12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:46 pm
_______________Another Awakens... ||
[Hesrik and Baranara get 600 exp, along with the 300 exp from the event.]

Kogarashi Hyuuga:
For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, you floated in darkness. You can vaguely recall yourself, who you were, and what you were, as if a voice had guided you along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came, oddly enough, a lighter darkness, and damp air. Then it shattered altogether and you were released from your prison, where you fell to the damp earth, strength not immediately returning to your limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before you were filled with energy that could have kept you going for what felt like days, fulling rested and at your prime.

The world around you was dark. You could hear the steady dripping of water, and maybe the skittering sounds of something crawling around? Or it could have just been your imagination. In the distance, however, you thought you saw a faint bit of light, and a pair of voices reached your ears, speaking a language you were familiar with.

Hesrik and Baranara:
For the moment, it did in fact seem that the skeletons were gone, and the pair were left in silence, though their companion seemed to have either vanished or left. However, as they speak, a sound equivalent to shattering glass echoes through the darkness, likely attracting not just their attention. It did not seem to come from too far off. Somewhere to the south perhaps.

Following the explosion of sound, though, all fell still again.

Visual:
User Image

Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Fiitra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:16 pm
Shocked, confused and more disorientated than anything, Kogarashi would grunt as he slowly rose up from where he stood, looking around. "Okay, wonderful. One minute, I'm training my a** off for the tournament of the country, another I'm here." It was very obvious by his tone that he was annoyed, but more angry. "Now what am I to do?" He'd continue to look around. Noticing the waterfront several feet ahead, Kogarashi would turn his head in the complete opposite direction. He knew that he'd have to observe the waterfront first to see if there was anything ahead of it, but that was highly unlikely. At least to him. However, he would walk a few feet ahead despite knowing that nothing was ahead past the waterfront. Oh, well. Turning back, he'd notice that he left his bag on the floor and picked it up, tossed it on his back as he began walking and looking for a sign of life, even though he really did not want to.

Lanfaer

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:47 pm
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab The savage continued to prove his usefulness, something that Hesrik was more than a little grateful for. Having alliances with unknowns was always incredibly dicey at best, yet with Baranara it had been more so. A man with great chakra but with no understanding of the worlds more advanced facets. Still, in the time he'd been with the larger man he'd proven that the knowledge of earthly matters was more than adequate. The question was a good one, the consideration of just when they were playing a vital role in their next decisions. If they had been stuck here in the delusion for days or weeks there would be concern back at their newly founded home, with someone else rising to power and potentially steering their new Shinobi Village in an entirely different direction than he desired. Should they stay or should they go back? That was the question of the moment, and one that had already been considered by the unholy former Mizukage minutes prior. Casting his pale gaze down into the darkness beyond as he heard the sounds of glass shattering he decided to answer the brute's question with truth.
tab "According to my 'allies' we have been here for little more than an hour," he explained, his expression still masked by the cloth that covered half of it. Did he need to explain further to Baranara? Would he catch the meaning of his words, that his parasites, the monstrosities that the savage had seen once before, had maintained some level of clarity during their fugue state? The nasty beings, born of the Echoes, witnessed time and creation by rules that did not govern the living, and as such they'd been able to avoid what had happened before. That meant they could tell him everything that had happened, which they begun to do as whispers skittering across his skull, even as he thought of it. Nightmarish though they be they held a use that made Hesrik, not for the first time, glad for their company. "They also say that whatever we experienced left marks. But I believe this discussion must be shelved for a time, as it appears someone has awoken, much as we had, somewhere within."
tab Gesturing down into the darkness the corpse-looking male cocked his head to the side, issuing forth a sharp report as the air between the tendrils inside of him popped free. Before there had been nightmarish undead. Would there be again. "I would suggest we carry on. Whether we find someone further down this path that is human or not won't matter, as if they are, we can bring them back with us for safety. If they are not we can deal with them now, before they reach the village proper." This response had to do with something he'd been considering at the back of his mind, even before his crystallization. This blasted curse that swept the lands had been known only to take mankind, leaving summonings, pets, and other such connections behind. Animals of the world had been untouched to the best of anyone's knowledge, and there had been no report of such things within Kirigakure's borders during his time there. That said, it didn't mean it didn't happen. The world was a chaotic place before he fell, with many pointing fingers and weaving machinations to try and sustain themselves longer, to stave off being taken, or to leave the something behind for them to return to if ever anyone did. While they slept perhaps the curse had moved onto other species.
tab Unlikely, what with the animals and species that existed now. Many were too related to those of his day, just with strange changes likely from a natural selection standpoint. As such it seemed only prudent to keep himself ready for the reality, either way, that the thing from the chrysalis might not be human. "Go forward, Baranara. I will cover our rear and offer ranged support where necessary."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Royal Taorito
NecroPlant

[ e x p ] 0000 x|x [ r y o ] 0000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 450 / 450 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 125 / 125

[ m o o d ] Bemused x|x [ h e a l t h ] Weakened x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Established

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff