baranara's possession, the reason is unknown to him. The use of large leafs may be substituted for fans for determining offensive capabilities and stalks of bamboo can fill in as a pole arms or staffs. A large leafs durability is treated as [10] while a shaft is treated as [20].
I Do Plant Good | Plant related techniques or techniques that utilize a plants in combat have their costs reduced a stage. In exchange any techniques that do not utilize plant life have their costs increased a stage.

Lanfaer
JovianGrey11
Quote:

Quote:

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:04 pm
Jove nodded at Oragor “ Yeah, If I’m going to reclaim the world.. I’m going to have to defend it right? “ She exhaled and looked at her surroundings, she enjoyed seeing the people work but she wanted to truly know what really happened to the world... what or who caused the plague that shifted the world. From this point forward she was going to have to do something that she wasnb’t used to; working with others. She had been on her own and her previous encounters with people weren’t the best.

JovianGrey11

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab Turning his head to the side, cocking it in consideration, Hesrik finally nodded slowly without speaking to Baranara. It wasn't that he had nothing to say, no. It was more to quell the excitement, the thrill of being able to flex himself at last. That bird had been carrion beneath his boot, heartless at the end. It had stoked the fires of his hunger to exceptional heights he couldn't refuse anymore. To enter, to find an enemy, to tear their heart out...such things were his concern now, lest he feed on an innocent he couldn't hide. There was a risk he was unable to take no matter how much the parasites within him battered at his rib cage, and for the moment the concern was of how to make it through without the other two learning the truth of what he was. Or, in Baranara's case, more of it. Sighing mentally the former Mizukage ran fingers across his robes, smoothing them back into place with a careless gesture before righting himself. There was no use waiting, no reason to stave off his desired a moment longer.
tab Striding forward Hesrik took a moment to pick up the ancient scythe he'd stolen many years ago and took it in hand, the steady thump of its haft upon the earth soothing as he made his way forward with it. Once more than a walking stick the shinobi felt none of the power it once held, which made him question if it was truly gone or simply suppressed. For the moment he had none of the jutsu or abilities he'd once had to find out, and so he ignored it, if only for the moment. The air was chill, moist from the recent rains, and it was this he took into himself as he inhaled softly, catching the scent of fear and caution upon the wind.
tab As they approached the entrance to the cavern Hesrik held up a hand to forestall the others. Moving closer, trusting them to stillness the former Mizukage reached forward and touched the wall just outside, tapping at a specific location before grabbing the golden thread that remained there and pulling. Instantly inside there was a cacophony of sound as webs gave way, dropping the rocks and boulders that had been suspended moments before into the former campsite. Dust billowed from the entrance, but Hesrik didn't wait for clearance before moving in as he knew what awaited them. Had anyone actually entered and tried this entrance it would have brought enough down to murder any who would dare try to steal that which was inside, but by freeing just these key components the majority of the trap remained, but he could hold those for the moment. "Mind your height," he murmured to the silence in amusement. "Keep to my steps and we'll be fine."
tab

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

JovianGrey11
NecroPlant

[ e x p ] 0000 x|x [ r y o ] 0000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 450 / 450 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 125 / 125

[ m o o d ] Bemused x|x [ h e a l t h ] Weakened x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Established

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Between the sinners
And the saints

"Hoho. Oregano already know about cave. Even lay trap. Such a smart man he is." As he kept his head down and girth minimal as possible as he could he couldn't help but be rubbing elbows with Jove. After all the dungeon so far was but a narrow hall leading to who knows what. Although to say it was purely accidental would be a lie as the man's musk of fruity banana would entice or offend the girls nostrils. Based on past experiences Oragor would rightly perhaps know his intents as his run ins with women have all been somewhat similar to each other.

