Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:01 pm
____________The Stranger Breathes ||
tab The electricity arced across the liquid as the ice body began to form, causing the water to evaporate and the ice, by far the worst for the creature, began to turn back into liquid. Quickly it fell apart, parts of the anatomy screaming, hissing, turning to gurgles as the moisture was destroyed. In short order the creature was nothing but a puddle once more, though this didn't stop the mist that was falling, causing the temperature to slowly lower. Even as Reza gloated over his victory the liquid began to slowly freeze over, though the temperate did not seem low enough for such things. As all fell still the boy was left standing atop the raised structure alone, with nothing else nearby to cause damage to the fateful boy. At last, it seemed the foe was defeated [+150 exp].
tab
tab

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

Ninjutsu l Oathkeeper l Thrall of Sakaar

With the creature gone, I sighed in relief. I wanted to rest, but I knew that I still had things to do. I moved toward the creature’s ceremonial sword. I held it in my hand and marveled at it, this my second trophy in this queer world. I gripped it with my left hand, collected my bolas and knives with my right and then moved to explore the structure in the temple in hopes of finding some sort of sign that could tell me what had happened to the world, and how I got to these swamps, despite the fact that I had never left the sands of my home.

Techniques used:

Chakra: 25 l 100
Stamina: 85 l 100
EXP: 210 l 500

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:09 pm
tab The temple is silent as its guardian falls, leaving exploration quite simple in regards to other occupants. Even the mist as it fell had a sound in the silence, like static as it drifted through the air on clouds of white and gray. As Reza steps across the frozen platform, boots clacking loudly at each step, it was to find that a pedestal nearby had a strange, and entirely welcome sight: a chest, unusual in design but a chest nonetheless. In fact, as he approached it became quite obvious that the pedestal grew out of the top of the chest's black surface, as if cast from the very same ingot in one clean pour. The pedestal had stylized stalactites upon it rising around an ancient tome cast in bronze, each page a steel plate from the looks of it, but much like the chest a hand print would appear to be the key to open them. One small, one large, each an opposite side opposite the other.
tab Somewhere near the entrance suddenly came a cautious voice. "Hello?"
tab

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

I walked up and saw the chest. It intrigued me, what was such a thing doing here? I moved my hand on top of the chest and felt the cold metal almost burn my hand, but regardless of the discomfort, I did not remove it at first. My hand stroked the metal, feeling the coolness. I breathed in and out, feeling at peace for just one moment after the creature had been brought down. The fingers on my left hand unclenched, releasing the sword and letting it drop onto the floor. I moved my hand away from the chest once the cold became unbearable, but my eyes scanned, seeing a place to put ones hand, most likely some sort of mechanism, but there was a chance that it would only respond to a specific hand. My interest in the chest was such, though, that I would still put my hand in it. Man’s greatest weakness is that there was no hole they would not put one of their extremities into, regardless of which one it was. My eyes moved slightly away from the larger hand and onto the smaller one. Maybe it required some sort of child to open? That would make things harder… But I still had an idea. “My lord, grant me your touch.” I said weakly. The fight had drained most of my chakra, but I had more than enough to do something like this. As I called out to Sakaar, I placed my left hand into the larger opening, and put my right to hover over the small one, letting my chakra trickle down into it until it was full, and then come alive with even lightning. As I did this, I heard a voice call out from outside the chamber I found myself in. A cautious voice calling for another human. I remained silent, pulling both of my hands away from the openings and reaching for the sword I had dropped onto the ground. I was no swordsman, but at this point, I was a survivor, and survive was what I was going to do.

“Who’s there?” I asked at the void in a tone that was neither malicious nor welcoming.

Techniques used:

Chakra: 20 l 100

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 pm
tab The voice was a young female with a somewhat heavier, lower voice than was normal for a Japanese woman of the region. Yet perhaps this still wouldn't convince Reza to drop his guard, though whether he did or didn't it likely would have come back regardless as a large woman, nearly eight feet tall with enormous muscles and a shaved head stepped from outside. In one hand a spear, in the other, a shield, both larger than any the average human would have carried, the woman tread further into the cavern with the air of someone expecting a trap. Her eyes alighted quickly upon Reza though her posture did not change one whit. It was clear she didn't trust him, and perhaps well she didn't as she wore no other armor, simply a mix of loin cloth and a tight fitting top made of animal pelts. "I Üthna, daughter of Roktar," she offered with some measure of pride and authority, her voice thick with an accent that likely wouldn't be recognizable. "Who you be?"
tab The box, despite his efforts, stubbornly remained closed for the moment.

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

The sight of this massive woman put me on edge, this wasn’t what I needed now. I needed to open this chest and go back to the safety of the sanctuary. The food in the fire that was left above should have been ready, and the smell probably carried far away enough to attract inquiring creatures, creatures which I would most likely be too exhausted to fight. But my most pressing concern was the giant before me. ”Uthana,” I said mispronouncing the name, taking a step back away from her, not letting her get too close to me. “My name is Reza, son of…” My words stopped at the thought of my father, of my family, at the memory of blood running like a river in the sand. “Reza of the Sand.” I corrected. I reborn that day. Molded by the light of Sakaar. Forged in fire and tempered in blood. “You wouldn’t happen to know how to open that, do you?” I asked her full of doubt, motioning with my head toward the locked chest. There was no world where he thought that this simple creature would be of assistance, but stranger things had happened.