Baranara would thusly start breaking down some of the foliage of which he brought to wrap it around the shaft end of one of his many bamboo equipments. Splitting hairs of the fibrous dry plants, and with some flint and steel. A torch was lit. "We advance?" The condition of likely needing a light source was fulfilled by Baranara for now. There may be some cracks in the cave later that could leak in some light but for now it was better safe than sorry. Whether or not the fire attracted anymore attention than the quite literal mini cave in Oragor just caused was to be decided. But carrying a sharpened stick of bamboo in one hand and the makeshift torch in the other he looked to Oragor for guidance. The simple man that he was, 'kill bad' was essentially what it boiled down to. His hunters instincts were more akin to navigating foliage and forested terrain, not spelunking.

We laugh and we cry,
And we break,

Agility → ☆☆☆ [3.5]
Intelligence → ☆☆ [2]
Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5] {Ninjutsu Gains .5 Modifier In Speed or Strength} {+1 Nin Slot} {+15 Chakra}

Turgid Foliage| Plants become a lot sturdier in Baranara's possession, the reason is unknown to him. The use of large leafs may be substituted for fans for determining offensive capabilities and stalks of bamboo can fill in as a pole arms or staffs. A large leafs durability is treated as [10] while a shaft is treated as [20].
I Do Plant Good | Plant related techniques or techniques that utilize a plants in combat have their costs reduced a stage. In exchange any techniques that do not utilize plant life have their costs increased a stage.

Lanfaer
JovianGrey11
Quote:

Quote:

NecroPlant

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

JovianGrey11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:58 am
Jove and Baranara were sharing the same space, though she wasn’t one for team playing; he smelt incredible. Once they were upon the cave, the passage narrowed and the space grew darker “ What do we know about what’s a head?” She kinda wiggled her way through keeping an ear out for the things that might live within. Her instincts told her that there was most likely native animals within. She kept her guard up and waited for more information from Oragor. She left like she could trust Baranara, though he was kinda weird (to her), he seemed sincere and someone she would be able to take a face value.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:48 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
The way forward was tight, tight enough that Baranara might have experienced a little trouble fitting through, but once through, the path opened up to near ten feet across. However, how far forward the path extended was hard to tell as the small bit of light from the opening behind them faded quickly, leaving them in darkness.

Should some form of light be made, the trio would find a tunnel with walls made of mud and a brown stone. Stalactites and stalagmites scattered the way forward, dripping water still, and the ground beneath their feet was soft and damp. The drip of water echoed far, suggestion wherever they had found themselves extended fairly far. Travelling a short way forward, the path widened further, and the path forked into two tunnels, both of which appeared to lead to caverns.

[sorry for the wait, guys!]

Visual:
User Image

Lanfaer
NecroPlant
JovianGrey11

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

tab Light spilled forth from behind Hesrik as he stared within the shadowy depths of the cave, his gaze sweeping the immediate perimeter for any potential threats. Moisture spilled from the spiked stones above down to the unforgiving stone below, creating echoes in the silence that traveled and split. That alone told him that the tunnels ran farther than they could see, which only served to elate the former Mizukage. Running his fingers over a simple dagger upon his waist a single breath was taken, tasting the stale quality of the air and the centuries of dust that likely tainted it. "This place is quite old indeed," he murmured, voice carrying further than perhaps intended with such a short quantity of words. "The reek of decay and dust lies thick upon the tongue. I imagine the defenses will be just as old, yet still potent nonetheless." Raising his hand before him, releasing the dagger from the tight grip he'd had upon it, Hesrik changed direction and place his hand carefully upon the stone to the side, feeling the moisture and material shift beneath his touch. "Be wary, Baranara. I suggest you take the lead, with Jove behind me. I will offer supplementary and ranged support from the middle."
tab It was a simple maneuver, one he had utilized several times in his long years of battle and espionage. While he knew his weaknesses well the shinobi also recognized his strengths. Distance, planning, and ranged artillery would serve their small party better with a soldier at the head and back lest melee combatants attempt to reach him. Many times this had happened anyway, forcing him to utilize his most potent defenses in a manner that would expose him for what he truly was. Such an action wouldn't have mattered in the days where his rule of Kirigakure had been absolute, but here in a new world, a new place, with an even newer place in it, such reckless revelations would only serve to harm his position before it even got somewhere. No, if he were to fight in melee it would serve no purpose other than to make the others matter not at all. If there was nothing else he'd learned from his downfall than at least he had learned that people, from young to old, from small to large, enjoyed feeling like they mattered. Who was he to take that from Baranara and Jove?
tab Sighing internally Hesrik pointed lowered his arm back to his side before casting his gaze upon the darkness ahead, listening carefully, waiting for Baranara to make his move.
tab
tab
tab

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

JovianGrey11
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Between the sinners
And the saints

With an affirmative nod and torch in hand the tanned man proceeded down the hallowed halls is it were. Taking Hesricks warning of being wary to heart like a blind man would a cane he would sweep the floor ahead of him. He may have been primitive and dull in intellectual endeavors but he carried a wisdom with him that was befitting of a former chief. Scanning for tripwires ahead, pressure plates, and the like. Traps were a commonality in his tribe, though less mechanical the premises were all the same, traps were traps, and its said that those even with barbarian like lineages had an uncanny sense for detecting such things. A primitive insight into possible lurking dangers and picking up hostile intents.

Baranara would proceed only to hear what have been the rattling of bones heading their direction. Followed by quite possibly...moans? Crossing his arms and halting he looked behind him. "You hear? Should proceed?" Wariness, but to make certain that whatever was approaching wouldn't prove to catch them by surprise the man had already begun readying a decisive blow to whatever may have been moving. Unless of course it was moving away down a divergent path that may have been ahead.

We laugh and we cry,
And we break,

Agility → ☆☆☆ [3.5]
Intelligence → ☆☆ [2]

Lanfaer
JovianGrey11
Taorito

Quote:

NecroPlant

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:25 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
For just a split second, as the group converse, the world around them seemed become slightly darker, as if the shadows were pressing in on them, warping as if things moved within. But it was so brief it might well have just been a trick of the light. Then the moment words left Baranara's lips, a steady creaking of bones in the distance that he had noticed became a rapid shuffle that was growing louder quickly. Their light source was not strong, making it hard to see what was coming but one could probably guess. Then, from the darkness to the north of them emerged a wave of skeletons, evidently attracted to their presence. There must have been at least a dozen of them, each holding various weapons from a spear, to a bow, to a sword and shield, but they all looked like a sturdy blow would cause them to collapse.

Before the front of the wave reached the group, two archers hung back, barely visible at the edge of the light's range, and drew the strings of their bows to fire at the prone group. They stood maybe five feet apart from each other and worked in tandem as they released their arrows, both aimed for Hesrik. In the meanwhile, one skeleton wielding a spear reached Baranara before the others, thrusting straight forward in an effort to skewer the likely surprised man.

[Unnamed bow attack - D x2
Unnamed spear thrust - D]

Visual:
User Image

Lanfaer
NecroPlant
JovianGrey11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