Techniques used:

Chakra: 20 l 100

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm
tab Raising her vine-like arms and shrugging around the corn-cob head with the crayola red, shoddily drawn eyes never blinking as they observed him she lowered the giant hamsteak she held in one hand and the enormous fork she carried in the other as if knowing he was no thread. "I not know anything 'bout here," she rumbled, her voice slightly muffled by the strings of corn stalk that interwove between her teeth and caught on themselves. Turning to look towards the darkness however she immediately raised her weapons again as the clanking of bones and steel came from that direction. She snarled, spitting a kernal from her mouth whilst staring on. "Beware, Reza," she proclaimed, her tone somewhat excited and cautious. "Something comes!"
tab It was at that moment that twelve skeletons clacked their way onto the stage, with high heels, bright blue thongs and each wearing a yellow tiara as they brandished shovels, frying pans, and maces as they came tottering rather fighteningly fast towards them.
Rexnov

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:12 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

When I heard her speak, saying that something was coming, I thought she had lost her mind, there was no way something else came this way, but before I could ask what she was talking about, I heard the clanking and rattling of what would turn out to be bones. An army of skeletons descended upon the room, surrounding the giant and myself. I gripped the ceremonial sword tightly in my hand as I saw their ridiculously repulsive attire. “I have food upstairs and I’m quite hungry, so I would suggest you get out of my way.” I growled at the pile of bones, hoping that they would not pose any danger to either of us. All I wanted was to open that damned chest and get the hell out of here. My eyes glanced at the sword and at the skeletons. What were those things doing moving, how was this even possible? I doubted that I would be able to defeat all of them with how little chakra I actually had, and other than wildly swinging this thing, I had no idea how to properly use a sword. This day is just getting more and more interesting by the second.

Techniques used:

Stamina: 90 l 100

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:40 pm
tab The clickety clacking of the Skeletons because even louder as their noise echoes from the frozen walls. As one came forward swinging its frying pan for all it was worth the giant fork slammed into it from the woman's reach, spearing it to the icy surface with a mighty crack. As she did the other two charged, their high heels clacking rapidly as they charged forward to reach out for Reza. In fact as one charged, waving its golden tiara atop its head with wild abandon something came from behind him, silent and deadly, in the shape of a yellow man that reeked of cornbread and honey. This one had a cat's paw in its hand which came whistling down toward's Reza's open back.
tab
tab
Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

I clenched my jaw as I saw the woman strike one of the skeletons down and the others approached without a moment’s rest. ’This is really bad,’ the thought came unbidden, my eyes focused on the one skeleton with the golden tiara, its approach toward us unrelenting. With the sword in my right hand and my left hand prepared to channel my chakra and cast a power technique, I stood ready for battle. “Oh great lord,” I began to chant, letting the chakra flow onto my hand. All I would need was one powerful enough wave of lightning to cleave their heads off their necks. “Grace me with the power of lightning and smite these-“ I felt pressure at my back as I was pushed forward and felt a sharp pain in my back. The force of the hit made me fall forward and the chakra that had been focused onto my hand was suddenly released in a vertical bolt of lightning headed straight for the golden tiara’d skeleton. My face hit the icy ground hard, the shock from the hit being such that I did not have enough time to stop myself. I felt a warm liquid run down my face and the taste of metal became alive in my mouth. I held on to the sword strongly and pushed myself from the ground. “You’ll pay for that one, fiend,” My second incantation began as the blade at my hand began to resonate with lightning, and my arms along with it. “Uthna, take cover.” I growled as I raised the blade and rammed it into the ground. As I did so, I screamed: “Lord Sakaar, take these devils to the depths of oblivion.” At the last word, a wave of lightning chakra was released from the point of contact between the sword and the ground all around me. In reality, Uthna most likely would not have time to get to cover, but I was so angry at being hit that it did not matter to me.

Techniques used:

Lightning Manipulation x2

PA - Oppression: Reduces the cost of ninjutsu techniques by ten [10]
Stamina: 90 l 100

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:55 pm
tab Uthna didn't like the boy who wielded lightning when in direct contact with a liquid. Moreso, it was unleashing electricity whilst utilizing metal, making the electricity bounce around within the structure before coming out entirely. This meant that by the time he had even began to swing his blade up the giantess would leap straight into the air, pumping stamina into the ground as she heaved herself out of harms way. The issue was as the lightning erupted from him it also came in contact with the moisture particles that had begun to fall some time ago, making the air heavily saturated with the liquid. So when the lightning hit the ice and it erupted outwards it would have the nasty side effect of blasting outwards and hitting everything, from the barbarian girl to the skeletons to the boy himself. As she screamed in pain and the skeletons jerked at the rapid assault the creature made of cornbread and honey simply tossed its glove to the side, ignoring the lightning as it didn't effect him the same way. Instead it grinned, which was disturbing in its own right as twin orbs of abyssal depths opened above a mouth of similar design. Instead of smacking again like it did before it began to use its limbs to form handsigns, and given the length of time it was taking this would mean it was either incredibly strong or it was taking its sweet time.
tab
tab
Rexnov

[澤] Eastern Marshlands ► Fanged Confederacy Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out