tab Baranara showed good sense at the sudden approach of unfamiliar noise. Or, rather, noises that shouldn't be there. Clacking of bones, strange moans, these sounds were definitely something abnormal, even to Hesrik. Oh, he had an inkling as to what exactly was making it. How would one not, being from Kirigakure where the dead rose at random times, reality bent or manifested in some unknown fashion that none had ever seen before. That alone had prompted him to study the darker arts, such as Necromancy, to learn if there were ways to control such manifestations. There were, of course, but exactly how it was meant to be done was lost to him now. Still, the fact that they had found a location that apparently housed the undead was a sort of irony not lost on him, given that Hesrik himself was a sort of undead, if a rare and manmade one at that.
tab The moment of humor passed rather quickly once the arrows started flying, however. The clacking of the undead revealed itself to be exactly what he expected, but given their reactions to the presence of the living it bespoke a level of intelligence he both appreciated and hated, for it meant combat would be more difficult than he had originally assumed. That two arrows were meant for him meant they recognized what he was despite the likely reality that they'd only now just seen them, meaning their reasoning speed was quite high for something meant to be mindless. This may well mean that someone below controlled them, working from a safe and remote location to avoid any possible mishaps. In another time he would have lauded such an approach as it had been one he'd utilized himself quite often.
tab Which meant it would be his job to out think their potential enemy.
tab Raising one hand from his hip the former Mizukage spoke a single word of power and held his hand up, palm towards the skeletons. The earth rose as the echoes began and formed into a wall as they ended, a barrier a foot thick made straight from the earth itself. He could hear the arrows slam into it upon the other side before failing to pierce and clattering to the ground before it. The wall, only about four feet across and just above his head in height, obscured Hesrik's form from their skeletal sight for the moment, but as he stepped to the side to allow him the ability to see his intended targets it would open him up for attack once more. Yet there was no care to the shinobi's step, no hesitation or caution as words began to spill from his lips and his fingers formed arcane gestures. Ranged combat, fighting opponents worthy of his talent. Well...the best attack is the one never needed, as it were, and so it was truly a waste of an attack. Still, it had been some time since a true battle took place and his chakra howled with the desire for it. As such his chakra flowed from his words and hands and with a crack the earth behind him split, forming into several humming earth shurikens. With a gesture forward they shot towards their intended prey, their speed and strength slow so as to test the prey he desired to hunt.
tab [C - ranked Earth Wall, D - ranked Earth Shuriken)

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

JovianGrey11
NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Between the sinners
And the saints

The skeleman did not catch his by surprise, at least not in the combatative sense, Baranara's surprise stemmed, well from the fact it was an animated skeleton. Although suffice to that was more than enough surprise for an attack to get in. The spear piercing his right pectoral causing a wince but the shaft of it he reactionarily tossed the torch and gripped it with his free hand to prevent it from sinking any deeper. Lacking in muscle it made sense the creature wasn't particularly 'strong'. Call it an anatomical insight but Baranara realized that piercing something without flesh would be a difficult venture. So with his spear hand he could aim to thrust not threw his assailant but upward. However, the intent was not to pierce through rather it's goal was to wedge the tip beneath one of the spines disks to act as a leverage. With that and the ribcage of the creature acting as a barrier to prevent the vertical shaft from slipping out. He would use his strength to produce an upward momentum thus making the skeleton suspended momentarily before a fierce grunt of bringing the hooked thing over his head and slamming it down with crushing force behind him with the intent to make bone meal.

Thusly pulling then after pulling the spear tip out from his pectoral with a aggravated grunt he'd toss it on the ground. "Mmmm. No good." Slamming his foot forward and leaning back he'd begin the baton like twirl of the bamboo spear as the air began to circulate around him. Looking to Hesrick he would see that he had handled the attack from the other two meaning he could focus on his own attacks. The hall was something of a funnel, a thing in times of war, something like it would be called a choke point. While Hesrick took to analyzing the enemies responsiveness on contrast Baranara would set in motion a preemptive assault saying to hell with calculations as in the wild you ambush the prey or the prey ambushes you.

With one fierce back step he would then send his spear hurdling straight down the hall with the intent that the the air and impact force alone would be enough to plow through what he would be imagine a future tunneling of more enemies now that they had been spotted. Of course simultaneously in doing so he didn't take the structural integrity of the cave into mind when doing so. As such if it did strike a dead end the residual quake may prove troublesome...or perhaps beneficial to the party. After the through placing his hand on the ground he would re-equip himself snapping the growth of bamboo from the ground. Fully assuming the skeleman he'd swung overhead earlier was disposed of.

[ Spiral Shot - B Straight down the Hall]
            [Sudden Growth - E Bamboo Stalk]
            [Formless Improvised Bamboo - C vs Skeletal Spear Man]

We laugh and we cry,
And we break,

Agility → ☆☆☆ [3.5]
Intelligence → ☆☆ [2]

Lanfaer
JovianGrey11
Taorito

Quote:

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image

tab BThe world blurred.
tab One moment Hesrik was casting attacks born of mud and earth towards the squad of skeletons dedicated to taking him out while Baranara wielded his bamboo spear as a soldier born to battle, and the next...they were at the entrance to the dungeon, not twenty feet from where they had been moments ago, yet in their hand each now held a strange blade of black metal and scarlet bone. Startled and unnerved for the first time since his waking, Hesrik immediately took a single step back and held out his arms, feeling around him for fibers, for strands, for the strings he had set in his memory. Nothing. Not a single one had been placed, proving in a single action that whatever had happened...hadn't. At least, not in the waking world, he considered as he swung his gaze about, allowing his parasites to reach for emotions to see if there was anything nearby other than himself. "Baranara...did you perhaps just have a vision of yourself performing acts, and now find yourself in a different position than you last remember?" A simple question to answer, but one that clarified everything he needed at the moment if answered as he expected.
tab For the moment he would need to consider and work off of assumptions available to him.
tab Looking back at what had just happened the former Mizukage had to consider what actually happened. From the way his parasites were even then speaking, as if in hushed whispers, it was clear something of a spiritual nature had occurred on a scale that bothered the monstrosities enough to quite their usual howls. That left a limited number of options in the end, for only beings of a spiritual nature really posed them much of a threat, for his death would only release them back to the Echoes before finding another host. Given the apparent change of scenery and possessions something had moved them, or he had moved during his lost time. Yet...was it lost? Memories were even then sliding back but only containing images of standing still and doing...nothing. The dagger there was no memory about, and that worried him most of all. What had happened? What exactly was he to do when even his own memories failed him?
tab Taking a deep breath, he continued to Baranara. "Whatever your answer, I suspect that this area needs further exploration. If what my memories tell me were anything close to prophetic, we may face the undead here."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:
NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Between the sinners
And the saints

"Is no vision." A scarlet palm is what the tribeman stared at. While the wound wasn't deep it did in fact still exist on his pectoral as it trailed blood down his scultped physique. He then stared seriously at the caverns entrance with his eyes narrowing. "Sorcery." Baranara took the supposed 'gift' that was recieved and placed it in one of his many satchels. Before looking at Hesrick. "This answer. What you see happen. Why we no out here though...me no like."

Baranara looked around it mayhaps the situation that the girl whom followed them earlier had been the first to realize the strange happenings and left likely shaken or took to some place to clear her head. Baranara then went on to ask something out of the ordinary. More commonly one would expect him to say something along the lines of "okay we go" but rather he inquired something else. "How long it been?" how long was it since the event in the cave transpired. A temporal paradox perhaps was what occurred. But an illusion it could not have been. The wound was evidence of that. Illusions cannot leave behind physical wounds.

"Last order we give town. Was to build wall and watchtower. If we not know what time something bad may have happen." They were to return to the beginnings of there 'village' after they had concluded spelunking but apparently their spelunking ended abruptly somehow. In a manner that neither could recall gaining items in hand that they couldn't recall either. If whatever caused this to happen played with their sense of time. They could both have been considered gone for several weeks if not months already, and that would have been cripplingly detrimental to morale if the villagers were without their 'leaders' for a time longer than that of which was initially promised. Baranara would eye the ground as well to see if it was some trick of earth but even then one would believe they'd still have their memories.

We laugh and we cry,
And we break,

Agility → ☆☆☆ [3.5]
Intelligence → ☆☆ [2]

Lanfaer
JovianGrey11
Taorito

Quote:

NecroPlant

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items